PDA

View Full Version : Converting Eberron to Pathfinder

Verte
2012-05-17, 11:51 PM
Basically, I want to convert as much Eberron crunch to Pathfinder as I can. I know that the Artificier needs to be converted - at least, its craft points need to be replaced or something. The races probably need to be altered, too, in order to fit in with the changes made to the core races.

What I'm wondering is if I really need to convert other things - like the dragonmarks, feats, monsters and prestige classes - and if there are already some good conversions out there that I can at least look at for guidance.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Also, I'm mainly considering the ECS, Sharn: City of Towers, Five Nations, and the Player's Guide to Eberron, since those are the books I own.

ThiagoMartell
2012-05-18, 09:03 AM
I guess someone already did that (http://pf-eberron.wikidot.com/).
About the craft points, I'd just remove them. They are there so the artificer can cast without losing xp, no one loses xp for crafting in pathfinder and artificers are strong enough already.

Verte
2012-05-18, 02:30 PM
Thanks - that looks really good and complete. I'm going to give it a more thorough read today.

And yeah, I remembered that magic item crafting tends to be easier in Pathfinder anyway, so there's no loss in just saying that artificers don't get crafting points.