PDA

View Full Version : [Fanfic] New World of Darkness/My Little Pony: Crossover-NEED HELP!

Leliel
2012-05-19, 12:02 PM
Since the my Hunger Games/Exalted crossover currently has a lack of ideas, and Exalted Modern is coming out with Shards (and the Charm's I would probably need), I was thinking about my other idea-what happens when the Mane 6 of Friendship is Magic get turned into NWoD supernatural templates (well, five supernatural templates and one very out of depth hunter, assuming Arisen mummies are a bit too old as a requirement for PC status-the Mane 6 aren't exactly elderly). Together, they fight an ancient Mekhet Methuselah (Tier 4 Vampire-like normal vampiric elders, without the Fog of Eternity!), his Maeljin Incarna friend, and this weird cult that's been popping up everywhere, and generally being very creepy/murderous.

(By the way, Tier 4 is actually a result of the Hunter terminology being adopted by the rest of the nWoD: Tier 1 is personal/local focus, Tier 2 is city/local politics focus, Tier 3 is global/national politics focus, and Tier 4 is cosmic/divine politics focus. Tier 4 templates are those individuals who have awoken their respective splat's full potential and have effectively become demigods. Currently, the only Tier 4s we have rules for are archmages, but White Wolf has said the other templates have Tier 4 versions with comparable powers, with Methuselahs being the vampiric version. There's even a prototype of them in Immortal Sinners, although he's also somewhat of a dud when it comes to him actually being an important character.)

So, I've been brainstorming-which girl gets which major template, and of what caste? I can see Twilight Sparkle as a Mastigos mage easily enough (cerebral, obsessed with control over her life), or perhaps a Moros (calm, accepting of change). Fluttershy gets the lycanthropy as expressed through Irraka (quiet and unobtrusive can translate so easily into a spy and assassin) for ironic effect and even more supernatural angst (imagine poor 'Shy coming to her senses after her first true Death Rage...in the middle of what used to be a Windigo). Others though...I ain't so sure. Though, I've been entertaining the idea of Sweetie Belle biting it, and Rarity going mad enough trying to bring her back that she becomes a channel for the Divine Fire (naturally, the chapter after that will be the other five attempting to talk her out of a pill overdose after the new Promethean wonders who the hay "Sweetie Belle" is).

So, any ideas? While I'm at it, any clue on how to fuse nWoD myths and the show's canon?

Actually I have an idea for that-ever wonder what event finally managed to push Luna from simple jealousy to Nightmare Moon?

Perhaps the photo of her and a giant, sapient timber wolf posing with her along with eight foals with his toothy smile can explain.