PDA

View Full Version : The Black Roses (IC)

Pages : [1] 2

Dragonsage
2012-05-21, 11:10 AM
Crime. Some are born into this way of life, others are victims of fate, and there are those who just want to watch the world burn. This world is filled with criminals and varies organizations. Three of which are the most powerful, The Black Roses, House of Dragons, and Silver lance. The law is actively fighting these organizations, but the big three always find ways to get out of trouble somehow.

The Black Roses and the House of Dragons are not exactly on good terms with each other but they will but away their differences to do businesses on occasion. Because of this, territories that these groups control are often traded back and forth as collateral, but this doesn’t mean that they don’t resort to violence to take over.

While some of you are actually born into The Black Roses most of you have joined for your own reasons (or someone else’s) but regardless on how you come into the organization, like the other “grunts” you must prove your worthiness before you can begin to climb through the ranks.

You have all been summoned to the pewter city HQ by someone who is very high up in the organization. Those were born into the group have a few good guesses but you’re not sure who exactly.

You all find yourselves outside the HQ, a beautiful Victorian gothic castle with the emblem of the Black Rose on the gates.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-21, 12:02 PM
Kagami looked at the house with an apathetic face, Mink perched lazily on her shoulder. She is a young woman of average height and build with dark blue hair held in a braided horsetail, storm grey eyes half-lidded, giving a look of constant boredom, and her mouth set in a line of indifference, a small fang poking out at the corner. She wore a simple black skirt and blouse, a grey scarf, and a pair of black slippers with striped grey and black socks.

She takes a breath and steps towards the house, ready to take on whatever it was she was called here for. She didn't even bother talking to the others that had come there with her, she wasn't much of a people person, she hated crowds and loathed parties, and she rarely talked to people unless it was important. And it wasn't important now...

Dragonsage
2012-05-21, 12:32 PM
"We have been expecting you." A shady man, wearing a cloak with the emblem of the Black Rose, approaches the gate from the other side. He opens the gate for you. "Truth be told, you've arrived earlier than expected. Boss is still in a meeting. You are free to roam the castle until he's ready to meet with you. Just try not to stick your nose where it doesn't belong."

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-21, 12:35 PM
Kagami nods and simply goes to a chair and sits, pulling a book on pokemon and variations/mutations among them out of her pack, opening it to a page on type-shifted scythers and starts reading.

Regalus
2012-05-21, 01:08 PM
Shun slowly made his way to the entrance of the majestic citadel. Sighing a bit as he took in his environment, paying partial attention the thoughts of those around him. While he did enjoy the grandeur of locales such as this he could never shake the feeling that establishing oneself here was like tempting fate, attracted far too much attention for his taste; but even he could appreciate the importance of leaving the proper impression on people. It was to no surprise then, that his first official briefing and that of so many others would be held in such a place; A little taste of what's to come goes a long way for some people after all, he mused to himself as he reached the gates.

He was sure to make his presence known as required and patiently awaited to be admitted.

Dragonsage
2012-05-21, 01:34 PM
The shady man permits Shun past him. "We have heard great things about you. I hope you will not disappoint us." The expression on his face is neutral so it is difficult to tell if he was being sincere. "Of course you are free to wander, but like I previously stated do try to avoid being too nosey."

Regalus
2012-05-21, 02:06 PM
Shun nodded passively as he entered the castle proper. He eyed some of the ornaments and paintings abound in the outer hall; though upon spotting the young lady and her partner pokemon reading her book. He nonchalantly sat on a chair on the other side of the room, closing his eyes and leaning back to rest; as he listened in on the young lady's thoughts by habit and instinct.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-21, 02:45 PM
Roger walked somewhat quickly towards the castle. His pole was extened and slung over his shoulder, where Loo perched balancing on the end. He shifted ever so slightly in rhythm to Roger's steps. This is the right thing to do, right Loo? The Riolu barely shifted his head up and down. Right, lets head in then.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-21, 03:03 PM
Kagami's Thoughts:
Scyther is one of the more interesting pokemon to shift, being the classic combination of bug and flying it is rather easy to alter it's flying aspect to others. The appearance change is always the most interesting to watch. However, exchanging the bug typing is not unheard of and has far more drastic effects on the scyther's appearance and abilities. The most obvious being the psychic shift, where it becomes more humanoid and the wings become more like a moth's wings. The scyther's signature blade arms are actually replaced with hands with extendable razors just above them, allowing the scyther to manipulate objects more easily. This is only one such example and others are given at the end of this section, the psychic type shift is simply the most physically obvious shift. Less obvious version, such as trace types being added, are also included, though they have not been observed do to the scarcity of trace types, the theory is presented in a later chapter.

More than a little interesting, but a psychic typed scyther would need to have it's stats shifted as well, most scythers favor physical offense over mental offense, while it would be a more obvious change, it has little advantage to the scyther at all. Hm, if it were me i'd probably exchange the flying type for a fighting type, more physical power and would make the scythes more versatile. Though evolving it into a scizor first would also increase the power first, and then the steel typing would be more advantageous to keep than the bug typing. I'll have to look into trace typing, it may have an answer to that dillema...

Regalus
2012-05-21, 03:36 PM

Shun had to actively suppress his surprise. He was unsure what to make of what he was peering into. On the bright side, this lady was certainly bright; which was good, very much so if the esoteric material and her own analysis was anything to go by. She seemed practical, capable of quickly comprehending data given to her, and was not afraid to question or improve upon the presented product. He had a feeling she'd be a god-send during the planning stages of a mission.

Given her response it seemed like this was the first time she read the book; implying that material of that level was on par with casual reading to her, otherwise she wouldn't have brought it with her to wait out their hosts arrival. As such, what he'd just heard was just her preliminary analysis on the material. Granted he could not be sure of how much of this topic she had read before hand, so it was hard to judge how quickly she could in fact internalize information. After all, this could be a specialty of hers; which given the topic might be the case, though it did not diminish the potential value of her cognitive abilities. He had no doubt at the moment she'd be of use to the group; even if they never dealt with this particular topic.

He continued listening to the young lady in hopes of finding out what the dilemma she referred to was and, with any luck, deduce more about her.

Dragonsage
2012-05-21, 03:56 PM
You noticed the shady man stare at the pole as he permits you entrance but he says nothing about it. He doesn't repeat himself because he assumes everyone has heard him at this point.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-21, 03:58 PM
Roger headed inside and saw the two who were already there. He shifted his pole to the size of a bill club, Loo hopping off and landing on his shoulder. He slung the pole on his sling at his hip and sat down. He didn't want to bother the girl reading her book.

Hey... he muttered towards the other fellow. Loo gave him a look of subtle surprise but didn't leave his perch.

Regalus
2012-05-21, 04:14 PM
Shun yawned and stretched a little before looking up at the fellow in front of him. He eyed the Riolu curiously before turning to the young man, "Yo," he replied with a pleasant smile as he peered into the man's mind.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-21, 04:24 PM
Roger's mind:
Just "yo"? Damnit what did I do wrong? Muk I'm going to be the outcast again. He continues on this same vein for a while.

Roger looks down at his feet. Uh, whats your name? Loo nudges his ear but he doesn't react.

Regalus
2012-05-21, 04:36 PM
...Ah, self-esteem issues, he internally commented before covering his mouth as he released another yawn. "Name's Shun. What's yours?" he replied as his eyes lit up again and he straightened out in his chair. He kept an ear on the man's thoughts as he did so.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-21, 04:42 PM
Uh Roger?

Score! He doesn't hate me! Or maybe he's just being nice?

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-21, 04:43 PM
Kagami's eyes flick up to look at the two talking, not really much interested in them, but imprinting their faces and voices into her memory, sometimes she loved having an eidetic memory, it was useful, "you can call me Kagami," she says, turning a page in her book, Hm, the diagrams are more precise than the other ones, the author must have liked scythers for them to be this accurate, she thinks to herself.

Regalus
2012-05-21, 05:11 PM
A soft smile formed on his face as he heard their reply, shifting his attention to Kanami as she spoke. He didn't sense any amiability, but at least it seemed like she could handle business when necessary. From a superficial view it seemed like she and Roger were polar opposites. He sighed inwardly behind his smile; it seemed like he'd need to get the ball rolling. This did not please him.

"Its a pleasure." he replied to the both of them with a soft smile before turning to Roger, "Feel free to sit; we might be here a while,"

Yukikage
2012-05-21, 05:15 PM
Looking up to see the castle with eyes wide open in amazement, a man with pure white hair and wearing a red trenchcoat with a flaming skull wearing what looks to be sunglasses on the back and next to him is a Axew a few words slip out, That's just overkill, what do you think buddy? Without looking over next to him Axew who also has his eyes wide open and slowly noding. I guess this is the place where supposed to meet for the assignment. Shall we partner? The Axew nods and the two walk into the castle looking around at the scenery as there walking in.

requiemg66
2012-05-21, 06:09 PM
Zero adjusted the tie of his suit as he glanced around, with a slight smirk on his face. His suit made him stand out little in the darkness outside the caste, with it's black tie over a deep red shirt, with a black jacket and slacks that seemed to be engulfed in the dark. His red hair seemed to match the shirt perfectly. He assessed the building easily and wondered what it was with this organization's choice in architecture. He gave a sigh running his hand through his hair and adjusting this jacket with a slow pass down the suit's side.

He passed the butler with a slight nod, his smirk broadening as he did so. Glances to the artwork and interior decoration gave him close enough idea what the he wanted to know. He didn't bother looking over the rest of the art, noting instead the others whom sat or stood around a room together. Staying back in the shadow of a doorway, he glanced them over before turning back down the hallway wandering away from the room without entering. He went down what he recognized as a servants passage and went nonchalantly glancing through the house. Staying to the shadows as was allowable he noted down possible exits and other things for future reference.

Dragonsage
2012-05-21, 07:22 PM
Zero

As you pass through the hall you notice the windows would be great for a quick escape if needed. Perhaps that's their purpose, now that you think about it.

give me a perception check and a dex check if you fail the first.

requiemg66
2012-05-21, 07:35 PM
Wis check: [roll0]
Dex Check: [roll1]

Dragonsage
2012-05-21, 07:42 PM
As you continue to walk you noticed an arcanine doll just laying in the middle of the hall. You also noticed you could have tripped over it if you weren't paying attention.

requiemg66
2012-05-21, 07:54 PM
Zero took note of the windows that were best suited for getting out of, it wasn't surprising given the owners of the house. He noticed the doll as he scanned further down. Children weren't uncommon in the households but he hadn't quite expected it. Glancing at the doorways nearer the doll, he attempted to notice if there were any open. He smirked a little closing his eyes just a moment before continuing down the hall towards where the doll was.

Dragonsage
2012-05-21, 09:03 PM
ZERO
Just before you reach the doll, a red headed child of what you can figure to be 7 years old runs out of one of the door and retrieves it. She stares at you for a moment before asking. "Who are you?" Her hair is tied off in a long braided tail and she's wearing an extravagant black dress.

EVERYONE ELSE

After Adalwulf enters the building, the shady man follows behinds him. "I see one of you is off exploring. Might I get you anything while you are all waiting?"

Yukikage
2012-05-21, 09:08 PM
Adalwulf walks in the room that everyone is in and looks around at everyone in the room with a smile happy to be working with others. Yo guess i'm not the only one here for the assignment. Anyway my names Adalwulf Kaiser and this is my partner Nithhogr, pleasure to meet ya'll.

Adalwulfs thoughts.
Wow looks like we will working together with a lot of people, this is exciting good chance to get lots of experience, maybe ill find fathers killer along the way.

requiemg66
2012-05-21, 09:18 PM
Zero chuckled a bit, glancing at the girl and at the room she came from.

"I am me. Who else would I be? I was simply looking around while I wait for a meeting. Do other's that come here never wander around?"

He perked a brow at the girl, before shrugging and leaning against the wall next to a window. He brushed his hand through his hair a moment before smirking noting the girls hair. He counted down bosses with red hair and attempted to make a few guesses mentally.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-21, 09:19 PM
Kagami closes her book, keeping a finger in it as a place holder for now, "Mint lemon tea and salted crackers, please." she says before going back to her book, Mink suddenly bouncing on her shoulder at the mention of crackers, causing Kagami to place a hand on Mink's head, which calms her down instantly.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-21, 09:39 PM
Can I have some water. Uh please? Roger grins awkwardly. He seemed to be out of his element. Loo hopped onto his other shoulder as Roger turned his head.

Dragonsage
2012-05-21, 09:51 PM
Zero

"Most don't wander around. I'm not sure why." The girl tilts her head at you, as if a little confused. "What kind of a name is Me?"

You would have no idea who she is.

The waiting group

"Of course." The man nodded his head briefly before leaving.
He comes back minutes later with a tray of tea, crackers and some sparkling water. He hands the glass of water to Roger before placing the tray on a table next to Kagami's seat. "I'm sure the boss shouldn't take too much longer."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-21, 09:54 PM
Roger sips the water nervously. Loo huffs, snatches the glass and downs half of it before returning it to his partner.

requiemg66
2012-05-21, 09:57 PM
"Perhaps they fear the places they don't know? And 'Me' isn't my name. You didn't ask for my name, but for who I was. Who I am is me, just as who you are is you."

He smirked a little and shook his head. Pushing off the wall with his hand on a window sill, he stood before her and gave a slight bow at the neck.

"But as I am the guest I shall introduce myself first. My name is Zero Musashi, and your name would be?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-21, 10:04 PM
Kagami puts a purple bookmark in her book and sets it down, then passes a few crackers to Mink and poors herself some tea, it was the good kind, it seemed, crushed mint and lemon zest floated in the water, which only had the slightest hint of color to it. She took a sip and sighed appreciatively, her features warming slightly. She still remains quiet, but her air almost instantly calmed with the first sip of her tea. The entire time, Mink nibbles on the crackers happily, using it's tail to catch crumbs and keep them off of Kagami.

Dragonsage
2012-05-21, 10:28 PM
Zero

She smiles at you warmly at you. "Tarja." She curtsies before you and then lefts up her doll. "And this is Amos!" At which moment a maid appears from the doorway Tarja came though earlier.

"Mistress Tarja, you mustn't run off like that." She takes a hold on the little girls hand. She then looks at you. "Oh you must be one of the boss's guests. He's meeting just finished up. You should probably head back to the main hall soon."

Tarja smiles at you while she being pulled away into the room she came from and the door slams.

Waiting group

"I am glad we settled that issue before it came to blows." The door past the waiting room opens and tall built man steps though. Following him are two men wearing different colors, clearly from smaller gangs. The remains completely silent as they walk past him and exit the castle, the expression they have is clearly that of annoyance and anger.

"Some people are just difficult to deal with." The man sighs. His black hair was slicked back and tied off into a short tail. Behind his goatee, you can make out a bit of a smirk. "Ah I see most of you have arrived." He then takes notice of the group gathered in the waiting hall.

requiemg66
2012-05-21, 10:41 PM
Zero smirked and nodded his head.

"I see. Well it was interesting meeting you Tarja and Amos. I must be returning as well it seems."

As they went off, he turned around and walked back down the hallway. It was only a few turns before he came across the main hall again. He glanced at the man as he walked into the room, thinking perhaps he'd been wrong about the girl being family. Then again he never held much stock in guess work without facts, even his own. He nodded his head to the man and simply leaned against the door frame he walked in from.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-21, 11:07 PM
Mink jumps down from Kagami's shoulder as she stands, and both bow at the same time, "thank you for having us here," she says politely.

Dragonsage
2012-05-22, 12:09 PM
"The Pleasure is mine." He nods to the young woman. "I trust you didn't fine the wait to long?" He asked the group.

Regalus
2012-05-22, 02:18 PM
Shun shakes his head at their attendant as he spotted Adalwulf entering the room; the explosion of red on the austere gothic background and exuberance surprising him, though not as much as the man's thoughts. While he did not show it, he was shocked by the man's train of thought. Granted he'd gleaned a very important thing about him, but he had a feeling he'd have to keep an eye on this one.

Once their host had arrived he was quick to turn his focus and attention to him, paying him the respect he deserved. "Not at all, it's an honor to be here," he replied Shun pleasantly.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-22, 03:40 PM
Roger stands up suddenly and bows, Loo almost falling off. It's a pleasure to meet you sir. Roger is trying his hardest to not say something stupid and to keep a serious face. He really looks like he needs to relieve himself instead of serious.

Dragonsage
2012-05-22, 04:03 PM
Satisfied by the greetings, he steps back in to the room. "please, do follow and take a seat." He walks past a long table and takes a seat at the head of the table. Beside him appears to be a sleeping Ninetales. "Now I am sure you all have questions, as to why i've gathered you all." He begins to stroke the Ninetales' mane.

Regalus
2012-05-22, 04:09 PM
Doing as requested Shun followed their host into the meeting room an took his seat, and nodded at the rhetorical question. Allowing the man to continue his speech uninterrupted.

Yukikage
2012-05-22, 04:13 PM
Adalwulf follows the man into the next room and listens to what the man has to say.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-22, 04:22 PM
Kagami sits down at a chair, Mink once again perched on her shoulder.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-22, 04:22 PM
Roger takes a seat and Loo sits on his lap.

Dragonsage
2012-05-22, 04:38 PM
"Some of you are already part of our organization and would have heard of me though whispers." He then takes in a deep breath and gives a bit of a sigh. "To those who are new here, I am called the Shadow man. And you will refer to me as such. As for my real identity, it has been lost to the ages when I became the head of our group. Just like all those who came before me i have forsaken my name and all of my accomplishments." He then stops petting the fox, causing her to wake and look around. "Now lets get to why you are all here. You have all decided to become active players in our business, before i can put you all to work you must be tested. Don't worry it's nothing to big just a bit of field work to see if you're up for the future tasks." He paused to allow for questions.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-22, 04:40 PM
What will you have us do sir? Roger was sitting erect and as was Loo. They were on pins and needles.

Regalus
2012-05-22, 05:05 PM
Shun remained silent, and waited for the man's reply patiently.

Dragonsage
2012-05-22, 05:08 PM
He chuckles. "Straight to the point. I like that!" He then interlock his hands together and places his arms on the table. "A few months back, man came to one of my lenders seeking a loan. He had wished to open a shop to sell items to travelers. We approved the loan on the terms that he should make regular monthly payments. Which leads me to our little problem." His voice starts to sound annoyed. "Some small fries, have convinced our foolish little friend to stop making payments. Now He still have quite a ways to go before his debt is cleared and until then we own that shop of his. All I need you to do is remind him where his loyalties should lie." You feel his voice become darker as he finishes.

Regalus
2012-05-22, 05:16 PM
"If a may?," he began slowly, "I take it that it that a local gang is responsible for our clients decision, correct?" he asked politely.

Dragonsage
2012-05-22, 05:37 PM
"Very perspective." He nods. "This local gang have been under our radars, thus we haven't the need to deal with them. That is until they decided to meddle in out affairs." He then claps loudly causing Several maids to enter the room, each with a tray with items on them. After they place the tray in front each of you they stand by you side. "Here are your pokedexes, they will also serve IDs. Right now they're all set with restrictions, so you won't be able to just flash them and get into restricted areas but they will work as your typical pokedex."

Congratz, each you have now have a pokedex and 5 pokeballs.

Regalus
2012-05-22, 05:54 PM
"I see," he said giving it some thought. "Then would it be prudent to scout them out, or have you already settled on how to deal with them? I ask because even if we remind this man of his duty, it is very likely this group will hinder his ability to pay us. They already did it once after all, chances are they'll try again; making us waste more resources getting the man to pay his debt. Worse still if they decide to begin affecting other assets in that region," he inquired as he politely accepted the pokedex and pokeballs.

requiemg66
2012-05-22, 06:36 PM
Zero had followed along behind the others, glancing over the one's he hadn't noticed the first look over. He had opted to lean against a space of wall near the door instead while he listened to the man. He didn't have much to comment o, though he did smirk at the maids and gave an obvious once over of the one that presented his items. He slid the pokedex into his pocket and aligned the balls on his belt. In placing the items, the pokeball that was already on his belt was revealed, along with the whip that hung just right so it didn't show below his coat normally. He listened to the back and forth a little more.

"The gang isn't our main assignment as I understand it, although they should be dealt with. Either way, the client will have to be dealt with, but we cant do anything to impede his ability to make a profit or it will be a wasted effort. I assume as it is part of our assignment we will be given the client's name and location? How much information can we expect on the gang?"

Dragonsage
2012-05-22, 07:04 PM
"Both of you are correct. This gang will be dealt with in time. The Client's name is Steven Ngo, he lives in an apartment downtown." At that moment, You all hear your pokedexes beep. "The location has been sent to your dexes in case you get lost. As for the gang, be on your toes I would imagine they would be prepared for something. Like said they're small fries, nothing to be too concern with but if you must know they're called The stingers."

Yukikage
2012-05-22, 07:11 PM
Adalwulf takes the pokeballs and pockets them then takes the pokedex and looks it over figuring out its many funtions, he points it at all the pokemon in the room to get there information in it.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-22, 07:27 PM
Roger takes the 'dex and pokeball and pockets them. He then stands up draw, Loo hopping onto the table. Don't wory, me and Loo can take them.

Dragonsage
2012-05-22, 07:40 PM
"I like your spirit!" The shadow man chuckles. "But try not to be over confin-..." He's cut off when the shady man from before enter's and whispers something in his ear. "What?! That woman's going to be the death of me." With a sigh he stands up. "I believe you have what you need. See this task is done and you'll be rewarded. I have...matters to tend to." He rolls his eyes at the end of that and exits the room with a brisk pace.

requiemg66
2012-05-22, 07:44 PM
Zero sighed slightly and shook his head. He folded his arms over his chest glancing at the confidant one.

"No offense of course, but five people to intimidate one man? For the job, it's overkill. I could do it myself, maybe have one look out, but he'd know that I'm sure. They are protecting him I assume. They aren't completely small fry or it wouldn't need five of us. Getting cocky will get you killed."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-22, 07:54 PM
Roger stares daggers at the loner in the doorframe. I know there is a fine line between confidence and cockiness. I know when I'm out matched. I couldn't do this alone, I doubt there is only 1 or 2 of them protecting him. We need numbers as much as individual strength. And don't call me cocky when you think you can do this all by yourself.

requiemg66
2012-05-22, 08:31 PM
"I didn't say I could do it myself as it is, I said if it was a normal intimidation anyone person could do it alone or as a team. One merchant is hardly a challenge to any twelve year old with a squirtle. I simply pointed out that five people is not an intimidation. It's an attack squad. Weren't you the one who said you would deal with them?"

He sighed and lost the little smirk he'd been wearing, as he pulled the pokedex checking the address of the target. He also checked the time as well.

"I don't intend to sit and argue pleasantries. We've got our assignment. My suggestion is to take caution and find out where the man's protection is if he does have any. If we can asses their strength while at it would be preferable."

Yukikage
2012-05-22, 08:56 PM
He's right there's no use in arguing with each other, were a team, overkill for this kind of assignment or not we will get it done, though something tells me that its not going to be as simple and a simple intimidate a simple merchant and possible stinger guards. So we need to prepare for any possibility even a full scale battle. Hopefully it wont come to that though. Adalwulf starts making his way out of the castle.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-22, 08:58 PM
Roger starts following Adalwulf. Loo can sense Auras. He can give us an estimate of the number of gaurds and who they are if we can sneak up on them.

Yukikage
2012-05-22, 09:19 PM
Good we have the scouting party, if possible we should take one prisoner try to knock them out and get some information out of him, although i doubt they will just talk, anyone have a psychic pokemon thats able to hypnotize or mind read? otherwise we will have to do it the old fashion way, which can get a bit nasty. Still walking threw the castle on the way out.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-22, 10:29 PM
Kagami remains quiet throught the entire thing, taking the pokedex and the pokeballs without comment, scanning the pokemon in the room subtly, remembering to scan the ninetales too, and stands just off from the rest of the group, she mentally sighs, hm, an interesting mix, we'll need to know what each other can do before going in for a full-scale fight, same with our pokemon, I know some may not look as good as they actually are, Mink is a perfect example of that. I won't make that mistake, "what can each of you do? It may help to put our talents to the best use." her question is off-handed and seems almost like she's not even thinking about it, esspecially since she's looking over her book rather than putting it away.

requiemg66
2012-05-22, 10:47 PM
Zero watched the other two leave, without a word as he continued looking at the pokedex. He gave a slight sigh and ran his hand through his hair afterwards however. He closed his eyes and the subtle smirk was back after a moment, after which he followed the rest out. He shook his head after the question.

"Talent's? Well assuming you're refering to talents useful for the assignment, lying, subterfuge, and keeping a whip from cutting flesh, unless that's the purpose of course. What about you?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-22, 10:54 PM
"An eidetic memory, several books worth on pokeball mechanics, and a tactical mind on par with many great generals," she says simply, "otherwise not much."

Regalus
2012-05-22, 11:55 PM
Shun gave a thirty host a proper fair well after testing out his sex on the man's fox. He followed the group out slowly from the back, patiently listening to them as they quiped and explained their strengths to one another. When his turn seemingly arrived he released a heavy sigh before speaking up.

"Well. My partner and I are good at blending in. I'm also pretty good at data analisis, and I fancy myself a bit of a tactitian too. Also pretty handy with a knife," he explained before pausing for a moment. "Oh, and I can read minds; as well as move light objects telekineticly up to around 40 feet away or so. Can wield my knife pretty good at a distance too I guess." he added nonchalantly in the same pleasant tone.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-23, 08:38 PM
A big grin slides across Roger's face. He deftly draws his pole from its holster and brandishes it, making sure he's far enough away from others to avoid hitting any of them. Well I can thwack people pretty hard with this. I'm pretty strong too, I've been known to take a hit or two.

Dragonsage
2012-05-23, 08:45 PM
After you all leave the castle, you spend the next hour trying to find the address of the location. You now find yourselves a block away from the Steven Ngo's apartment. The Neighborhood seems very dirty, with graffiti on the walls of the building and trash everywhere. There are some people walking about but they're all minding their own business.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-23, 08:57 PM
Loo was sitting on Roger's right shoulder to keep him off the ground and so they could communicate relativly silently. Loo, do you sense anyone we should be worried about? Roger flexes his hand, resisting the urge to draw his pole. Didn't want to look openly hostile with potential bystanders nearby.

Dragonsage
2012-05-23, 09:10 PM
Loo nods and taps you on your head three times.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-23, 09:13 PM
Kagami looks around, what looks like distaste obvious on her face, this place was not what she was used to. She then looks at Roger and Shun, "anyone to take note of?"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-23, 09:15 PM
Guys, theres at least 3 people here we need to worry about. Possibly more in the surroudning area.

requiemg66
2012-05-23, 09:29 PM
Zero looked around for a bit, particularly taking note of the building and the alleyways. He also glanced down the alley way nearest to them intending to move into it for a bit. He glanced at the address for the apartment number. His fingers fiddled around his front pokeball, but didn't draw it out yet.

"We should take a couple without too much damage unless it proves necessary. We can make an example of them to the target. Particularly painful examples should prove effective warning to him, without impeding his ability to make money."

Regalus
2012-05-24, 11:28 AM
Sounds like a plan, best find a way to seperate them, he added telepathically as he subtly scanned for the three individuals Loo had pointed out in hopes of glossing over their minds.

Perception check: [roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-05-24, 11:46 AM
You can't seem to spot any of the three that Loo pointed out, but instead you hear this.

I KNOW THAT BASTARD'S CHEATING ON ME. THAT'S WHY HE ISN'T RETURNING MY CALLS. WELL TO THE VOID WITH HIM!

requiemg66
2012-05-24, 09:05 PM
Zero backed up into the darkness of the alley nearer to them. He glanced around for anyone who might be watching the group. More so trying to guess who was looking at them for reasons other than 5 oddly assorted people standing about with 4 pokemon about them.

"Well standing around here making a show of ourselves is probably not a good way to get them to come to us. However I doubt we should all stroll in the front door. Perhaps we should see if there's a back entrance, and maybe split up momentarily till we get inside? Some in the front others in the back."

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-24, 09:28 PM
Kagami nods slightly, "Mink," she says, the small pokemon dashing over to the building and climbing up an alley wall before going to the back to look around. She pulls out her book again and walks down the alley, letting her hand hang free, a knife hidden in a wrist sheath ready to come out with a flick of the wrist.

Yukikage
2012-05-24, 09:52 PM
I agree. Adalwulf starts walking with Kagami and see's her pokemon climb up the wall, then turns his attention to his surroundings ready to react if something happens, also keeping one hand at his side, Nithhogr following slowly behind keeping his eyes open for possible danger.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-24, 09:57 PM
Waiting a bit, Roger follows Kagemi and Adal. He pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one, letting out a puff of smoke. Trying to look like he just wanted to get a smoke break.

Dragonsage
2012-05-24, 10:35 PM
ALLEY GROUP

You all notice a pungent stank in the alley way, apparently no one has cleaned out the garbage for sometime.

Non alley group

You just see regular people walking around, some are talking about the guy with the red trench coat.

Everyone make me a perception check.

btw before i forget your weapons do An 1d12+6 plus highest physical mod

requiemg66
2012-05-24, 10:43 PM
Zero watched from the shadows of the alley entrance, as the others go around back, in case someone followed them. He glanced a moment at Shun, before looking around again.

"Guess it's you and me in the front."

Perception check [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-24, 10:45 PM
Roger looks around the alleyway casually, taking slow puffs on his cigarette.

[roll0]

Yukikage
2012-05-24, 10:50 PM
per
[roll]1d12+8

Dragonsage
2012-05-24, 11:12 PM
Alley group

None of you hear or see anything, maybe because of the cigarettes smoke but in this case it also seems to be a double edge blade. Two thugs wearing lime green jackets run from no where and attempt to swing at Roger and Alduf but miss.

Zero
gave it to you cause this would be hard to miss

You see woman wearing a lime green jacket turning corner from around the block. You also see she has a bokken shouldered with a pichu riding on her head.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-24, 11:28 PM
Kagami flicks her wrist and tosses the knife now in her hand at the closest attacker before whistling to Mink, she'd know what it meant and would come to her as quickly as she could.

Accuracy: [roll0]
Weapon Damage: [roll1]

requiemg66
2012-05-24, 11:31 PM
Zero noticed the woman coming around the corner. He scratched his chin a moment before pulling out his pokedex and keeping it closed. He had seemed more serious as they had been talking about the mission. However as he emerged from the alley, he wore and even more disinterested smirk than normal. He passed close by shun and said in an undertone.

"Watch out I want to check something before we head in."

He crossed over towards the woman, waving the pokedex slightly.

"Ma'm?! Excuse me a moment please? That's an awesome Pichu."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-24, 11:36 PM
Roger narrowly dodges the man's fist. He takes a single step back, drawing his staff in his right hand and flicking his cigarette at the man with the other. He swings his staff, currently the length of a billy-club at the attacker. What the muk!? Loo! Quick!

Loo springs off Roger's shoulder, charging at the man as well, moving far faster than he should be able to.

Roger's Rolls:
[roll0] AC 6
[roll1]

Loo's Rolls:
[roll2] AC 2
[roll3]

Yukikage
2012-05-24, 11:42 PM
Adalwulf sidesteps the thug that swung at him with his hand still at his hip he reveals a katana, with his other hand he grabs the sword and at the same time as he unsheaths it he swings at the thug. Nithhogr get them!

[roll0]
[roll1]

Yukikage
2012-05-24, 11:58 PM
Nithhogrs attacks

[roll]1d12+18

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 12:39 AM
Zero

The woman raises a brow at you as you approach her. "Yes. I suppose she is." The pichu stares at you hard.

Alley group

Kagami's knife manages to find its way into one of the attacker's body, but he's able to shrug off the pain enough to dodge Roger and Loo's attacks. "Damn punks!" He reaches back and sends out a blue spotted little rodent.

After dodging the katana, the other attacker gets badly scratched from Nithhogr causing him to apply pressure on his leg to stop some bleeding. "Judge it!" He manages to whip out a purple long eared pokemon with a horn.

By this point Mink had made it's way back.

initiatives
Kagami
Roger
Adluf
thugs
pokemon

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-25, 12:48 AM
Kagami pulls another knife from a sheath in the spine of her book and throws it at the one she had hit before, as Mink jumps down and hits the blue pokemon. Which Kagami scans along with the purple one.

Damage: [roll1]

Accuracy: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Technician: [roll4]

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 12:50 AM
Zero stops just a bit away from her as she stares and forces himself to blink, tilting his head. He gave a nervous'ish laugh. He tried to think of something that would make him blush and held up the pokedex.

"Ah sorry. Guess it seems a little odd.... See my mother got me a pokedex for my birthday and I'd really like to get as much as I can completed. I haven't seen a pichu yet, and I'd just really like to scan her if you'd let me? I just have the one pokemon myself at the moment, but I can let you scan her if you'd like in return?"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-25, 12:51 AM
And Mesi showed up, and said "POSTus APPEARUS" and he *poofed* away.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-25, 12:54 AM
You mother mukker! After wiffing his frist swing, he extends the pole full fighting length after scanning the 2 mon. He swings at the thug once again, aiming for the head with a looping sweep.

[roll0] AC6
[roll1]

Yukikage
2012-05-25, 01:04 AM
Adalwulf adjusts himself from his up word swing and does a down word swings at the thug.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 01:27 AM
Zero

"Oh, I see. A new trainer eh?" She now has a devious smirk on her face. "Sure you scan my pichu." Her Pichu seems to have relaxed a bit. "You wouldn't happen to be interested in join my little group would ya? We're always looking for new faces and I can make it worth your while." She started to sound flirtatious towards the end.

Alley group

The first attacker falls after being stabbed again and taking a blow to the head, he lays in the filth unconscious. Mean while he's now confused Nidoran F takes a bit of a beating from Mink.

Adalwulf's sword cuts through the other thug and he's brought to his knees and just spewing obscenities at you just before he coughs up blood. Really surprising he's still conscious.

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 01:42 AM
Zero perked a brow a little. His suspicions he figured true now, but he just smiled at her.

"You're group? You have a collectors group?... Worth my while?"

He blinked and attempted to keep blood flowing to his face to blush more as if thinking of things.

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 02:01 AM
Zero

She giggles and approaches you close enough to whisper. "We're called the Stingers and we're always looking for potential." She then pulls back. "You should defiantly come hang with us, get some street cred. Cause soon we're going to be big!"

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 02:08 AM
Zero just kept smiling.

"Oh? that might be cool, and the others have pokemon I could scan too? Where would I find you to hang out? OH! I almost forgot."

He pulled up his pokedex and pointed it at the Pichu on her head. Then smiled around it at her and scanning.

"Say cheese?"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-25, 09:45 AM
Seeing the first thug fall, Roger rushes the next one. He gets behind him, trying bringing his staff around the man's neck, to hold him still. What the muk was that for!?

Attack roll I'm not sure I need:
[roll0]
Str roll I'm pretty sure I need:
[roll1]

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 12:25 PM
Alley group

The thug manages to push away the pole from his neck and free himself from the hold. Again very surprising for a man who's just bleeding out. He coughs up more blood causing his Nidoran M to charge at Roger and pecks at you with it's horn for 16 damage.

Zero

"A little eager aren't you." She raises her brow at you. "I'd be happy to show you the way, but I have be here for a while." She stretches and yawns, clearly bored with her day. Her Pichu mimics her actions.

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 12:40 PM
Zero blinked a bit and frowned a little.

"Eager? But you're the one suggested I come hang out my dear? How would I be able to do so if I don't ask where to find you? Though I suppose I could just ask for your number, but.... I didn't want it to sound like I was just asking to see you again. Although that might not be untrue..."

He smiled sheepishly, adverting his eyes a bit to glance around. Turning slightly towards the building. Apparently looking to change the subject from saying something so embarrassing.

"... Uh.. So why do you have to be here? You don't seem to be enjoying it."

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 01:08 PM
Zero

She frowns at you. "You're right, I am not. Sorry but I really can't tell you what I'm doing. I suppose I could have some friends pick you up later to show you one of our hang out spots and I'm not in the habit of handing out my number to people."

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 01:27 PM
Zero sighed and nodded, while still avoiding looking at her.

"Yea.. Sorry. Oh right I said you could scan my pokemon. Have you scanned a drowzee yet?"

He pulled out a pokeball holding it a moment.

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 02:41 PM
She takes out her Pokedex and taps it on your pokeball. "I have now." Her dex pings with drowzee's info.

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 03:07 PM
Zero perked a brow, still holding the pokeball. Though his head tilted watching her.

"That's all it takes? I should read the manual more it seems. I was under the impression you had to actually scan the actual pokemon. Mother wasn't exactly the most informative when she handed it over. She had her fun to attend to."

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-25, 03:33 PM
Kagami straightened, flicking out another knife, "Mink," she says, which the minccino responds to by pounding the nidoran again as she walked to the remaining thug, "you're dying. Get to a medic and you might live. Stay here and you will die," she says, completely straightfaced as she tosses her knife at the other nidoran, only using her peripheral vision to aim for it while keeping her eyes on the thug.

Accuracy: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Technician: [roll4]

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 08:11 PM
Alley group

The female Nidoran passes out from it's beating. "Screw you!" The thug manages a punch for 11 damage to Kagami.

The knife does hit the other Nidoran but it shrugs it off.

Zero

"You are a new trainer." She chuckles. "You can tap a pokeball to learn what pokemon are inside, although most trainers don't like it when you do it without permission."

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-25, 08:18 PM
Kagami raises an eyebrow and then stabs a knife into the man's neck, he'd bleed out quick with that kind of wound. Once he's down she'll take the Nidoran's ball. She had no trouble taking pokemon from dead men, being in a crime organization so long, she was more practical than to let it go.

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 08:35 PM
As the thug falls over dead, the Nidoran runs over to his dead trainer and tries to fend you away from the body.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-25, 08:52 PM
Kagami softens ever so slightly, "we were defending ourselves, and i warned him, he chose his fate," she tells the nidoran, "he has passed. Nothing will bring him back. If it consoles you, I am sorry, but it was a question of my life, or his, the choice was obvious, you'd do the same in the wild," she looks at Mink for a moment, "So I ask, will you come of your own accord, or will I have to knock you out first?" This is the most she has spoken since everyone met her, and she's used the same tone as when the group first met her, that same not-quite-monotone, semi-interested tone.

Mink has an action readied to hit the Nidoran if it attacks.

Technician: [roll2]

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 09:16 PM
The Nidoran looks back at it's trainer for a moment before looking back up at Kagami. "Nido!" It seems to have weighed it's choices and had chosen to follow you now as he reluctantly approached you and lowered it's head.

If you're taking both the Nidorans
Nidoran F: Level 6 Impish Rivalry
Nidoran M: Level 7 Docile Poison point

also 195 exp to all pokemon involved in the fight

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-25, 09:26 PM
Kagami actually gains a small smile as she takes the nidoran's pokeball, "was she your friend?" she asks, indicating the female Nidoran, taking the ball from the other trainer's belt as she does. Either way, she'd be taking the other Nidoran, but it'd be useful to have them be together if they were friends or mates.

Once she gets an answer, "I'm going to have to return you until i get back to the base, at which point ownership will be transfered to me," she then returns both Nidoran and stands, "let's go," she says, back to her neutral expression from before.

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 09:47 PM
Zero smirked at her, and winked just a bit.

"Well that certianly does make it easier. However that doesnt tell it's nature though if you dont look. Mother breeds special kinds, that you may never see again."

He tossed the pokeball out summoning the Drowzee, who immediatly bowed to the ground. It looked up towards the girl, showing it had a ballgag under it's snout.

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 10:14 PM
Zero

The woman was taken back a bit by the gag. "Um..you're mother sounds very...interesting..." The Pichu stares at your Drowzee, very puzzled by that it sees.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-25, 10:38 PM
Theres no need to steal his pokemon. Roger spoke after standing back up. He didn't make a move to stop Kagami though.

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 10:46 PM
Zero smirked back in his normal way once she was startled. He let the whip fall into his hand.

"Oinker, primary target."

A pendelum drops ino it's hand and it swings it there at the woman.

hypnosis targeting the woman.
[roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-05-25, 10:58 PM
"Hey, What the...." The woman's voice trails off as she falls over asleep. The pichu manages to hop off her head and shoots off an electrical shock at Onkier, dealing 5 damage and is also paralyzed.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-25, 11:05 PM
"This is simply a practical way of weakening our opponents and strengthening ourselves," Kagami says, "our secondary mission was to weaken or eliminate the opposition. We eliminated one and neutralized another, removing his pokemon ensures he is even less of a threat," she is frowning slightly, though not at the comment, "I dislike the criminal life, but i was born into it, and i was raised to be practical. This may not be the most moral way, but we are part of a criminal organization, whether we want to be or not, we can't have our work hindered by morality. There is no place for it in our business. If the fact it makes me a thief bothers you, please keep it to yourself, it doesn't bother me nearly as much when it's not pointed out." Her back is stiff and she glares at him, Roger's riolu would sense a confusing mix of emotions fighting to be buried once more under her cold exterior, "now, we have a job to do, let's get it done and go back to the castle." she walks stiffly towards the bad door, putting her knives back in place and putting her book into her pack.

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 11:09 PM
"Pathetic piglet, cant take one hit?"

Zero sighed and lashed at the pichu with his whip.

occ: can someone confirm i rolled it right. on phone atm
[roll0]
[roll1]

requiemg66
2012-05-25, 11:10 PM
"Pathetic piglet, cant take one hit?"

Zero sighed and lashed at the pichu with his whip.

occ: can someone confirm i rolled it right. on phone atm
[roll0]
[roll1]

Dragonsage
2012-05-26, 12:39 AM
After Zero whips the Pichu, Oninker find itself unable to move, and the Pichu turn's it attention to it's attacker and shoots off another thundershock for 10 to Zero.

Yukikage
2012-05-26, 12:51 AM
Adalwulf swings his sword to get the blood off then sheaths his sword he watch's Kagami take the thugs pokemon without a word and listens to to Rogers objection and Kagami's response. Wrong or not she is right in this case, those nidorans will be a good asset to us, also she's doing them a favor they probly would'nt last very long in the city by themselves. Adalwulf goes over to the bodies of the thugs to see if theres anything useful on them. He then says a prayer for the thugs. Be at peace, go into the loving warmth of everlasting peace's embrace. He finishes his prayer and walks to Kagami and Roger. Think we should check up on the others?

Dragonsage
2012-05-26, 01:13 AM
On both bodies you find a total of: 260 poke(money), a potion Heals 2d12+10 HP, and two pokedexes (will not turn on for you)

requiemg66
2012-05-26, 10:46 PM
Zero growled a little, as he shook his head at the current running through him.

"Little Rat. Oinker, pound!"

Whip
[roll0]
dmg: [roll1]

Oinker
para : [roll2]
ac2: [roll3]
dmg [roll4]

Dragonsage
2012-05-27, 12:23 AM
The pichu falls over, passed out from its beating, and the woman is still under the sleeping effect.

70 exp for Oniker

requiemg66
2012-05-27, 01:27 AM
Zero scowled a bit, glaring at the drowzee a moment. He leaned over the woman and pulled her belt off, looping it to tie her arms behind her back. He used his belt to bind her legs. He began checking her for the pichu's empty pokeball. When finding it, he returned the unconscious Pichu to it. He slid it into his pocket for now, and picked up the girl putting her over his shoulder for the moment. He glanced at the building a moment before sighing.

"I hope the others are having better luck, else this'll be a hellava cluster****... Well cant just stand here, need to take her inside somewhere."

He walked to the front door, with the drowzee walking just ahead and to the left. He went inside and looked around carefully, hoping it was like most run down apartments. He scanned particularly for a bathroom or closet that would be accessible.

Dragonsage
2012-05-28, 11:54 AM
Alley group

You all hear Shun's voice in your heads. 'Zero captured a woman. She appears to be part of the Stingers.'

Zero and Shun

Shun follows zero in the abandoned apartment. "What's your plan?"
The apartment has a small bathroom and a basic closet.

I'll be taking over Shun for now. really don't want to though because i have no idea how reg would play him.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-28, 02:18 PM
Kagami looks towards the front of the building, seemed they weren't the only ones to encounter the Stingers. But his comment did give her an idea, "tie up the one that's still alive," two prisoners was better than one.

Yukikage
2012-05-28, 07:58 PM
Adalwulf grabs the belt from the dead thug and then belt from the unconscious thug and ties the unconscious thug hands and legs together so that he cant go anywhere. Now that these guys are taken care of, lets continue shall we? Adalwulf starts looking for the rear exit to the building.

Regalus
2012-05-28, 08:56 PM
As Shun entered the apartment he kept an eye out for anyone who might've been watching the place before closing the door behind him. Soon after he begins carefully searching the room for anything note worthy while Zero gathered his thoughts and relieved himself of his burden.

Perception Check:[roll0]
Search Check: [roll1]

requiemg66
2012-05-28, 09:13 PM
Zero sighed glancing back at Shun, before he laid the girl down a moment. His thoughts were calm and collected. A brief flash of the woman bound up in a dungeon, but it was controlled and removed.

"My plan? Let you handle the next one... But for the moment. stash her were I can and join up with the others before they can run into too much trouble. If they had made a clean entry we would have heard something by now."

He leaned down and took the ball gag off his pokemon. He forced it into the woman's mouth and fastened on her. Then he used his tie to blind fold her. The less noise she could make, and less she could see, should make it easier to leave her till they were ready. He leaned up and stretched somewhat rubbing his shoulder, after the pichu's attack.

Dragonsage
2012-05-29, 12:35 AM
Alley group

You find a rear exit to the building, it appears to be used frequently for disposing trash.

Zero's group

Shun doesn't notice anyone that would see the two entering the apartment and there isn't anything in the apartment, seems to be abandoned for some time.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-29, 06:34 PM
Kagami walks over and tries the door, gently pulling to see if it was locked while making as little noise as possible.

Yukikage
2012-05-29, 07:41 PM
Adalwulf is right behind Kagami making sure to assist her if something happens.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-29, 07:42 PM
Roger follows behind, making sure to close the door gently.

Dragonsage
2012-05-29, 08:28 PM
Kagami's group

You all manage to enter the building with no problem. It appears that you've entered the hallway near the target's apartment.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-29, 11:50 PM
Kagami narrows her eyes, "someone should go to his apartment and someone should stay back here to keep him from leaving if he decides to run. Would either of you prefer to talk to him?" she asks, it sounded like she'd go if no one else wanted to.

Yukikage
2012-05-30, 12:31 AM
I'll go, if i find him ill talk some sense into him. Non violently of coarse still need him to keep working after all. Adalwulf goes down the hallway silently with Nithhogr next to him and inter the targets apartment, making sure to make as little noise as possible.

Dragonsage
2012-05-30, 01:48 PM
Adalwulf

As you enter the apartment, you see the man backing away from you. "Who are you? What do you want?"

Cha check if you want to start intimidate

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-30, 02:35 PM
Kagami goes down the hall a ways, blocking the hallway. She pulls a knife and gets ready to throw it just in case. She'd have it aimed right at eye level, just ahead of where he'd be rather than on him so she wouldn't kill him, but scare him in one of the most effective ways around, near death.

requiemg66
2012-05-30, 05:45 PM
Zero glanced over at Shun and shrugged a bit.

"No sense waiting, unless you want to stick around to watch her. Although I doubt she'll be going anywhere."

Zero walked out of the apartment and onto the street. He scanned the crowed a moment before entering the target's building. He gently pulled open the door, his Drowzee entering ahead of him, as he looked in. He nodded down the hall at Kagami and Adalwulf, as he adjusted the collar of his shirt that was hanging open without his tie.

Yukikage
2012-05-30, 06:00 PM
Well first off know that im not alone but i'm the the only one you'll have to deal with so long as you cooperate, understand? Adalwulf stares him straight in the eyes with a smile on his face.

[roll0] intimidating

Dragonsage
2012-05-30, 06:08 PM
"You didn't answer my question." He seems to not have been affected by the threat. "I'm under the protection of the stingers." He stares daggers at you.

Yukikage
2012-05-30, 06:40 PM
Well my name is Nero and as for the "protection" from the stingers, two are currently incapacitated and the other one is....well lets just say he's in a better place. As he finishes he opens his trench coat to reveal his katana to the man.

[roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-05-30, 06:49 PM
"That butter knife an't very impressive on ya boy." The man almost sounded as if he was laughing.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-30, 07:13 PM
"That's enough, Nero," Kagami says, walking forward, "Sorry for the misunderstanding, sir. We are representatives from the Black Roses about a debt for which you are behind on the payments," she continues calmly, barely looking at the man. She starts twirling her knife, "I happen to be the one that slit the throat of one of the Stingers outside, if you want proof Mr. Nero here could bring him in," she then locks eyes with the man, "or I could just demonstrate on yourself if you'd prefer," she says rather nonchalantly.

Cha Check: [roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-05-30, 07:31 PM
"Black Roses..." The man's laughter disappears almost instantly. "You killed one of the Stingers?" His eyes are now focused on you knife. "There's no need for violence here." You start to tell the nerviousness in his voice. "I would have made my payment to the black roses, but the stingers came. Threatened to burn down my shop and beat me if I tried to do anything."

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-30, 07:59 PM
"Then we shall take care of them, I'm sure we can do so with little trouble. You are an asset to the Black Roses and we will not let you stop being one," Kagami says, "keep that in mind next time. Until your debt is paid, you are under our protection. Even after, you'll likely be under our care," she continues, "We have two Stingers in our care, we'll find their hideout before long. We'll come back once we're done, both to let you know we're finished and to inform you of what needs to be paid and the deadline. Let's go."

Dragonsage
2012-05-30, 08:17 PM
The man nods at you. "Please wait." The man goes into the back and comes back out with a bulging envelope. "This was going to my payment for this month." He hands you the envelope.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-30, 08:32 PM
"I will see it get's to the treasury and that it is deducted from your debt," Kagami says shortly, "we'll have this taken care of as quickly as possible," Kagami sends a mental message to Shun, we're set, take your captive to the base, we'll meet you and Zero there, "Let's go, Nero."

Regalus
2012-05-31, 08:29 AM
Shun mentally cringed as he witnessed Zero take the ball gag and place it in the woman's mouth, That can not be sanitary he thought to himself as he sat down in a nearby chair, before nodding to Zero. "Best not to take a foolish gamble," he commented as Zeron walked out the door, before sighing.

As time passed he mentally checked up on the others and his prisoner to ensure that all was still going according to plan. Upon detecting Kagami's message he sat up and responded.Very well; I'm leaving with my package now, With that he carefully carted off his package to the previously discussed meeting location, ensuring to avoid any major routes and centers of activity as he did so.

requiemg66
2012-05-31, 01:07 PM
Zero and his pokemon slipped back out the door as Kagami finished up, so as to not give the target a chance to see him. As he entered the street he caught sight of Shun leaving with the captive. He walked a bit faster till he caught up with him, figuring the others could make it back well enough. The captive still owed him a tour of their meeting places, and he still intended to collect on it, though not as she first intended.

Yukikage
2012-05-31, 06:34 PM
Adalwulf follows Kagami out the apartment. Well our main mission is complete but it wont stay that way so long as these stingers are around, lets get with the others and plan our coarse of action.

Dragonsage
2012-05-31, 07:39 PM
After the group leaves the apartment, Roger heads out back and picks up one unconscious body. As the group reaches the castle, A maid walks up to Roger and pulls him away from the group and leads him away. It becomes apperent that he wasn't going to be back soon so you continue further inward, meeting another maid who asks you to report to the meeting room. She takes note of the woman Shun's carrying, but you get the feeling that she'd seen something like this before.

In the meeting room you all see a little girl sitting in the Shadow man's chair. She appears to be doing some drawings before she looks up at you all. "Hey! It's Me!" She pointed to Zero.

Kagami and Shun can make a int check to see if they know who she is

requiemg66
2012-05-31, 07:50 PM
Zero just wore his usual distant smirk. Although his eyes focused upon the girl.

"Greetings again Mrs. Tarja. How are you doing? I believe we're to be having a meeting in here shortly."

Dragonsage
2012-05-31, 08:14 PM
When Zero mentioned Tarja's name something inside Kagami and Shun clicked. You both look at her in disbelief. You both have heard rumors of someone who assists the those higher up in the organization. Mistress Tarja Blacktorne, Witch of the black rose... Somehow you always thought she'd be...taller.

"I know about your meeting." Her voice a bit singsong as she resumed her drawings.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-31, 08:26 PM
"...Mistress Tarja Blacktorne, Witch of the Black Roses. A pleasure to meet you," Kagami's only sign of being surprised was the slight pause before she even spoke, "I take it you will be taking part in the meeting then?"

Regalus
2012-05-31, 08:45 PM
Shun's eyes widened for a moment before forcefully returning to their relaxed state; he had certainly not expected to be in the presence of such an important figure in the organization. Sure, from her appearance she was nothing like what he'd expected from the rumors he'd heard"; but it did not make this meeting any less fortuitous in his eyes.Hello, my name is Shun Lin; it's a pleasure to have you with us Tarja." he said with a polite smile.

Dragonsage
2012-05-31, 09:16 PM
Tarja giggles as she looks back up from the drawings. "I know who you are, silly." She gives Shun a sweet smile. "And yes, the Shadow man asked me to wait here."

Almost on cue the shadow man enters from the back. He gives everyone a nod before looking at the woman Shun's carrying. "You can place her in a corner for now." He said before looking down at the little girl in his chair. "You are in my seat again, child."

Tarja just looks at him and simply says. "So?"

"Right.." The shadow man rubs his forehead. "First of all, Roger will not be returning to your team. He is being transferred else where, and I'll leave it at that for now. Now that that is out of the way, status report on your mission? Other then you manage to subdue two stingers?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-31, 09:53 PM
Kagami speaks up first, "when we arrived at the adress, Roger, Adulwulf, and I went around back while Shun and Zero took the front. In the alley we were ambushed by two stingers, one of which Roger was carrying, the other currently lying dead in the alleyway," she says, "from there, we took them and their pokemon out, which i confiscated," she places the two pokeballs on the table, "both nidoran, one male, one female. We went inside once the threat was neutralized and Adulwulf confronted the target, introducing himself as Nero, and tried to intimidate him," she pauses, "he didn't do so well. I stepped in and stated we were from the Black Roses, at which point he told us he was forced to stop making payments or the Stingers would destroy his shop, which didn't stop him from saving the money he was meant to give to us," she slides the envelope down the table towards the Shadow Man, "He was telling the truth as far as i could tell, none of the normal liars signs showed. We will need to be rid of the Stingers if we are to collect his debt and benefit from his services. I will leave what occured in the front of the building to Zero and Shun."

requiemg66
2012-05-31, 10:04 PM
Zero nodded a little as he leaned against the back wall. He waved at the woman tied up and apparently still out or faking it in the corner.

"As for the front entrance, we were originally held up as I spotted a woman with a pichu on her head and decided to investigate before entering. Making her think I was simply interested in scanning her pokemon as a new trainer, I was able to assess that she was a stinger. They also have at least two to three bases or hang outs, although none appear to have been within a close proximity to the targets apartment. She was to arrange for me a tour of them later, but I felt letting her walk away to be dangerous to the mission and hypnotized her. As it is I still intend to have her show me, although not as she had intended, or at least give us the locations. After I had bound her, I carried her into a conjoining apartment building with Shun close behind. Shun stayed behind while I went to the target building to assess kagami's group's status and if they'd require assistance. When finished I regrouped with Shun and we returned. Honestly I don't see how she's still asleep after all the travel."

Dragonsage
2012-05-31, 10:34 PM
The Shadow man looks down at Tarja, who is smiling at the rest of the group. "Impressive." He strokes his goatee, nodding. "The other stinger member, that Roger brought in, is being confined in a room for now. As for the woman..."

"She's faking." Tarja said absently as she returned to her drawings.

The shadow man sighed. "No worries, not much she can tied up like that." After hearing her that her cover was blown the woman starts to squirm and gives muffled screams. "If you'd like I can give you a room to extract information from her, personally." He looks at Zero with a raised brow. "Or we could have others do it, but wheres the fun for you guys." He chuckles and then claps his hands, summoning one of the butlers carrying a suitcase followed by a mysterious girl. "This here is Misha Otonashi. She will be replacing Roger. And also, welcome to the payroll." The buttler opens the suitcase filled with Poke.

You each receive 1600 poke

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-31, 10:41 PM
Kagami nods, to the Shadow Mand and Tarja, glancing at the new girl periodically, the name rang a bell, she just couldn't put a finger on it, "we will take care of extracting the information," she looks at Shun subtly, "we shouldn't have much trouble," she gives Zero a look, "she's your prisoner, Zero, would you like to take the lead?"

KujiUn
2012-05-31, 10:44 PM
Misha holds her hands in front of her as she walks in, in her full robes, as she was dressed when they took her away. She looks around the room, only barely recognizing one person, before singing to herself quietly, "Fou paks ra jon akata des yora..." before clearing her throat. "My name is Misha Otonashi. It is very nice to meet you all." she says, bowing as deeply as she could, to show her respect.

requiemg66
2012-05-31, 10:46 PM
Zero perked a brow back at the Shadowman a moment, but waited till he was finished.

"No offense sir, but I had never intended to leave her interrogation to someone else. I was a bit insulted as she brushed me off so easily even if I was playing the role of some brat."

He nodded to Kagami, as he pulled out a pokeball from his pocket.

"I'll handle it. Whips are best suited for this sort of things. Besides while she might not care about herself more than her friends... Her precious Pichu is another matter. And while we've no use for it, the Rat did zap me. I've got so turn about for it and Her."

Yukikage
2012-05-31, 11:04 PM
Adalwulf looks over Misha a bit then takes the poke that was given. Watching the woman thug as she squirmed after her cover was blown, he couldnt help but feel sorry for her because of all the unspeakable tortures she is able to go threw, but he doesnt say anything knowing that this is the way things work in this organization.
Looking back at the Shadow man. Am i to assume we are going to be sent on another assignment after the prisoner has been thoroughly interrogated?

Dragonsage
2012-05-31, 11:27 PM
"Of course." Tarja seems to be finished with her drawings. "After Me is finished, you will be sent out to finish what you have started." The shadow man nodded in agreement.

"Wait, Me?" He give the girl a confused look. "Okay." He shakes his head and continues. "I'll have a private room set up for your chat." He nods to the butler, who carries the the squirming woman away towards the back.

"As for the confiscated pokemon, please leave them with me for a moment." Tarja gives a sweet smile.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-31, 11:45 PM
Kagami sets the pokeballs down with her and turns to Zero, "I suggest bringing Shun to your interrogation, his talents may be useful. If you would like me to accompany as well I shall, otherwise I will be looking for additional pokemon to add to my team."

Yukikage
2012-05-31, 11:50 PM
Well if no one needs me for the time being i guess ill go see about getting some more pokemon nearby. Adalwulf leaves the room and heads out of the castle to a nearby forest to try to catch new pokemon.

requiemg66
2012-05-31, 11:56 PM
Zero glanced over at shun.

"If he wishes to join he can, though he cringed when I gagged her. Wonder if he can stomach it. As for you, it is also up to you. Knives can be used for torture, but too much would require blood transfusions. I don't think we should have to resort to it. Besides all the tools should be around here somewhere unless I miss my guess."

He glanced at Tarja and the shadowman.

"First, as I haven't confiscated it, and it may be dead before I'm done, is there a reason to hand the pichu over? Second, how thorough shall i be? Getting an answer may not take long. Completely breaking her may take longer, days perhaps, and be more useful."

KujiUn
2012-05-31, 11:58 PM
Misha's curiosity became unbearable for herself, a singer who always had let out her emotions through her song. She slowly walked up to Kagami, looking her dead in the eye, tilting her head, mentally asking the gods t- "Wait... oh, is that you, Kagami? Wow, it's been almost eight years, hasn't it." She reached for Kagami's hand, grabbing it. "Do you remember me? It's me, Misha!"

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-01, 12:00 AM
Kagami's eyes narrow, "I will join you, if only to stop you if you go to far. There's no need to kill the pichu and no need to break her. If you cannot restrain yourself I will take over immediately," she says darkly, apparently she wasn't very happy about his idea of 'interrogation'.

Then Misha speaks up, and Kagami looks at her, and gives the smallest of smiles, "it has been a while," she says, "I never expected you to end up here, though," she continues. She's likely very different from what Misha remembers.

KujiUn
2012-06-01, 12:31 AM
Misha smiles warmly, radiating her feelings. "I'm so happy! I thought I'd never see you again; that'd I'd be stuck singing by myself without knowing any other around me." Misha keeps shaking her hand, before returning to her serious demeanor. "My dad got into some trouble, so I'm here working off paying his debts. What about you?"

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 12:37 AM
Adal

After a bit of wandering, you come across a purple snake pokemon. It seems to have been resting until you came along. Now it's just staring at you waiting to see what you'll do.

Zero

Tarja tilts her head at you. "Well there's not much you're going to extract from the pichu. So might as well leave it with me. I'll give it back to her later if you don't want it, otherwise you can just pick it up before you leave for the next assignment."

The Shadow man then steps in for the second question. "Only get what you need for now. Don't need to break her quite yet. You are of course welcomed to do so in your free time i suppose."

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-01, 12:43 AM
Kagami shrugs, "born into it, my parents were members before i was born," she says, "I was raised to be a criminal from the start. It's why I never introduced you to them," she signs for Misha to follow, "we'll have to talk while walking, don't want him breaking the girl, prefer she just joins us and be done with it."

requiemg66
2012-06-01, 01:02 AM
Zero chuckled a bit, with a lopsided smirk. He shook his head as he regarded Kagami.

"Oh don't let the big bad criminal do anything too bad to the woman from a group who muscled in on the wrong organization. Not to mention a group that likely has no issue killing you.... and already tried to just for walking into the wrong alley.... We aren't the good guys. Eliminating the enemy or those that cross us is sometimes part of the job. So stay back, unless necessary. I'd hate her to think she was in the hands of someone that gives a damn... will make getting what we want more difficult."

He gave a sigh to Tarja and the Shadowman, as he sat the ball down on the desk and spun it in place a moment before leaving it.

"Harming it may provide leverage, so long as it's still loyal to her at the time. However in the mean time you're the boss. I'll call to retrieve it if she needs visual proof of it's harm. I may take you up on the free time, least then it might prove entertaining."

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-01, 01:12 AM
"I explained it to the others in a different way, weaken the enemy and strengthen ourselves, have her join our organization and she will at least be useful, not just entertainment. You even try it and i'll make sure that you don't have the hands to use that whip of yours," she holds almost the same neutral appearance, but the slant to her eyes make it obvious she's angry, though the actual depth of her anger would only be sensed by Aura Users and Empaths, "consider this your only warning, do what you want when they're trying to kill you or your allies, but when they can't defend themselves or are in our custody, you answer to me if you try to break them." she walks down the hall ahead of Zero and to the interrogation room, dragging Misha with her.

KujiUn
2012-06-01, 01:13 AM
Misha nods quickly, indicating she understood. "Ah, no worries. My mom always said to be careful around you, but you're still a nice girl, even now." Misha nods along with her sentiment. "So, what are you up to these days?" Misha follows Kagami as she heads into the room.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-01, 01:27 AM
Kagami stiffens slightly, "as of right now, trying to keep him from breaking a girl for his entertainment. I mainly read nowadays though, unless I have an assignment to deal with," she seems uncomfortable, "I'm not the same girl I used to be, Misha. Do not think of me as the same girl you met eight years ago, think of me as the yokai I have been turned into," Kagami says, using the Johto word for 'Monster' with barely a change to her expression.

requiemg66
2012-06-01, 01:32 AM
Zero sighed again after she went down the hall. and muttered under his breath.

"Trust her to keep her word after joining us and not betray us first chance she gets.... without putting her through a ringer first.. You trust too easily girl, it will burn you in this world.."

He turned to the Shadowman.

"When mother sent me here, she never said anything about having to deal with partners that believes there's still a good side to humanity. I will get the job done, over, under, or through what's in the way."

He didn't bother waiting for a response, or seem to care who heard him. His thoughts troubled and pained, but that was quickly controlled by putting the assignment first. He walked down the hallway, letting her keep ahead of him, but not out of sight.

KujiUn
2012-06-01, 01:02 PM
Misha was quite sad. "I don't think that even criminals that bad. My gramma always said, everyone does the best they can at their own thing. Even youkai." Misha nods along to the memory of her gramma saying that. "Anyways, I guess I can help, if you want me to ask a Pokemon something. It takes up a good deal of energy from me, but I can enter a trance that can connect with a Pokemon." Misha presses her hand above her chest. "That's the first thing we needed to learn back home, anyways."

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 01:09 PM
Interrogation

You follow the hallway until meet the butler who carried the woman off. "I have prepared her for you." He gestures to the door open door next to him. Inside you see the woman tied up to a chair with a proper blind fold. Zero's tie is sitting on a table sitting a few feet away from the woman. The room itself is dark with no windows and is only lit by candle lights in the corners of the room. The woman has stopped trying to struggle for the moment, but she is breathing heavily.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-01, 01:27 PM
Kagami looks at Misha a moment, then back to the room, walking in, "for now, we wait, Zero will be the first to interrogate her, he was the one to bring her in. Until he makes a misstep or he requests it, we are simply going to keep out of his way. You may want to stay outside until you're called in, I've seen this kind of torture before... it's not for the faint of heart."

KujiUn
2012-06-01, 01:34 PM
Misha nods silently to Kagami, taking her advice and waiting outside, closing the door behind her. Don't want to have too much screaming going on outsude the rooms.

Yukikage
2012-06-01, 03:38 PM
Adalwulf gets his pokedex out and points it at the pokemon. Hmmm never seen that type before, no matter it'll be the first catch of the day, GO GET HIM NITHHOGR! Nithhogr runs at the pokemon and attacks with a scratch attack.

[roll0] accuracy
[roll1] damage

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 04:02 PM
Seeing the hostile dragon coming at it, the ekans itself wraps around Nithhorg dealing 7 damage and trapping both of them before Nithhorg gets a scratch off. The Ekans seem to be somewhat tired.

Yukikage
2012-06-01, 04:21 PM
Scratch him again Nithhogr! While being wraped up Nithhogr scratches at the ekans again.

[roll0] accuracy
[roll1]

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 04:33 PM
After Nithhogr missed it's attack, Ekans tightens it's grip dealing 18 damage from wrap before trying to bite into Nithhogr with a poison sting, but it somehow misses.

Yukikage
2012-06-01, 04:42 PM
Damn return Nithhogr! Adalwulf pulls out Nithhogrs pokeball and recalls him. I know you dont like being in your pokeball buddy but please bear with it for now. Adalwulf puts Nithhogrs pokeball in his pocket and takes out another. You are really strong its been a while sence Nithhogr has been knocked out. I''ll try to catch you anyway. Adalwulf throws a pokeball at ekans.

[roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 04:52 PM
Ekans disappears into the pokeball for a moment before it breaks out. It hisses at you before spitting some kind of stinger at you, nailing you in the leg dealing 9 damage.

Yukikage
2012-06-01, 04:55 PM
Ouch that hurt, ok once more. Adalwulf throws another pokeball.

[roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 05:05 PM
The Ekans doesn't even go into the ball this time, it just smacks the ball with it's tail sending it back into Adal's face, breaking the ball. Before you can recover from what just happened, the snake pokemon slithers away into the brush.

Yukikage
2012-06-01, 05:11 PM
Damn next time then. Adalwulf heads to the nearest pokecenter to get Nithhogr healed.
Excuse me can you heal my Pokemon please?
Adalwulf hands Nithhogrs pokeball to one of the nurses.

requiemg66
2012-06-01, 08:58 PM
Zero had been walking with his eyes down, lost in thought till he heard the butler. His look changed immediately to a smirk without concern, he hoped before the girls noticed. He simply nodded to the butler.

"Very well then. Please be or have someone nearby in case there is something we need?"

He took a step into the room and motioned Kagami to stay behind her, out of sight for now. He also raised a finger to his lips. After closing his eyes a moment, apparently collecting his thoughts, or perhaps himself, he let out an amused laughed and knocked on the table. He picked up his tie and began putting it back on.

"Ah so nice to have that back. You never know how much you miss a single piece of you wardrobe until you loose it to tie up a little tramp...."

He only gave her a moment to get whatever out bursts she might be contemplating out. He walked over to just within arm's reach of her, but not further.

"Before we begin you have to understand two things.. First being that you're alive only because you have a possible use. The same for your buddy elsewhere in a cell. If for any reason you let me think you have no use to me, you'll watch him slowly die."

His eyes changed to a seriousness that Kagami or few in the world had ever seen.

"Second... If any word you say or action you take harms this organization or my team mates now or eventually... I will make you suffer and beg for a death that will not come. Do you understand these two things? A nod will suffice for now."

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 09:13 PM
Interrogation

The woman is still breathing heavily, clearly still very angry but she does give you a nod. Albeit a hesitant one...

Adal

One of the Nurses takes a good look at your outfit before taking your pokemon. "Of course."

Yukikage
2012-06-01, 09:26 PM
Adalwulf looks around the pokecenter while he waits for Nithhogr to be healed.
Hmmmm that nurse....

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-01, 09:37 PM
Kagami stands in a corner, just out of sight, fingering a knife, she watches the proceedings carefully, she'd be sure to stop this from going too far.

requiemg66
2012-06-01, 09:51 PM
Zero chuckled a little, making himself smile as he pulled her gag out.

"Now I'd suggest not attempting to talk just yet. Unless you've been practicing being gagged often, the past two hours of it is bound to have your jaw aching and mouth dry. I'll send for some water and we can talk more civilized for a bit."

He walked to the door and opened it. He motioned for the butler.

"A pitcher of water and a couple of glasses."

He came back and leaned against the table. His voice was controlled, sounding amused.

"Now while you're still trying to get your jaw to work properly, there's a couple of things to consider. You muscled in on us.. You're buddies attacked my friends before anyone had been identified, that is why one of them is dead now. As angry as you are no doubt.. You have not been harmed, and there are still ways to for you to get out of this alive. Perhaps even unscathed. I might even return your Pichu."

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 10:13 PM
Interrogation

The woman seems to have calmed a bit since you removed the gag, she doesn't say anything but that's probably because her jaw killing her. It doesn't take long for the butler to come back with a pitcher of water and a couple of glasses. He places then on the table and leaves.

Adal

"What about me?" The Nurse suddenly comes back. "Your Axew, will be fine and will be ready in a few."

If you want to flirt with her. give me a pick up line and a cha check

Yukikage
2012-06-01, 10:22 PM
Ah my apologies, i was just thinking that i havnt seen a nurse as beautiful as you before, and i've been in quite a few pokecenters before and seen many nurses, i was curious if you were seeing anyone. Adalwulf stares into the nurse eyes the whole time as he talks to her.

[roll0]

Regalus
2012-06-01, 10:31 PM
Shun sat quietly in his chair, not commenting on Zero's statement; after all hygiene was serious business. So he often did, he simply smiled. It was funny really; much more funny than it probably should have been. It kept him smiling all the way to the interrogation room through Zero and Kagami's argument.Quite a batch we got here he commented internally as he entered the room; the familiar scents of bleached upholstery filling his nose; silently slipping into the room as Kagami finished her chat and Zero brooded over his chaperons, it was quite endearing really.

He wasted no time taking his designated seat, and took a comfortable position; hoping they'd be done before with her by dinner time. Now that he was properly positioned and all the actors were in place he took up his familiar roll; quietly delving into the young ladies mind. Now the show could begin.

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 10:40 PM
Adal
The nurse blushes a bright red. "No I don't have a boyfriend at the moment."

requiemg66
2012-06-01, 10:47 PM
Zero glanced at Shun and nodded, but didn't acknowledge him verbally. He poured a glass of water and walked over to the woman. He slid his hand into her hair and gently pulled back as he put the glass to her lips.

"Here, drink."

Yukikage
2012-06-01, 10:50 PM
Seeing the nurse blush he continues his seduction. You really have some pretty eyes. Are you free later? When i get my pokemon back want to go hang out? Get a bite to eat and go have some fun. Adalwulf takes the nurses hand and gently kisses it while continuing to look into her eyes.

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 11:02 PM
Interrogation
The woman lets the water flow into her mouth and drinks it slowly.

The woman's inner thoughts
Oh arceus, what have I gotten myself into now!

Adal

"Um, thanks." She smiles from the complement. "My shift doesn't end for another hour , but I would love to hang out some time."

Yukikage
2012-06-01, 11:12 PM
Adalwulf smiles. Well then if you don't mind we can hang out after you're shift, i don't have anything pressing to attend to at the moment so i don't mind to wait for your shift to end. Would that be fine? Oh btw could i get your name? My name is Adalwulf.

requiemg66
2012-06-01, 11:22 PM
Zero perked a brow as she drank and took the glass away after a few swallows.

"Okay then. By now, you've no doubt figured out that we are from the Black Roses. And you probably already know my first name, if you're really well versed perhaps even my last. However as entertaining as our previous chat was, you didn't give you're name. I didn't even have to lie much, but honestly you should have just opened up a little more and maybe you wouldn't be in this situation. I would have rather you led me to your hang outs and you'd have never known a difference."

He chuckled, although his face didn't betray any amusement. His eyes were calculating each step.

"Oh dear here I am getting off track and letting you think too much.. How terrible am I at this? What is your name?"

Dragonsage
2012-06-01, 11:43 PM
Adal

"Adalwulf, sounds foreign. My name is Miu" She continues to blush. "If you don't mind waiting, then sure we could hang out."

Interrogation

The Woman coughs a little before speaking. "A..Asuka. I'm not going to show you anything."

Regalus
2012-06-01, 11:53 PM
Shun smiled as he continued monitoring the girl's thoughts, that was his cue. He had to admit, it was nice to know the man new some basic psychology. Now to observe how her thoughts reacted, at the very least he'd be able to confirm her words.

requiemg66
2012-06-01, 11:53 PM
He ran his hand through her hair, and patted her shoulder.

"Now, now, that's not how this goes... You're skipping ahead, and try to remember what I said about being useful. Here, your throat still sounds dry."

He brought the glass back to her lips. He took it back after she had drank a little more.

"So Asuka. What on earth made you believe you could take over Rose territory and get away with it? Not a very intelligent move."

Yukikage
2012-06-02, 12:19 AM
Adalwulf smile widens as the nurse agrees to hang out later. Miu is such a pretty name for a beauty like you. And yes my name is foreign my family moved to this region before i was born. Well then ill see you after your shift then ill be here in the lobby then. Adalwulf kisses the nurses hand once more continuing to stare in her eyes.

Dragonsage
2012-06-02, 12:27 AM
Interrogation

As far as Shun can tell she is telling the truth about her name. Her mind seems to be trying to be focus on other things, like her Pichu.

"You make it sound like it was my idea."

Adal

"Okay." She suddenly pull her hand back as another nurse walks up with Nithhogr's pokeball. The second nurse stares at Miu for a moment before telling her to get back to work. "Well, I have to go now. See you later." She then heads over to some other trainers who were waiting to be tended to.

requiemg66
2012-06-02, 12:41 AM
"Oh? 'My little group'? 'We're going to be big'? Certainly sounds like an officer type position."

He chuckled running the back of his hand against her cheek. He poured water in the other glass and sipped at it.

"Or were you just trying to act big, for the blushing boy you were flirting with? Not that it matters as much now I suppose. Well what can you tell me of the motives behind it then? Your higher ups certainly are foolish or have some pretty big balls."

Yukikage
2012-06-02, 12:48 AM
Adalwulf lets Nithhogr out of his pokeball. Nithhogr yawns and stretches when released. Hey buddy that was some bad luck we had there right? We'll get'em next partner. Nithhogr sticks his claws up in the air and shakes them like he is swearing revenge. Adalwulf laughs a bit.
Well buddy before we go off to get revenge i got a date later. Nithhogr freezes in places hearing that he will have to get his revenge later and slumps over and looks depressed. Aww come on buddy its not like we wont get around to it. Nithhogr lets out a series of depressed growls and groans. Adalwulf scratches his head trying to think up a good way to cheer Nithhogr up.
Oh how about i treat you to a good meal later will that help you feel better? Hearing that he's going to be treating a good meal later Nithhogr perks up and dance a little happily. You're weakness has always been you're stomach huh buddy?
Adalwulf and Nithhogr wait for the nurse to get off.

Dragonsage
2012-06-02, 01:06 AM
Interrogation

You see her start to frown. "I don't know! I was just told to keep an eye on that Area."

Shun can hear her scream in her head. 'Damn that Marcus!'

requiemg66
2012-06-02, 01:17 AM
"I see. That's not unlikely, but perhaps we'll discuss that more later."

He chuckled somewhat. Silently he perked his brow in question to Shun, with his finger to his lips. However he couldn't let the conversation slow too much. Mentally he was trying to string together questions that would keep her off balance and he could lead back to the direction he wanted.

"Okay how bout something simpler and that you are able to answer? Why are you with such a little group? Even if you didn't know they were playing out of their league."

Dragonsage
2012-06-02, 11:50 AM
Adal

After some timed passed, you see Miu exit from one of the back rooms and approach you. She has changed out of her nurse uniform and let her hair down. She's now wearing a simple t-shirt with a black jacket, blue skirt, and thigh high boots. Her light blue shoulder length hair, complemented her ocean blue eyes.
"So where to first?" She smiles at you.

Interrogation

"They recruited some of my friends, so I figured I'd tag along." You can sense more frustration in her voice as the questioning continues.

Dust

Earlier that day , you were approached by a group of shady characters. They seem to know what you are, or rather what you used to be, and ask for your presence at the black rose castle before giving you a card and vanishing into the crowd.

requiemg66
2012-06-02, 12:44 PM
Zero forced a chuckle as he walked around her.

"I see, though it would apear you may not see any of them again. Without some way to target just the leaders, we will likely have to resort to simply making lethal examples out of any Stinger we find. Your friends included. Without leadership an orgiization will fall, but as we don't know where to find the leaders......"

Dragonsage
2012-06-02, 02:26 PM
Interrogation

"No! Don't you dare touch them!" As she shouts, you can see her muscles tighten as she tries to force her way out again.

requiemg66
2012-06-02, 03:32 PM
Zero walked behind her and pulled her hair roughly, to pull her back against the chair and her head back.

"I'm attempting to be civil here...I suggest you do the same. I'm not making idle threat. I'm telling you what will have to happen in our current situation. You're gang is pushing to the wrong syndicates area. It can have just it's head cut off or the whole body destroyed."

He let go of her hair and pause in his talk for a moment.

"Of course you might be able to save your friends......"

Dragonsage
2012-06-02, 04:08 PM
Interrogation

Asuka bite her lower lip and remains silent for a moment. "How can I trust someone who knocked me out and dragged me away to keep his word?" The still hasn't relaxed her body yet.

Shun basically hears her thoughts of her concern for her friends. 'Allen. Maria...I'm so sorry...'

Yukikage
2012-06-02, 04:08 PM
Adalwulf gets up and greets Miu as she walks towards him. You look simply stunning even out of you're nurse uniform. Do you want to get something to eat you must be hungry after working, if not we can go find something else to do. A movie, arcade, shopping, or anything else around here if you want. I'm kinda new to the city and don't know it well yet.
Adalwulf gently takes Miu's hand and kisses it. Maybe you can show me around?

requiemg66
2012-06-02, 04:30 PM
He chuckled a bit.

"Oh but you trusted some wet behind the ears boy well enough.."

He gave a pause just long enough to let that sit in.

"Because several reasons.... first of all being that I don't have time to get to know me well enough to find out that I keep my word when given. And because aside from not telling you the whole truth, I haven't terribly lied to you. Yes, I am a new trainer. I only received my pokedex this morning so I really didn't know how to work it. My mother did breed my drowzee specially, as you saw. I was interested in hanging out with you a while, but you forced my hand by insisting on staying around the building. Staying around meant you could become a problem, even a threat."

He paused again as if giving thought.

"Lastly to be honest because you have no choice. You are in my care indefinitely. So is your pokemon, and your fellow stinger. Whatever the latter may be to you. The Pichu was your pride.. It was obvious in talking to you. You are also in control of it's fate..... Be co operative and I may even let you have some supervised interaction with it later this evening.. I'm afraid I can not simply leave it in your care while you are being detained as it could be harmful to our people.... If you manage to be useful and can prove obedient and trustworthy, I may entertain the thought of returning it to you."

KujiUn
2012-06-02, 05:00 PM
Misha stands outside the door, a bit curious what is going on, but Kagami said her orders. She will do her best to follow her advice. So, Misha just waits outside the door, maybe walking around the hallways, but with one eye on the doorway. Don't want to get lost here. After a moment of walking, she starts singing lightly to herself, a whisper so small only she could hear it.

Dragonsage
2012-06-02, 05:13 PM
Interrogation

Asuka takes a deep breath before she speaks again. "If I tell you, what you need to know, then what can you promise me in return?"

Adal

Miu blushes again as you kiss her hand. "Well. I am a little hungry and I do know nice cafe we could go to." She takes you by the hand and leads you cafe on the nice part of town. People do give you looks because of your flashy clothes, but Miu ether doesn't notice them or doesn't care. Once you reach the Cafe, you two sit in an outside booth. Nithhogr seems to have found himself resting on Miu's lap, but she doesn't mine at all. In fact she's petting him.

Yukikage
2012-06-02, 05:24 PM
Nithhogr must really like you. Normally takes him a while to warm up to anyone, must be because he thinks you're beautiful hehe. Anyway, what are you having? It's on me. Adalwulf looks at the menu to see if anything catches his eye.

requiemg66
2012-06-02, 05:28 PM
Zero perked a brow and smirked before refilling her water glass.

"Well I still have higher ups, but as for what I'll do for you. If you tell me what I want to know, AND it's good information. I'll remove the blind fold and not keep you constantly bound. You'll get a room with mattress, bathroom, and maybe even a shower, instead of a prison cell. I'll promise to bring the pichu to you at least once a day for supervise visitation. Along with more liberties. I will do my best to make sure the attacks on the stingers are directed where they to need to be, and not chaotic attacks that will put your friends in danger. I could even send them a message to meet you somewhere to make sure they are off the base. I'm afraid release of you isn't an option just yet. Want some more water?"

He held the glass to her lips a moment.

Dragonsage
2012-06-02, 06:12 PM
Adal

"Flatterer." Miu giggles as she skims the menu. "That very generous of you." When the waiter comes around she orders some lemon tea a salad. The menu seems pretty common for a cafe, with salads, Tauros steaks and eggs, ect...

Interrogation

Asuka sips some more of the water and nods. "What exactly do you want to know?"

requiemg66
2012-06-02, 06:22 PM
Zero smirked setting the water back on the table.

"I'll need to know where to find the central Stinger base's, names and descriptions of leaders and higher ups, and generally what the teams will be up against. Just to be clear...Keep in mind the first things I told you...if anything you tell me leads me falsely or endangers my team mates.... There will be no civility. That is something I also promise."

Yukikage
2012-06-02, 10:10 PM
Adalwulf closes the menu. I'll have the same thing she's having. I haven't had i salad in a while and it sounded good. So how long have you been a nurse.

Dragonsage
2012-06-03, 12:25 AM
Adal

"I've been at for a few years now." Miu answers as she absently pets Nithhogr. "I've been interested in pokemon, since my parents taught me how to breed pokemon. What about you? What do you do?"

Interrogation

"Right now we don't have a central base, instead we have three posts. As for our leader, I don't know where he is. I've never seen him at any of the bases. As far as I know, he operates from a location only known by our officers. I know his name is Devin. As for some of the officers, there's Marcus, Uldina, and Velen. They micromanage each of the posts." Asuka then pauses before she asks. "Now can you remove the blind fold?"

As far as Shun could read from her mine , she's telling the truth.

Yukikage
2012-06-03, 12:45 AM
A few years huh, that good dedication. My younger sister wants to be a pokemon breeder when she's older. As for me, i work in the family business. Its a small company called Kaiser Industries you proble haven't heard of it, were still pretty small at the moment, we manufacture pokemon goods from potions, pokeballs to pokefood.

requiemg66
2012-06-03, 01:21 AM
Zero sighed a bit and ran his fingers through her hair absently a moment. He looked over to Shun and tapped his ear. He needed input and still hadn't heard from the psychic.

"You can wait on that a short while can't you? Surely you understand that the less you see of our current where about is better for us and you. I'll have someone go begin to verify the information, and I'll have to arrange for a room for you. Would you like for dinner to be arranged?"

An Enemy Spy
2012-06-03, 12:34 PM
Dust goes to the black Rose Castle and knocks on the door. He grips his pokeball tightly in one hand. This better not be trap. Don't want a repeat of last time.

Dragonsage
2012-06-03, 01:01 PM
Adal

"I see. What brings you to pewter city then?" Miu asks as the waiter returns with your meals and something for Nithhogr to snack on.

Dust

As you approached the gates a shady man approaches from the other side and eyes you up and down. "Yes? You've bushiness here?"

An Enemy Spy
2012-06-03, 01:05 PM
Dust holds up the card he was given.

Yukikage
2012-06-03, 02:39 PM
Adalwulf thanks the waiter. Business mostly, but mainly i'm here to get experience in the business practices of this region so we can expand our business more effectively here. Adalwulf laughs a little. There's a lot of handshaking involved and endless hours of boring meetings and assignment after assignment. It gets really tiring. Adalwulf looks at Nithhogr with a annoyed look. And it doesn't help that i can't sleep well become SOMEONE snores all night. Nithhogr shrugs at takes a bite of his snack and Adalwulf takes a bite of his salad.

Dragonsage
2012-06-03, 09:57 PM
Adal

Miu laughs as she picks at her saled. "Well that's interesting. So how did he get hurt anyway?" She petted the little dragon with her free hand.

Dust
"Oh. I see one of our scouts found you." The shady man looks at you and seems to relax as he opens the gates allowing you in. "please report to the meeting room."

He directs you into the meeting room where you see a little a little girl with a male and female nidoran on the table in fount of her and a pichu on her head, she seems to be singing to them as she draws more pictures. She notices you enter and looks at you. "Hello!"

Yukikage
2012-06-03, 11:56 PM
Adalwulf sighs. Really really bad luck. We were out trying to find more pokemon to catch and we come across this Ekan's and well let's just say it wasn't our finest moment, and the ekan's was on his a game. Nithhogr hangs his head remembering his failure, but perks up and raises his claw in the air shaking it again swearing revenge.
Adalwulf smiles at his partner. Nithhogr wants and rematch with him, that ekan's really hurt his pride, and dragons have a lot of pride. After Nithhogr got knocked out i tried to catch the Ekans anyway, first try almost got him broke it broke out of the pokeball and shot some stingers at me and actually got me in my leg, tried again and failed. It just wasn't our day.
But now our day is a lot brighter sense we met you. Adalwulf pleasantly smiles at Miu.

Dragonsage
2012-06-04, 02:16 AM
Adal
"Oh my." Miu paused. "Well I'm certainly glad I could have helped the both you feel better." She blushed slightly and continued with her salad.

Yukikage
2012-06-04, 03:20 AM
Adalwulf finish's his salad and tea and Nithhogr finish's his snack.
That was quite excellent, i'm glad i asked if you knew a good place. Is there any other interesting places you would like to go to and have some fun and hang out at?
Adalwulf flags down the waiter and asks for a check.

Regalus
2012-06-04, 10:30 AM
Shun met Zero's gaze, She's telling the truth, and nothing but the truth thus far; all her reactions seem to be genuine as well. She doesn't seem to have left anything out of her responses either; so it seems she understands her situation well. She believes herself to be way over her head, and is reacting to the situation by gut instinct.

That said, I believe this Marcus fellow she mentioned, may be the officer in charge of her and that area; she seems to be holding more than a little frustration and anger towards the man, and has thought of him negatively during this interrogation. he explained calmly.

Shun smiled, In short, your doing great; and I apologize for keeping you in the dark so long. I wanted to ensure the sincerity and consistency of her thoughts and reactions before sharing them. I must say, I'm surprised that the Stinger's didn't even tell their man how to handle an interrogation; she's putty in your hands, she wants this to be over as quickly as possible, he commented to Zero; impressed by how the man had managed to dominate the interrogation so quickly. Then again, the young women hadn't put up much of a fight either.

requiemg66
2012-06-04, 11:28 AM
Zero nodded, as he listened mentally. He patted the girl's shoulder.

"Well I'll get a pad and paper for the addresses and have someone find the room for you. "

He motioned for Kagami and Shun to follow him, as he opened the door. While waiting on them he caught the butler's attention.

"I'll need a secure room to keep her in, not a cell but secure and guarded. Shower and all included, arrange for something to eat... Oh and inform the shadowman we'll shortly have the location for reveiw. And miss tarja that I'll be requiring the Pichu to be available shortly."

An Enemy Spy
2012-06-04, 12:34 PM
Little kid in charge. Either she's put out here by the real boss to catch people off guard, or she's at a whole new level of crazy to be in charge of grown men.
Dust lights up a cigarette and takes a long draw from it."What is it you want me for? Pokemon smuggling? Human trafficking? Drug mules? Just need someone to disappear?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-04, 01:17 PM
Kagami stays behind for a moment and removes the blindfold, whispering to her a moment, "He will keep his word, or he will never speak again, of that I can promise you." She walks out of the room, and looks at Zero, "I would like to speak with her once she is settled, if it is easier, I will supervise her first visit with her pichu so i may speak with her then."

Dragonsage
2012-06-04, 02:19 PM
Dust

The little girl smiles at you. "Straight to business." She giggles. "We understand that you're currently unemployed. It would be a shame to let such potential to go to waste." Her smile starts to get slightly creepy as she goes on. "Recently, we've employed fresh group of trainers in our group. We got them working on an assignment that may or may not be over their heads, ether way couldn't hurt to have an extra hand to help them out." She then points at you with her crayon. "Also, don't you know it's rude to smoke around a little girl!" At that moment a maid enters to whisper something in the girl's ear. "Okay. If they need her." She hands the pichu over to the maid, who promptly exits.

Adal

The waiter come by with the check for 100 poke.

"Well we could go walking in the park. I haven't been there in a while, since I'm usually busy." Miu suggested.

Interrogation

The butler takes a moment before nodding at Zero's request. "Very will sir." He then takes his leave. Moments later you see two armed guards, both wearing the Black Rose Emblem and have pokemon follow behind them. The guards give you time to scan them as they enter the room and retrieve the woman to transfer into another room. As they're moving her to a higher floor, you notice they've placed the blind fold back on her until they reached the room.

When you get to the room you see a maid exiting the room, she appears to beholding Pichu in her arms and it doesn't seem to like being held by her. After Asuka is placed in the room, her bounds were removed. "You'll find that this room will be more accommodating then your last one." The maid spoke softly, as the guards took up positions on each side of the door. The maid then looks over at the rest of you. "You'll find what you need inside. And as requested." She hold out the Pichu, who stares at Zero.
Ivysaur and Sandslash

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-04, 03:00 PM
Kagami steps forward, "I will be taking over for supervising her," she looks at the pichu and takes a hold of it, bringing it into the room, "don't come in until I finish talking with her," she closes the door behind her and lets the pichu down by the woman, at which point she takes a seat, "I imagine you're frustrated with the situation you are in at this time," she says, neutral tone and facial expression, "I know I would be. However, your situation will get worse, even if you cooperate, unless you accept my offer," she lets that sink in before talking again, "If your information helps, I will offer you the protection of my family, who have been in the organization since its founding, until you are seen fit to either join the Black Roses, or it is determined you are not a threat and will not work against us. It will protect give you sanctuary from the authorities and from anyone that would look to use you for their own fun. I will extend this invitation to your friends as well so you will not be separated. Should you not accept, I will offer another option, one you likely will not like, but it is better than the alternative. I will offer you a swift death, so you will not be broken for someone elses pleasure. Do not decide now, but think of what I have said. This is the only time the offer will be extended to you or your friends, if you don't accept, I will not offer them again." She remains neutral, but the slight softening of her expression does say that she is being honest, if it can be spotted that is.

An Enemy Spy
2012-06-04, 03:05 PM
Dust takes an extra long draw and blows a smoke ring.
"Rangers aren't much for manners. I was always happier kicking people's faces in while I was with them. What's the job?"

Dragonsage
2012-06-04, 03:49 PM
Dust

The girl gives you an annoyed frown and sighs. "It's rather simple. We just want you to tag along with them and help them deal with a smaller organization that starting to become a thorn in our side. We're willing to pay handsomely, if you can help get the job done."

Kagami
You immediately notice the contrast between this room and the previous one. The current one had windows that allowed natural light, although they were bared. The room was larger and the walls had a shade of blue that were easy on the eyes.

The Pichu rushes over to Asuka and nuzzles against her. The two seem very happy to be reunited. She had been listening to calmly until you mention your second option, at which point she takes a few steps away from you. Her eyes easily shows her fear of you right now. She stares at you for a good while before she nods. "I understand. I suppose I should tell you of our post locations..." She was nervous speaking with you as she reveals the locations.

Warehouse 14 located towards the east of city. -Marcus
A tunnel system under the city park. -Uldina
And an abandoned building downtown. -Velen