PDA

View Full Version : What does one use to max out cha modifier with the following restrictions..

animewatcha
2012-05-24, 09:28 PM
Ability scores are homebrewed a bit. Incarnum is nearly a no-go due to DM non-usage of it ( barely even looking into it ). So please assume a no-go. ToB is banned. Dragon magazine is restricted to the Drag Comp and 309-359. I want to keep this at LA 0. There is no LA-buyoff. Aim is for Cloistered cleric 1 / OA 19 'Shaman caster level wise' but really just OA shaman 5 Radiant Servant 10 / whatever comes after. At LA 0 with either favored class of cleric or any. No aging. Lesser plane-touched is a No.

What races/templates/etc. are good for maxing out cha mod or similar too ( like illumian ). Likely NG alignment and hopefully can convince able to take undeath domain ( they have the idea that 'good' clerics/etc. wouldn't take undeath domain while a neutral cleric might ).

Lonely Tylenol
2012-05-24, 09:53 PM
Gruwaar (DMag 317) is a +2 CHA race that falls within the scope that you've offered. Unfortunately, Magic-Blooded is DMag 306, or I'd offer that up, too.

Talya
2012-05-24, 10:44 PM
Star Elves have the charisma bonus, but the favored class doesn't help you.

Snowbluff
2012-05-25, 11:46 AM
Gruwaar (DMag 317) is a +2 CHA race that falls within the scope that you've offered. Unfortunately, Magic-Blooded is DMag 306, or I'd offer that up, too.

Unseelie Fey in in the Comp, so a good +2 cha there.

Man on Fire
2012-05-26, 12:49 PM
Half-Nymph - LA+2 template, gives you +4 Charisma.