PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Fey Sorcerer Bloodline semi-broken?

doko239
2012-05-25, 02:08 AM
I just noticed the following in the Fey sorcerer bloodline for Pathfinder:

Fey Magic (Su): At 15th level, you may reroll any caster level check made to overcome spell resistance. You must decide to use this ability before the results are revealed by the GM. You must take the second result, even if it is worse. You can use this ability at will.

By RAW, to me this reads: You may choose to take 20 on any SR check. :smallbiggrin:

Deophaun
2012-05-25, 02:14 AM
I just noticed the following in the Fey sorcerer bloodline for Pathfinder:

Fey Magic (Su): At 15th level, you may reroll any caster level check made to overcome spell resistance. You must decide to use this ability before the results are revealed by the GM. You must take the second result, even if it is worse. You can use this ability at will.

By RAW, to me this reads: You may choose to take 20 on any SR check. :smallbiggrin:
While you might be able to reroll any caster level check as many times as you want, only the second result counts, not the third, fifth, twentieth, or hundredth. So, no taking 20. :P

RndmNumGen
2012-05-25, 02:16 AM

Nope.

No rerolling rerolls.

EDIT: Ninja'ed