PDA

View Full Version : Spore based poison

Mithril Leaf
2012-05-25, 09:52 PM
I've been thinking about my favorite power of all time, psionic minor creation. After rereading the Arsenic And Old Lace Handbook, I noticed Greensickness, the plant based spores of the Plague Brush. I was thinking that they could be used to kill off entire armies of people as early as level 5 if you can boost you check up to the estimated DC 35.
However, lets say I used PMC to make it at level 5. How many "doses" would a cubic foot contain?
Additionally, what would the weight of that same cubic foot be?
Thirdly, if I filled a sphere of amber (amber because I can make it with PMC) with the spores, and launched it at the center of an army, what would the spread of said spores be? I'd be inclined to say that it'd be similar to splash rules but using the distance in the monster manual for safe range from a plague brush.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zaq
2012-05-25, 10:06 PM
Whatever your GM will let you get away with, basically. What you're talking about is a relatively high-power trick involving some undefined (or ill-defined) quantities that don't really have a RAW answer. At that point, it's pretty much just however much you can pull off without pissing off your GM.

Not the answer you were looking for, I'd imagine, but probably as helpful as you're going to get.

Mithril Leaf
2012-05-25, 10:25 PM
Not what I was looking for, but certainly what I expected. Thanks for the help, and you even managed to avoid referencing truenamers.