PDA

View Full Version : FF7 like, gestalt and combat oriented campaign.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Andrezitos
2012-05-26, 12:22 PM
In a hot summer day, both of you are waiting for a meal in the Middle Earth Gas Station Cafe, a hundred miles away of the closest city. The cafe is bad, but a gas station in the middle of the desert it's like a oasis for folks like you.

After a while, a disturbing sound of combustion engines breaks the silence of the place. One of many gangs that prey on the travellers that cross this region, drug-fueled-desert-punks, harass the costumers.

The men come kicking the door and making lots of noise. One of them carries a chain wrapped around hir arm while the other carries a big club, with nails at the tip, attached to his waist. The last and greatest of all, drags a blood stained steel shovel along the ground.

Hey! Wretched worm, me and my boys are thirsty. Bring on some beers. The tallest man yells at the bartender.

Chimaera
2012-05-26, 05:02 PM
Parn is a man who fight for what he believes and he believe in law and good. The things taht make him more angry is people who use laws for evil purposes and people who are simply cruel or selfish. After taking a look at the men there he began to count how many of them are around and poke Mikosa and point to the men with his eyes. He then wait to see what the men will do and will, as soon as they began doing anything harmful or threating the people here, get up with longsword in hands.

Kevinho
2012-05-27, 05:13 PM
Mikosa, whisper to Parn: If they do anything bad or harmful, we must go there and kick their asses!" And wait to see what is the next action of the bad guys.

Andrezitos
2012-05-27, 07:13 PM
One of the rogues comes close to the balcony and yells something to the oldman, owner of the bar: Hey! That good looking girl of yours are here today? Because papa chulu is here, and i want some nice massage. ehheeheh. Appearing to be very frightened, the man screams into the cusine: Jack, come here. We have customers.. A young girl, no more than fourteen years, appears. Without taking her eyes off the ground, she approaches one of the strangers in a servile way: What can I do for you, kind sir?. Oh, sweet darling. I grow sad every day i don't put my eyes on you. She tremble as he puts his hands around her body. Why don't you merry me? Another man comes and put his hand at her leg. Come on, little darling, we need some company in ours long journeys. Her redish eyes start crying, but her body are stiff as a stone. Please, leave the girl alone, she it's just a child. The old man, feeling guilt and fear, try to help. One of the thugs, the one that carries the shovel, take the old man by the shirt and drag him to his feets, over the balcony. This motion make all the anothers costumers make haste to get out of the bar. With the old man at his feet threatens the proned man: What are you talking about, old man? What you think of watch your little princess get raped by us right here, right now? It's this what you want? If not, it's better stay out of our way, worm.

The situation it's that: one thug, the one with a chain wrapped around his forearm, have the frightened girl in his arms, like a meat shield, while another one, the one with a spicked ironclub (morningstar) held to his waist and a metal plate (heavy shield) attached to the arm, are flanking her. The last one are with the sorryass oldman at his mercy. The thugs appear to be tough, but you can't say if it's for real or just a decoy. Every target are a move action, or charge, of distance but a flank are not a option, at least for this round. Only the the thug with the shovel (greataxe) are armed for sure, the others need a move action to arm himself, however you dont know if they have improved unarmed strike or not. They seem well aware of your presence. Although you have told me you would confront the thugs as they began to harass someone, i let they act first to give some advantage to their party. If you need to now anything else before macking a decision, you can ask me in the fdp tread.

(ooc: can you put a picture in your sheets? i want to know what you loock like. dont need to be realistic, i'm looking for the essence of the design. ah, and avatars too. you can find many exemples in the Battle of Wesnoth site, database mmorps sites (like ragnarok) or you can make your own personalized avatar, your call.)

Chimaera
2012-05-28, 07:39 AM
Parn look the poor girl and say: "Let's help them", to MIkosa and then charge at the one who is helding her with his longsword. "Scum! get your hand off her!"

[roll0]
[roll1]

The time i was watching them i was detecting evil to find out if i can smite evil (even though i won't smite evil right now)

(about the avatar s and the image, i have the image already, but had some trouble loadiong last time, and will load tonight or so, I'll also look for an avatar for me and kevin as well)

Kevinho
2012-05-28, 09:44 AM
Mikosa charges against the same Parn has charged (If possible), or attack the other guy holding the girl.

Init: [roll0]
Attack: (Stunning Fist DC 12) [roll1] Damage: [roll2]

Andrezitos
2012-05-29, 05:46 PM
Afther your turn:

I'm considering the thug with the chain in a grapple-like (not truly a grapple because they are not sharing the same square, but he still are holding her in some way) action with the girl. For that reason (and because you acted before the bandits) he and his companion are flat-flooted. I'm considering too that he have a softcover (the meat shield part of the early post) from her. Parn and Mikosa attacks missed by more than 4 (AC 15 when normal, 14 when FF an 18 with the cover bonus) and therefore hit the cover. Poor unlucky girl. The damage left her unconsious (0 HP). Your paladin conduct are in danger Rich.

They turn:

Astonished by the way you acted, the thugs make haste to arm thenselfs (move action). What's your problem, freack? I don't know from which zoo you fled, dude, but i will purge this world of your ugly face for sure. huahauhauah.Ow, my god, nooooo. What you have done to my little flower?! Nooo!Wacth and learn, old man. Never trust to a stranger your daughter life. Mwa mwa mwa

1->Parn or
2->mikosa

chaindude: 5ft away from both of you and try to trip [roll0]. Melee touch attack, [roll1], and str check, [roll2]. (Heyy, bro, you are hitting like a girl. Let me show you how is done: pof! pen!(blunt weapons agaist soft meat sound)

Shieldude: 5ft close to [roll3] and fullattack: [roll4][roll5] (morningstar) and [roll6][roll7] (heavy shield).

Axedude: Atempt to demoralize [roll8], int check [roll9]. (Heyy, BibBro, stop doing this intimdate thing of yours. Your snail inteligence and ugly face are not scary, are retard. ahuahuahau)

they are all evil, very evil.

Chimaera
2012-05-29, 10:32 PM
"Damn bandits, made us hit the poor lady, you'll pay for that!", and sword attack aggainst the shield dude moving to flank him later with mikosa.

Smite Evil
[roll0]
[roll1]

Kevinho
2012-05-30, 12:42 AM
"You'll pay for what you're doing, bad ass!" Mikosa flansk with Parn and attack the shield dude.

Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

The touch attack for trip attempt has missed. HP 7/12

Andrezitos
2012-05-30, 08:11 AM
After your turn:
Both attack miss.

They turn:
1-> parn
2-> mikosa

chaindude: trip attempt [roll0]. Touch attack [roll1] and str check [roll2].

Sheildude: 5ft to get away the flack and demoralize attempt agaist [roll3]. Intimidate check [roll4].

Axedude: 5ft to get close [roll5] and attack [roll6][roll7].

Kevinho
2012-05-30, 09:19 AM
Trip touch attack missed again. Demoralize resist check: [roll0]

Chimaera
2012-05-30, 10:37 AM
Parn blocks the attack with his shield and attack the shield dude (the one he's flanking). "What a waste of smite evil!"

Sword:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Kevinho
2012-05-30, 01:24 PM
Mikosa flanks the shield dude and attacks with a punch.

Mikosa is dodginf from the axe dude.

Andrezitos
2012-05-30, 02:11 PM
After your turn:
Both attack hit the ill fated shieldude. (Go with peace, bro. We will miss you, but don't worry, we take care of your girl hauahuahua)

They turn:
1-> parn
2-> mikosa

chaindude: trip attempt [roll0]. Touch attack [roll1] and str check [roll2].

Sheildude: Rotting.

Axedude: 5ft to get close, if needed, [roll3] and attack hin: [roll4][roll5].

(ooc: in this campaing you can choose to let your char die and take another one, after the encounter end. if you choose keeping him alive, you can burn your continues as a video game. the number are class related: (your class lv+1)/half your class lv, round down. i dont know if it's a good measure, so sugestions are wellcome)

Kevinho
2012-05-30, 02:36 PM
You will pay for what you've done to my friend! Parn, I'll revenge you!!
Mikosa attacks Axedude:

Flurry of Blows: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
[roll2] Damage: [roll3]

I'm dodging from the axedude

Chimaera
2012-05-30, 02:51 PM
Parn was ko'd.
He's at -2 hp.

Andrezitos
2012-05-30, 03:16 PM
Parn was ko'd.
He's at -2 hp. Make only-comments posts in the FDP thread, plz.

Chaindude: Trip attempt agaist Mikosa: [roll0][roll1]

Axedude: Attack Mikosa, in the balls: [roll2][roll3] (he missed, anyway)

Kevinho
2012-05-30, 03:23 PM
Mikos attacks Axedude,

Flurry of Blows: Attack [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Attack [roll2] Damage: [roll3]

Did any of my earlier attacks hit?

Andrezitos
2012-05-30, 04:15 PM
Mikos attacks Axedude,

Flurry of Blows: Attack [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Attack [roll2] Damage: [roll3]

Did any of my earlier attacks hit?
yeaa, the first one. and the second of your early turn.

chaidude: trip (again, again, i love repetition!). [roll0][roll1].

axedude: atk [roll2][roll3]

Kevinho
2012-05-30, 04:51 PM
yeaa, the first one. and the second of your early turn.

chaidude: trip (again, again, i love repetition!). (1d20+4)[20](1d20+7)[24].

axedude: atk (1d20+7)[9](1d20+7)[21]

Trip resist: [roll0]

Probably I fell in the ground.

Kevinho
2012-05-30, 04:53 PM
I'm prone, the chaindude probably attacks if he has Improved Trip feat. If I survive, I'll stand up as a move [provoke opportunity] and attack the Axedude.

Andrezitos
2012-05-31, 08:14 AM
[roll0] Fort save DC15
[roll1][roll2] free atk
[roll3][roll4] AoO
[roll5][roll6] AoO

that's it, both of you are K.O. Now you have some options to choose 1) let your charater die and build another one, 2) let your character die and quit gaming (most unfun option) or 3) yell "i want to breack freeeeee, tan tan tan ta, i want breack free" for bringing your character back to life to fight again (full HP and ready to act). Every option have some drawback that you will find out only after choosing (except the number 2 that is prety obiviously). So, whats gonna be?

Kevinho
2012-05-31, 09:11 AM
I want to build a new character. A stronger and better version of mine.

Chimaera
2012-05-31, 11:07 AM
new character for em as well
I'll make it today and got some idea of it
can i get the paladin's variants? (evil paladins or chaotic paladins)

Andrezitos
2012-05-31, 11:59 AM
evil or chaotic pals are on, but dont forget they have moral conduct too. in this campaign i'm loocking for good-for-all-purpouses builds. about the flaws, lets stay with the standart ones. another thing, D20 Modern campaig setings are a good source of itens, weapons, armors (exotic) and veichles (drive skill). the idea of using a choper in combat very intersting.

Chimaera
2012-05-31, 02:35 PM
My next character will be a paladin sorcerer.
Though unusual, i guess it'll be pretty good and thematic.
He's lawful evil and thinks coersion and fear is the one best way to rule a society, and used to be some kind of scientist that studied mass murder weapons and toxins that became a little insane. There's something about him very disturbing that make people get intimidated with just a look. He worked for the government (if any) and fled fter they found out what he was studying and researching. He's now a hunted man who lives on the road and keep his researches.

His name is Maquiavel, also known as "the Wicked".

Maquiavel (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=406525)

Kevinho
2012-05-31, 03:45 PM
My character is Human, who has a strange Dragon-like green tail. He's a Dragon-like character. Lawful-Evil character that thinks tiranity shall prevail.

In spoiler is my character sheet.

Mikosa Asbola II (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=406572)

Andrezitos
2012-05-31, 04:56 PM
As the night falls upon the earth the travelers get around the few sheltrs tha remain along the 66 road. You, among others, have are in the way of soluted, going there and here, doing just enough to survive. At the very midnight, one old smoking berded man sing some unknow music. The fire in the center of the acampament keep the desert cold torelable. Make some spot&listen checks. And roll the initiatives too.

Kevinho
2012-05-31, 05:08 PM
Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]
Initiative: [roll2]

Chimaera
2012-05-31, 05:11 PM
Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]
Initiative: [roll2]

Andrezitos
2012-05-31, 07:10 PM
[roll0]

A strange sound break the tranquility of the night. Two explosion erupt in the center of the campfire. The light hurt your eyes (fortitude DC8 negate, or blind for 1 round) and the burst of sound it's deafening (fort DC8 negate, or deaf for 1 round). The explosion throw some debris at the slowest (reflex DC 8 half, or [roll1]). After that, the attackers appears. They are as shorty as children and dress leather cloths, from head to toe. They are know as the children of the desert, a group of raiders shorty in stature and temper.

the situation: around you the other travelers are in panic, loocking for a way to flee. as they try, many are cacth by raiders weapons. for those who are up to fight, like you, the night will be long. From all the attackers, five put their efforts agaist you.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-XmN_eJWAOk8/T8gQ1-vsR6I/AAAAAAAAAEY/tuR_7Z6JsEE/s640/FF7.jpg

Chimaera
2012-05-31, 08:29 PM
Maquiavel take a wicked look at the bandits: "Well, my dear.. Time for you guys to sleep... forever"

And then cast Sleep (DC 16) and 5-ft step to E1

Andrezitos
2012-05-31, 08:45 PM
They are faster than you (18 in initiative!) and start the attack.
1->rich
2->kevin

[roll0], [roll1][roll2] (morningstar)
[roll3], [roll4][roll5] (Handaxe)
[roll6], [roll7][roll8] (Lighthammer) not speed enough
[roll9], [roll10][roll11] (Flail) not speed enough
[roll12], [roll13][roll14] (Shortsword) not speed enough

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-l5R2nxtQvG4/T8ggcmg-EBI/AAAAAAAAAEk/QVJhUJpTIUU/s512/FF7_2.jpg

Chimaera
2012-05-31, 09:30 PM
After taht i'll move away from the attackers, say the same thing and cast sleep. :smalltongue:

Andrezitos
2012-05-31, 09:38 PM
After taht i'll move away from the attackers, say the same thing and cast sleep. :smalltongue: hauahuahauha good one.
Article extracted form Unearthed Arcana Book:

A gestalt character can’t combine two prestige classes at any level,
although it’s okay to combine a prestige class and a regular class.
Prestige classes that are essentially class combinations—such as
the arcane trickster, mystic theurge, and eldritch knight—should
be prohibited if you’re using gestalt classes, because they unduly
complicate the game balance of what’s already a high-powered
variant.

I think we should accept this caveat and play with the standart rules. now you can have as many base class you want :smallbiggrin:

one flaw only. at least for now.

Chimaera
2012-05-31, 09:44 PM
I guess that's for the best.
will maintain the one flaw only?

Kevinho
2012-06-03, 09:48 AM
Case 1: 5-ft step and coup-de-grace if anyone at melee with me fall asleep.

Damage:

Case 2: Full attack against the child at F3:

Fachion: Attack: [roll1] Damage: [roll2] [roll]2d4+6

Tail: Attack: [roll3] Damage: [roll4]

Case 2 only if Case 1 is not possible.

I've made something wrong with my damage roll of my falchion, it is 2d4+6 the damage, but I rolled 1d6+2... look at the FDP for the damage roll and the critical damage confirm.

HP: 7/12

Andrezitos
2012-06-03, 10:45 AM
sword and flail childrn are sleeping like a little baby. 10/10 rds

axe:[roll0][roll1] attack kevin
morningstar (bleeding as hell) attack [roll2] (1->rich, 2->kevin):[roll3][roll4]
Hammer: attack [roll5], [roll6][roll7]
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--V-WHKojI-Y/T8uH2af413I/AAAAAAAAAEw/d05A_K2N9U4/s512/FF7_3.jpg

Chimaera
2012-06-03, 02:13 PM
5-ft step to D1 and cast sleep aggainst the three awaken childs.
"i've said sleep well, and beware of the nightmares."

Sleep DC 16

Spells:
0: 5/5
1: 3/5

Edit: maquiavel will wait for Mikosa II to move away from teh area before casting sleep.

Kevinho
2012-06-03, 03:44 PM
Mikosa attacks the morningstar child with his full attack, and then he 5ft-step to G2

Falchion: Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Tail: Attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]

Note: If the Falchion attack kills him, Mikosa attacks with the tail the axeman.

Andrezitos
2012-06-03, 10:25 PM
Mikosa II attacks missed miserably.

sword and flail childrn are sleeping like a little baby. 9/10 rds
hammer and handaxe are sleeping too. 10/10

morning attack [roll0] (1->rich, 2->kevin): [roll1][roll2]

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-DIFM0Ei0Rt4/T8wrRxf0uLI/AAAAAAAAAE8/p_azDdg4luk/s580/FF7_3.jpg

Chimaera
2012-06-04, 01:44 AM
"ok. you're pretty good, but it's pat time children have to go to bed. so.... sleep... again ._.".

Maquiavel use his sleep gas again at the last child.

spells:
1: 2/5

Kevinho
2012-06-04, 09:55 AM
Mikosa II moves to H2 and coup-de-grace at Handaxe child.

CRITICAL!! Damage: [roll0]

Andrezitos
2012-06-04, 12:32 PM
As all your targets get to sleep, you promptly (i think, this act are a chaotic one, maquiavel would probly avoid) killed all daydreamers, combat over (375 xp). After the last one was stabed to death, all the remaining raiders get away. From the dead bodies you found 400 gp (200 for each one).
While you are looting de bodyes, a traveler appear at your spot. SHe drives old choper and, by human standrs, it's very gorgeous. In her back are placed a very long blade, of almost her height. Sooo, you found some children. Are they too much anoying, don't you think?

Now let's to the options:

1) You can go after the remaining raiders. Probably they are not far away and may have some of that nasty little bombs.

2) You can call of the day and sleep here, in the midst of the corpses.

3) You can stole some motorbikes and take the road. Here you have to decide to where to go (big city, small city, to the beach, to the mountains, etc).

What's gonna be?

Chimaera
2012-06-04, 05:25 PM
Maquiavel isnt a paladin anymore he is a paladin. So i guess we'll have to slave them to maintain my code of conduct. A very hurtful imprisoment with torture and such.

Since I'm lawful, we won't stole the motorbikes, just go off and to find the rest, but first he'll tied them up and interrogate, if he dislike the answer he'll kill them for the crime of robber and homicidal conduct.

Intimidate check to get answers:
1d20+9

Also, Sense Motive if they're lying (which turns out to taking off the liar's tongue)
1d20+6

Need to know how many of them are in their band, what military weapons they got, granades, etc. Where they hide, if they got any treasure, and if they have any leader. He'll use his Intimidate twice just to check it out.

Even if they behave, I'll cut their right hand for crime of stealing.
They'll be left at their own or I'll tied them to some post or rock or something (or handle to anyone wanting to pay 5gp per slave)

After that i guess we'll go look for the rest of them (uinless they have a thousand bazzokas or something like that)
"Indeed they're annoying, woman. Who are you? Anyway?"

Tyranny rules o/

Chimaera
2012-06-04, 05:47 PM
Intimidate
[roll0]

Sense Motive
[roll1]

Andrezitos
2012-06-04, 09:48 PM
Maquiavel isnt a paladin anymore he is a paladin. So i guess we'll have to slave them to maintain my code of conduct. A very hurtful imprisoment with torture and such.

Since I'm lawful, we won't stole the motorbikes, just go off and to find the rest, but first he'll tied them up and interrogate, if he dislike the answer he'll kill them for the crime of robber and homicidal conduct.

Intimidate check to get answers:
[roll0]

Also, Sense Motive if they're lying (which turns out to taking off the liar's tongue)
[roll1]

Need to know how many of them are in their band, what military weapons they got, granades, etc. Where they hide, if they got any treasure, and if they have any leader. He'll use his Intimidate twice just to check it out.

Even if they behave, I'll cut their right hand for crime of stealing.
They'll be left at their own or I'll tied them to some post or rock or something (or handle to anyone wanting to pay 5gp per slave)

After that i guess we'll go look for the rest of them (uinless they have a thousand bazzokas or something like that)
"Indeed they're annoying, woman. Who are you? Anyway?"

Tyranny rules o/

(OOC: Dude, that was bad. I like it!)

Let me say, they told you a lot. To put in prespective, your interrogation maded the nazis look like children bullys. You find out that they have major camp, not far in the montains. A group of fifteen or so and a leader. One of the infortunate raiders draft a map of the place, that before you cut off his arm. One of they said something about a box of granades, but he stoped speacking when you took off his tongue. And about the bikes you can consider them as spoils of war. No problem with your code. About the raiders, you will not be able to slave they, just because there isn't any slave markets that you know, at least for now.

I was passing by when i saw this camp. Normaly camps like this do not suffer with raiders, but still when some of they do, a lot of unclaimed loot are a disposal. She show you a earring in her right ear. See this one? I found in the pocket of a dead man. There was a letter with it, a love one. Poor man, probably died before bedded his sweetheart.

She draws his sword. Soo, you like my blade? It's just a piece of junk, nothing more, nothing less. I like big things, they make me feel powerful. Would you like to try? Poiting her sword agaist mikosa, she propose a duel. She will use the dull side of her blade. Just blade and wits, no tricks, do you accept? (her intiative, if you accept [roll0])

Kevinho
2012-06-04, 10:58 PM
"Oh Oh, calm down pretty lady. You didn't tell me your name. I'm Mikosa II and this is my friend Maquiavel. I think it is unnecessary a battle between the two of us. If you're so in for a fight, we should go after these little children and show them that they messed with the wrong guys, what do you think? We could, instead of the fight, see who kills more children in a friendly competition." Mikosa looks to Maquiavel and says: "I hope you don't mind if a pretty lady like her join us in a revenge-like quest"
After that, Mikosa plans to go get them.

Andrezitos
2012-06-05, 12:19 PM
Hmmm, i'm not found of persuing targets so below my level, but i can help you in your task. She seens a little disapoited for the negative anwser. You can call me Red. It's my nickname and i enjoy it more than my true name.

By studing the map, you identify a round that goes directly to the montains caves. Red comment's that they were gold mines in the past. This is the fastest way to go but the most obvious too. If you want a stealth approuch, you better go by foot, trought the trails the raiders left (they fled in a rush so no track its needed). To drive a bike, you need at least one skill rank in ride. If you dont have one you can take a ride with Red. SOo, whats gonna be?

Chimaera
2012-06-05, 12:36 PM
"i guess neither I or Mikosa now how to drive and i like it a foot. But if you guys don't want to tire yourselves i can get a ride with you, woman".

After that Maquiavel will go there, by foot or riding together.
He will give Mikosa II one flask of medicine.
"Take it, will do good for your wounds... No worries friend, I wouldn't try to poison you", he say ut ith a grim smile, but indeed is a medicine.

Kevinho
2012-06-05, 04:25 PM
"It might sound stupid, but I trust you Maquiavel, and I'll pay your medicine when we go to some place where I can buy it." Says Mikosa II. Mikosa has 4 ranks in ride, so he knows how to drive a bike, but it's a little bit more interesting going by foot.

Heal: [roll0]

And after that, we will sneak to get them.

Edit: HP 11/12

Andrezitos
2012-06-05, 04:44 PM
A wise choice gentlemen. Turning to Makiavel. Hmm, what a touching attitude this one (the potion giving). Probably have some tons of good deeds in your past, don't you, mrs charming-weirdo? ho ho ho

To get to entrance of the cave, the one that are in the map, you have to walk at least two hours. For each one i will roll a encounter chance. I will roll your spot/listem checks too (i will take only the higher one of you two).

[roll0] 1º hour

spot 1º hour:
[roll1]
listen 1º hour
[roll2]

[roll3] 2º hour
spot
[roll4]
listen 1º hour
[roll5]

Andrezitos
2012-06-05, 06:04 PM
After passing by a small cliff, Red makes a point: hmm, look what we have here?! She points to two mans standing around a firepit. They are bigger and stronger a normal human and they traits are a little feral. They speack loudly and look at you with curiosity.

The situation: by the way they look, you cannot say if they are hostile or not. They dress hard cloths and wield crude melee weapons. You are some three normal move actions away from they. Any questions? What you do?

Kevinho
2012-06-05, 06:28 PM
I yell to them: "Don't get any closer or I'll assume that you are wanting to fight with us. I don't like the fact that you are carrying your weapons on your hands, and if you don't drop or undraw your weapons I'll be forced to draw mine and engage into fight."

After said that, Mikosa watch what they are gonna do, and if they don't release their weapons, I draw my falchion.

Mikosa whisper to the rest of the party: "I don't like the way they look like"

Chimaera
2012-06-05, 08:35 PM
Maquiavel yell too: "You heartd the man, undraw your weapons and let's talk! No need for needless hostility". If possible I'll roll a Diplomacy check: [roll0]

If they get closer, I'll draw my halberd and prepare to combat.

"This time try to not get in the middle of them all or else you'll be suject of my sleep gas as well, and you too if possible, woman, I won't be carrying you unless you really need some carrying", he whispers to the group.

Andrezitos
2012-06-05, 10:38 PM
By the way they react, you can say that your words sounded like nosenses. Heheheeh, nice speach, lizardly-folks. I bet they are now very delighted by your presence. Her irony was quite obvious. She waits a second and yell for the strangers. Don't pay attention to my commrades, they are little tired of all the walk and dirty, and stuff. One of the man make a signal to you to approuch, and yell with his gutural voice and unic acent. Yeaa, i can see that too. Why don't you take a sit with us and share our meal? Hmm, seen nice to me. She then look at both of you and speach in a bad draconic language, smiling.They are probably lying. If you have anything at hand when they make a move, have it prepared. But don't make anything dumb

Kevinho
2012-06-06, 12:31 AM
Sense motive check: [roll0] and indepemdent of the result, Mikosa approaches to them with his falchion on his hands.

"Sharing a meal? This is a great idea, I'm starving"

And, of course, by that Mikosa means to approach and get ready to fight.

Chimaera
2012-06-06, 04:51 PM
Same as Mikosa, but withut weapon on hands.
Will move nd get ready to spray sleep gas or fear gas on tehm at any sight of hostility.

Andrezitos
2012-06-06, 09:23 PM
The stranges make not much case of your conduct. Well, the dead are over all corners. If you fell more safe with this piece of metals in your hands, go ahead. Me and my brother are full of eating this game (some sort of deer). You can have all you want.Casually speaching, they seen prety much civilizid. So, what brings you folks here? The man seen very calm. Here, take a bit of this. Honey and peppers. My specialit. The man offer you a bit of meat. You will accept?

Mikosa fell that something are not all right but he can't say what is.

Kevinho
2012-06-07, 09:31 AM
"There's something wrong, Maquiavel. I don't know if this piece of meat is poisoned or if they intend to attack us, but I just can't believe those guys." Mikosa says to Maquiavel.

I think the best thing to d is just kill them and continue our way to the acampment. What do you think?"

Mikosa stops and don't get any closer until Maquiavel decides something.

Or if you don't want to kill them, you can use your sleep gas and we run away, but that is just stupid. Once you've used your sleep gas, we can easly kill them."

Chimaera
2012-06-07, 02:55 PM
"Me and my friend here arent hungry at all, but will welcome some campfire or something. We're looking for some sand assailants, that little children that steals and attack caravans and traveller. Have you seen any of them around? They tryied to kill us while we were off the road, so we're seeking some justice. and what about you? Sorry for the doubt of my friend here, he suffer from a little paranoia and we better stay wary for the kids", saying this, Maquiavel make a gesture to Mikosa to move along with him. They'll approach the group and talk (or not). They will also refuse any meat or food they meet.

(Can i make a Sense motive check to see if they have second or evil intentions behind the honey offer? If yes, sense motive check: [roll0]
Even convinced they're not palnning anything, Maquiavel wont eat)

Andrezitos
2012-06-08, 09:16 AM
As you get near the fire, you realise they are very taller and thick with muscle. One of the man have a long scar in his neck. This lands are constantly ravanged by children of desert, bandits, and many other human-like maniacs. ehehhe. He than grab a piece of charcoal and throws in the fire. The smoke grows large with the increased fuel. Well, we came here not a long a ago. If this children that you speach passed by we didn't see it.

The smoke released by the fire grows thick and soo you are in the middle of a dense fog. He, you should have aceppted my offer, lizardlings. Now you will die with your belly empty. Nice trick, teddybear. COugh, cough! I hope youar as good a fighter as you are an anbusher.

the situation: you are in the middle of dense fog, black and toxic. Fort save DC 12, or get nauseated (every round that you fail a fort save, increase the dc by 1). The fog spreads in 20-ft. radius, 20 ft. high. A creature within 5 feet has concealment (attacks have a 20% miss chance). Creatures farther away have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker can’t use sight to locate the target). Their initiative [roll0]

Roll your intiatives and spot checks.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-8GCZUPubUZg/T9IWkIrj_1I/AAAAAAAAAFI/8HyEQTBjM4I/s640/FF7_4.jpginner circle -> 15ft

Chimaera
2012-06-09, 10:28 AM
Init: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]

"Cough, cough, I'll teach you, chaotic beasts, what is being true evil when i'm done with you".

Kevinho
2012-06-10, 08:26 AM
Fort: [roll0]
Inic: [roll1]
Spot: [roll2]

"I told you something was wrong with them. I think we should lure them outside of this fog"

Andrezitos
2012-06-10, 11:10 AM
(ooc: for the next posts i'll make the svae checks myself (like innit, saves, etc. another thing, i'm using this http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/drdd/2010September to guide the saves DC).

The fog deseapers after a brief time (so, if you failed any test ou will be nauseated for the next round after that, but will not be necessary no more checks). As soon that thing vanished, you realise that the two guys are gonna away. Then someone yells from behind of you: Attack this modafacas!

After this fierce shout comes the barrage: 1-> kevin 2-> rich 3 -> Red.

[roll0][roll1] ; [roll2]
[roll3][roll4] ; [roll5]
[roll6][roll7] ; [roll8]
[roll9][roll10] ; [roll11]
[roll12][roll13] ; [roll14]
[roll15][roll16] ; [roll17]

Red always act after the last player. Because both of you goes after the enemys, doesn't matther who act first between you two.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-h06-QRTtjGQ/T9TTZHv8hsI/AAAAAAAAAFU/wWDgxfDSR6A/s800/FF7_4.jpg
move cost double in th whtie areas

Chimaera
2012-06-10, 12:34 PM
Fort: [roll0]

Maquiavel draw one of his Force Field Capsules (Scroll of Shield) and use in himself. "You'll pay for it, your fools!"

Kevinho
2012-06-10, 07:27 PM
I charge the one at Q2 with my falchion.

"I'll kill you! You'll see!"

Edit: Or not...

Edit 2: Mikosa will walk and get melee at P3 with the badass at G2.

Edit 3: Mikosa prepares his action to attack the first badass who get melee.

Edit 4: Mikosa prepares his action to attack the first badass who get melee, and walk to M5 "I kill these at the right".

Andrezitos
2012-06-10, 09:38 PM
Reds turn:
Hmmm, a dire situation. Let me show you my own mist. Aftter her last word a massive mist englobed Red (10/10)

AAAnm, danm woman. I don't see a thing because this fog. The west side thugs makes their way around the fog. The east ones comes directly to you. They hold crude mellee weapons, like lead pipes, shovels, rust blades and so on.

Rolling the kevin readyed action agaist N6:
[roll0][roll1]
(if critical: [roll2][roll3])

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-2fb85bAdmCM/T9VbkDlkCwI/AAAAAAAAAFg/TGliGdiap5g/s720/FF7_4.jpg
Grey area corresponds for the mysterious mist (spellcraft dc16)

Kevinho
2012-06-10, 09:47 PM
Well N6, me and you and you and me.

Falchion attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Tail attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]

Andrezitos
2012-06-10, 10:01 PM
Well N6, me and you and you and me.

for the next encounters, remember to put directions to what you gonna do if determined action give determined outcome. for exemple: your first blow killed the N6 guy. After that you can give a 5ft to the another one and land your tail attack (that's what i think you would do if we was playing in tabletop). in fact, both attacks landed but the only one hitkilled the target.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mzeO3jqPm3M/T9VzdaAkwlI/AAAAAAAAAF8/Pm2MrVXYsm4/s720/detalhe.jpg

Chimaera
2012-06-11, 10:44 AM
My other action wasnt fullfileed because i was nauseated.
So, I'll make it this time, Force Field Capsule (Scroll of Shield; duration: 1min)
Full defense if possible.

Andrezitos
2012-06-11, 04:33 PM
their turn:
one charge agaist rich: [roll0][roll1]
one move and attack [roll2] (1->rich, 2->kevin): [roll3][roll4]
one (near dead) Fullattack kevin: [roll5][roll6]

the mist (spellcraft DC16) inexplicably moves to northeast, englobing the halfdragon mage (50% concealment) and his attacker (20% concealament).

Your turn!

edit: N2 guy are in mellee with rich (K3) and have 20% concealment.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oGXxvKOmmtU/T9ZkGuTqwSI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/ViMiPNbViek/s576/FF7_4.jpg

Kevinho
2012-06-11, 05:48 PM
Spellcraft Check: [roll0]

Full Attack against M7

Falchion attack: [roll1] Damage: [roll2]

Tail Attack: [roll3] Damage: [roll4]

After that I'll walk to M3 in case of the bad guy at M7 dies.

Chimaera
2012-06-11, 09:54 PM
Maquiavel take a 5ft to south, and then use his Smiling Gas against the one in M7 (Daze spell, DC 15)

Edit: Well, since I can't use my Smiling Gas, the Sleep one will have to do.
I'll take a 5ft step to K5 and use the sleep spell at L2 to get on the J3 and N2 guy. (Sleep DC 16)
"Get in to the fog, Mikosa II and may the Wicked One look upon you".

Spells:
1:1/5

Andrezitos
2012-06-13, 06:01 PM
two buggys down!

M7 guy goes to N6 and ban, Rich! [roll0][roll1]
I10 charge in RIch: [roll2][roll3]

The mist desapear completely. In the center of what was the mist, Red start making some strange movements. Something like a dance, no perhaps a dramatic improvisation, no one can say. Makiavel and the two tughs at east make have to fight agaist this mental display. (rolling the your saves in the ooc tread)

Red speacks very gently and the N6 guy walk away and quietly sit on the ground, staring blankly the horizon.

Players turn!
(makiavel, rich is down, and there is two guys still able to fight. i think you should put some to sleep, and, with luck, Red can put the another one to sleep in her turn.
Rich, make fort saves for DC 15 to stabilize)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YKvUmB8m_b0/T9khV9zByfI/AAAAAAAAAGc/O5P_WxZ3FKU/s800/FF7_4.jpg

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 06:31 PM
What about the 20% miss chance for the charging guy?

Andrezitos
2012-06-13, 06:34 PM
What about the 20% miss chance for the charging guy?

Kevin was down, not you. my bad.
the concealment aply only to what it's inside the mist.

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 06:38 PM
I was inside the mist.

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 06:40 PM
Anyway, Sleep on the thug next to Mikosa (kevin) and if he fall sleep, move action toward to Mikosa to cure him next turn. Sleep DC 15

Spells:
1: 0/5

Andrezitos
2012-06-13, 09:14 PM
the thug fall sleepy.

the another one comes to Makiavel:
[roll0][roll1]

Red blows from the palm of her hand a powder of sand of diferent colors directly in the face of the incoming attaker.

[roll2] will save

if fails
[roll3]
[roll4]

The thug crumble to the ground, unconscious. You win! 300 xp to everyone.

The afthermatch:
With all your opponents dead, asleep, or unreactive you was able to neutrlize easily (it's up to you). You foud in theirs belongs this things: 951 GP in goods and a potion of cure light wounds and one of spider climb. Owww Jesus, this wounds are hurting like hell! HE he. Well, i'll take this painkiller for me, okay? She seens very tired, her wounds are horrendous. I need some rest if you dont mind. Red lay on the ground and take deep breath. Just give-me one sec, plz. I'll be back in a minute.
KEvin is laying on the blood of the dead thug. Here, take this first aind kit. I think your friend need more than me. She hands to Makiavel a Blessed Bandage (auto stabilyze), to give to kevin.

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 09:46 PM
Maquaivel is still standing, thanks to his lab rat, Mr. Experiment Number 22.
If the last man is still ok, I'll cast daze at him (DC 15), otherwise i'll give Mikosa II a cure light potion: [roll0]

Kevinho
2012-06-13, 09:49 PM
I think we should keep going, but it's really needed to rest. So it's your call!"

Andrezitos
2012-06-13, 09:49 PM
[roll0] potion Red

UUUuuuoou, this stuff is strong. Man, i feel like i was never hit. :smallbiggrin:
Well, from we can see the mountain base. Perhaps a one hour or half, no more, no less. What do you think guys?

The situation:
The bandits are or dead, or unconscious. You can try some interrogation but they seen less talkative than the children. Another thing, you are probably an hour from the entrance of the children cave, and you can keep going for a dozen hours if you want (we are in the morning). If you want to take a breack (sleep 8 hours for exemple), you may try to find some shelter. interrogationing some surviving thug, tracking their way back to somo accapment, search the area with take 20, things like that, may provide some info. Whats gonna be?

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 09:56 PM
After taking care of Mikosa, Maquiavewl says: "Let's move from here and look for some shelter and rest. We'll pursue then afterwards. I'm no mood for interrogation, and Kevin adn yours wounds are more important. Maybe if they live their wounds we may interrogate them later. If they don't, well it was some superior will they didn't".
After, I'll take Kevin and Red and look for someplace out of sight and will rest. I can keep watch for 4h or soemthing then will sleep to recover my spells.

Kevinho
2012-06-13, 10:14 PM
"Agreed, let's rest... I can watch 4 hours after Maquiavel!

Kevinho
2012-06-13, 10:18 PM
I vote for resting and rich recover his sleep gases... but an interrogatory would be interesting, after all, who the hell were those guys and from where they come from?

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 10:31 PM
"Ok ok, we will keep one to interrogate. Let's stabilize that one and leave the rest for the dark gods to decide,. after all they're no friends of us and we didn't said we would protect them from tehmselves or anything like that"". Maquiavel will tie and keep one of the bandits at negative hit points for alter interrogation. After that, they will rest keepíng watches opf 4 h each: rich first, then kevin then red.

I'll roll the interrogate and sense motive checks already:
Intimidate: [roll0]
Sense Motive: [roll1]

also, take 20 to find shelter then (aftert rest) will track them down. Also, XP :smallbiggrin:

Andrezitos
2012-06-13, 10:43 PM
Your interrogation didnt worked very well. In the end all info you got doesn't help find a shelter. Red sujests to make a search in the nearby area. You left behild the ill fated thugs and walk away. THe midlle day sun makes the walk very tiresome and you will be enable to realy rest without a shelter. You decide to keep walking, for at least an hour. After some 50 min, you find a old junkyard. A small one, no more than a few wrecked cars. There is a large wrecked van that you can use it for a shelter. However, if you sleep 16h, you ill have to keep traking the chield in the dark or have to wait until the next day. What you think?

Chimaera
2012-06-13, 10:44 PM
We will sleep 12 h and keep going after the children.
everyone sleeps 8 and watch 4
i'm the first to watch (so i sleep 8 hours without waking in the middle) and red take the last watch (for the same reason)

Edit: we'll wait for the day's dawn, wont go out at night looking for them
if possible, I'll began talking with red to keep passing time and know a little more about her (always using sense motive haha)

Kevinho
2012-06-13, 10:50 PM
I think we should go as the sun rises. And I'm interested in Red either, we should talk to her to know what she plans for the future, after we kill those children.

Andrezitos
2012-06-14, 10:13 AM
DM stuff...
[roll0] w? (r,k,d)
[roll1] d? (e,m,h)
[roll2] h?
[roll3] D
[roll4] K
[roll5] R

As soon Red get to sleep, Makiavel notice some strange noise coming from one the carcass. Makiavel roll initi, Red are sleep and Mikosa are surprised. (rich, roll for me a 1d20+3, thks. :smallbiggrin:)

edit: one rat, of the size of dog, make his way trought the wrecked car. He loocks you with fierce eyes and prepare for attack.

edit 2: makiavel goes first. you dont recupered any spell

Chimaera
2012-06-14, 10:43 AM
[roll0]
Also, Initiative: [roll1]

Andrezitos
2012-06-14, 12:44 PM
(ooc: i was expecting a little comabt :smallannoyed: )

with the treat desistegrated, you can continue your rest. Nothing else hapened for the next 8 hours.

Red told you that she was born in a big city, all over the country. A city that don't like orphans, she soon realised. Growing in the middle of burglers, thiefs, thugs, rapers, murders and thiings like that, she soon learned how to use a dagger, a trap and a lie. One day, she met the a dead end for her outcast life when her brother-in-unlaw was shoot down by some cops and she was put in a jail. Forced to eat garbage, to fãqui to get that garbage, to pretend to like to fãqui to get that garbage, Red survived in one of the baddest prison of the country. However, she becomens a empty vessel, wainting for the death. At some moment, she dont remember, Red was throw out off the jail, to be put in a sanatorium. Now in a cell with cushion walls, Mrs Red, the nickname the wardens gave her (she dont knows why), started to live again. The last importante thing she said was about the day she fleed. Nothing flashy, just the old trick of "mans pretend to think with his upper head, and pretend to fãqui with the low one", and a blood stained dagger. Now, living for her own good, Reds goes where her noose point, and nothing more. Heh, thks for hearing me. I never talk about my past with noone, but your lizardling ways softened my suspects. ehheh.

Chimaera
2012-06-14, 01:14 PM
"What a sad story, woman. I'll tell you my story if you care to listen. I was one of the greatest scientist in a government base that was making experiences left to be hidden from the publc eye. I was one responsable for the mass biologic weapons, specialy gases, like my Sleep Gas, or my Fear Gas or my Smiling Gas, and also some antidote stuff and cancer healing medicaments still on experimental time. Well, I've made some powerful one and used it to aniquilate life in a prison island and killed all the prisoners there. They called it a mistake, a huge error. But that was sucess and victory: not a single criminal there survived it. How could that be an error? In my way out I freed one specimen of the laboratory where they were using an anciant dragon fossil to create the ultimate soldier. It was called Number 2, but I like to call him Mikosa II", Maquiavel pause a little and then continue, "One day I'll teach this government how to truly rule and will espose everyone who tried to kill me and use me as his escape goat. If i was insane so they were, but when the time came they said it was all my fault, but that's a lie. I only annihilated that island, nothing else. When that day came, I'll get back the blueprints of my mass murder masterpiece: my Hades Gas, in homenage of an old god of death. Anyway, time is up and we've chatted a lot, so, let's go get these children and punish them", after that Maquiavel will make the preparations and go track the place using the map he got back there.

Andrezitos
2012-06-14, 04:36 PM
As you reach the children cave (probably its that one, you can't be sure about), you see some blood a entrance. Could be a bunch of things, you don't now. At entrance of the old mine, you fell the could air tha lurks inside. Hmmm, what do you think guys? I bet one of my puppils that there is some trap inside. Perrhaps some alarm trap, who nows.

some spot rolls: [roll0] Red
[roll1]Mikosa
[roll2]Makiavel]

No, i see nothing, and you? (you see enything)

(ooc: time to buff and to dm think in the encouters)

Chimaera
2012-06-14, 07:16 PM
Maquiavel cast turn on his Flashlight, "If we are entering, It weould do us good to at elast be able to see" adn give Mikosa and red a flashlight too.

0:2/5
1:5/5

Andrezitos
2012-06-16, 09:45 AM
As you went down the old mine, carefuly looking for traps and such things, the sounds of clashing metals start echoing inside the cave. The're is some comotion further in the mine. The sounds get lounder and louder, and than the silence. What a fãqui was that?. Continuing your progress throught the inner deeps of the mine, you pass by fight marqs, blood and wrecked planks, but no bodyes. At the end of a long corridor, you find a spacious lounge. A smell of rotting flesh fills the place. In the back you can see the entrance of a tunnel blocked by a landslide. There are two wooden doors. Both are in bad condition, but the padlocks that lock seem recent. There are two wooden doors. Both are in bad condition, but the padlocks that lock seem recent. A deep silence takes over the place, but only the sound drops dripping on the floor.

the situation: there are two doors in opposite sides of the lauge. as far you can tell, the mine its empty. are lots of debris over the ground. any action?

Kevinho
2012-06-16, 11:36 AM
O vote for searching in the debris, maybe we can find something, then we might open one of the doors.

Chimaera
2012-06-16, 04:02 PM
Search the debris and then go for the right door.
Will take long to take 20 to search the room?
If it will, I'll try a quick search: [roll0]
(I gain +2 on search because of the familiar, right? he give me alertness bonus, but can't remember if is only for listen and spot or if it's for search too. If not, penalize in -2 the roll)

Andrezitos
2012-06-16, 04:05 PM
i will roll a search check for kevin and for Pedro.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Kevin was kicking around some boxes and founds a interting thing. There is a metal box with a inscription on it. Hmmm, Umbrella Corp. Where did i read this name before? Think Red, think. Hmm, Makiavel, what's the name of the coorporation you used to work? Inside the box, you found what supposed to be a hand granade [skroll of obscurating mist or a splash weapon with the same effect (CL1), depends who use it (if you have obscuriting mist in your spell list, consider a skroll, if not, consider a standart splash weapon)], a spray with a red cross in the label (potion of cure light wounds) and some kind of belt. Attached on the belt, there is a paper with instruction of how to use it (healing belt).

splash weapons:
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/specialAttacks.htm#throwSplashWeapon

all this time, you have another companion, just that, okay? ehehhe Pedro, come in.

Chimaera
2012-06-17, 05:04 PM
"I guess Healing belt should go to Mikosa, since he is more often in the middle of combat. I'll keep the potion and red can keep the obscuring mist granade. I'm not pretty god at aiming".

Kevinho
2012-06-17, 06:28 PM
"Yay, a healing belt!" and Mikosa wears the belt.

Now it's time to look what's behind these doors.

Chimaera
2012-06-17, 06:30 PM
"I say, let's go right".

Kevinho
2012-06-17, 06:36 PM
Right it is

Andrezitos
2012-06-17, 07:45 PM
DM stuff...
(1d2)[1] e->1, t->2

[roll0][roll1] (readyed action)

As you opened the door, a strange creature attacked who was in the front ([roll2]1->kevin or 2->pedro). Half-rat, half-man, this creature attack fiercile with mighty claws. His clothes resemble of one of those raiders you met in the travelers holdfast, yesterday. Only true madness can describe his behavior.

iniatives:
wererat [roll3]
makiavel [roll4]
mikosa [roll5]
pedro [roll6]
(Red will not participate of this fight)
more posts tomorrow

*Where you came from :smallsigh:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-L-58dOTq4jg/T96DY2-EKeI/AAAAAAAAAGo/l5jp_tkQZlw/s1152/FF7_4.jpg

Chimaera
2012-06-18, 10:06 AM
"I'm getting tired of rats.. no offense Mr. Number 22", Maquiavel look at the ratman and use his Fear Gas (Cause Fear spell, DC 17, duration: [roll0])

Necromancy [Fear, Mind-Affecting]
Level: Brd 1, Clr 1, Death 1, Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One living creature with 5 or fewer HD
Duration: 1d4 rounds or 1 round; see text
Saving Throw: Will partial
Spell Resistance: Yes

The affected creature becomes frightened. If the subject succeeds on a Will save, it is shaken for 1 round. Creatures with 6 or more Hit Dice are immune to this effect.

Cause fear counters and dispels remove fear.

Spells:
0: 2/5
1: 4/5

Andrezitos
2012-06-18, 12:24 PM
(kevin, your Dragonscale Husk bonus stay if you are Flat footed?)
(the raedyed attack damage was "5", not "9")
(The wererat act first)

[roll0][roll1] claw attack on kevin
[roll2][roll3] bite attack on kevin

bite attack: fort check [roll4] DC12, disease.
inc [roll5]
dex[roll6]
con[roll7]

will save agasit fear [roll8] DC 17. FAILED! THe wererat is frightened like a little girl now. (-2 in all attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. he runs from kevin, giving an AoO to him)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--skxaUNzrDE/T99nvMRqmtI/AAAAAAAAAG0/PdCEQMpYWTY/s720/FF7_4.jpg

Chimaera
2012-06-18, 02:17 PM
The dragonshusk bonus is armor bonus, so yeah, it' counts for flatfooted.

Kevinho
2012-06-18, 07:20 PM
HP: 5/12

AoO: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

After that, if he survives, I'll walk to X2 and attack him again with Falchion.

[roll2] Damage: [roll3]

Beschoren
2012-06-18, 08:12 PM
Chrono

Chrono intuitively slices the rat as it flees, even if he's not totaly sure of what's going on*. Then he follows the rat to kill it with his new friends, allways with his emergency forcefield bracer (heavy shield) on the ready**

*combat reflexes. gets AoO even if flat-footed.
non-magical, non-silver slash [roll0], damage [roll1]

**active shield defense. I'm fighitng defensively, but I don't take the penality on attack, I take only the bonus to defense, as long as I'm using the shiled I have shield specialization on. :smallbiggrin:.

moves to X3 and attack
non-magical, non-silver slash [roll2], damage [roll3]

AC 22, 12/12hp

The emergency forcefiled bracer, developed by Heptagon, seems at just like only a large piece of metal that covers the forarm is is held by the left hand. Quickly aproching objects - like bullets, wepon swings, and even punches - activate the forcefield and forms a defensive barrier that holds as long as there is an opposing preasure. Some users even bash enemies with the emergency forcefiled bracer to create and sustain the forcefield. The apparatus energy source is a uranium enriched shell, that should sustain the emergency forcefiled bracer for 1.000.000 blows.

Kevinho
2012-06-18, 09:24 PM
Fort check: [roll0]

Andrezitos
2012-06-18, 10:02 PM
Of the few attacks that hitted, none have any effects on the wererat. (AC of the wererat is less than 21)
3/4 rds fear.

Even distraught by fear, the cornered rat attacks.
[roll0][roll1] claw in [roll2] (1->K, 2->P)
[roll3][roll4] bite in [roll5] (1->K, 2->P)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LvO-uy_m5Zw/T9_sb-RwROI/AAAAAAAAAHA/WarTrsxJzNM/s918/FF7_4.jpg

your turn! Go!

Beschoren
2012-06-18, 10:18 PM
chrono reinforces his attacks, even if the previous solid hit seems like could not even land a scratch

standard attack
[roll0], damage [roll1]

edit: bitch, please http://www.videogamesprites.net/ChronoTrigger/Party/Crono/Crono%20-%20Battle%20(Left).gif
http://www.videogamesprites.net/ChronoTrigger/Party/Crono/Crono%20-%20Battle%20(Front).gif

save the msot apropriate gif as jpeg and put it on the map

Kevinho
2012-06-18, 11:23 PM
Mikosa uses his shocking device(Shocking Grasp) on the rat.

Concentration: [roll0]
Touch Attack: [roll1] Eletric Damage: [roll2]

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 10:20 AM
Maquiavel take a step closer and then use his Smiling Gas against the monster (Daze spell, DC 15 - don't forget the penalties on saves)

Spells:
0: 1/5

Andrezitos
2012-06-19, 10:52 AM
pedro and kevin attacks didn't hit.
will save [roll0]
fear 2/4 turns

[roll1][roll2] claw in [roll3] (1->K, 2->P)
[roll4](-1)[roll5] bite in [roll6] (1->K, 2->P)

annnndd it's you guys!

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 10:59 AM
Smiling gas again.
DC 16

spells:
0: 0/5

Kevinho
2012-06-19, 11:57 AM
It seems the randomness of this forum hates me.

Shicking Device Again.

Concentration: [roll0] Touch Attack: [roll1] Damage: [roll2]

Beschoren
2012-06-19, 06:16 PM
Chrono seems a bit worried about the lack of effectiveness from his previous attacks, specialy since one of them was quite a solid blow.
"how about we just shut the door?!"

(no actions yet)

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 06:30 PM
"Stay away and i'll put him to sleep".

Beschoren
2012-06-19, 07:41 PM
Chrono withdraws to U2 (no AoO) and hopes that maquiale's maquiavelic schemes work

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 07:53 PM
I guess the wererat will keep running away from me, cornered.
Sleep gas on it. DC 16
"Damn rat, you're wasting all my equipment!"

1: 3/5

Andrezitos
2012-06-19, 07:58 PM
fear 1/4 rds

the monster rodent attaack kevin:
[roll0][roll1]
[roll2][roll3]

annnnnnnndd it's you!

Chimaera
2012-06-19, 08:05 PM
"Again! Again! I love repetitions!"
Sleep

1: 2/5

Kevinho
2012-06-19, 08:28 PM
Mikosa takes a pill of adrenaline [blades of blood] and attack the freak creature.

Falchion: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] + [roll2]

Tail: [roll3] Damage: [roll4]

and then walks to W2

Beschoren
2012-06-19, 10:24 PM
"okeey, not falling back then..."

chrono goes back to W3 and prepares an attack vs aproch

[roll0], damage [roll1]

Andrezitos
2012-06-20, 09:16 AM
the rat aren't affraid anymore.
attack
[roll0][roll1] claw on [roll2] 1>K / 2>P
[roll3][roll4] bite on [roll5] 1>K / 2>P

annnnnndd it's you!

Chimaera
2012-06-20, 09:28 AM
"Damn you accursed thing!", Sleep again. DC 16.

Kevinho
2012-06-20, 09:56 AM
I'm telling you, the randomness of this forum just hates me.

Full round: Falchion: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Kevinho
2012-06-20, 09:58 AM
I'm telling you, the randomness of this forum just hates me.

Full round: Falchion: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Beschoren
2012-06-21, 07:50 PM
"damm you creature! Y u not die?!"

[roll0], damage [roll1]

fighitng defensively, AC 22

Andrezitos
2012-06-22, 03:28 PM
(LOlOlOLOLOL)

[roll0][roll1] claw on [roll2] 1>K / 2>P
[roll3][roll4] bite on [roll5] 1>K / 2>P

Kevinho
2012-06-22, 04:44 PM
Healing Belt use, 1 charge healing

Kevinho
2012-06-22, 05:12 PM
Forgot to roll the healing, [roll0]

Kevinho
2012-06-22, 05:28 PM
I'll full attack him, again.

Chimaera
2012-06-22, 06:44 PM
"Ok, last gas dose i've have for today. You wont resist it again", last use of Sleep gas DC 16.
Maquiavel got out of spells so you better not resist it this time.
._.

Beschoren
2012-06-22, 07:35 PM
"I'm seriously thinking we should not keep fighitng like this!"

[roll0], damage [roll1]

fight defensively, AC 22

Andrezitos
2012-06-22, 08:47 PM
Last chance folks [roll0]
finally, he' down. pedro can give hin a coup de grace. i will awake afther that. so, try hard!

Chimaera
2012-06-22, 09:21 PM
I'll give my halberd to anyone with greater force than me.
"Go and kill this beast. Critical x3"

Beschoren
2012-06-22, 11:57 PM
"Mikosa, that's for you to do I guess" Chrono says, quickly handling him the halbred

looks arround

"Hey, where's that chick?"

search room quickly for valueables [roll0]

Andrezitos
2012-06-23, 07:35 AM
"Mikosa, that's for you to do I guess" Chrono says, quickly handling him the halbred

looks arround

"Hey, where's that chick?"

search room quickly for valueables [roll0]

The chicks it's with you all the time. she is a NPC, and in this fight, she will not act. And her name is Red. Call it properly, god danmmit.

Kevinho
2012-06-23, 08:34 AM
I guess it's up to me.

Coup de grace with halberd (Power Attack [1]): Damage: [roll0]

DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case he survives, he still has to make a Fort DC 10+damage dealt.

Chimaera
2012-06-23, 11:39 AM
Damage: 45
"Ustia!"

Andrezitos
2012-06-23, 03:22 PM
[roll0] dm stuff
Kevin blow was so strong that the halberd passed through the body of the crazy rat, and hit the ground. The rodent gave a scream of pain. Short after that, the creature started to mutate, and his true shape appeared. The human-like little man, was bald and old. When Kevin pulled out the weapon, at the exact moment he looked the blood getting out the body, Kevin felt something strange.

Are you ok? You seens disturbed. There is a tale about people who get bited by were-animals, and in the very fisrt full moon, transforme in the exact monster who bited they. Well, this are just tales, i think.

XP: each one get 150 xp. if any of you level up, the others can level up too.

the loot:
200 gp worth of things, for each of you. you can choose what itens you want. i think it's easer if the player choose which itens they want. (

Beschoren
2012-06-23, 03:28 PM
"Oh yeah, don't worry. just folk tales form drunk people."
Chrono checks his equipments and armor after searhcing the room. "were to now?"

Chimaera
2012-06-24, 03:10 PM
"Can you believe this monster resisted every but the last of my gases? we can keep on moving or we can g[o out and rest. If i dont rest i wont be of much help at all. But it's your call, I still can try to hit anything around with my halberd, but i'm not a good combatant at all"./COLOR].
Maquiavel seems surprised by how resistant was the monster: [COLOR="Purple"]"Maybe i should had captured him and studied it as a lab rat at the end...".

OOC: Maquaivel treasure will be 200 gp in the end (he's saving for something expensive)

Edit: OOC (also, maquiavel is at 925 XP, so only 75 more to level up! :smallsmile: )

Kevinho
2012-06-24, 07:20 PM
It's probably just a tale. Well, we might rest and then we should keep going to the left door.

Beschoren
2012-06-24, 10:48 PM
"We did heard some battle sounds, didn't we? just let me take a quick look on the next door"

Chrono on left door
search for traps: [roll0]
listen trought the door: [roll1]
try to peek over keyhole or any damaged part: [roll2]

Andrezitos
2012-06-25, 03:44 PM
You easily open the door. There is a long corridor and some torchs lightining the way. Only the sound of dripping water can be heard. You may walk trought the path or call it a day and make a camp.

[roll0]

Chimaera
2012-06-25, 04:04 PM
I camp for voting! No more spells thanks to the were rat.

Beschoren
2012-06-25, 09:35 PM
"ok then, reset those machines of yours and let's make camp on a safe place"

Chimaera
2012-06-26, 05:30 PM
"Thanks, I guess it's will be for the best".

The adventurers will camp and rest.
Maquaivel will try to go to sleep as soon as he can and will then resume the adventure.

Andrezitos
2012-06-26, 06:22 PM
who will stand guard?

Chimaera
2012-06-26, 06:28 PM
I guess neither Mikosa or Chrono are tired, so i guess them both can be watching. Also Red can do that i guess. But is up to them. My rat will be watching over me from my clothes.:smallsmile:

Andrezitos
2012-06-26, 06:49 PM
OK, So Mikosa and Crono are awake.
Lets see if their ears are good.

[roll0] (ours passed after Makiavel went to sleep; *2)
[roll1]
[roll2] crono listen check
[roll3] mikosa listen check

Andrezitos
2012-06-26, 07:03 PM
Some six hours after mikosa went to sleep, a wave of tiny rats come directly to Mikosa and Crono. They come from all side and converged in a single mass of swirmiling rodents. They overwhelm [roll0] (1>M;2>C) and bite him furiously dealing [roll1] piercing damage.

rolling the intiative.
[roll2] swarm
[roll3] mikosa
[roll4] crono

(who get attacked by the swarm have to make a for save DC12 or get nauseated for one round. after that, they have to make another fort save or get disease.)

(dont forget that someone have to awake makiavel, and this is a standart action)

Andrezitos
2012-06-26, 07:14 PM
(ooc: if you want to me to chage your avatar, just post it.)
swarm turn
[roll0]

(makiavel will act after who awakened him.)

you turn!

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-5DhH076PrOQ/T-pRNCHXvWI/AAAAAAAAAHM/anXleUrTB3s/s1280/FF7_5.jpg

Chimaera
2012-06-27, 09:32 AM
(OOC: can you change my avatar for this one?)

http://units.wesnoth.org/1.10/pics/home$wesnoth$source$1.10$data$core$images$units$un dead-necromancers$dark-sorcerer.png

Kevinho
2012-06-27, 02:29 PM
Mikosa will full attack the swarm.

Falchion: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
Tail: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]

"Let Maquiavel sleeps, he is tired and we can rid them off"

Beschoren
2012-06-27, 06:04 PM
"Ouch ouch ouch! i hope you're right!" (8/12 hp)

fort vs nauseated: [roll0]
fort vs desiase: [roll1]

drops shield as a move action
sword attack with two hands: [roll2], damage [roll3]
five foot step to Q5

don't I get an AoO as they move into my square?

Andrezitos
2012-06-28, 04:01 PM
"Ouch ouch ouch! i hope you're right!" (8/12 hp)

fort vs nauseated: [roll0]
fort vs desiase: [roll1]

drops shield as a move action
sword attack with two hands: [roll2], damage [roll3]
five foot step to Q5

don't I get an AoO as they move into my square?

when the swarm get in to your square, you aren't aware of it. Flat-footed beings can make AoO?

Beschoren
2012-06-28, 04:20 PM
when the swarm get in to your square, you aren't aware of it. Flat-footed beings can make AoO?

(no, they can't. Unless they have taken the combat reflexes feat.)

"HÁ! COMBAT REFLEXES!!" chrono shouts the instant the swarm came upon him, even if he was not totally sure of what was going on.

[roll0], damage [roll1]

Andrezitos
2012-07-01, 09:59 AM
the swarm keep attacking Crono fiercily.
5ft to Q5 and bite:
[roll0]

more than half of the mice are dead.

its you!

Kevinho
2012-07-01, 01:30 PM
"Die rats, DIE!"

Full attack:

Beschoren
2012-07-01, 10:24 PM
"ouch ouch ouch! I'm starting to get worried!" (5/12 hp!)

[roll0] DC 12 vs nausea
[roll1] DC 12 vs desiase

[/COLOR]
[roll2] vs rats [roll3]

move to Q2, shouting for makiavel [COLOR="Indigo"]"WAKE UPPP!!!"

Chimaera
2012-07-01, 10:32 PM
Maquiavel awakes a little confuse: "I have to rest for 8 hours straight or else... Wow, more rats! Where's my halberd?", he'll stand up and draw his halberd. If possible will make an attack:
[roll0] dmg: [roll1]

Andrezitos
2012-07-02, 06:55 AM
The swarm change his target. The dinamic M&M double are overwhelmed by hundreds of tiny rats.
[roll0] makiavel
[roll1] mikosa

both of you have to make two fort saves DC 12 or get nauseated and/or diseased. if you pass, you dont have to do it until the end of the encouter.

your turn!

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-wMAJrSKsD2M/T_GLRe6nrXI/AAAAAAAAAHY/1Mq6yoPWUr0/s658/FF7_5.jpg

Chimaera
2012-07-02, 01:47 PM
Disease DC 12:
Nauseated DC 12: [roll1]

If he don`t get nauseated he`ll move to Q1 and attack with the halberd (reach). If he cant, maquiavel will just move away.

[roll[1d20
dmg: [roll2]

Kevinho
2012-07-02, 04:45 PM
Nauseated fort check: [roll0]
Disease fort check: [roll1]

If I don't get nauseated, I'll walk to P2 and full attack:
Falchion: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]
Tail: [roll4] Damage: [roll5]

Else, I'll walk away to Q2

Beschoren
2012-07-02, 10:08 PM
Chrono slices as many rats as he can on a wide arc attack

five foot NW, attack [roll0], damage [roll1]

Andrezitos
2012-07-03, 08:14 AM
The number of rats dropped abruptly, however the mass of fur and claws still chase their target.

moves to [roll0]
1 a 50 -> P2
51 a 100 -> P4

damage:
[roll1]

who get attacked can make a AoO agaist the swarm.

Chimaera
2012-07-03, 09:28 AM
In Maquiavel turn, he'll 5ft to R2 and attack with his halberd.
[roll0] dmg [roll1]

Beschoren
2012-07-03, 09:07 PM
Chrono takes a five foot step closer and tries to scatter the rat mass with the sword

[roll0], [roll1]

Andrezitos
2012-07-04, 03:32 PM
After all your efforts, the swarm dissipates in a wave of tiny black fur.

(ooc: pedro and kevin gain 250 XP, rich gets 100. Use the table Wealth by lv to see how much gold you have. Because you are in the middle of mine, you willbe able to buy only when you find some city. I will think in the next actions and at night will post here.)

Kevinho
2012-07-04, 04:41 PM
I'll make a 5-ft step away from the mob and attack them:

Nauseated: [roll0]
Disease: Already got the disease.

AoO: [roll1] Damage: [roll2]

If not nauseated, full attack:

Falchion: [roll3] Damage: [roll4]
Tail: [roll5] Damage: [roll6]

Andrezitos
2012-07-04, 06:53 PM
So the party have three options:
1) Stay and make a camp again, play some drink games and volleybol
2) Say "enough talk, lets fight" and kick the already opened door in the left and explore the dark tunnel.
3) Cry like little girls and get away of the old mine.

Whats gonna be?

Chimaera
2012-07-04, 07:07 PM
Option 1 for me: i still have no gases to help, so I'll go back to sleep.

Beschoren
2012-07-04, 10:05 PM
option 1"Besides that, those rats got many many pieces of me. ouch. do you have any leftover painkillers?" (5/12 hp)

Chimaera
2012-07-04, 10:18 PM
Maquiavel is out of healing, but i guess Mikosa's Healing belt still have some charges.

Kevinho
2012-07-06, 12:01 PM
I'll use one charge of my healing belt and anyone can use the last charge.

heal: [roll0]

Option 1, sleep and kick the door down tomorrow.

Chimaera
2012-07-06, 12:50 PM
Maquiavel will use one charge too:
[roll0]

Beschoren
2012-07-06, 01:11 PM
Chrono uses one of Mikosa's charges to fresh himself up

[roll0]

"ah, that felt good. I'll pay a beer for you later"

Chimaera
2012-07-06, 01:52 PM
after we all get healied, we'll rest and level up and go back after rest.

Andrezitos
2012-07-06, 02:01 PM
After a long serie of rests the party are full to keep exploring the mine or take another way. which way is gonna be?

1) You can explore the new section in the left door or
2) Came back to the exit and try to find another thing to do.

Chimaera
2012-07-06, 02:41 PM
"Eureka! I just remembered!", says Maquaivel as he began to draw and make some anotations and drawing some strange stuff in his notes, "I slept so well i remembered some other chemical experiment i used to do: Acid!".

MAquiavel seems very motivated, "Let's go punish that children raiders and then get out of here and found some city to buy more stuff for research and food".

Option 1.

Beschoren
2012-07-06, 04:36 PM
Chrono shakes his head in agreement

(option 1)

Kevinho
2012-07-07, 01:57 PM
Option 1 for sure

Andrezitos
2012-07-09, 12:42 PM
After walking for half an hour, you find a bifurcation. One of the ways are wide and the another one you must walk in line. Which one you want to go?

Kevinho
2012-07-09, 02:35 PM
I vote for wide way, even though I'm the fighter, I don't like getting hit so frequent

Chimaera
2012-07-09, 03:49 PM
"We better go for the wide place, so i can aim better my gases, but let's watch out for enemies coming from every direction.".

Beschoren
2012-07-09, 07:39 PM
Chrono shakes his head in excitemned as the others chose the wide pass. he keeps himself in front, sowrd and shield in hand

Andrezitos
2012-07-10, 12:36 PM
After walking half a hour, you heard some voices inside the mine. You cautiously get near to see what is in it. From the edges wall you see a group of child of desert packing their stuff. They seems to be ocupied by some task, maybe preparing to leave. You can count eight, but more can be found, you cannot say for sure. They didn't notice you, yet.

what's you gonna do?

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-r-YfVED1SBI/T_xmEci2eqI/AAAAAAAAAHk/kE--A4mZ7uE/s960/FF7_6.jpg

Chimaera
2012-07-10, 01:35 PM
I go for sleeping gas granade to get as many children as possible.
Will DC 16.

Beschoren
2012-07-10, 03:00 PM
Chrono will try to get as close as possible while sneaking, just after maquiavel trows his gas (in full defense, if possible)

hide
[roll0]

move silently
[roll1]

(considers armor penalities. I move at half speed (10 feet) to avoid penalities. the children should be distracted, so that is -5 on their spot/listen. each 10 feet of distance add -1 on the spot/listen check. hide checks require either cover or low-light conditions... since we're in a mine i supose there is not a bright sunshine above us.)

Kevinho
2012-07-10, 08:50 PM
Mikosa will stand still, since he's not that silent

Andrezitos
2012-07-10, 09:43 PM
As Crono get near, he heard more three foes in the left corner. They dont seems to be aware of any of you. You can continue your stalking.

(ooc: the yellow area are well iluminated)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-jZPYUGatC2s/T_znmbb2R2I/AAAAAAAAAHw/cWEYTlfZiUk/s912/FF7_6.jpg

Beschoren
2012-07-10, 10:39 PM
Crono will not continue to advance. instead he stays at F7 and prepares to hold his ground. if they could bottleneck those foes in that pass, the fight would be much safer. he whispers to the others "there's more, hold ground! sleep gas later!"

suggested tactic: let's hold the F column so they can't surround us.

surprise round
I prepare an attack VS aproach, one extra square ahead of you. (hold the line, combat relfexes)
Mikosa and maquiavel shoots rays of frost to attract them

first round
I keep holding ground (AC 24-27) while you shoot them if they are far. Mikosa comes to melle if they are on us already. Once they are packed and in melle with us, the sleep gas comes in handy

next rounds: we keep holding this spot as long as they come to us in melle - we will get cover bonus to AC vs their shooters.

altarnative tatic: chaaaarge!

Chimaera
2012-07-10, 10:52 PM
Good plan Chrono, I guess it'll do better than getting in their home and kicking the door screaming: BOPE! BOPE! Everyone one the ground! Where's the german guy? WHJERE'S THE GERMAN GUY?!"

Cancel the sleep over there, we'll do as pedro said.

Kevinho
2012-07-11, 12:36 AM
"Well, you're in charge." When everyone is ready I'll 5-ft step to D7 and cast Ray of Frost at J7 affecting no one.

Beschoren
2012-07-11, 08:58 AM
Chrono signals his head for the casters to start their maelstorm of ice and prepares to recive the foes

on F7 square

fight defensively (active shield defender, 5 ranks in tumble): -0 atack, +3 AC
redied attack: [roll0], damage [roll1]
hold the line (AoO vs charge): [roll2], damage [roll3]

AC 24, HP 24

Andrezitos
2012-07-11, 09:14 AM
They clearly see your sign of hostility and swarm over you. The first one make contact in mellee and the others trow things on you (Crono).

1 turn

intitiave:
children [roll0] (second)
Crono [roll1] (first)
makiavel [roll2] (third or fourth)
mikosa [roll3] (third or fourth)

Actions from the children:

F8 charges Crono: [roll4][roll5]
G7 throws a single dagger in Crono: [roll6][roll7]
J8 fires a bolt at Crono: [roll8][roll9]
L7 fires a bolt at Crono: [roll10][roll11]
L8 fires a bolt at Crono: [roll12][roll13]
the others just moves to your direction.

will saves:
[roll14] (one for all affected by the sleep gas)

(ooc: if crono moves away of the combatents, i will edit their actions in this post. keep a eye on it.)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5bzmSkLnfkA/T_2OZkgjQKI/AAAAAAAAAH8/HiZYswv3kPE/s912/FF7_6.jpg

Kevinho
2012-07-11, 09:40 AM
I think all children are affected by sleep, and if that's the case, I'll walk to E8 [if possible, or go to F7] and prepare a coup de grace.

If none of them fell asleep, I'll walk to E8 [if possible, or go to F7] and attack the one at G7.

[roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Andrezitos
2012-07-11, 09:56 AM
I think all children are affected by sleep, and if that's the case, I'll walk to E8 [if possible, or go to F7] and prepare a coup de grace.

If none of them fell asleep, I'll walk to E8 [if possible, or go to F7] and attack the one at G7.

[roll0] Damage: [roll1]

the area of effect are 10ft radius. makiavel have to poit out what square the spell its centered.

Chimaera
2012-07-11, 01:33 PM
It were centered in the J4 sqaure, to get all three that were originaly around it.

Chimaera
2012-07-11, 01:35 PM
In this turn, Maquiavel will cast another sleeping gas at the southeast point of J7 and 5ft to C7.

Spells:
0: 6/6
1: 4/6

Andrezitos
2012-07-11, 01:38 PM
It were centered in the J4 sqaure, to get all three that were originaly around it.

i think you have to actually see the square you want to cast the spell. i'm considering that your raideyed action was get attention of the enemys, just like mikosa did. if you want to cast the spell, do it in this turn standart action. you will have to move and cast.

Andrezitos
2012-07-11, 01:52 PM
One of the attackers fell asleep. The others keep fighting. It's Crono turn now.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YAgpgMxx8aw/T_3LZTz70CI/AAAAAAAAAII/9cbwJCwU4pI/s912/FF7_6.jpg

Chimaera
2012-07-11, 01:58 PM
So i didn't cast in the surprise round and have one more level 1 spell.

Beschoren
2012-07-11, 02:27 PM
Chrono manages do block and deflect all blows and bolts from his attackers. Then he moves to G6 and attacks the folish child of the desert

Vs G5 [roll0], damage [roll1]

tumble DC 15 to avoid AoO: [roll2]

AoO if needed (hold the line, etc)
[roll3], damage [roll4]
[roll5], damage [roll6]

AC 24

Andrezitos
2012-07-11, 03:12 PM
G5 AoO agaist Crono:
[roll0][roll1]

children turn:
N5 shoots at [roll2] (first half Mikosa)
[roll3][roll4]
K4 shoots at [roll5] (first half mikosa)
[roll6][roll7]
L6 shoots at [roll8] (first half Mikosa)
[roll9][roll10]
K6 awake the sleep one
J6 recharge his crossbow and shoots at [roll11] (first half Mikosa)
[roll12][roll13] (he shoots proned) (crit: (1d20+3)[22] (1d6)[6], double crit)
H5 5ft and attack Crono
[roll14][roll15]

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-zIiCoitEO90/T_3eCvu14EI/AAAAAAAAAIU/bFMrJNTALxQ/s800/FF7_6.jpg

Mikosa and Makiavel turn!

Chimaera
2012-07-11, 03:38 PM
Sleep at the southeast point of K5 and move to E5

Kevinho
2012-07-11, 06:32 PM

(1d20+6)[15] Damage: (2d4+6)[12]

I'll basicly do the same thing I intended before

Andrezitos
2012-07-12, 08:23 AM
Four foes droped down sleeping. Mikosa attack missed. Cronos turn now!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5At1nPe4e9g/T_7PoLP0WXI/AAAAAAAAAIg/x-3pTbxIdlA/s882/FF7_6.jpg

Beschoren
2012-07-12, 05:27 PM
Chrono makes an attack at H5 and then moves to J4. If any of those sleepers are awakened and get up, they would be attacked on the act!

Vs H5 [roll0], [roll1]
tumble DC 15 to avoid AoO [roll2] (i tried to tumble over half my movement DC 25 is impossible and I generate an AoO)

AC 24, HP 24

I'll roll all my AoOs from the round in here already

1º [roll3], [roll4]
2º [roll5], [roll6]
3º [roll7], [roll8]
4º [roll9], [roll10]

Andrezitos
2012-07-12, 11:46 PM
AoO of F3 in Crono, when he moved in the last turn:
[roll0][roll1]

Crono quikly slay the foes who tried to get up, leaving two bloody bodies on the ground. The others keep attacking:

Despite his wounds, F3 attack Mikosa:
[roll2][roll3], than moves away of his target (F3).

H4 get up and attack Crono:
[roll4][roll5]

H3 get close to Crono and attack:
[roll6][roll7]

G4 get close to Crono and attack with two weapons:
[roll8][roll9]
[roll10][roll11]

G5, H5 and I6 recharge their crossbows and fire at Mikosa:
[roll12][roll13]
[roll14][roll15]
[roll16][roll17]

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bOg9jvU-sQk/T_-ofA-vn6I/AAAAAAAAAIs/JLeoCnBmnmQ/s888/FF7_6.jpg

Andrezitos
2012-07-13, 01:20 AM
Pedro, i think there is something wrong with Cronos attacks:
Active shield defender removes the penaltys of Attacks of Oportunity, not normal ones. And when fighting defensily you are granted +2 dodge bonus, not +3. For the next turns pay attention to this.

Chimaera
2012-07-13, 01:25 PM
Maquiavel cast Sleep again at the H5 southeast point to get the crossbow children. DC 16.

Spells:
0: 6/6
1: 3/6

Beschoren
2012-07-13, 02:34 PM
Pedro, i think there is something wrong with Cronos attacks:
Active shield defender removes the penaltys of Attacks of Oportunity, not normal ones. And when fighting defensily you are granted +2 dodge bonus, not +3. For the next turns pay attention to this.

ACTIVE SHIELD DEFENSE

Your expert use of your shield allows you to strike at
vulnerable foes even when you forgo your own attacks
in favor of defense.
Prerequisites: Proficiency with shields, Shield
Specialization.
Benefit: When fighting defensively and using a
shield, you do not take the standard fi ghting defensively
penalties on attacks of opportunity.
When using the total defense action and a shield,
you still threaten the area around you as normal. You
can make attacks of opportunity with a –4 penalty.
Normal: You take a –4 penalty on all attacks while
fi ghting defensively. You cannot attack while using
the total defense action.
Special: A fi ghter can select Active Shield Defense
as one of his fi ghter bonus feats.

damm, you're right. Ive undestood that I only take the -4 penality when using full defense. BUT i take a +3 dodge bonus at it since i've got 5 ranks in tumble (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/tumble.htm)

Chrono keeps on the defensive, haking his way between the foes, while whistiling a battle tune

Vs H3 (or another unhurt, awake foe) [roll0], damage [roll1]

I'll take a five foot step to stay close to as many sleeping foes as possible

AoOs

I would suggest no peeking until DM decided if they generate AoOs or not

[roll2], damage [roll3]
[roll4], damage [roll5]
[roll6], damage [roll7]
[roll8], damage [roll9]

Andrezitos
2012-07-14, 11:14 AM
I will wait Mikosas action. After him it is Cronos turn.

Chimaera
2012-07-15, 09:56 PM
I'll post Mikosa's actions for this turn to amke the game keep it's pace

Mikosa will make a 5ft to E4 and hit the child that is flanking Chrono:

Andrezitos
2012-07-16, 06:24 PM
Crono and Mikosa drop two foes and Makiavel gas take his toll in the ranks of the crossbowmans.

G4 attacks Crono:
[roll0][roll1]
[roll2][roll3]

I5 moves to G6 and awake the children beside him (G5).

G5 awake, get up and awake the fella behind him (H5).

H5 awake, get up and awake the H4 guy.

H4 awake and get up. Then he dies miserably by Cronos hand.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lW4ptQTgRD8/UASi_MDmndI/AAAAAAAAAI4/ZoXfcRs9vgA/s800/FF7_6.jpg

Beschoren
2012-07-16, 06:45 PM
Chrono five foots to H4, with a confident smile on his face. These stupid bandits never had a chance! I hope we find stronger opponents soon! (Chrono thinks to himself. hopefully the DM haven't heard it). He strikes at G4, no longer fighting on the defensive

Vs G4 [roll0], damage [roll1]

AoOs (perhaps from those crosbolters)

[roll2], damage [roll3]
[roll4], damage [roll5]
[roll6], damage [roll7]
[roll8], damage [roll9]

AC 21, hp 24/24!

Chimaera
2012-07-16, 07:31 PM
Mikosa will move to F5 and attack the non-crossbow man:

Maquiavel will charge aggainst the non -crossbow man (or a crossbow man if the one is dead already) with his halberd:
[roll2] dmg: [roll3]

Andrezitos
2012-07-17, 11:40 AM
After the massacre the last children get on his knees and ask for mercy. In fact, you dont understand his talk but his body language its quite clear. Makiavel code of conduct force him to avoyd unecessary bloodshed.

(1000 XP to each of you!
loot: they fought with rust weapons, worst than yours. in the crates are tools and stuff, things necessary to make a camps. the only useful thing they have are two cure light wounds.)

Beschoren
2012-07-17, 12:13 PM
Chrono takes away the wepons of the children that surrendered. While cleaning the blood from his blade on the prisioner's cloaths he looks at makiavel and mikosa with a confused look meaning What do we do with them? are they usefull?

(OOC: looooot, what's the looot?)

Chimaera
2012-07-17, 02:57 PM
"There' no need to kill them, after all, they surrended. The other kids told us there was some kind of leader. Who's this leader? How powerful he is? Where's him? How much more children are still alive? Do they have any granades? How great is this place? Where you hide the stuff you steal from the travelers? Is there any trap ahead? Ambushes? Is there any treasure around?", after that much questions, Maquiavel stop to breath a little air, "anyway, if you don't tell me what you know you'll see that i accepted your surrender not for mercy, but for justice. Get in the middle of the way of justice and you'll be stomped. Lie to me and that will be the last lie you're ever going to tell in life".

Initimidate [roll0]
Sense Motive: [roll1]

After they talked, I'll take off the right hands of each one of them for the criems of stealing from others. Anyone who I perceive as liyng to me will have the tongue cut off. Anyone who choose not to answer will be beheaded. After all the answers, I'll ask whoever got the greater dexterity to tie them up.
"You'll behave and stay here tied till we get back for you. If you flee I'll hunt you down and there will be for ending your lives or to sell you as slaves".

Maquiavel will wait to get the answers and, after that, will decide what to do.

Andrezitos
2012-07-17, 07:41 PM
After Makiavel intimidate atempt, the last chield seens to be very helpful. However, you soon realize he dosent now any of the questions Makiavel asked. He trys to say something about a chamber, further in the mine, that have something special. One of you strip him from his leather cap and you see that his lips are sawed togheter, impossibilithing he to talk properly. He leads you to this chamber, at end have a metal door with some pait on it. Makiavel notice that this draw are the symbol f the Umbrella Corp. However helpful, the little one are very afraid and soon are unable to give any understable info. The door seens to be loocked by some high teqh device, but a close inspection could resolve it (knowlegde arcana or disable device DC 13, no take 10 or 20, only trained).

Chimaera
2012-07-17, 08:51 PM
Take 10 Arcana: 14

Beschoren
2012-07-17, 09:38 PM
Chrono takes a good look before putting his thieving hands on the device

search: [roll0]
trained disable device: [roll1]
(note: I won't try to disable the divice if Makiavel or I spot sometihng really scary)

Kevinho
2012-07-18, 12:20 AM
knowledge arcana [roll0]

Andrezitos
2012-07-18, 07:02 AM
The device is a simple fingerprint lock, Mikosa could tell you with just a glimpse. You can breack it or try one of the chlidren fingers. After a little debate, you decide to [roll0] (first half = breack) the device.

The surviving child trys to tell you that the suppost-to-be-leader it's the two wielding weapon guy, that some of you have killed. One of you chop off his index finger and use it in the device. The door opens with a "shhhh" sound and a queer mist comes from inside.

Chimaera
2012-07-18, 01:23 PM
"Let's get ready! We don't know what can be lurking here, specially with the Umbrela Corp insignia on it" , maquiavel will use some special phosporescent paint at his halberd to illuminat the way (Light)

Spells:
0: 5/6
1: 3/6

Andrezitos
2012-07-19, 10:25 AM
The doors open and you hear a muffled sound of machines working. By the lights of the halberd you realise that this place is some kind of lab, with all types of tools. In the end of the room there is a large cylinder covered with leather cloak.

Hmmm, Ubrela and its danmed labs. There is a tale about that. Umbrela final days was its most glorious ones and most profting too. In the last year, they worked their way throught mountais, caves, mines and every other place suitable for labmaking in the earth. Some say the CEO and heads of the company are creating a powerful weapon inside that labs. Well, who knows?!

Beschoren
2012-07-19, 11:01 AM
Chrono keeps himself close to the light source, but trying to find some power switch to enlight the whole lab.

(OOC: is there any unexplored section behind us?)

Andrezitos
2012-07-19, 11:30 AM
No, the room its all you have. As you explore the lab, one of you finds what seens to be a swith. Hmmm, a swith! Let's see if this thing works. A faint light comes from under the benchs and over the celling. With another ssssh sound the door behind you close. Oooow great, don't tell me its a trap-button? From inside the cylinder you hear bubbles bursting.

Beschoren
2012-07-19, 09:56 PM
Chrono tries to re-activate the switch that was just activated, to open the door and stop that creepy cilinder thing from being creppy.

"Hum, ranged attacks, anyone?"

Chrono wouldt' say it, but he's terrible at ranged combat and prefers that the others hadle such things (shaky flaw, -2 on all ranged)

Chimaera
2012-07-20, 09:30 AM
"GOt no ranged attacks, but iuf anyhting get out of that, I'll kill with my halberd's reach.", and ready action to attack anything coming out of the cilinder. Also, can i make a knowledge arcana or soemthing to know if i kinow anything that can be of use? Considering arcana as knowledge technology.

Andrezitos
2012-07-20, 10:08 AM
By Makiavel knowledge this lab have some bio engeenering equipment, and probably some sort of hidden agenda because there is no console to conect and find any info. By the way, what you do with your captive?

(ooc: i will post the map for you say where you want to be)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DjOslRzBZ84/UAl0dbqflnI/AAAAAAAAAJE/0fqOWCi0AR8/s746/FF7_7.jpg

Chimaera
2012-07-20, 10:16 AM
Maquiavel: L4
Mikosa: K4

both ready to attack anyone who get within reach.
also, the child was with us, disarmed and all. probably run to a corner... i guess

Beschoren
2012-07-20, 11:55 AM
Chrono will be on K5, ready to counterattack.

If the cilinder stops making noises, he will come closer and remove the leather cloack covering it

Andrezitos
2012-07-22, 03:44 PM
When Crono pulled off the leather cloak of the cylinder, a strange creature appeared inside of it. Human shaped but very pale, the thing have fingers in shape of claws. In it's head it uses a helmet with pairs of glass lenses in the place of eyes and mouth. A small red lens start to glows in its forehead shortly after Crono discovered the cylinder, like it was awakened by the motion.

In a blink of the eye, the creature slashed through the cylinder glass and jumped right in front of Crono (Crono can use his reaidied attack). Its segmented arms are capable of stretchy attacks. Holy ****! If i'm not wrong (knoeledge check: [roll0]) this things are called Aeon, Umbrella perfect puppets. Midless killers, dont lose your time chating with then.

(ooc: BOSS STAGE In this fight RED will participate. Dont let she dies, ok?!)

intiative chart:
red [roll1] 4 ou 5
crono [roll2] 1º ou 2
makiavel [roll3] 4º ou 5
mikosa [roll4] 2º ou 1
Aeon [roll5] 3º

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-TXSfzK_rOVg/UAxm--2iadI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/E_DVXlRSMC8/s800/FF7_7.jpg

Beschoren
2012-07-22, 09:37 PM
Chrono slashes the creature before havin any kind of thought

redied attack [roll0], damage [roll1]

after that he shouts to mikosa "Mikosa! flank!" and moves to J5 with a five foot step. He will attack once Mikosa is in a flank position

ready at flank position: [roll2], damage [roll3]

Andrezitos
2012-07-22, 10:41 PM
Despite the perfectly aimed cut (the readied attack), the wound are not that impressive. Wow, what a foul smell. Is this thing made of dead meat?

(note: lets choose unique colors. This one (dark orchid) is for RED)

Chimaera
2012-07-23, 12:24 AM
(I don't know what Mikosa colors is, but for this fgiht it will Pink, só por zoação)
Mikosa will take a 5ft to J2 and will attack the Aeon with his full attack:
Falchion with channeled Shocking Grasp
shocking grasp: [roll2] (eletric damage)

When it's Maquiavel turn:

(Maquiavel color is Purple since it's looks more... evil)

Can i get my readied action? (Got reach from halberd)
if yes, [roll3] dmg: [roll4]

If he's a undead creature or something, I've got nothing in my sleeves that can handle it other than my halberd, so Halberd it is!"
[roll5] dmg: [roll6]

Andrezitos
2012-07-23, 10:03 AM
Mikosa will take a 5ft to J2 and will attack the Aeon with his full attack:
Falchion with channeled Shocking Grasp
shocking grasp: [roll2] (eletric damage)

When it's Maquiavel turn:

(Maquiavel color is Purple since it's looks more... evil)

Can i get my readied action? (Got reach from halberd)
if yes, [roll3] dmg: [roll4]

If he's a undead creature or something, I've got nothing in my sleeves that can handle it other than my halberd, so Halberd it is!"
[roll5] dmg: [roll6]

(ooc:
1) duskblade learn channeling in the lv 3, thatfore, i will considerate that mikosa made a standart attack. And he hit but part of the damage was negated.
2) Fron now on, the iniciative chart are quite simple: the players and the moster.
3) makiavel was able to attack with his raidied action, but he missed.
4) the makiavel turn attack hit the target but the damage was zero.)

The vicous creature use its arms as a whip and attack ([roll0]P,R,Mikosa,N) and ([roll1]P,Makiavel,K,N).
[roll2][roll3] 1º
[roll4][roll5] 2º

Andrezitos
2012-07-23, 10:28 AM
RED turn:
She take 5ft to L2 and attack the creature with his morningstar (she calls it "The Headache").
[roll0][roll1]

The blunt impact made the creature bend on its knees, nut still stand.So, you dont like my little Headache?

Beschoren
2012-07-23, 10:54 AM
Chrono keeps himself at the flank and slashes the creature again, despite the lack of efficiency from the headwound he just dealt.

(flanking)[roll0], damage [roll1]

Chimaera
2012-07-23, 11:30 AM
Mikosa (didn't know he couldn't channel spell yet)
Flank and full attack:
falchion [roll0] dmg: [roll1]
tail [roll2] dmg: [roll3]

Maquiavel will take a 5ft back and throw a flask of acid at him.
Acid Splash: [roll4] dmg: [roll5]

Spells:
0 - 4/6
1 - 3/6

Andrezitos
2012-07-23, 11:59 AM
Mikosa tail attack missed.
Crono attack missed.
Acid splash hit.
Red attack:
[roll0][roll1]

aeon attack:
AoO agaist Makiavel (reach attack)
[roll2][roll3]

Turn attacks
[roll4][roll5] ([roll6] Pe, RIc, Kevi, REd)
[roll7][roll8] ([roll9] Pe, RIc, Kevi, REd)

Beschoren
2012-07-23, 12:23 PM
Chrono blocks the attack directed at him, but he is obviously worried about the well-being of his allies. this monster seems to land very painfull blows

Chrono keeps hacking at a favorable position

[roll0], damage [roll1]