PDA

View Full Version : Shao Kahn v.s Diablo

ArlEammon
2012-05-26, 01:16 PM
Shao Kahn v.s Diablo

Question: Who wins this battle?

Shao Kahn stood in Outworld making battle plans to invade Earth-Realm. As he discussed strategies and ideas to conquer the Realms and gather them under his belt, his advisor Shang Tsung had a suggestion. . . "My Lord, there is another Realm beyond Earth-Realm. This world is called "Sanctuary". It is a place of deep magic, supersition and demons. This Realm may be competition for you. It has a great demon known as "Diablo", which has recently destroyed the place. I suggest that you defeat this demon before it attempts to fight you on even ground." Shao Kahn considers this. "So this Diablo and Sanctuary could be threats to Outworld?" Shang Tsung nodded

Meanwhile Diablo was in Sanctuary, reveling over his victory against it's inhabitants. "Sanctuary is mine! You petty Seraphim are now, no match for me! Tremble before my might!" Mephisto had to interrupt his brother, however. "Brother, there is a new threat to your corruption of the universe. We have uncovered the whereabouts of a great Evil being who has great strength and magical powers. We must gather your hellish hordes and assault this Outworld before it attempts to conquer us on even ground.

Shao Kahn, however, had attempted to resist his urge to hunt down and kill Diablo himself in a glorious duel. Normally he would be more cunning, but this time, his urge to conquer Diablo in single combat and gloat over his fresh kill was too much. The portal was open for the Konquest, and Shao Kahn's servants and army poured through the Portal underneath what was once Tristram Cathedral in enormous numbers. Shao Kahn immediately swung his war hammer, barely missing the demonic master of Terror in the process of the attack, before the battle began.

Man on Fire
2012-05-27, 09:22 AM
Waiting on the next part.

ArlEammon
2012-05-27, 09:32 AM
Waiting on the next part.

I think I"ll take a vote on who wins and write the next part based on who wins.

The Glyphstone
2012-05-27, 09:43 AM
I'd rather see a matchup between Diablo and Shere Khan myself.:smallcool:

Traab
2012-05-27, 11:38 AM
I'd rather see a matchup between Diablo and Shere Khan myself.:smallcool:

Meh, diablo wins that one, but shao kahn? That could actually be an interesting matchup. Both one on one and army versus army. Im not sure who has the bigger army, or the stronger "lieutenants" Am I assuming that this is diablo 2 timeline only his forces won and took over? So his brothers are alive and free, and he has all the lesser evils to work with as his commanders? Im thinking diablo has the edge.

ArlEammon
2012-05-27, 05:08 PM
Meh, diablo wins that one, but shao kahn? That could actually be an interesting matchup. Both one on one and army versus army. Im not sure who has the bigger army, or the stronger "lieutenants" Am I assuming that this is diablo 2 timeline only his forces won and took over? So his brothers are alive and free, and he has all the lesser evils to work with as his commanders? Im thinking diablo has the edge.

I'm not sure, honestly. I can guess what his power level is in Diablo II, but not Diablo III.

So probably Diablo II time line.

Traab
2012-05-27, 05:43 PM
I'm not sure, honestly. I can guess what his power level is in Diablo II, but not Diablo III.

So probably Diablo II time line.

Well yeah, I mean, you talk about mephisto, but he dies in diablo 2. So does baal, as for diablo, lets just say that when you meet him in d3, he is way stronger than in d2, but he has no real minions or allies like he would in d2. Aside from the standard army of hell thing.

Callos_DeTerran
2012-05-27, 11:09 PM
Flavor Diablo and his brothers or game-play version? I can't speak for Shao Kahn (I know nothing about him) but I do know a fair bit of Diablo lore.

ArlEammon
2012-05-27, 11:49 PM
Flavor Diablo and his brothers or game-play version? I can't speak for Shao Kahn (I know nothing about him) but I do know a fair bit of Diablo lore.

Fluffy Diablo

Callos_DeTerran
2012-05-28, 12:24 AM
In that case, having all the Prime Evils working together might be a bit much for...well...lots of people. Mephisto bleeds powerful demons after all. They're all extraordinarily powerful but, more importantly, they aren't really 'killable' in almost any conventional sense of the word. They can only really be destroyed under very specific circumstances, after having been weakened after a long long period of time in confinement. Even that doesn't take (especially in Diablo's case...) very well.

ArlEammon
2012-05-28, 11:39 AM
In that case, having all the Prime Evils working together might be a bit much for...well...lots of people. Mephisto bleeds powerful demons after all. They're all extraordinarily powerful but, more importantly, they aren't really 'killable' in almost any conventional sense of the word. They can only really be destroyed under very specific circumstances, after having been weakened after a long long period of time in confinement. Even that doesn't take (especially in Diablo's case...) very well.

The Prime Evils aren't together right now. It's Shao Kahn, v.s Diablo.