PDA

View Full Version : playing around with souls

drack
2012-05-27, 06:37 PM
OK, so I'm playing in an evil epic game where half of my group steals souls to barter/trade/burn, and I was wondering two things. first of all after the soul is contained is there a way to transfer it to another container? Also can souls be used as xp components for spells, or is that just for crafting?:smallconfused:

Demonic_Spoon
2012-05-27, 07:05 PM
OK, so I'm playing in an evil epic game where half of my group steals souls to barter/trade/burn, and I was wondering two things. first of all after the soul is contained is there a way to transfer it to another container? Also can souls be used as xp components for spells, or is that just for crafting?:smallconfused:

Just crafting to the best of my knowledge. You can use souls as optional material components in spells however. (End of Chapter 3 BoVD)

No way to transfer that I know of.

EDIT: Question of my own. Is there any description of the "Soul Larva", mentioned in the BoVD, anywhere?

EDIT the 2: I prefer liquid pain myself as it is easy to get. Just cast eternity of torture on a poor shmuck and slap a pain extractor on him. Alternatively if you're "goodish", -pain extractor +nipple clamp +spell clock of that spell that harvests happiness.

drack
2012-05-27, 08:57 PM
Hmm, well that's too bad. Anywho not to my knowledge, and yes liquid pain works well, but if you're killing allot and have easy access to soul binding than it can be better... :smallcool: