PDA

View Full Version : Feats of the Web [3.5e/PF]

Milo v3
2012-05-28, 07:46 AM
These feats are designed for the Spider Blood Assassin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240167) and Tainted Scion of Venom (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13160906#post13160906) classes.

Talent of the Web
By focusing on their spider talent they can learn new techniques quicker.
Prerequisite: Assassin Technique.
Benefit: When this feat is gained, select one Assassin Technique that you don't already have. You gain this Technique.
Normal: Normally a Spider Blood Assassin only gains one Assassin Technique per 2 levels.
Special: This Feat can be taken multiple times, each time it is selected you must select a new technique to gain.

Gift of the web
By focusing on their spider talent they can learn new techniques quicker.
Prerequisite: Advanced Technique, Talents of the Web.
Benefit: When this feat is gained, select one Advanced Assassin Technique that you don't already have. You gain this Advanced Technique.
Normal: Normally a Spider Blood Assassin only gains one Advanced Assassin Technique per 2 levels after reaching 10 level.
Special: This Feat can be taken multiple times, each time it is selected you must select a new advanced technique to gain.

Talented Widow's Venom
Using his natural skill with creating poison he can empower Widow's Toxin.
Prerequiste: Spiders Blood, Widow's Toxin.
Benefit: When using Widow's Toxin or A Touch of Venom, the Spider Blood Assassin can add his Spider Blood Bonus to the poison's Fort DC.
Normal: Normally you can only add Spider Blood to poisons created by the Craft (Alchemy) skill.

Araneae's Sense
The spider has amazingly skilled senses of perception, with enough skill you can gain access to these talents.
Prerequiste: Sense of the Hunter
Benefits: The radius of his Blindsight granted by the Sense of the Hunter increases to 80 feet.
Normal: The radius of the Blindsight granted by the Sense of the Hunter is 40 feet.

Widow's Spell [Metamagic]
Using your innate knowledge of toxins, you can empower poison spells.
Prerequiste: Combat Casting, Talented Widow's Venom.
Benefit: The caster of a Widow's spell can add his Spider Blood bonus to the DC of any poisons created when casting the spell (such as Cloudkill, Poison). Spells without poison are not affected. A Widow's Spell uses up a spell slot one level higher than the spell’s actual level.

Gift of Agony
Through touch you can grant others your unnatural weaponry.
Prerequiste: Cha 13, Weapon of Agony.
Benefit: As a full-round action you can give a willing target the Weapons of Agony ability for 1 hour. They can only use this ability to manifest Claws. This ability can only be used once per day.

Adaptive Flesh
The symbiote can retain more memories and adapt its users biology more efficiently.
Prerequiste: Gifts of the Flesh
Benefit: The Symbiote can grant up to 10 extraordinary abilities through the Gifts of the Flesh ability.
Normal: The Symbiote can grant up to 5 extraordinary abilities through the Gifts of the Flesh ability.

Symbiotic Spell [Metamagic]
Using the mental link, the symbiote can use help concentrate on spells.
Prerequiste: Combat Casting, Symbiote with an intelligence score of 14.
Benefit: The caster of a Symbiote spell gains his Armored Flesh Armor Class bonus to any concentration checks required when casting the spell. Spells without verbal components are not affected. A Symbiote Spell uses up a spell slot one level higher than the spell’s actual level.

Focus Agony
You can retain use of your Focused Strike even when using other weapons of agony.
Prerequiste: Weapon of Agony, Focused Strike.
Benefits: Upon gaining his feat you must select a Weapon of Agony you have access to. As long as you have that weapon active you retain the use of its Focused Strike even if you are using other Weapons of Agony.
Normal: Each Weapon Of Agony's Focused Strike is lost if you use any other Weapon Of Agony.

DrewVolker
2012-05-28, 12:57 PM
Well the best way I can put how awesome I think these feats are is: I plan on taking every single one of them on my spider blood assassin, haha.

Milo v3
2012-05-28, 06:00 PM
Well the best way I can put how awesome I think these feats are is: I plan on taking every single one of them on my spider blood assassin, haha.

Thanks. :smallsmile:

masterstalker2
2012-05-29, 11:54 PM
One, Drew, you wouldn't be able to get all of them, as some are for the Tainted Scion of Venom.

Two, the Gift of the Web, you should only be able to get that after level 10, or someone could get an Advanced Technique sort of early on.

Milo v3
2012-05-30, 12:26 AM
Two, the Gift of the Web, you should only be able to get that after level 10, or someone could get an Advanced Technique sort of early on.

.... You need an Advanced Technique as the prequiste. You can't get it before you have at least one Advanced Technique.

DrewVolker
2012-05-31, 08:18 PM
One, Drew, you wouldn't be able to get all of them, as some are for the Tainted Scion of Venom.

I am quite aware of that. I guess I should have worded it more properly. I just assumed seeing how the spiderblood assassin was the only one of the two classes I have showed any interest in playing, and because it was the only one I have commented on/offered ideas for, that Milo would know I only meant the ones that he made for the spiderblood assassin.
Haha, my bad.

Either way I will correct myself.
I plan on taking all the feats, that go with the spiderblood assassin class.