PDA

View Full Version : Bountyhunt! (IC)

Balor01
2012-05-28, 10:13 AM
Pesky DM: Me
PCs: Ralasha and Lingus

Ok, so ... Human Fighter, Human Bard, Dwarven Barbarian and looks-like-human Monk meet in front of an info pole in a small coastal town of Bittersnap. (not in a tavern, mind you!) After inspecting the pole and a bit of discussion they pick out out a bounty notice. It seems that a group of would-be adventurers murdered the local merchant and fled off with his some of his ware.
Reward is decent (will never be specified, but getting targets alive is often as not better since reward is larger), culprits are described as "four human adventurers, running in a direction of Elderkeep".
After trailing the bandits to a small hamlet of Elderkeep, our bounty hunters are now in a local Inn. The mentioned adventurers sleep in a room on the first floor.

a) if you want to add/change comment anything regarding this turn of events, you may do so here. (any info or ... anything)
b) if you want to describe any prep work for the attack, you may do so also

Ralasha
2012-05-28, 04:24 PM
Elan *rubs dwarf's head 'for luck'* Dwarf swigs booze. The two start walking.

Characters (for my own easy reference):Halis, Female Elan Monk 1; CR 1; HD 1d8+0; hp ; Init +3; Spd 30 ft; AC 15, touch 15, flat-footed 10 BAB +0/Grapple +5; Unarmed +1 (1d6+1/20), Flurry of Blows -1/-1 (1d6+1,1d6+1); AL LN; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4;
Attributes: Strength 13 (+1), Dexterity 14 (+2), Consitution 12 (+1), Intelligence 10 (+0), Wisdom 15 (+2), Charisma 6 (-2)
Special Qualities: Naturally Psionic, Resistance (Su), Resilience (Su), and Repletion (Su).
Skills and Feats: Tumble +4, Balance +4, Concentration +4, Jump +4; Improved Grapple, Dodge
Equipment: Monks Robes, Potion of Reduce Person x2.

Naturally Psionic: +2 Power Points
Resistance: +4 to saves until next turn, immediate action.
Resilience: -2 damage taken per point spent.
Repletion: Spend one power point, go without food and water for one day.

Thrack Female Dwarven Barbarian (Whirling Frenzy) 1; CR 1; HD 1d12; HP 14; Init +1; Speed 40; AC 16/18 (4 armor, 1 shield, 1 Dex, 2 Dodge (raging)); BAB/Grapple: +1/+3(+5); Great Axe +3/+5 (1d12+(2 or 4); AL TN; Saves: FS 5, RS 1/3, WS 1, Attributes: Strength 15(+2)/19(+4), Dexterity 13(+1), Coinstitution 16(+3), Intelligence 10(0), Wisdom 12(+1), Charisma 6(-2)
Special Qualities: Whirling Frenzy (1/day), Darkvision, Stonecunning.
Skills and Feats: Read/Write 1, Intimidate: 4(2), Jump 4(6), Swim 4(6), Climb 3(5); Tireless ( Player's Guide to Faerūn, p. 46).
Equipment: Scale Mail, Buckler, Great Axe
NOTE: Damage should read +3 or 6.

A barbarian with this variant form of rage doesn't gain the normal bonuses when he enters a rage. Instead, when a barbarian with whirling frenzy enters a rage, he temporarily gains a +4 bonus to Strength and a +2 dodge bonus to Armor Class and on Reflex saves. While in a whirling frenzy, the barbarian may make one extra attack in a round at his highest base attack bonus.

Whirling frenzy is otherwise identical to the standard barbarian rage in all other ways. At 11th level (when a standard barbarian gains greater rage), the Strength bonus increases to +6, and the dodge bonus to Armor Class and on Reflex saves increases to +3. At 20th level (when a standard barbarian gains mighty rage), the Strength bonus increases to +8, and the dodge bonus to Armor Class and on Reflex saves increases to +4.

A barbarian using this variant doesn't gain indomitable will at 14th level. Instead, he gains evasion, but only while in a whirling frenzy.

A character can't use whirling frenzy at the same time that he uses any other form of rage (or similar ability).

Linguz
2012-05-28, 05:18 PM
After Tormod, using his bard prowess and a bit of information about who the adventurers were, gathered the information about which room the adventurers were sleeping in, he told Geoffrey. Geoffrey proceeded to head over to the door, drawing both of his longswords as he went. Seeing that Geo was getting right down to business, Tormod drew his shortbow and went next to him, an arrow already strung. They cared not for what anyone around them might be doing, as long as they weren't attacking them.

Geoffrey gripped the handle of the door and quickly opened the door all the way, allowing Tormod to shoot an arrow at their sleeping figures if he possibly could.

Attack: [roll0]. Damage: [roll1]
Within 30 feet, so +1 on both (already added).

(Tell me if this is not what we're supposed to do.)

Ralasha
2012-05-28, 09:31 PM
... "... culprits are described as "four human adventurers, running in a direction of Elderkeep".

(they aren't, most likely, there)

Linguz
2012-05-28, 09:33 PM
Pesky DM: Me
PCs: Ralasha and Lingus

Ok, so ... Human Fighter, Human Bard, Dwarven Barbarian and looks-like-human Monk meet in front of an info pole in a small coastal town of Bittersnap. (not in a tavern, mind you!) After inspecting the pole and a bit of discussion they pick out out a bounty notice. It seems that a group of would-be adventurers murdered the local merchant and fled off with his some of his ware.
Reward is decent (will never be specified, but getting targets alive is often as not better since reward is larger), culprits are described as "four human adventurers, running in a direction of Elderkeep".
After trailing the bandits to a small hamlet of Elderkeep, our bounty hunters are now in a local Inn. The mentioned adventurers sleep in a room on the first floor.

(He has yet to call us adventurers. He called us Bounty Hunters and them adventurers. Plus, how would we arrive before they did if they had a huge head start?)

Ralasha
2012-05-28, 09:36 PM
*cough* sorry.

My characters would also have gone there, if someone attempts to shoot past my monk, my monk will deflect the arrow.

Dwarf: "They're worth more alive!" And moves in to grapple.

Forgot my initiative rolls vs the other 'bounty hunters/adventurers'.

will be supplied in next post.

Ralasha
2012-05-28, 09:42 PM
Monk: [roll0]
Dwarf: [roll1]

Dwarf Touch (To initiate grapple): [roll2]
Dwarf Grapple: [roll3]

Monk Touch Attack (As above): [roll4]
Monk Grapple: [roll5]

Halis, Female Elan Monk 1; CR 1; HD 1d8+0; hp ; Init +3; Spd 30 ft; AC 15, touch 15, flat-footed 10 BAB +0/Grapple +5; Unarmed +1 (1d6+1/20), Flurry of Blows -1/-1 (1d6+1,1d6+1); AL LN; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4;
Attributes: Strength 13 (+1), Dexterity 14 (+2), Consitution 12 (+1), Intelligence 10 (+0), Wisdom 15 (+2), Charisma 6 (-2)
Special Qualities: Naturally Psionic, Resistance (Su), Resilience (Su), and Repletion (Su).
Skills and Feats: Tumble +4, Balance +4, Concentration +4, Jump +4; Improved Grapple, Dodge
Equipment: Monks Robes, Potion of Reduce Person x2.
Naturally Psionic: +2 Power Points
Resistance: +4 to saves until next turn, immediate action.
Resilience: -2 damage taken per point spent.
Repletion: Spend one power point, go without food and water for one day.Thrack Female Dwarven Barbarian (Whirling Frenzy) 1; CR 1; HD 1d12; HP 14; Init +1; Speed 40; AC 16/18 (4 armor, 1 shield, 1 Dex, 2 Dodge (raging)); BAB/Grapple: +1/+3(+5); Great Axe +3/+5 (1d12+(2 or 4); AL TN; Saves: FS 5, RS 1/3, WS 1, Attributes: Strength 15(+2)/19(+4), Dexterity 13(+1), Coinstitution 16(+3), Intelligence 10(0), Wisdom 12(+1), Charisma 6(-2)
Special Qualities: Whirling Frenzy (1/day), Darkvision, Stonecunning.
Skills and Feats: Read/Write 1, Intimidate: 4(2), Jump 4(6), Swim 4(6), Climb 3(5); Tireless ( Player's Guide to Faerūn, p. 46).
Equipment: Scale Mail, Buckler, Great Axe

A barbarian with this variant form of rage doesn't gain the normal bonuses when he enters a rage. Instead, when a barbarian with whirling frenzy enters a rage, he temporarily gains a +4 bonus to Strength and a +2 dodge bonus to Armor Class and on Reflex saves. While in a whirling frenzy, the barbarian may make one extra attack in a round at his highest base attack bonus, but this attack takes a -2 penalty, as does each other attack made that round. This penalty applies for 1 round, so it also affects attacks of opportunity the barbarian might make before his next action.

Whirling frenzy is otherwise identical to the standard barbarian rage in all other ways. At 11th level (when a standard barbarian gains greater rage), the Strength bonus increases to +6, and the dodge bonus to Armor Class and on Reflex saves increases to +3. At 20th level (when a standard barbarian gains mighty rage), the Strength bonus increases to +8, and the dodge bonus to Armor Class and on Reflex saves increases to +4.

A barbarian using this variant doesn't gain indomitable will at 14th level. Instead, he gains evasion, but only while in a whirling frenzy.

A character can't use whirling frenzy at the same time that he uses any other form of rage (or similar ability).

Linguz
2012-05-28, 09:46 PM
(I'd say wait for Balor before continuing, past rolling initiatives. Tormod shot an arrow because that would be the surprise round, which you only get a standard action in. To do what you did, you'd need both a standard action and a move action.)

Initiatives:
Geoffrey: [roll0]
Tormod: [roll1]

Balor01
2012-05-29, 04:55 AM
* Steps on a break - hard *

I like all the numbers supply, but we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves here. Eiko popped up (he did supply his chars soon enough, but was sort of inactive after, so Lingus gave up one character of his in order to allow Eiko to play) and we still need for everyone to decide which char can he introduce in this bountyhunt of ours. (Sancho OR Pierre. I banned the other two)

AFTER that is decided, here is situation map:http://imageshare.web.id/images/hdug7m81t1nt23x6i14z.gif

Eiko
2012-05-29, 11:22 AM
Pierre, the many weapon prepared elf stands at the ready!

initiative: [roll0]

((Also, your map link appears broken))

Linguz
2012-05-29, 11:24 AM
Geoffrey disappeared in a poof of smoke (and maybe Pierre replaced him).

Tormod remained.

Ralasha
2012-05-29, 12:06 PM
I see no map.

Balor01
2012-05-29, 12:30 PM
http://shrani.si/f/3B/Ne/4ds9EiV7/inn1.jpg
Devil has taken over my computer and since I have this map on another computer, all I could salvage from would-be initial link is this. Oh heck, I guess we can work with this untill tomorrow.

So, "adventurers" are on 1st floor in 1st room. Squares are 5x5 feet large.

I guess all of you will bunch up in that narrow corridor in front of 1st room? I've placed your characters as I think they would stand, but if you feel like placing them somewhere else, you may of course do so. (just edit the pic and repost.)
Once everyone is in a position he likes, we start. Confirm you are happy with position and we roll.

Linguz
2012-05-29, 01:11 PM
Hmm... I had originally seen it differently in my head. And Tormod wouldn't be there, as then he can't help. Seeing as we're 3 melee and 1 ranged, I'd say our best bet is to enter the room with a move silent check, or have one of us lure the group to the stairs where we fight in the main room.

Right, forgot I made this. A better map :3 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiZcaAqLuX0TdDRDTktkdGxRZDV0eVhqLU5vWDIyN 2c#gid=0)

Balor01
2012-05-30, 05:53 AM
Kudos to you, Linguz. I hope everyone else rapidly responds regarding their positions and we can start.

Eiko
2012-05-30, 06:05 AM
Whispered oh so quietly into Thrack's ear "We must catch them while they sleep no? A man is a lot easier to stab with his pants down" the latter is said with a wide grin.

Will delay action until the door is opened, at which point he will quickdraw a harpoon and throw it at the mageliest looking adventurer.

Ralasha
2012-05-30, 06:15 AM
Thrack: "No. It's best to kill them when they can see our faces... or at least see my face." Thrack draws steel, and opens the door, not trying to be loud, but also not trying to be silent (Others may be sleeping, but no one deserves to be murdered.)

Balor01
2012-05-30, 06:48 AM
So, eversone happy with the current positions? Even with Linguz wanting to position Tormod somewhere else?

Linguz
2012-05-30, 12:11 PM
(Well, if they won't move, then Tormod is stuck there.)

Balor01
2012-05-30, 01:44 PM
Allrighty then. As already said, Thracks grabs the door handle. Pushes in, pushes out, but about the only thing that happens is a sound of strong, wooden door resisting to ones attempt to open them.
From inside it can be heard:
"What the hell ..."
And some shambling around.

OC: Each of you now gets ONE post to write down what you do.

Linguz
2012-05-30, 02:12 PM
Tormod pushed himself to the front of the group, to be directly in front of the door. He called out, "It's room service. One of you ordered a mug of ale and sandwich." He reached into his spell pouch and pulled out a pinch of wool. He whispered to his group as he stepped back, placing himself against the wall behind Thrack, "Nobody speak, and silence your weapons."

Bluff: [roll0]

Readied Action: Cast Daze.
Condition: Door opens up.
Target: First person inside room.
Saving Throw: Will DC12
Effect: Loses next turn.

He's pressed up against the wall to not bother Thrack. I'm hoping this allows him to fight without getting a penalty for having someone else in the square. Though, DM's call on that.

Ralasha
2012-05-30, 04:20 PM
Thrack will enter whirling fury.

Eiko
2012-05-30, 06:56 PM
Muttering to himself about the premature nature of his companions battle frenzy Pierre scopes the room with the aid of low light vision attempting to pick out the most likely looking mage before launching his harpoon at them.

attack roll: [roll0]
to confirm if needed [roll1]

Damage: [roll2]
If they take damage they must make a reflex save DC= 10+damage taken or the harpoon sticks into them.

If they are harpooned I will then drag myself down the corridor and them into the doorway with an opposed strength check (harpoon rules). If they succeed they gain no special benefit. Spellcasters harpooned must make DC 15 concentration checks or loose the spell. They may take a full round action to remove the harpoon but take the initial damage again.

Strength check: [roll3]

Ralasha
2012-05-30, 07:04 PM
The whirling frenzy doesn't make noise, and the door is closed and locked. The barbarian will prepare to bash down the door if they don't open it on their own.

Eiko
2012-05-30, 07:30 PM
((my post assumed the door had been opened))

Balor01
2012-05-31, 07:14 AM
"Who did ..." is heard from behind the door when a tall, thin figure opens them from inside. Tormods' ready action is triggered ...
But tall, thin man easily shakes off the effects of the spell.

Behind thin man in dark clothes, several human figures are visible in the darkness, lying on the beds. They move slowly and seem sleepy.

Pierre, Thrack and Tormod get surprise actions. Post surprise actions and ONLY surprise actions, then we roll on.

1 is thin man, others are still un-identifiable in darkness.

http://shrani.si/f/3f/bA/2nb5IOE5/inn.png

Edit: When attacking, etc. please remind me of abilities like low-light vision. etc. thanks.

Linguz
2012-05-31, 01:39 PM
Tormod takes a 5 foot step to his right and draws his shortbow. "By choice or force, how will you come?"

(My map will be constantly updating, so you all know.) (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiZcaAqLuX0TdDRDTktkdGxRZDV0eVhqLU5vWDIyN 2c#gid=0)

Ralasha
2012-05-31, 04:18 PM
Thrack will make her two attacks. (I love Whirling Frenzy)
AC is currently 18.

attack 1: [roll0]
Damage 1: [roll1]+2 (two handing)
attack 2: [roll2]
Damage 2: [roll3] +2 (I forgot to calculate the time and a half strength on damage)

Eiko
2012-06-01, 06:50 AM
Assuming I cant see/shoot past him (note I have low light vision and thus the room may well be visible to me):
Quickdraw longspear and use reach to stab the gentleman in the Doorway
to confirm (if needed) [roll1]
damage: [roll2]

If someone inside the room is visible and shootable I will instead quickdraw a harpoon and throw it at them.
attack roll: [roll3]
to confirm (if needed) [roll4]
damage: [roll5]

((here's hoping I can shoot somone behind him then))

Balor01
2012-06-01, 07:58 AM
Allrighty.

Thracks' great axe completely misses the tall man on first attempt, but on second one, axe sinks deep into mans' chest, he yelps and falls to the ground. Pierre also attempts to stab the dark man, but misses.

Dark shapes in a room obviously completely wake up, get up and from the sound of it, grab some weapons.

Map is as before, with an exception of a corpse in a square where dark man stood before. That square is considered a difficult terrain. (Each square of difficult terrain counts as 2 squares of movement. (Each diagonal move into a difficult terrain square counts as 3 squares.) You can’t run or charge across difficult terrain. )

Continue as init. dictates (unless you delay, ready action, etc.)

Pierre (17)
Tormod (13)
Thrack (11)
Halis (9)

OC: Linguz, you already accumulated some decent amount of "DM-favored points" with your map and gm behavior by letting up a slot for Linguz to take. Just a note. :smallsmile:

Eiko
2012-06-01, 12:04 PM
Using his elven low light vision Pierre will sight out at target before launching his harpoon at them, prioritizing anyone who appears physically weaker than others.

to confirm if needed [roll1]

If they take damage they must make a reflex save DC= 10+damage taken or the harpoon sticks into them.

If they are harpooned I will then drag myself down the corridor and them into the doorway with an opposed strength check (harpoon rules). If they succeed they gain no special benefit. Spellcasters harpooned must make DC 15 concentration checks or loose the spell. They may take a full round action to remove the harpoon but take the initial damage again.

Strength check: [roll3]

Linguz
2012-06-01, 12:08 PM
(Can you give me the stats of the harpoon? 'Cause the target, the only one you can hit, is #4 and that's 30 feet away.)

Eiko
2012-06-01, 12:12 PM
((not sure how much it's legal for me to post of its stats, but its on Frostburn page 76. Also, its ranged increments are 30ft, so I won't be taking ranged penalties))

Linguz
2012-06-01, 12:56 PM
(Alright, well, you can't go grab him, because I'm pretty sure moving through an allied space is difficult terrain. And even if it isn't, you can't get close enough and back.)

Tormod watched the man fall and put away the bow. "Go past the man, but carefully. I'll see if I can patch up his wounds so we can bring him in alive. Remember: more reward if they're alive."

Waiting, until Thrack moves. So Tormod goes right after Thrack now.

Ralasha
2012-06-01, 02:13 PM
Thrack will attempt to move the body out of the way. (To her right.)

The Elan will attempt to move path others into the room, where she is actually helpful.

Eiko
2012-06-01, 04:00 PM
((you misunderstand, there is a rope trailing between him and myself by the harpoon rules. Any movement I make away from him he must make opposed strength checks or follow. So if I walk back down the corridor a bit he is dragged via the rope in him into the doorway))

Ralasha
2012-06-01, 04:05 PM
((So you're trying to prevent your allies from getting to the rest of them, got it.)) Thrack will attempt to hop over the body. [roll0] jump check.

Linguz
2012-06-01, 04:45 PM
(Ah, alright. And wasn't Thrack moving the body out of the way? Maybe we should have planned a bit more before. Right now, we're a mess. The barbarian and harpoon-person are killing them (lethal damage) while the bard wants to take them alive, so he's going to be doing heal checks at a -1 and trying to get 15.

And that guy you harpooned is unconscious, or disabled if he's a barbarian.)

Ralasha
2012-06-01, 05:09 PM
((Indeed we should.)) Thrack will toss the body aside face up so the harpoon doesn't dig into the body, or cause additional damage. "Heal 'im!" She then moves into the room. "Surrender or get your skulls split, my AXE THIRSTS!!"

Balor01
2012-06-01, 05:16 PM
Allrighty.

It does not seem to Pierre that any of three figures - which seem to be human females of a rather brutish sort - are very casting-oriented and his harpoon flies toward nr. 4. Harpoon hits the strong-looking woman in her right shoulder, knocking her to the ground, but projectile did not lodge in her flesh. She is silent and lying still.

Thrack sucessfully drags the immovable man out of the way and enters. Female warriors numbered 2 and 3 scream some surprised obscenities and rush toward a window to the rear of the room, nr. 4 is immovable and silent. A loud crack is heard as "3" smashes the window. (far around Thrack, no AOOs)
Nr 2 holds in both hands a long, viscious looking pole, while nr. 3 smashed the window glass with a sword and holds a shield.
"Anyone make another move and I'll cut off your gems, I will!" screams nr. 2.

Continue in new init. order. Difficult terrain is now in a square where Tormod stands, having a stabbed man under his feet.

http://shrani.si/f/G/yK/1begymaQ/innh.png

Linguz: Can you please add class information to PCs names on your rather awesome map?

I'd also like to just mention "fog of war" aspect here. I will try to my best to describe things, but if someone missed od misundersttod me or someone else, we go on. We do not re-play the encounter. Well, 99% of the time.

Ralasha
2012-06-01, 05:20 PM
The monk, hearing the glass shatter, makes way outside and waits below the window (running distance is 65', makes it in on her turn).

Balor01
2012-06-01, 05:30 PM
Just info map for a distance monk must traverse. Take into account stairs are difficult terrain and there are doors to open (standard action) when exiting the Inn.

http://shrani.si/f/16/2U/3mu1hmyJ/in1nh.png

Ralasha
2012-06-01, 05:32 PM
Make it at the beginning of her next turn.

Linguz
2012-06-01, 05:36 PM
Tormod shook his head and tried to heal the man.

[roll0]

(When I get on a computer, sure.)

Ralasha
2012-06-01, 05:43 PM
((Bard!!! CURE MINOR! Oh look Stabilized.))

Linguz
2012-06-01, 06:19 PM
((Bard!!! CURE MINOR! Oh look Stabilized.))

(Oh, look at their spell list (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Bard_Spell_List). Huh. I don't see cure minor wounds.)

Balor01
2012-06-04, 02:28 AM
If Eiko does not reply in next 24 hours I'm dumping him. I send him a request to reply at a faster rate yesterday. Thoughts?

Linguz
2012-06-04, 02:40 AM
(The spear ate Pierre and I should remake a character. We have way too much melee as is.)

Ralasha
2012-06-04, 05:43 PM
Fighter's make excellent rangers if only because they can get the weapon focus chain with their ranged weapon.

Ranged Weapon Mastery.
Ranged Weapon Supremecy.

Ranged Pin, Ranged Grapple, Ranged Sunder.

Linguz
2012-06-04, 05:44 PM
Probably will go ranged Fighter, but currently, the fighter's melee.

Balor01
2012-06-05, 05:02 AM
An odd turn of events - but Pierre all of a sudden collapsed. He is silent, seems to be alive, but completely inactive. His square is now difficult terrain.

(Eiko is out).

Its Tormods' turn.

Linguz
2012-06-05, 11:40 AM
Tormod tried to heal the man.

[roll0]

Ralasha
2012-06-05, 09:21 PM
Thrack stands there looking at them "Do you surrounder?!"

Balor01
2012-06-06, 01:59 AM
"Your momma, midget!" is about the only reply Thrack gets while woman with sword and shield jumps out of the window and woman with a polearm five-foots to the window, still aiming her long weapon at Thrack.

http://shrani.si/f/1/D4/ZE3s5ma/inn4.png

Ralasha
2012-06-06, 04:24 PM
Thrack will walk up to the woman with the spear, which appears to be 20'.

Attack 1:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Attack 2:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Since halis is apparently just standing at the door, I decide she should RUN!

Balor01
2012-06-07, 02:02 AM
(Waiting for Tormod. Info: Halis made double move (ran) to the door, but first she traversed difficult terrain (steps), then she reached (closed) doors. Now she can open door (standard action) and move, but no longer run since run is full-round action, but standard action has already been spent.)

Ralasha
2012-06-07, 02:03 AM
Is there a window in the north wall?

Balor01
2012-06-07, 07:02 AM
(Hah :D Didnt think of that. Will mark windows on future maps. But yes, it is. Still, its move action to window - smash wondow, turn end. Then climb out, standard move.)

Ralasha
2012-06-07, 07:24 AM
(No. It is move action: through window. Next. Oh right, spend a single Power Point to reduce damage taken from window by 2.)

Balor01
2012-06-07, 07:56 AM
(Monk jumping into a window ... results could be funny :) (iron bars ftw) But I will mark windows in the future. I admit initial map was rather sketchy)

Linguz
2012-06-07, 08:56 AM
Tormod tried to heal the man.

[roll0]

(Tormod healed the man. Look up, I already posted. Unless you meant again.)

Balor01
2012-06-07, 12:52 PM
As Thrack attacks the polarm-wielding woman, she stabs furiously at her attacker and hits (ready action, rolled 19 alltogether), and fiercely stabs Thrack trough a chink in her armor (9 dmg).
Thracks' first blow misses badly, but second one hits home and hurts savage woman pretty badly also.

Halis runs around corner and sees the other woman still holding for smashed window and she is about to jump down on the ground (may move next to, under woman or stay at the corner of the house)

Polearm-swinging woman drops it, grabs a pick hanging from her side and swings at dwarven warrior ... but armor absorbs hit with no damage.
(waiting on Halis to decide where to stop, then its 2 and 3)
http://shrani.si/f/4/Wd/4AFijDkb/inn4.png

(Lol Lingus I herped derped. I forgot it was my turn. Sorry, here it is.)

Linguz
2012-06-07, 01:08 PM
(Number 3 should get a ready action, an AoO when Thrack leaves the threatened square, and then her own turn. Also, the readied action interrupts the enemy and her turn goes then. So this is confusing now. Therefore, is there anyone Tormod can try to heal?)

Ralasha
2012-06-07, 03:59 PM
Halis will wait with a readied action to grapple.

Touch to initiate grapple: [roll0]

Grapple: [roll1]

Use these rolls.

Ralasha
2012-06-07, 04:00 PM
Halis will wait with a readied action to grapple.

Touch to initiate grapple using improved grapple (No AoO): [roll0]

Grapple: [roll1]
Lag induced duplicate post. Leaving it in place so that others will know no cheating took place.

Balor01
2012-06-10, 12:43 PM
(First of all, sorry for me not replying faster guys. Weekends are timekillers for me. But lets roll on. As for AOOs, Linguz- does she get it because she has a weapon with reach? Like AOO for 2nd square Thack enters?)

Aaaanyway. Halis finds nr 3. hanging from a window. Nr. 3 obviously did not jump out but intended to still herself before letting go of the window frame. Now she is stupidly staring at a female monk, obviously wondering if failed jump is really worth the try while her accomplice is losing a fight in the room.
Nr 2. drops her weapon and surrenders. Soon after, the same happens with nr. 3.

Tormod may heal nr 4, lying on the bed. Pierre is stable as is poor first-to-be-beaten nr. 1.

Linguz
2012-06-10, 01:44 PM
(First of all, sorry for me not replying faster guys. Weekends are timekillers for me. But lets roll on. As for AOOs, Linguz- does she get it because she has a weapon with reach? Like AOO for 2nd square Thack enters?)

Tormod may heal nr 4, lying on the bed. Pierre is stable as is poor first-to-be-beaten nr. 1.

(Let me draw a picture.

{table]1|2|3
4|5|6
7|8|9[/table]

The person with reach is at number 2. She threatens 7, 8, and 9. If someone leaves those spaces, she gets an attack of opportunity.)

Tormod heads over to the other dying enemy and tries to heals him/her.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

(Rolling for 5 consecutive rounds, since combat is over.)

Ralasha
2012-06-10, 04:02 PM
((We need an actual healer.))

Thrack takes the spear. Tosses it down the hall outside of the room, and walks to the window, looking out and down, directly at the 'jumper' while making a 'hmph' sound. "You really shouldn't go killing people when others can afford to hire a good stalwart dwarf. It's not wise. Escpecially when the Dwarf's name is Thrack, and it has a Monk. The monk will kick your back in, even if I fail, and you can't run from the monk."

Linguz
2012-06-10, 04:07 PM
If the person is still alive, Tormod will try again.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
(Also, do a 1d10 before the person would normally take damage from dying. If it's a 1, that means they got stable by themselves and only have to roll once every hour.)

((And we'll get an actual healer the moment Tormod gets a level.))

Balor01
2012-06-11, 08:40 AM
Allrighty. Hunt was sucessful, no one died. You get full prize for captured evildoers. Arrange whatever you need and tell me when to pick another bounty.

Pierre is in a coma-like state, is fed milk and honey and taken care of in a local temple.

Linguz
2012-06-11, 12:06 PM
(Quick question: Any amount of profit, experience, or whatnot?)

Balor01
2012-06-11, 02:15 PM
(none so far. Wealth will be presented as standard WBL when you lvl-up)

Ralasha
2012-06-11, 04:07 PM
(So how do we level if we get no XP. And if we get Level Wealth when we level, how do we get wealth if we get no xp?)

Balor01
2012-06-12, 09:05 AM
(You level when I say you level. No XP will be calculated. As soon as you level, you also get standard WBL for that level. Example: WHen you will get lvl 2, you will at the same time get standard wealth for lvl 2. Ok? If no further prep is needed, do we continue? 3th party memeber would be welcome, but if you are comfortable with 3-man party thats ok too. )

Linguz
2012-06-12, 11:10 AM
Geoffrey the Sniper (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=404290) is an old friend of Tormod. He is now in the party. Expect him to take up a position far from the enemies and snipe.

Balor01
2012-06-12, 12:15 PM
(Good. When you have time please put him in asked format. If Ralasha confirms, then our bountyhunter team will soon engage a new renegade team.)

Ralasha
2012-06-12, 05:01 PM
(When you have no money, there are no preperations to make regardless of whether or not you can think of them. We can't even afford a rod and some wood to make a poor-man's grapnel. So no, no preparations to make. We are ready.)

Thrack gets a room, and sleep for 2 days while her wounds close.

Linguz
2012-06-12, 05:02 PM
Tormod gets a way to call his friend to help hunt bounties. He also tries to help the wounded people out on our team to get their wounds to close faster.

Balor01
2012-06-14, 02:24 AM
Alltighty.

This time, hunt leads your group into a deep North, where latest group of aspiring murderers took refuge. It seems North appeals to them and your group finds them in a small taven in a willage od Darkflay.
You actually visit the tavern the same time as these culprits are having lunch and get a good look at them. There is a half orc, a dwarf, human and a halfling in their group. They all see to be rather melee oriented and are currently eating some haggis while halfling is hard at work at carving the f*ck out of the table.

How do you act?

http://shrani.si/f/P/125/2e7rcRqU/genericainnmap2.jpg

Linguz
2012-06-14, 02:38 AM
First of all, Geoffrey wouldn't stick around inside once he spotted the targets. He tells the group, "I'll be outside. First sign of aggression I see against them, I'll let loose an arrow." He goes outside, about 100 feet away from the tavern to the (left of the image) and gets his bow and quiver ready to fire. He tries to conceal himself, as well. To make it easier for him, he removes his scale mail and places it next to him on the ground.

Hide: [roll0] (An alert person is at a -10 to their spot due to distance. A distracted person is at a -15 due to distance and being distracted.)

---

Tormod, on the other hand, takes his lyre in hand and begins to play a song. While playing, he heads over to the two patrons near their table and tells them, "Might want to get out of here before things get rough. Keep calm, though. Just exit or go to the top nice and easy." He says it quietly, so their targets won't hear. Right after telling them, he heads over to the other two patrons and repeats what he told the others. This way, the tavern's first floor would be empty and nobody would have to worry about innocent people. To not look strange, he also goes over to their targets and tells them, "Hello, I'm Tormod, a traveling bard. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be your entertainment for now." He puts on a smile and heads over to the clear space (directly below the PC's table) and begins to play louder.

Perform: [roll1]
Diplomacy: [roll2] (For the two groups of patrons mostly.)
Bluff: [roll3]

Balor01
2012-06-14, 05:36 AM
(I'd just like to say that such prep-up is always ok. Ill give you general start and you shape it any way you like. Also, Sniper, positioned as he is, will be able to hit only targers leaving south and west part of the tavern. He will not be able to hit a target in the inn. Also, please give me that char. format I asked for Linguz. Its soo much easier for me to read. Thanks)

Linguz
2012-06-14, 12:00 PM
Geoffrey, male human Ftr1; CR 1; HD 1d10+1; hp 11; Init +2; Spd 20/30 ft; AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+2 Dex,+4 armor; BAB +1; Melee Shortspear +3 (1d6+2/20); Ranged Shortspear +3 (1d6+2/20) or Ranged Longbow +3 (1d8 20/x3); AL CN; SV Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +1; Str 14(+2), Dex 15(+2), Con 13(+1), Int 10(+0), Wis 12(+1), Cha 8(-1).
Ranks and Feats: 3 Climb, 3 Intimidate, 3 Jump, 3 Swim; Point-Blank Shot, Far Shot, Rapid Shot
Equipment: Longbow, 20 arrows, scale mail, flint and steel, belt pouch, silk rope (50 feet), 4 sunrods, shortspear, 4gp

Languages: common.

(Done. Also, what about the windows? Can't he shoot through them? And can I know the results of Tormod's actions with the other patrons?)

Balor01
2012-06-14, 02:45 PM
(Still waiting for Ralasha, but no, windows are made of muddy glass, so he can not snipe trough. Effects of Tormod will be known the moment Ralasha posts. Thanks for statblock :))

Linguz
2012-06-14, 02:46 PM
(Alright. So unless the windows are broken, hint hint, the sniper won't be able to do much. I'm sure a chair being thrown at them might do the trick...)

Balor01
2012-06-15, 04:15 AM
(Yes, chair would but ... well I do not see sniper doing much in this situation, but I had PC surprises before. As for Sniper hiding - he is fully hidden. 100 feet from Inn he could find a perfect cover)

Ralasha
2012-06-15, 06:22 PM
Thrack walks over to the bar. "Something right strong, if it please you."

The Elan walks over to the halfling "Bit cold here for one of the people, isn't it?"

Balor01
2012-06-16, 06:32 AM
Female Halfling, which is obviously armed and has a really nasty look on her face hops off a chair and aproaches Tormod.
"Hey hey hey, what do we got here," she says, while flaunting her shortsword with which she was carving the table.
"Let me tell you, boys," she says to her companions. "It's titless entertainment. And we all know what The band of Dark Crimson Fist does with those."
As Halis approaches, the Halfling woman gives the monk a harsh stare.
"Where the f*ck did you get this one? She looks like mother swine pooped her down her stinky hole and stept on it."
Obviusly very amused with halflings' performance, the three burly companions roar in laughter.

Thrack gets her beer, only to spot bartender hiding behind the bar.

Patrons have smartly vacated the premises.

"The band of Dark Crimson Fist" seems utterly unimpressed with bard and his "dancer".

http://shrani.si/f/1j/z1/9Csu3rl/genericainnmap1.jpg

Linguz
2012-06-16, 11:59 AM
(G would be more directly to the left of the map, but okay. Also, I had mentioned that Tormod was below the table the PCs were at. So a bit to the right of Thrack and a bit down would be where he went.)

"Titless entertainment, you say, then why don't one of you two lovely ladies from the band of Dark Crimson Fist come give some while I supply the music?" While he says this, he taps his foot, waiting for one of the other two to get this thing started.

Ralasha
2012-06-16, 04:38 PM
Thrack: "No no Tormod, you have it wrong, they mean they enjoy dancing on their backs!"

Halis: "Thrack! Be polite! They obviously do it so that they can eat! I'll bet you the horse in the stables was one of their patrons."

Balor01
2012-06-16, 07:29 PM
If fury in halflings' eyes could put things on fire, entire Inn would erupt in flame. Not wanting to spend another second all renegades grab their weapons and intend to ... well, we all know what they want.

Half orc (with a scimitar in his right hand and a simple shield in left) reacts first, while others are slower to act.

Roll init. and act if any of your chars goes first.

As for terrain: all tables are unpassable terrain (cant move diagonally), but you may jump on them with jump check 5.

http://shrani.si/f/39/rw/ct2ERZB/genericainnmap1.jpg

Linguz
2012-06-16, 07:31 PM
Tormod: [roll0]
Geoffrey: [roll1]

Linguz
2012-06-16, 07:35 PM
Half-Orc Male: 22
Tormod: 21
Geoffrey: 18
Halfling Female/Halis: 13
Human Female/Thrack: 12
Dwarf Male: 5

---

The first thing Tormod does is run forward, grab a chair, and throw it at the window. While talking to the patrons, he had noticed how the windows were and that he would need to smash one if Geoffrey wanted to get an arrow in. (Tell me if there's any rolls that one would need to do. He's going to a nearby chair, one that he can grab and throw at the window easily.)

---

Geoffrey, the moment the window broke (if it breaks), fires off two arrows at the halfling female. "Mess with my friend, will you?" Attack1: [roll0] Check1: [roll1]
Attack2: [roll2] Check2: [roll3]
Damage1: [roll4] Crit1: [roll5]
Damage2: [roll6] Crit2: [roll7]

Ralasha
2012-06-16, 10:33 PM
Thrack: [roll0]

Halis: [roll1]

Balor01
2012-06-18, 02:39 AM
Burly half-orc warrior roars, he obviously already entering battle frenzy, and runs down toward Halis and swings his scimitar in a wide arc toward flatfooted monk. (Hits, if H. is flatfooted or no. He rolled 24 altogether. does 6 dmg)

Tormod successfully runs toward a table, grabs a chair and flings it at the window, over Halis' head, smashing it entirely.

Since halfling woman is rather small, most of her body is hidden from Goeffrey's sight, still, she stands still when archer fires, but first arrow hits in a wall just outside the window, the other one however flies over halflings' head and right into scale mail of burly orc.

If I didn't miss something, its Halis.

http://shrani.si/t/f/12k/9WKPn26/genericainnmap1xxx.jpg (http://shrani.si/?f/12k/9WKPn26/genericainnmap1xxx.jpg)

Balor01
2012-06-21, 01:27 AM
(This does not look good. If Ralasha drops out (i'll give her another day), would you be willing to continue with given character, Linguz? I would like to continue.)

Linguz
2012-06-21, 01:29 AM
(Just let me add a melee character and sure. Heck, I wanted to try out scout anyway. A fighting sniper, a barbaric (half-orc) scout, and a mid-ranged bard.)

(Or if you'd rather, I could remake them all tonight/tomorrow.)

Ralasha
2012-06-21, 03:12 AM
Halis takes 2 damage from the orc as the weapon makes a wooden thunk against her skin. She smiles coldly at the orc in response. "Is that all you have?" She 5' steps away from the orc.

An unsettling excitement enters Thrack's eyes as she smites the orc from behind.

Attack 1: [roll2]
Confirm: [roll3]
Damage 1: [roll4]

Attack 2: [roll5]
Confirm: [roll6]
Damage 1: [roll7]

((Altered Halis' Action))

Balor01
2012-06-21, 07:33 AM
(Sorry for counting you out, Ralasha. Allrighty. Questions! 1.)Thrack has max. dmg bonus +4 How did he get +6? 2.)I assume Thrack moves 3 squares up and one left to attack orc? We continue when this is resolved 3.) Halis has spent all power points, right?)

Ralasha
2012-06-21, 07:41 AM
#1 we have been over before. I will explain it as simply as I can in english. We are playing 3.5. This means that with a two handed weapon you apply 1.5 times strength mod to damage. Her strength being a 19 right now means she has a +4 modifier, which, when multiplied by 1.5 is 6. This means she has a +6 to damage, rather than a +4. May I ask, how are you confused?

#2 Yes, Thrack moves to occupy the space 1 square up from Tormod. This means she is threatened by both the half-orc and enemy 3.

Balor01
2012-06-21, 08:08 AM
(1. lol I have a memory of goldfish. Sorry.)

Halfling female just tries to stab Halis over the table, but misses badly.

Human female warrior 5-foots near Tormod and Halis and tries to hit monk. She viciously swings her warhammer and light hammer. First one ludly crashes into a table, while second one misses completely.

http://shrani.si/t/2i/xa/4duOc1R4/genericainnmap1yyy.jpg (http://shrani.si/?2i/xa/4duOc1R4/genericainnmap1yyy.jpg)

(Do you want to change Thracks, actions?)

Ralasha
2012-06-21, 08:14 AM
2 things. Halis 5' stepped away. You didn't do that. Next: Thrack will attack human female warrior 3. I can reroll if you wish. But the human will still be dead unless she's a higher level than us, since each attack thrack makes deals at least 7 damage when it connects.

Balor01
2012-06-21, 08:16 AM
(The square Halis is in is the only square she can step from her original position. Stairs behind her prevent her from going there (except rolling really good Climb or Jump check and provoking AOO.) Rolls for Thrack remain and nr. 3 is most probably going down, yes. Kickass female dwarf :))

Balor01
2012-06-21, 08:36 AM
Female human fighter drops like a sack of potatoes, when Thracks' axe hits home.

Burly Dwarf of the group quickly moves around the table and next to Tormod and swings his axe in an attempt to make bard one head shorter. He hits, his warhammer crushing into musicians body, to do 5 damage.

Half orc swings the scimitar toward Halis, the blade connecting to the skin for 6 damage.

Its Tormod.

http://shrani.si/t/1C/Zg/1pS2Nrdw/genericainnmap1yyy.jpg (http://shrani.si/?1C/Zg/1pS2Nrdw/genericainnmap1yyy.jpg)

Linguz
2012-06-21, 12:08 PM
Tormod took a step back, drew his shortbow, and fired an arrow at the dwarf. Attack: [roll0]
Check: [roll1]
Crit: [roll3]

Geoffrey moves south as far as he can quickly before firing another arrow at the halfling. Move action south then attack.
Attack: [roll4]
Check: [roll5]
Damage: [roll6]
Crit: [roll7]

Ralasha
2012-06-21, 09:28 PM
Thrack attacks the male dwarf 'Com' here sweety, Moradin has a question for you, I'm gonna send you to answer!"

Attack 1: [roll0]
Confirm 1: [roll1]
Damage 1: [roll2]

Attack 2: [roll3]
Confirm 2: [roll4]
Damage 2: [roll5]

Halis grapples the half-orc.
Touch attack: [roll6]
Grapple: [roll7]

Balor01
2012-06-24, 03:56 PM
Dwarf takes an arrow to his scalemail with no bad consequences for him, while Goeffreys' arrow hits hard the frame of a window.

Thracks' first blow hits dwarf and causes a decent wound, while the other blow misses warrior completely. With a small grunt dwarf turns pale, drops his weapons and falls flat on his face.

(Before we continue: Didnt Halis drop from last blow? She got 2 (resisted four) + 6 dmg?)

http://shrani.si/t/38/i9/4yb5K7CH/genericainnmapc.jpg (http://shrani.si/?38/i9/4yb5K7CH/genericainnmapc.jpg)

Ralasha
2012-06-24, 09:54 PM
Yes, she's at 0.

Balor01
2012-06-25, 05:53 AM
Foul-mouthed halfling rogue smiles, makes a 5-foot step to a square under her and next to laying Halis and drives her shortsword into monks' chest with vicious cruelty for 5 dmg (Halis at -5)
(just an explanation. Coup de grace would take a full round action and I ruled it can not be made on lying person, so rogue 5-footed down and stabbed Halis)

Its Thracks' turn.

http://shrani.si/t/k/11x/1wUh7Au9/genericainnmapc.jpg (http://shrani.si/?k/11x/1wUh7Au9/genericainnmapc.jpg)

Ralasha
2012-06-25, 07:50 AM
"Too stupid to know you're dead for that little one?" Thrack steps up and attacks the next enemy. which I think is the orc.

attack 1[roll0]
confirm 1[roll1]
Damage1[roll2]

attack 2[roll3]
confirm 2[roll4]
Damage2[roll5]

Linguz
2012-06-25, 03:07 PM
Tormod shoots an arrow at the halfling while Geoffrey fires at the half-orc.

Tormod:
Attack: [roll1] Check: [roll0]
Damage: [roll2] Crit: [roll3]

Geoffrey:
Attack: [roll4] Check: [roll5]
Damage: [roll6] Crit: [roll7]

Balor01
2012-06-26, 03:28 PM
First blow of Thracks' axe hits hard, but is intercepted by half orcs' shiled, still he grunts as his muscular arm absorbs the blow. Second strike pushes the shield away and finds warriors' meat. Orc screams and falls to the ground, bloody, silent and immovable.

Tormods' bolt sinks into rogues' neck, rogue drops her blooded blade and then crashes to the ground.

Halis at -6. Try to do something. Fight is officially over. Good job.

http://shrani.si/t/1R/85/48hDdey5/genericainnmapc.jpg (http://shrani.si/?1R/85/48hDdey5/genericainnmapc.jpg)

Linguz
2012-06-26, 03:30 PM
Tormod tells Thrack to go up and see if anyone knows how to use magic to heal people.

Other than that, he goes and tries to cure Halis.

Multi-Heal Rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
(Man, this is bad. Tormod needs a level up to be able to avoid this already.)

-Edit- (Wow. First roll succeeded. :smallbiggrin:)

Ralasha
2012-06-26, 03:58 PM
Thrack saws the halflings head off, and begins cleaning the skull outside.

((I'm so glad we have a Thrack.))

Balor01
2012-06-26, 04:28 PM
Allrighty. Halis healed sucesfully, imaginary funds were paid, but are not yet expendable and new task lies in front of our great bountyhunters.

This time some adventurers managed to kill an entire mafia family (along with most of its henchmen) in their base of operations only to usurp its power. First two sex slaves are already working hard and they have also aquired some mooks of their own. They run an establishment in a hamlet of Pottermore, a small place where our four adventurers venture next.

(... describe any preparations or anything similar if needed.)

Linguz
2012-06-26, 04:31 PM
Tormod would take all the things that the enemies wore and go sell them.

Geoffrey and Tormod go around trying to find out as much as possible about their base of operations. [spoiler]Gather Information: [roll0]

Balor01
2012-06-27, 06:52 AM
Inspecting small settlement of Pottermore, Tormod and Goeffrey come up with interesting findings. It seems the establishment in question was owned by a local crime lord, a smuggler and patron of several bandit groups in the region. It remains unclear how mere four adventurers managed to best him, his personal guard and many other mooks he had in his "Bottle and Blade" pleasure house, but they did.

After some serious celebrating regarding crime lord being dispached, willage folk realized that one evil has been merely replaced by other, worse. New lords of "Bottle and Blade" are even more cruel and surely not as smart as predicessor. They have kept two young sex slaves, but are beating and starving them and seem to be own best customers. They are often away or spend their days in Bottle and Blade drinking, gambling and intimidating whoever visits.

When Tormod and Goeffrey visited the place they spotted four poorly armed strongmen and an odd, murky-eyed figure who seemed to be one of the "Liberators".

When "Inspecting" young ladies on 1st floor for two coppers each, Tormod and Goeffrey found them starving and bruised - more walking corpses then pleasure house workers.

(Note: Halis gets one Action point http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/adventuring/actionPoints.htm due to near death experience)

http://shrani.si/t/2G/L/2FzY1gJN/1333602261027.jpg (http://shrani.si/?2G/L/2FzY1gJN/1333602261027.jpg)

Balor01
2012-06-27, 12:19 PM
Just say if you need any more info or anything (no funds will be distributed yet) and we roll. Describe how you approach this place.

Ralasha
2012-06-27, 01:15 PM
Thrack will call on her clansmen for additional warriors, to be payed by equal share of whatever funds may be found distributed equally among all comers.

Halis will find some rogue types to hire for backstabbing goodness.

Linguz
2012-06-27, 07:21 PM
Geoffrey and Tormod do nothing else. They wait and approach the place as any adventurers would.

Balor01
2012-06-28, 04:48 AM
As it turns out, a trek to Thracks' tribe would take weeks, so while you can go and seek them, the bounty contract will turn void in this time.

Also, there are not really any rogues or mercenaries to hire in the region. Its a poor, uninteresting region. Start or you have any other ideas?

Ralasha
2012-06-28, 10:01 AM
Only one, and you wouldn't like it. Begin since we can't do anything that you haven't prepared for.

Linguz
2012-06-28, 02:33 PM
[Post to show the next page.]

Ralasha
2012-06-28, 02:56 PM
(WTF is with that bug? I had never seen it until like 2 months ago.)

Balor01
2012-06-29, 11:11 AM
Allright.
1,2,3 and 4 are weak-looking ruffians your targets hired as "establishment guards". "A" is leather-dressed guy, one of the targtes you are hunting and they are playing cards. They all have weapons nearby but are not holding them ATM.

nr. 4 is dozing off.

You enter in presented marching order.

http://shrani.si/t/J/u3/1nuZ2cmm/1333602261027.jpg (http://shrani.si/?J/u3/1nuZ2cmm/1333602261027.jpg)

Ralasha
2012-06-29, 11:15 AM
Thrack 5 foot steps north. Whirling Frenzy!
#4 is about to die!

Attack 1:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Attack 2:
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Halis steps 10 feet to the east.

Balor01
2012-06-30, 11:10 AM
I need initiatives.

Inits on guards: 11
Init on guy behind the table plaing cards with guards: 20

nr. 3 will be unable to wake and act, but others may do something before Thrack smashes poor guys' head in.

Linguz
2012-06-30, 11:32 AM
Geoffrey and Tormod both draw their bows and get ready to fire.

T: [roll0]
G: [roll1]

Ralasha
2012-06-30, 01:29 PM
Thrack Init: [roll0]
Halis Init: [roll1]

Balor01
2012-06-30, 02:43 PM
Man in leather stands up and yells: "Go get them boys!" very confident in his position.

Goeffrey, then Thrack, etc.

http://shrani.si/t/37/IR/2DVACJYe/1333602261027.jpg (http://shrani.si/?37/IR/2DVACJYe/1333602261027.jpg)

Linguz
2012-06-30, 02:48 PM
Geoffrey steps to the side (1 square right), draws his longbow, and fires a single arrow at the enemy that stood up.

Attack: [roll0] Check: [roll1]

(Miss:) "That was your only warning shot. Put down your weapons and surrender."

(Hit:) "Now, are you sure you want to do that?"

Ralasha
2012-06-30, 02:49 PM
Thrack still splits the skull of #4.

Linguz
2012-06-30, 02:53 PM
Tormod moves behind the table (1 square up, 1 to the left, partial cover due to the table) and fired an arrow at the same target as Geoffrey.

Attack: [roll0] Check: [roll1]

(Changed target. Attacking the one who stood up.)

Balor01
2012-07-01, 10:02 AM
"Balors testicles I'll get you!" is an answer (free action) that Goeffrey gets as arrow swosshes next to the guy in leather.

Guy dozing off in a chair detonates in a fountain of blood and gore as Thracks' axe smashes his head and crushes deep into his chest.

"Aaaagh, my head FFS!" is a screaming answer that erupts from the guy who stod up and now has an arrow stuck into his head bard had sent there.

Bloody chaos ensues. Guards mainly try to flee (nr. 1 provoking AOO from Halis)

http://shrani.si/t/a/rf/4bP3SFSe/1333602261027.jpg (http://shrani.si/?a/rf/4bP3SFSe/1333602261027.jpg)

Ralasha
2012-07-02, 09:21 AM
Halis attempts her AoO:
Attack: [roll0]
Confirm: [roll1]

Balor01
2012-07-03, 02:09 AM
(Halis does AOO and then its her turn if I am correct)

Balor01
2012-07-04, 05:59 AM
(If anyone is wondering, Hallis missed :smalltongue: )

Ralasha
2012-07-05, 01:21 PM
Halis will attempt to move up and initiate a grapple against the person that just ran past.
Attack vs Touch AC: [roll0]
Grapple Check: [roll1]