PDA

View Full Version : [PF with Psionics] Optimizing this build?

deuxhero
2012-05-28, 10:38 PM
Hypothetical build I stated up when I realized War Mind's requirements are substantially less due to PF's skill system.

Small Race (Which? Improved shared compression may potentially solve the space issue at 9 by is a drain in PP) Gendarme/Emmisary Cavalier 4/Soulknife 1/War Mind 10

Feats:
1: Ride-By Attack
Cavalier 1: Mounted Combat
3: Spirited Charge
5: Horse Master
Soulknife 1: Power Attack
7: Mounted Blade (does it stack with the War Mind ability if you charge exactly 10 feet before you attack?)
9: Improved Share Spells (Amusingly it doesn't required the mount actually have the share spells ability and even functions separately which is handy because the Cavalier's doesn't. Tell me if transparency doesn't apply here)
Future:???

Order: ???

Mount feats:???

Traits: "Magical" Knack: War Mind (Again, tell me transparency

Powers: Compression (?) Psionic Lion's Charge

Soulknife is for getting PP and power attack as a bonus feat without downgrading the chassis (the actual Mind Blade is ignored). Not sure on which archetype to use. Leaning to Gendarme because of how mithril works in PF.

Psionics allows Collision (I'd say "and latter suppression" if PF didn't nerf Dispel), which works nice when charing.

For race it seems one of the Darkness ability replacements (which doesn't require a blown feat) is small size, making them the only small race that doesn't get a str penalty, which is interesting.