PDA

View Full Version : The website is not working on my windows vista

Sunken Valley
2012-05-29, 12:53 PM
I mean ittheentire website is taking a really long time to load up. It's doing the same for kick-starter whatis wrong

Dark Elf Bard
2012-05-29, 01:15 PM
Server problems. The mods are working on it. If it just didn't work and gave you an error message, that would be weird. But loading is a common problem...

MCerberus
2012-05-29, 01:16 PM
Is it all the time or just certain times? If the latter it's likely server load.

Does it not load for IE/Firefox/Chrome, and have you updated your browsers recently? Other possibilities are some routing issues with your ISP or firewall.

Rawhide
2012-05-29, 03:52 PM
Server problems. The mods are working on it. If it just didn't work and gave you an error message, that would be weird. But loading is a common problem...

If its doing the same on Kickstarter, then it's most likely your PC or Internet connection.

P.S. Even when the forums go slow, the main site (including comics) should be fast.

NerfTW
2012-05-29, 04:53 PM
I mean ittheentire website is taking a really long time to load up. It's doing the same for kick-starter whatis wrong

Yeah, that's on your end. Kickstarter is not part of GiantitP.

I'd power cycle your network equipment and see if that helps. If it doesn't, contact your service provider.