PDA

View Full Version : (IC) Challenge Me!

Eric Scott
2012-05-30, 08:03 AM
Describe your characters, if you want...

Wavelab
2012-05-30, 08:26 AM
Adalon moved silently across the stone hallway of his sanctum. He traversed through several spiral stairways and labyrinths to reach a room with various glyphs and arcane markings drawn onto the walls.

"I think we shall allow it to proceed now."

As he spoke a man with a strange cranial tattoo appeared. His entire presence reeked of arcane magic.

Evil and DM only:

"I will meet with the kings. Can you make sure that our associate has the necessary people in hand."

OOC:
Que mini villain number one. I'll pm you his stats Mr Eric.

THEChanger
2012-06-01, 09:25 PM
From the nearby shadows, a young-looking man stepped out, and bowed low to Adalon. When he opened his mouth to speak, the worlds which came out were harsh and foul.
"Sia pliso majakic jacida fekiikiri ekess Adalon. Tlushfoli re drekim xurwka ihk wer vargach tangis lae yth renthisj. Wer Yagpa, riluoh, douhvyic ti ekess majak throdenilt di jacida jedarkic halkvri creol enel di dout... tiichiul kiwiegir ui majaktor."

Translation from Infernal.

"My master sends his greetings to Adalon. Preperations are being made for the invasion even as we speak. The Deciever, however, declines to commit anymore of his forces until some assurance of your...honorable intent is given."

Wavelab
2012-06-01, 09:33 PM
"I have served the lower planes as an infernal advocate for years. I have even worked personally with Asmodeus. If your master wants proof of my loyalty then let him watch me." he said calmly to the man. Even with the large amount of calmness in his voice, there was a certain threatening edge.