PDA

View Full Version : Moderation question

Ashtagon
2012-06-01, 12:52 AM
What is the correct way to ask the moderator team about a perceived inconsistency in the way the forum rules are applied?

(This post intentionally vague because I do not wish to be accused of disrespecting a moderator)

Roland St. Jude
2012-06-01, 12:57 AM
What is the correct way to ask the moderator team about a perceived inconsistency in the way the forum rules are applied?

(This post intentionally vague because I do not wish to be accused of disrespecting a moderator)Sheriff: As it says in the Forum Rules, PM the moderator in question to ask about it. If you find that does not resolve your problem PM me.
Rich has selected a number of Moderators (Mods) to help keep the forums in line; the Moderators were selected by Rich personally and are acting on his authority, so what they say goes. If you disagree with a specific act of moderation please contact the moderator, respectfully, to discuss the matter. If you really feel you have been treated unfairly by a Moderator, you may contact Roland St. Jude, the Forum Guru.
If you have a question or concern about these Rules or anything else on the Forum, feel free to send a Mod a Private Message – just be aware it may take them a while to get back to you. They're all volunteers and have a lot to do on the forum and in real life. Be patient, they'll get back to you.