PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Lesbian unicorns

pendell
2012-06-01, 08:18 AM
Comment seen on facebook:

As long as it isn't a vampire unicorn - Vampires. Do. Not. Sparkle.

Second comment:

No. Not even a lesbian vampire unicorn (they do exist - I've seen the comics).

Well, I haven't. What are they talking about?

I ask, because while I have not encountered a vampire lesbian unicorn there is probably at least one vampire lesbian pony at here, the pony center of the internet :).

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Ashen Lilies
2012-06-01, 08:25 AM

Excuse me, I need to go post my new character idea down at the FFRP section.

(I already literally just introduced a unicorn character today... making him a vampire and a lesbian should be simple. >.>)

With respect to your original query: Perhaps you should ask the original comment maker on Facebook? And then link us the results? (Assuming they follow board rules, of course. This sounds suspiciously like some sort of internet related smut. :smalltongue:)

thompur
2012-06-01, 08:38 AM

Excuse me, I need to go post my new character idea down at the FFRP section.

(I already literally just introduced a unicorn character today... making him a vampire and a lesbian should be simple. >.>)

With respect to your original query: Perhaps you should ask the original comment maker on Facebook? And then link us the results? (Assuming they follow board rules, of course. This sounds suspiciously like some sort of internet related smut. :smalltongue:)

That'd be a neat trick. You'll probably need to change his sex before you make him a vampire.:smalltongue:

Aotrs Commander
2012-06-01, 08:40 AM
Well, I haven't. What are they talking about?

I ask, because while I have not encountered a vampire lesbian unicorn there is probably at least one vampire lesbian pony at here, the pony center of the internet :).

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Don't know about comics, but I'm pretty sure that there has been vampire pony fanfiction with shipping (which usually entails mare/mare) on Equestria Daily, let alone other, less moderated fanfic sites. (I've not read such things personally, since I avoid that sort of thing like the plague, by which I mean vampire fanfiction. *shudder*) Given that, with the third result on a google search twenty minutes ago, I found a pony Crimson Chin, I'm wouldn't be remotely surprised that there are comics of it.

There's like a Rule, if it exists, there is pony of it (though I don't think it has a psuedo-official number yet...)

I'd say see what you could get with a google search, but I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to try myself...!

pendell
2012-06-01, 10:07 AM
With respect to your original query: Perhaps you should ask the original comment maker on Facebook? And then link us the results? (Assuming they follow board rules, of course. This sounds suspiciously like some sort of internet related smut.

I did. My comment:

‎"Lesbian Vampire Unicorn"?

... Ooh-kay.

Response:

A memorable evening on the [deleted] scene many years ago.

That is probably all I really want to know. Most likely alcohol was involved.

I steadfastly refuse to use google for such a search, for fear that the Lovecraftian truths about human nature revealed in fan fiction would drive me mad, mad! well .. madDER.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Golden Ladybug
2012-06-01, 10:21 AM
Pfft, I have no respect for my ailing sanity. Lets see what I turn up that can be posted on this board...

...I'm almost disappointed that the only results I got where this thread and a random blog with it given as a writing prompt that never eventuated. There's plenty of results for Lesbian Unicorns, Vampire Unicorns, and Lesbian Vampires, but as of yet, not Lesbian Vampire Unicorns.

I don't know how to feel.

Soras Teva Gee
2012-06-01, 10:44 AM
Well I have this for everypony:

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/304/4/d/my_little_masquerade_wallpaper_by_rhanite-d4ems2g.png (http://rhanite.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Masquerade-Wallpaper-266442136)

Which has multiple examples of two of the requirements. The final one, well that IS how most of the shipping goes.

SlyGuyMcFly
2012-06-01, 11:07 AM
There's like a Rule, if it exists, there is pony of it (though I don't think it has a psuedo-official number yet...)

34P.

But yes, the deeper end of the My Littly Pony fan community can almost certainly supply this :smalltongue:

Edit: Hmph. Quick Deviantart search tosses up nothing. Now I'm genuinely curious. (SAN loss? HA! Can't lose any if you don't have any!)

TSGames
2012-06-01, 12:32 PM
Which has multiple examples of two of the requirements. The final one, well that IS how most of the shipping goes.

*sigh*
Every time I think I am beginning to get what's up with the My Little Pony craze stuff like this shows up.

Tvtyrant
2012-06-01, 12:56 PM

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/304/4/d/my_little_masquerade_wallpaper_by_rhanite-d4ems2g.png (http://rhanite.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Masquerade-Wallpaper-266442136)

Rainbow Dash's jacket is amazing. Just going to say it.

Talya
2012-06-01, 01:38 PM
So that's what that horn is for...

ChaosLord29
2012-06-01, 02:07 PM
So that's what that horn is for...

So even lesbians help to prove the Freud was right?

Soras Teva Gee
2012-06-01, 04:24 PM
*sigh*
Every time I think I am beginning to get what's up with the My Little Pony craze stuff like this shows up.

What's so crazy?

Homosexual shipping shouldn't be suprising given the gender demographics of the show being so heavily female. And sure none of the ponies have shown any sign that way, but of the Mane Six only one has shown any interest in a heterosexual romance.

Or perhaps you consider the idea that ponies have romances crazy? Which I have to ask why not, they are intelligent and emotional creatures much like humans. The show has even done romance oriented stories in its second season. And if you have a dirty mind, I assure you that's an entirely separate thing to begin with.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a fandom that doesn't ship its characters anyways.

Grif
2012-06-01, 04:34 PM
Don't know about comics, but I'm pretty sure that there has been vampire pony fanfiction with shipping (which usually entails mare/mare) on Equestria Daily, let alone other, less moderated fanfic sites. (I've not read such things personally, since I avoid that sort of thing like the plague, by which I mean vampire fanfiction. *shudder*) Given that, with the third result on a google search twenty minutes ago, I found a pony Crimson Chin, I'm wouldn't be remotely surprised that there are comics of it.

I'd say see what you could get with a google search, but I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to try myself...!

I would draw your attention to this story (http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/story-blood-is-thicker-than-friendship.html).

It's a pretty good read and yes, as you said, "vampire lesbian pony." (Not unicorn, but the MC has powers of her own.)

HandofShadows
2012-06-02, 06:38 AM

That pic needs to be sent to "Very Demotivational" with the tag "Lesbian Vamire Ponies. Your Point is Invalid" :smallwink:

SlyGuyMcFly
2012-06-02, 07:38 AM
I think you would be hard pressed to find a fandom that doesn't ship its characters anyways.

I thought he was referring to the "everything is better with ponies" obsession perfectly reasonable way of passing time we have.

TSGames
2012-06-04, 12:41 AM
What's so crazy?

Nothing crazy at all. ( m.collegehumor.com/#/video/6716898/my-little-brony)

Killer Angel
2012-06-05, 02:07 AM
I thought he was referring to the "everything is better with ponies" obsession perfectly reasonable way of passing time we have.

So Pirate Ponies is the perfection?

dehro
2012-06-05, 02:11 AM
I did. My comment:

Response:

That is probably all I really want to know. Most likely alcohol was involved.

I steadfastly refuse to use google for such a search, for fear that the Lovecraftian truths about human nature revealed in fan fiction would drive me mad, mad! well .. madDER.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

alcohol and a strap-on..if you ask me.
but then again.. I'm the guy whose mind is always in the gutter, apparently.
seriously though...just because it's possible to write it down, that doesn't make it a good idea.

Dragonus45
2012-06-05, 08:31 PM

THAT GOOD SIR IS MY NEW DESKTOP