PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf: The Apocalypse-Chicago OOC

Pages : 1 [2]

hayabusa
2013-01-09, 10:22 AM
Thanks. I've stalled out at 70% full health, but good enough where I'm forcing myself to catch up. When I'm sick, for some reason my motivation to stay updated falls apart.

Same here, so don't worry about it.

BananaPhone
2013-01-10, 12:26 AM
A bear or unicorn spirit.

Hmm, dunno where I'm going to find one of those. I might need to learn a summoning rite from someone at the up-coming moot.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-01-10, 12:57 AM
You can learn it at the moot. Finding a bear spirit should be fairly simple there.

NotScaryBats
2013-01-12, 01:03 PM
Forgot I was editing a post
roll to shift to homid [roll0]

BananaPhone
2013-01-13, 04:03 AM
So guys, Jason and Laughs, if we're forming a new pack what totem do you want? Want to stay with Boar or get a new one?

hayabusa
2013-01-13, 11:04 AM
Jason's very sure that the vision was hinting at them to select Rat as their totem, so that' certainly what he'd be pushing for.

BananaPhone
2013-01-13, 04:21 PM
Lifa will suggest Bear or Elephant.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-01-13, 05:25 PM
Ha, good luck finding a elephant spirit. You're on the wrong continent for that one.

BananaPhone
2013-01-13, 05:36 PM
Chicago has a zoo doesn't it?

CowMasterTrojan
2013-01-13, 06:55 PM
There is not a 1:1 ratio of spirits to animals. However if you really wanted an elephant, that would be the place to look.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-01-14, 02:24 AM
Again, we seem to have stalled out with deciding with where to live.

Your options are
A) Studio Apartment. Very Nice, but downtown and likely crowded.
B) A modest one bedroom apartment in the suburbs. The males share a room and Lifa sleeps on the couch they don't have.
C) Two bedroom apartment in a bad area. Also in the suburbs. Downsides include a bad area to be shape shifting.
D) Spend another night in the hotel, and see if someone at the Moot can help.

Please vote so we can move on.

You can also discuss your new totem in character if you like.

daelrog
2013-01-16, 08:53 PM
Laughs at Blood abstains. If he has to make a tiebreaker, he'll defer to Lifa.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-01-16, 09:20 PM
So what your saying is that laughs has no opinion, and if there is a disagreement then he just sides with Lifa, regardless of her position?

daelrog
2013-01-16, 09:49 PM
Correct. Laughs is equally annoyed at all the places in and around the city. He's been trying to side with Jason a lot, but is getting tired of that, so being fickle is starting to lean more towards Lifa's side in things.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-01-22, 12:19 AM
We seem to have stalled out a bit over the last few days. Maybe it's just the long weekend. But my plan is to start the Moot this Friday. So hopefully we can get everything wrapped up by then, if not we may just move on.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-01-23, 07:24 PM
I know everybody has something they want to do at the moot. To help my planning, would you please post everything you plan to do. It doesn't have to be super in-depth.

For example,

Laughs at Blood
1:Challenge Deep Fang
2: Make fun of glass walkers
3:?
4:Profit

Hour Tales
1: Try and convince Soft Paws to leave Deep Fang
2:etc

daelrog
2013-01-23, 07:46 PM
That's pretty much Laughs' plan in a nutshell. That, and be careful around any other Red Talons. He did run away with a fetish in hand to go to the city.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-01-23, 07:49 PM
I had forgotten that. You are aware it's very likely other Red Talons will attend, correct?

BananaPhone
2013-01-23, 08:25 PM
Tell them they must have lost it - no pockets and all.

Lifa will be:
- Getting renown recognition.
- Trying to learn whatever rituals she can from any generous elders.
- Try and get in contact with the spirit of the new packs choice: so far it's Rat 1 and Elephant 2.

daelrog
2013-01-25, 09:25 AM
I had forgotten that. You are aware it's very likely other Red Talons will attend, correct?

Yes, very. And Laughs' single dot in charisma is bound to pull him through any unpleasantness. :smallbiggrin:

NotScaryBats
2013-02-15, 09:21 PM
lol holy ****, laughs!

CowMasterTrojan
2013-02-15, 09:41 PM
Yeah, he had a hell of a good roll. I wouldn't say your 5 success were too bad either. :smallwink:

daelrog
2013-02-15, 10:18 PM
Laughs is clearly the dashing hero in this tale. Of course he has the lead.:smalltongue:

And being the dashing hero that he is, he's using his gift of heightened senses to make sure he wins by as much as possible.

NotScaryBats
2013-02-18, 01:25 AM
Oh, hi there 1 fairy! How pleasant to have you join me :P

CowMasterTrojan
2013-02-18, 01:28 AM
You are lucky that's just a fail, and not a botch. :smallyuk:

BananaPhone
2013-02-18, 05:28 AM
And in case you were wondering, Angel Avenges won the hunt Lifa let Angel Avenges win in the East. BananaPhone and I rolled over skype. Despite getting screwed with just 3 perception dice and Angel getting lots of rounds ahead of her, then the 1's gremlins screwing Lifa over even more while Angel enjoyed good rolls, Lifa came within a hairs-breadth of winning, but decided to be sportsmanlike and let Angel take it.

Fixed :smalltongue:

CowMasterTrojan
2013-02-21, 07:43 PM
Are you done with the story Hayabusa?

It seemed a sudden end, so I didn't want to continue if you were planning on adding some more...

hayabusa
2013-02-21, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I'm done with it. I'm kinda tired today and didn't want to go through the entire thing so I wrote part of it and then said "he finished the rest of the story." Kinda lazy, I know, and if you want me to, I'll finish it up tomorrow.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-02-21, 08:56 PM
Understandable, you're probably tired from all the snow shoveling. :smallwink:

No, I can wait. Its just that if I would have skipped over part of it, I would have skipped over the part you talked about. The divide between yourself and Deep Fang seems like an important thing to mention given the politics of the situation.

hayabusa
2013-02-21, 09:15 PM
Understandable, you're probably tired from all the snow shoveling. :smallwink:

No, I can wait. Its just that if I would have skipped over part of it, I would have skipped over the part you talked about. The divide between yourself and Deep Fang seems like an important thing to mention given the politics of the situation.

Actually I didn't shovel any today, it was putting together an exercise bike of all things.

NotScaryBats
2013-02-21, 09:26 PM
Read that as "excuse bike" lol
Freudian slip?

hayabusa
2013-02-21, 10:10 PM
Read that as "excuse bike" lol
Freudian slip?

ROFL. Who knew putting it together would be more difficult than riding it? I still need to put the pedals on...

NotScaryBats
2013-02-21, 10:17 PM
How's the Wraith book btw?

hayabusa
2013-02-21, 10:23 PM

Oh, it's awesome. A very interesting setting to say the least. I know a guy who wants someone to run a game, but I'm not sure that's me. At least not yet. Right now, I've put it in with the rest of my WoD books.

daelrog
2013-02-21, 10:38 PM

The most interesting feature is that people not only play their wraith, but the "Shadow" of another character. It's a bleak setting where all things eventually descend into Oblivion, and the Shadow is sort of the wraith equivalent of the a vampire's beast that tries to slowly bring the wraith to destruction.

hayabusa
2013-02-21, 11:06 PM
The most interesting feature is that people not only play their wraith, but the "Shadow" of another character. It's a bleak setting where all things eventually descend into Oblivion, and the Shadow is sort of the wraith equivalent of the a vampire's beast that tries to slowly bring the wraith to destruction.

The guy I was talking about told me the other day about that. He was, as the other player's shadow, giving him all sorts of hell while his normal character was trying to help him deal with it.

daelrog
2013-02-21, 11:22 PM
I haven't played a game of Wraith. In fact, this is my first Werewolf game, all the other WoD I've done is Vampire (though I do have a Changeling the Dreaming idea that I may run this summer...). I wouldn't start a Wraith game with players unfamiliar with WoD for a few reasons...

1) It's the most depressing of the game settings. Everyone's already dead. Wraith society is just as bad, if not worse, than other supernaturals. Oblivions an even worse fate than degeneration or death (depending on one's perspective).

2) Shadow. Probably better for players who are familiar with each other, and have a general idea of the right amount for the Shadow to act and not. Do too little and it defeats the purpose of its existence. Too much, and the wraith's character is too busy dealing with that, rather than the plot.

3) It's the most depressing of the game settings. All right, already said that one, but it deserves to be said again. Every single wraith character has regrets from life, which make them a wraith. It's a hard topic to play people who die only to realize they didn't do with their life what they wanted. It's like watching the Bucket List, but only if Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson met each other after they died, having nothing crossed off their list, and now facing a frightening, draconic world with voices inside them telling them to give up.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-02-22, 12:21 AM
Daelrog describes one of the most depressing systems I've heard. Suddenly I want to play it. --->How to tell if you're masochistic 101.

So guess what comes after Glass Walkers? That's right, Red Talons. Does the local Ragabash wish to add anything or do some trash talking? Or shall I finish up the talking?

daelrog
2013-02-22, 12:57 AM
Laughs doesn't have anything to offer this time. He's self aware enough to know he's not particularly good at giving stories, and he's done quite enough at this point.

BananaPhone
2013-02-22, 02:19 AM
Daelrog describes one of the most depressing systems I've heard. Suddenly I want to play it. --->How to tell if you're masochistic 101.

Don't try F.A.T.A.L.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-02-22, 02:38 AM
One web search later and I immediately find this comment on the system

It's actually so bad I wouldn't recommend ever looking it up, even car-crash-curiosity will burn you. You have been warned.

NotScaryBats
2013-02-22, 02:49 AM
Yeah, I have played every oWoD game except for Hunter: the Reckoning, and I agree that Wraith is the hardest to run well. It is 'Umbra-style' vague about how much the Shroud reflects the real-world, while also having these layers to it. Just getting a feeling of how to go from one place to another and everything was both difficult for me as a ST and a player (I ran a terrible chronicle of it, then played a less bad one my brother ran a few months later).

Coin of the realm is either hammered down ghosts formed into a living metal (that screams) or the strange ghostly echos of people's beloved possessions that they take with them to the afterlife. Things like teddy bears, keys, swords, whatever. These are like, the only things that exist, so there is a trade for them.

But yeah, bleak to say the least lol

daelrog
2013-02-22, 02:53 AM
It's actually so bad I wouldn't recommend ever looking it up, even car-crash-curiosity will burn you. You have been warned.

Pessimism is fashionable on the internet. Almost anything you could name will have people groaning about how it's soooooo bad. Simply not agreeing, or saying it's not suited to their tastes isn't enough, it has to be the worst thing ever. :smalltongue:

NotScaryBats
2013-02-22, 03:38 PM
I had a character when I was young with Klaive Dueling from the Player's Handbook. I don't think it was after revised came out, though so dunno if that's still a thing.

Like Kaliendo(sp?) the Garou martial arts...

Anyway, just musing because Softpaws has 0 dots of melee (I thought to build her as a melee character, but figured that would discount her Deformity too much to make it basically one of those 'this will never come up' flaws like Overconfident or Phobia...

Oh hey, Deep Fang has Overconfident...

CowMasterTrojan
2013-02-22, 03:43 PM
Yep, which is 90% of why everyone hates him right now. LOL.

Honestly I didn't see this coming.

NotScaryBats
2013-02-22, 03:47 PM
Oh, hey, "Pulling a Klaive on another werewolf is considered a grave action because a Klaive duel is almost always a duel to the death. Nonetheless, Klaive duels among Garou are dangerously common as the tension of the Final Days grows."

It seemed natural for Softpaws to act this way, with all the politics going on. Her Manipulation 1 just can't handle it, and she felt forced to take the straight forward approach. Plus, she's hurt and angry that Deep Fang is being such a douche.

dex brawl diff 8 from page 209 to disarm without a weapon. Using the weapon would be dex melee diff 7.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-02-24, 02:24 PM
Pushed aside, marginalised and ignored for the third time that night, Lifa stands up and walks a bit away.

"**** moots..." she utters under her breath.

It's not personal. Clearly it's just that no one likes your bull****:smallwink::smallbiggrin:

BananaPhone
2013-02-24, 11:19 PM
It's not personal. Clearly it's just that no one likes your bull****:smallwink::smallbiggrin:

Haha, yeah she's such an *******...trying to be helpful...trying to ensure Softpaws doesn't bleed to death...what a bitch, seriously.:smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

NotScaryBats
2013-02-26, 04:14 AM
Character Development!!

Woot! I like that the game(s) have gone on long enough to have some!

BananaPhone
2013-02-28, 05:32 AM
Rank 2?

*wanders off to try and learn Luna's Armor*

daelrog
2013-02-28, 08:25 AM
Added the extra renown. Not that it's overly importantly, but the way I thought of it my head...

Started with 1 Glory, 2 Wisdom

+1 Glory, 1 Wisdom for fight against the Pattern Spiders. The Glory because he was victorious, the Wisdom for figuring out not to attack them directly.

+1 Glory for the Hunt at the Moot.

+1 Honor for the favor he's earned from Crimson Claws.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-02-28, 12:16 PM
You know, it's funny because Ragabash's have to earn the most renown to increase rank, so Laughs automatically has more renown than everyone else because of how I'm doing it. But frankly, If I actually figured it out I think Laughs would have the most anyway. An odd coincidence.

BananaPhone
2013-02-28, 12:48 PM
That takes Lifa to 5 wisdom and 1 Glory.

Wise she is. To her you listen.

BananaPhone
2013-03-06, 05:15 PM
Over the coming months Lifa is going to lock herself in the basement of their new house and start making a Spirit Skin. (page 87 of Hammer and Klaive)

She's also going to start trying to volunteer at a free clinic. She'll demonstrate medical proficiency to the staff in the hope that their constantly desperate situation will get them to take her on.

daelrog
2013-03-06, 09:21 PM
Try the roll again

[roll0]

BananaPhone
2013-03-06, 09:41 PM
I don't think you rolled enough successes.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-03-06, 10:25 PM
So if you didn't know, here's how you make a fetish.
Step one: Ask the Story Teller if that fetish is allowed and available for creation.
Step Two:Spend days or possibly weeks crafting a item that you hope to make a fetish. Each part of the fetish must be made from excellent quality or something of spiritual importance.
Step Three: Research and find the relevant spirit.
Step Four: Convince the spirit to enter the fetish.
Step Five: Conduct the rite that allows the creation of fetishes.

Step two and three is where most of the time goes. Sometimes spirits ask favors as well.

BananaPhone
2013-03-07, 12:11 AM
Excellent.

A Spirit Skin is made by Lifa cutting off her own skin, enough of it to make a trenchcoat that she can wear. She's a pure breed 3 Get, it'd be easier getting a vampire to change its diet than it would be finding better quality materials.

NotScaryBats
2013-03-11, 07:10 PM
So, let's talk some mechanics + fluff here.

First, Softpaws has grown up around Deep Fang, and values strength. She just thinks she needs to get stronger and better at fighting in order to solve the problems of the world. This is reinforced by her Philodox nature and traditionalist views (Garou are the Claws and Teeth of Gaia, etc).

So, that's why she's been working on her martial prowess, and why she tackles most problems physically. She's starting to see there are other ways to solve problems, but that's still her nature and her default for now.

Now, mechanically, I want to make sure I understand how this works.
Softpaws is in Hispo, her preferred combat form, and fighting a guy with a silver knife.

Her stats: Brawl 2 Str 6 Dex 5 Sta 7 Dodge 0
His stats: Melee 2 Str 4 Dex 2 Sta 4 Dodge 2

So, he stabs at her and dodges and she tries to dodge and bite, both are splitting their actions.

She would have 7 dice (Dex + Bra) and split it into, say 3 to attack and 4 to dodge. She rolls, gets 1 success to hit and 1 for dodge.

He would have 4 dice (Dex + Me) and split it into 2 for each. He gets 1 success to hit, and 2 to dodge.

So, the end result is no one hits, right? Does him having 2 Dodge affect anything? Me having 0?

CowMasterTrojan
2013-03-11, 09:24 PM
Okay, so lots to explain here.

When you take two actions in a round, you don't split the dice. You take a penalty to your actions. The penalty is equal to your number of actions, with a cumulative one to each additional action.

So if you decide to dodge and bite with your actions, you take a -2 dice to the dodge roll, and a -3 to the bite roll. If you decide to take three actions, a bite and two dodges, you take a -3 to the bite, and a -4 & -5 to the dodges.

Now what dice get used varies greatly
A bite attack would be dex+brawl
A melee weapon would be dex+melee
A clinch (grapple) would be strength+brawl

Defensive rolls are as follows
Dodging is Dex+dodge
Parrying (blocking) is dex+melee (provided you're using a melee weapon. It's a bad idea to block melee weapons using your bare hands, but if you do it's brawl instead of melee.)
Evasive Maneuvers is Wits+dodge (Pg 210 for more)

With dodging and blocking, make your rolls versus difficulty 6. You take your number of successes and subtract them from your attackers numbers of successes. If the defender has more successes, the attack is negated. If not, at least the attacker still gets less successes.

Does that make sense?

NotScaryBats
2013-03-11, 09:33 PM
Oh huh I thought it was splitting. Y'know, I'm 85% sure my friends and I used to play 1E lol

That explains it perfectly. I will pump up my dodge to 1, then to 2 for 5exp, then 3exp for melee 1.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-03-12, 02:37 PM
who is currently missing willpower? anyone?

hayabusa
2013-03-12, 07:03 PM
who is currently missing willpower? anyone?

Not that I know of.

daelrog
2013-03-12, 08:44 PM
Checked my sheet and Laughs is good.

BananaPhone
2013-03-12, 08:46 PM
Yeah I don't think Lifa lost any either.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-03-13, 08:00 PM
Could have sworn someone spent a willpower during the hunt. Oh well, probably didn't get recorded or something.

BananaPhone
2013-03-13, 08:03 PM
I think I joked about doing it, but didn't actually end up doing so because it would've been a waste.

NotScaryBats
2013-03-13, 08:14 PM
Briefly skimmed my actions during the hunt, and it doesn't look like I used any WP. I am terrible at updating my sheets, though, so it could have been me...

BananaPhone
2013-03-16, 01:50 PM
About our new totem:

So, Elephant is out. Curses. That was an awesome totem.

So, Jason is pushing for Rat. I'm also still keen for Bear. Apparently there is some mysterious good thing story-wise about going for Rat, but the character I'm writing doesn't know that, she just see's the benefits of either totem and goes for it :smalltongue:.

So:

Rat

Background Cost: 5
Silent, quick and crafty, Rat is a master of guerilla warfare, survival and camouflage, and knows well the truth of the old agage "Safety in numbers". Rat has taught many Garou these virtues and is quite violent himself when cornered.
Traits
Packs chosen by Rat can call upon five Willpower points per story, and are taught how best to bite a foe, subtracting one from the difficulties of all rolls to be stealthy or quiet. Each pack member gains one point of Wisdom. Bone Gnawers will aid Children of the Rat as best they can, but will generally not risk their own lives for them.
Ban
Rat asks that his Children never kill vermin.

Bear

Background Cost: 5
Great Bear is a fierce warrior but very wise in peacetime. He is the ancient healer and ritemaster, old and wise in the ways of Gaia's Vale (the Earth). He is viewed unfavourably by the Garou, however, because they distrust his children, the Gurahl (werebears).
Traits
Children of the Bear gain +3 to a Medicine Dice Pool and the ability to hibernate for up to three months at a time without need for food or drink. Each pack member's Strength Attribute is permanently raised by one, and each pack member may use the Gift: Mother's Touch once per day. However, all members of a pack that has chosen Bear lose five temporary Honor points (if they have any) and must subtract one from any temporary Honour rewards they receive, thus making it harder for them to rise in Honour. Werebears look favourable upon Garou with this totem as do certain native peoples.
Ban
Bear asks nothing of his Garou children, for he knows that they already give him much by simply affiliating with him.

Personally I'm in favor for bear, both story-wise and mechanics. Storywise bear is a healer, both mighty and gentle, and given the spiritual turmoil going on at the moment the more Garou that can heal the land and each other yet deliver powerful blows to the wyrm, the better. Additionally, the current spiritual calamity requires the attention of mystics and sages, something that bear embodies. Mechanically, Bear is fantastic - a free permanent dot of strength each (holy balls! Step up to receive your free 12 xp), everyone can use Mothers Touch for free once a day with +3 medicine dice (that means everyone in the pack can heal each other during the day, silver damage included - Lifa will be throwing 10 healing dice your way) and werebears look really favorably upon us. Even better, the totem has no ban and it's "drawback" of reduced honour gains don't matter because CMT isn't using the system. For 1 background point each, this is mind-bendingly incredible. I'd grind it up and snort it if I could, it's that good. The only way this totem could be any better would be if it were on fire and we got personal battle-bears to ride into combat.

As for Rat, the extra point to wisdom is nice, but outside of that it's pretty lackluster imo. Minus one to stealth rolls, yawn, 5 willpower dots per story for the pack members to spend which is okay, and bone gnawers like us a bit more...but not enough to risk their lives for us. (you'll forgive me if I don't leap for joy over that prospect) Storywise I can tell that there is something going on in the background OOC as to this totem being significant, but I won't use that knowledge IC because as far as Lifa see's, they're not a commando unit that needs to be stealthy - Chicago garou need healers and warriors: bone gnawers are the ones for sneaking about.

Those are my thoughts. On one hand, stat boosts + skill boosts + magic-gifts-that-can-save-the-entire-party-from-dying...on the other hand, -1 stealth roll difficulties and we attract hobos. (hobos that won't even die for us, selfish pricks) It's not even a competition imo.

But, I digress - what do others think?

CowMasterTrojan
2013-03-16, 02:36 PM
I think we've already gone this circle of talks about totems. All talks about what the pack Totem will be stays IC.

I'm sure everyone has looked up the mechanical benefits by now. But thank you for reposting those.

NotScaryBats
2013-03-16, 03:34 PM
Is it possible for Softpaws to remain with Boar, and does she need to spend points or something to keep with him?

CowMasterTrojan
2013-03-16, 03:55 PM
Basically the same thing that can be done to the other could be done to soft paws.

Not any way around it. But as was stated not that long ago, even if you do lose boar's favor, you can go and re-earn it. And then the guy everyone hates can't take it away. :smallwink:

CowMasterTrojan
2013-03-20, 12:12 PM
We seemed to have died off a little bit, so I'm going to jump us ahead in IC. Would anyone object to me jumping to talking with the Kinfolk real estate agent/landlord? Or would someone like me to not go that far ahead?

Also, I will be doing some big time jumps in the near future. So just a heads up, as not much will happen.

And finally, I will be traveling for 10 days starting friday, so my posting is going to become slightly more sporadic. Supposedly where I'm staying will still have wifi, so a post a night is still possible.

hayabusa
2013-03-20, 06:19 PM
I'm fine with a brief time skip. By the way, enjoy the trip!

daelrog
2013-03-20, 08:22 PM
I'm cool with the time skip. Have fun on your trip!

NotScaryBats
2013-03-21, 12:13 AM
Um yeah, I mirror everything those two said lol

BananaPhone
2013-03-21, 01:19 AM
Make that a fourth.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-03-21, 01:48 AM
Thanks everyone, but alas it won't be a fun trip. I'll try to update frequently.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-03-29, 12:44 AM
would laughs like to add into the totem conversation?

Also, just because you don't have dots in politics doesn't mean you can't roll. So roll away.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-04-08, 01:09 AM
It would appear we have lost Laughs for the time being. Sadly we can't settle the totem issue until we get his yay or nay.

So I'm going to skip us ahead once more, but we will likely still come backwards in time for the time being of getting a totem.

I know Laughs was looking around in the Umbra, Lifa is working on her fetish by cutting off parts of her flesh, and Soft Paws is befriending Spray Can. Presumably Hour Tales is actually catching up on work since he hasn't really since the chronicle started.

Is anyone other than Laughs investigating the Umbra? Is there anything anyone needs/wants to get out of the way before I go time jumping?

Lifa- Roll Wits+Enigmas

NotScaryBats
2013-04-08, 01:15 AM
Um, I don't think I need anything special.

BananaPhone
2013-04-08, 02:15 AM
Lifa- Roll Wits+Enigmas

One of these days you'll ask me for Int + Enigmas.

1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4015983/)

I think Lifa does it.

BananaPhone
2013-04-08, 02:19 AM
Oh and Lifa was checking out the Umbra as well - you were mentioning how it was creepy and spider-ified and stuff.

If that's the case, she'll arrange to go out in scouting duo's with Laughs.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-05-05, 08:33 PM
So just a heads up everyone. NotScaryBats has informed me she is bowing out of all her games. So the pack will be losing Soft Paws shortly.

If anyone else wants to bow out, shortly after this current scene would be a good time.

We can continue on with any number of players, and if anyone wanted more to the pack then we could just add the two werewolf games together. That's entirely you, the players, choice however.

daelrog
2013-05-05, 09:55 PM
That's too bad to hear, hopefully we'll run into each other again in a future game.

As for me... I'm still enjoying the game. The current argument I think is pretty character revealing. Laughs is rude, a jerk, and is cutting with his words, but at his center he's kind of like "Come on Hour Tales, let's see the wolf in you." Red Talons.:smallwink:

Depending on how the current standoff goes Laughs may need to go solo for a bit, but I, and Laughs, probably assumes he'll be coming back to the others eventually, probably sooner than later.

hayabusa
2013-05-05, 10:17 PM
You know me, I'm fine with solo games. I hope Bats can join us again someday.