PDA

View Full Version : [3.5 Spelltouched Feat]Greater Life Leech [PEACH]

Lord_Gareth
2012-06-06, 11:25 AM
Greater Life Leech [Spelltouched]
Your life-draining aura has reached horrific proportions.
Prerequisites: Life Leech
Benefit: At the beginning of your turn, all beings within thirty feet of you that are at or below 50% of their full normal hit point total take 1d6 points of damage. You gain an equal amount as temporary hit points that last up to an hour. You can't suppress this effect, which functions on both friend and foe.

Lord_Gareth
2012-06-10, 10:13 PM
So....nothin'?

eftexar
2012-06-10, 10:20 PM
I don't see any balance problems with it. I mean it is an expansion of a relatively weak feat (thought I think it needs that prerequisite).
Would you mind listing the book though. I found it in unearthed arcana, as I expected, but there are other books. I might even say you could allow some sort of penalty to suppress the damage to allies.

Lord_Gareth
2012-06-10, 10:28 PM
I don't see any balance problems with it. I mean it is an expansion of a relatively weak feat (thought I think it needs that prerequisite).
Would you mind listing the book though. I found it in unearthed arcana, as I expected, but there are other books. I might even say you could allow some sort of penalty to suppress the damage to allies.

I didn't list the book because it's in the SRD.

Welknair
2012-06-11, 01:49 PM
I didn't list the book because it's in the SRD.

If it's in the SRD, I'd recommend making the Prereq also a link to the appropriate page for ease-of-reference.

Whirling Dervish+Greater Life Leach+Army of low-level characters=Kill ALL the things!

Edit: Mostly balanced by how Temporary HP doesn't stack. Seems alright to me.