PDA

View Full Version : crazy funny or just plain strange lets see some homebrew races

savorn
2012-06-06, 07:58 PM
get out your pencil and paper (or your computer)
and get ready to blow others minds. I am starting this thread for the weird the funny the powerful and the creepy or all of the above. Lets get to it and start posting some wacky homebrew races

savorn
2012-06-06, 08:01 PM
the first part of this thread will be about any homebrew race you have created. I will also post some of my own so have fun and enjoy yourself. (no spam!):smalltongue:

Grimsage Matt
2012-06-07, 01:50 PM
The Sentient* Pug (WIP)

The sentinet* Pug is a very intresting little beastie. These dumber then dirt dogs have a secert. They're all Telepaths. And Telekentics, but thats not important. How the Hell did a pug gain psionic abillities?

Type; Magical Beast (Psionic)
Size; Dimenutive
Abillitiy scores; -6 Str, +4 Dex, -8 Int(Min 3), +6 Cha.
Specail attacks; Psionic Attack modes, Telepathy focus.
Special Qualities; Hard head, Black hole with a tail, Book it, scent, Empathy, Telepathy 100ft.
Speed; 40ft.
Languages; They can't talk. They can beg however.
Skills; +10 racial bonus to Preform(Beg). +4 Racial bonus to tracking by senct.

Psionic Attack modes; A Sentient Pug may use the Charm person power at will, and has a PP reserve to agument it equal to twice it's HD. It can also make a DC 10 Int check to use Mind Thrust. Uses Cha for saving throws.

Telepathy Focus; The Save DC of any telepathy powers increases by 2. This stacks with any other focus feats.

Hard head; Don't target the head. It's treated as a medium sized Admentine Greatclub. May not be encahnted. Also, they're immune to mind affecting effects. Go figure.

Black hole with a Tail; Treat their stomachs as a type 4 bag of holding(EX). Yes, they eat that much.

Book it; As a full round action, every 1d4 minutes, you may move 400 feet. This does not provoke Attacks of oppertunity.

savorn
2012-06-10, 12:24 AM
lolz that is a really funny one i am working on a funny one at this moment and i will post it on sunday at some point:smallamused: