PDA

View Full Version : Shifting and ........?

LunarWolfPrime
2012-06-07, 10:17 PM
Ok I am curious, what out of the following can you do at the same time while your shifted?

Primeval form( from the primeval prc Frostburn)
Spirit Shape (from The Demented One Lunar Epic Destinies, link bellow)
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5806635
Rage
Alternate forms from templates like lycanthropy or the following Home brew epic feat from Krimm_Blackleaf

Vicious Tiger King [Epic]
You have the powers of the greatest martial warriors of the Tiger Claw discipline, one of which grants you some of the abilities of a true tiger.
Prerequisites: Jump 24 ranks, Dex 21, Str 21, Power Attack, Reaping Talons, Two-Weapon Fighting, ability to use the feral death blow and raging mongoose maneuvers.
Benefit: You add your full Str modifier to off-hand attacks and suffer no penalties for wielding two weapons when using weapons of the Tiger Claw discipline. The damage die for all Tiger Claw discipline weapons you wield increases one die size, and you are capable of using the Power Attack feat for all Tiger Claw associated weapons, even if they are light weapons.
You possess the ability to transform yourself into a creature not unlike a tiger. You can transform yourself into the hybrid form of a tiger, much like that of a lycanthrope(without the additional animal HD). You may switch between this form and your own as a swift action at will. This transformation does not include the curse of lycanthropy. This is a supernatural ability.

I wanna know what all an can be used at once out of this above list.

An um if I am in the wrong thread can some one tell me where I should be posting this.

SowZ
2012-06-08, 01:57 AM
Ok I am curious, what out of the following can you do at the same time while your shifted?

Primeval form( from the primeval prc Frostburn)
Spirit Shape (from The Demented One Lunar Epic Destinies, link bellow)
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5806635
Rage
Alternate forms from templates like lycanthropy or the following Home brew epic feat from Krimm_Blackleaf

Vicious Tiger King [Epic]
You have the powers of the greatest martial warriors of the Tiger Claw discipline, one of which grants you some of the abilities of a true tiger.
Prerequisites: Jump 24 ranks, Dex 21, Str 21, Power Attack, Reaping Talons, Two-Weapon Fighting, ability to use the feral death blow and raging mongoose maneuvers.
Benefit: You add your full Str modifier to off-hand attacks and suffer no penalties for wielding two weapons when using weapons of the Tiger Claw discipline. The damage die for all Tiger Claw discipline weapons you wield increases one die size, and you are capable of using the Power Attack feat for all Tiger Claw associated weapons, even if they are light weapons.
You possess the ability to transform yourself into a creature not unlike a tiger. You can transform yourself into the hybrid form of a tiger, much like that of a lycanthrope(without the additional animal HD). You may switch between this form and your own as a swift action at will. This transformation does not include the curse of lycanthropy. This is a supernatural ability.

I wanna know what all an can be used at once out of this above list.

An um if I am in the wrong thread can some one tell me where I should be posting this.

I think the transformation part is a little much. Too many things in the feat, really. The transformation part could be a separate feat and the rest I don't find inappropriate for an epic feat. The rest works, I think, and is good enough without the lycan thing. The prereqs are a bit much, though. Expecting someone to have two stats so high is steep. 19 is more appropriate, I think. Basically, you are limiting this feat to only being usable in high point buys or with LA races or by expecting a large amount of WBL investment into tomes being used.

LunarWolfPrime
2012-06-08, 11:35 AM
I am asking what an all can be used at once from those diffrent beastly forms.

I know rage and the epic dest feature spirt shape goes with any of the above its the can you shift and wild shape, primeval form or assume a lycan type alt form at the same time as shifting I am not sure about