PDA

View Full Version : Help me build my gestalt charachter

Melnir
2012-06-08, 09:50 AM
I'm going for a gestalt tournment, lvl 20 and 800.000 gp. I was thinking on cloistered cleric 1/druid 5/planar sheperd 10/druid 4//factotum 3/beholder mage 10/I don't know 7.

The PC must survive 4 matches/day, so It should last long. I'm looking for advices on feats/equipment/build/combos. No infinite loops but if something is RAW then it's ok.

Melnir
2012-06-09, 03:46 AM
Nothing? :smallfrown:

Hirax
2012-06-09, 05:31 AM
So you're allowed to use prestige classes on both sides? How are you qualifying for beholder mage?

Melnir
2012-06-09, 05:47 AM
Yes, PrCs on both sides. Beholder mage via PAO.

Hirax
2012-06-09, 06:54 AM
Look into incantatrix, which will allow you to persist lots of spells, and dweomerkeeper, which allows you to cast spells as a supernatural ability, which can be handy if someone has managed to get lots of immunities. Very few things can survive holy word or blasphemy if you make it so they ignore SR. Use persisted consumptive field and/or circle magic to rocket your CL to 30. If you fit in 5 levels of a circle magic class and can get to persisted consumptive field, you can hit a CL of 60 easily. Assuming you still qualify as a human while polymorphed, I recommend halruaan elder.

Consider:
Cloistered cleric1/factotum3/beholdermage1/incantatrix10/halruaan elder5
Archivist5/dweomerkeeper10/divine oracle3/loremaster2

Another fun feature of this would be all metamagic feats would raise spells levels by 2 less, to a minimum of 1, and 2 of them would be reduced by 3, to a minimum of 1. So you could make persist only a +3 metamagic, for instance.