PDA

View Full Version : Hellfire Song-lock help

Averis Vol
2012-06-09, 01:59 AM
Hay everyone, a friend of mine recently started a forgotten realms game starting in some place called the under mountain. We are level one but the builds of my party consists of a barbarian/crusader, binder, factotum, beguiler, and me, the only strenuously multi-classed warlock/bard/hellfire warlock/eldritch thurge. Now my parties builds are all solid as is, the only thing I need is help on mine. As is my exact plan is:

Strongheart Halfling Warlock 6/bard 3/hellfire warlock 1/bard +1/ hellfire warlock +2/eldritch thurge 7

32 PB stats:
str 8
dex 16
con 16
wis 8
int 12
cha 16
feats:
H) shape soulmeld
1) force of personality
3) Ability focus (eldritch blast)
6) empower spell like ability
9) craft wonderous
12) quicken spell like ability
15) ??
18) ??

so what i'm going for here is a support-ish build that can still lay out some decent damage. im going to buff with bard spells and bardic music and plunk away at a range. the hellfire warlock part seemed like a must have to up my piddly damage and if i did my calculations correctly i should still get a dark invocation (but sadly only one :smallfrown: ) plus have 11th level bard casting.

Now a few specifics on my table:
1) my group is not high OP, we are maybe hi-low OP, so I don't need cheese.
2) all sources are open, though I don't have access to some campaign specific books or the dragon mags (though I do have the dragon compendium).
3) and lastly this character is already in play, so I cant scrap the ENTIRE concept, I at least have to be a warlock and i'de like to keep up some manner of support.

So thats about it, if I missed something important just ask and I'll respond as needed, or if your collective brilliance has anything to add or comment about the build in general. thanks in advance.

kardar233
2012-06-09, 02:31 AM
This is actually a favourite build of mine, but I go Legacy Champion at the end for better solo damage. If you can swing Dragon Mag get Eldritch Claws and Beast Strike so you can get some benefit out of that Inspire Courage. It'll also allow you to get Snowflake Wardance for more Charisma synergy.