PDA

View Full Version : Immunity is my second name

Melnir
2012-06-12, 08:19 AM
I was trying to create a PC (cheese higl-level allowed) immune to almost anything. It's gestalt so I was thinking on bone knight to get all his sick immunities, troll-blooded, voidmind, woodling and something that grants me fire immunity. I can have 3 templates or 2+1 LA>0 race, max LA for each template/race +5 (total max +15), no RHD. I was thinking on using symbiontic tamplate as 3rd template, because I can have anything as a guest (no template on him), since I can use wish twice, 1st to change its type and 2nd to change its size.

Advices?

Kazyan
2012-06-12, 08:27 AM
You're competing in that tournament too, huh? Someone else was talking about a Beholder Mage//Planar Shepherd, you know. Just throwing that out there.

Perhaps an Ikea Tarrasque? That's a Lernaen Multi-Headed Half-Clay Golem [anything], but I'm AFB to check if they're valid for a PC.

Piggy Knowles
2012-06-12, 08:29 AM
You've already got most of these immunities via templates, but an Incarnate can use soulmelds to be immune to charms, planar effects, disease, sickening, nausea, poison, ability damage, ability drain, death effects, daze, paralysis, stunning, and petrification. They can also pick up pretty insane energy resistance and save boosters for anything they AREN'T immune to. Go lawful for access to all immunities - that Incarnate Avatar soul chakra bind is hard to beat.

Melnir
2012-06-12, 08:34 AM
You're competing in that tournament too, huh? Someone else was talking about a Beholder Mage//Planar Shepherd, you know. Just throwing that out there.

Perhaps an Ikea Tarrasque? That's a Lernaen Multi-Headed Half-Clay Golem [anything], but I'm AFB to check if they're valid for a PC.

That was me, but I'm changing my mind like every day, too many options with gestalt! :smallbiggrin:

You've already got most of these immunities via templates, but an Incarnate can use soulmelds to be immune to charms, planar effects, disease, sickening, nausea, poison, ability damage, ability drain, death effects, daze, paralysis, stunning, and petrification. They can also pick up pretty insane energy resistance and save boosters for anything they AREN'T immune to. Go lawful for access to all immunities - that Incarnate Avatar soul chakra bind is hard to beat.

Thanks for the advice! BTW I was trying to avoid MoI because I've never read how incarnum works (I tried but I understood almost 0, and now I don't have enough time).

Flickerdart
2012-06-12, 08:44 AM
Where was that Emerald Legion thread again?