PDA

View Full Version : How would you equip this character?

killem2
2012-06-14, 08:31 PM
My son (7) in my friends upcoming session will be an LA +1 version of a thrikreen.

We currently utilize the critical hit deck from pazio, and he is in love with flipping cards. He just loves seeing what he will get next. He does want to have fairly good damage but wants to crit as much and as often as he can.

He is going to be a warrior 1 to start (he likes to choose his skills), and he is given 4240gp to start with.

What would you equip him with? He does have multiweapon fighting, and will probably snag power attack. Flaws are allowed.

He wants to be melee.

Dusk Eclipse
2012-06-14, 08:42 PM
If you can use 3.5 material the blood in the water+ aptitude kukris + lighting mace trick might work to maximize number of attacks and thus crit possibilities. Though you need at least 32k for the four +1 aptitude kukris and 72k if you add keen (at this point I think improved critical might be a better investement)

Still you should start with at least 4 mtw kukris which is at least 1.2 k.

Warblade with a 2 level dip in fighter for feats and getting flaws (Getting shaky and vulnerable are the best option IMO) should get enough feats for the bare basics.

killem2
2012-06-14, 08:52 PM
Thanks, we are allowed to use any 3.5 material, un-updated 3.0 material, dragon, and dungeon magazines.