PDA

View Full Version : Help finding a class

Dhraseon
2012-06-16, 12:52 PM
I know this isn't a homebrew but I didn't know where else to post it.

So a friend and I were looking for a homebrew class that was posted here sometime ago but have had no luck finding again. I can't recall the name of the class but i do know the class had to do with some sort of power, darkness i think, locked in the pc's arm and they could unleash this power. The class also had the pc use a weapon that was a basted sword or some other large sword and was refereed to as the "scythe" and the "scythe" would often steal health from it's victims. The class granted abilities that allowed one to summon snakes and rifts from the earth itself. And it also gave some abilities for aerial combat. And i believe the creator mentioned it was based off of some anima or manga if that helps at all.

Many thanks to anyone who can help :smallbiggrin:

Morph Bark
2012-06-16, 01:17 PM
Tortured Soul (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210035)? Read over it just yesterday, incidentally. Haven't read through it entirely, so dunno if it fulfills all your criteria, but the source material (Soul Eater) does have characters with all that.

Dhraseon
2012-06-16, 01:23 PM
Unfortunately that's not the class. :smallfrown:

But thanks for the trying to help.

If i recall correctly the class I'm looking for is kinda old, as far as I'm concerned anyways, like several months or even a half a year old.If that help at all.

Never mind the one you linked is about as old as the one I'm looking for.

P.s. The Soul Eater thing does sound familiar I think that might be the manga/anima the class I'm looking for is from.

Morph Bark
2012-06-16, 03:07 PM
"Soul eater giantitp class" yielded the Vector Witch (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228402) as the first result (this thread being the second). Seems like the perfect fit!

Dhraseon
2012-06-16, 08:41 PM
That's not it :smallfrown:

Dhraseon
2012-06-16, 08:46 PM
I found it it's this of your courious: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12838205#post12838205

Thanks for trying tho

Morph Bark
2012-06-16, 10:17 PM
No problem! Glad you found it. Plus, without your request I would have never found the Vector Witch, most likely. Now I can Tier some more classes.

Milo v3
2012-06-17, 08:01 AM
So a friend and I were looking for a homebrew class that was posted here sometime ago but have had no luck finding again. I can't recall the name of the class but i do know the class had to do with some sort of power, darkness i think, locked in the pc's arm and they could unleash this power. The class also had the pc use a weapon that was a basted sword or some other large sword and was refereed to as the "scythe" and the "scythe" would often steal health from it's victims. The class granted abilities that allowed one to summon snakes and rifts from the earth itself. And it also gave some abilities for aerial combat. And i believe the creator mentioned it was based off of some anima or manga if that helps at all.

Yay its my Stained Soul class! :smalltongue:

Also just for reference, it is based on the Blazblue games.