PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Dwarf Restricted PrC

RavagerofFells
2012-06-18, 03:17 PM
What are the PrC that are only for dwarfs... can u also give me the book name to

FaradayCage
2012-06-18, 03:20 PM
Dwarven Defender (Dungeon Master's Guide).

There's probably more in Races of Stone as well.

Frog Dragon
2012-06-18, 03:23 PM
Dwarven Defender (DMG, kind of sucks)
Deepstone Sentinel (ToB, what Dwarven Defender should've been)
Deepwarden (RoS)
Battlesmith (RoS)
Ollam (CADV. Classily enough, Battlesmith and Ollam have the same art.)
Runesmith (RoS again)

Those are the ones I got offhand.

Why do you need Dwarf-only classes though?

Telonius
2012-06-18, 03:26 PM
Battlesmith (Races of Stone)
Deepwarden (RoS)
Dwarven Defender (DMG)
Hammer of Moradin (PGF)
Justice Hammer of Moradin (Dragon 238)
Ollam (Complete Adventurer)
Runesmith (RoS)
Stonelord (Complete Warrior)
Dwarf Paragon (Unearthed Arcana)

RavagerofFells
2012-06-18, 03:29 PM
Because in my campagain I'm a dwarf fighter who was going to defender but now since I have pdfs I can be something unquie.. there's also a human fighter / ranger in our group.

Cicciograna
2012-06-18, 03:42 PM
If you like Incarnum there's the Ironsoul Forgemaster which I remember as pretty good.

Psyren
2012-06-18, 03:52 PM
If you like Incarnum there's the Ironsoul Forgemaster which I remember as pretty good.

Fastest way to access Heart chakra, though you do lose some lesser ones (e.g. Arms) that way.

Combine with Battlesmith, and you can craft magic weapons and armor with ridiculously high CL.

Diovid
2012-06-18, 04:08 PM
Because in my campagain I'm a dwarf fighter who was going to defender but now since I have pdfs I can be something unquie.. there's also a human fighter / ranger in our group.
Crusader / Deepstone Sentinel is a lot better than Fighter / Dwarven Defender.

If you really want to, Fighter 2 / Ranger 3 / Dwarf Paragon 3 / Deepwarden 2 / Dwarven Defender 10 might be ok for a character focused on dwarfing (use various variants such as the note at the Exotic Shield Proficiency feat, the 1st dwarf fighter sub level, the strong-arm ranger combat style and the trap expert ranger variant). Also, play an Earth Dwarf (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/elementalRacialVariants.htm#earthDwarves) if you can.

There is handbook for the Hammer of Moradin here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19870622/Hammer_of_Moradin_Handbook