PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Shadows Unbound(OOC)



Pages : [1] 2

BluesEclipse
2012-06-21, 11:46 PM
The long, long struggle of ancient times has been all but forgotten...
The sacrifices of the victors faded into myth.
Yet still, in memory, the bells toll, the torches are lit...
And the vanquished stirs once more, to begin the struggle anew...

Alright, everyone, claim your colors and post your sheets!

Chat Pad link is here (http://www.edupad.ch/xRSys4woRz).

And IC is here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13438394#post13438394)

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-21, 11:51 PM
Haruka Salt (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AreJmfLvsXxDdEQ4YjBXSjhhZ2lUWmJSQXZ2aHJRV 2c#gid=0) will speak in Dark Green

Gaekub
2012-06-21, 11:51 PM
I'm taking orange. (If this is what you meant; full disclosure, this is my first PBP game.)

And here's my sheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqQYY9CtnMzOdHlNZmpnYzdFOGFld1FwUEk0bFBid 2c#gid=0

EDIT: Oh, I see. Does only your character speak in your chosen color?

MesiDoomstalker
2012-06-21, 11:57 PM
Lorenzohttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An7W2jj7geu0dGd5aXNTN01iZkFCSzBpNUVQdmM4L Wc#gid=0

I choose Blue.

dethkruzer
2012-06-22, 04:07 AM
William Fairbanks (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnGhpOZL9H5zdERvZmRRV1ZqUXhMZXlzMjliV1ZuV 2c#gid=1) Ready to go.

I pick Dark Orchid.

Tybar
2012-06-22, 06:04 AM
Aron Sildere (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgXLcMA2w-9ddHlOMnR2VFJiNWdBVGFZaDFaakt0TGc#gid=0), ready to help!

Aron speaks in Sea Green.

dethkruzer
2012-06-22, 01:58 PM
I'll actually go ahead, and post a backup sheet here.

William Fairbanks
Character:
{table]Name|William Fairbanks
Gender:|Male
Age:|16
Level:|4
Classes|Psychic
Money|27[/table]

Current HP 84
Max HP: 84
Damage reduction:

Stats:
{table=head] Stat|Base|Added|Bonus|Total|Modifier
Strength:|9|0|0|9|-1
Dexterity:|9|0|0|9|-1
Constitution:|14|2|1|17|+3
Intelligence:|14|2|1|17|+3
Wisdom:|9|0|0|9|-1
Charisma:|9|0|0|9|-1[/table]

Attacks:
Arms Attack: At-Will, AC6, 1d10+4+3 Damage
Extrasensory: At-Will, Drains 8 HP per use, AC2, Ranged 5, 3d10+12+17 Damage, EOT, Flinches on a roll of 19-20
Inventory
{table=head]Item|Amount|Effect
LF Potion|2|Heals 2d6+20 HP to a Pokemon
Full Heal|3|Cures all status Afflictions
Revive|2|Revives fainted pokemon, setting HP to 20
Super Soda Pop|2|Heals 45 HP to a human
Pokeball|2|Catch rate +5
Great ball|1|Catch rate +0
TM 07 (Hail)|1|Teaches the move Hail
Pokedex|1|It's a pokedex, 'nuff said.´
Shining Shard|1|This is an odd shard of an almost crystalline, silvery metal, that seems to shine when the light hits it. Roughly three inches long, it doesn't seem to cut you, despite the jagged edges. When you hold it, a sense of hope flows over you.
TM 13 (Ice Beam)|1|Teaches the move Ice Beam.
Oran berry|1|heals 1d8 HP
Rebirth Ball|1|Catch rate -10, fully heals the captured Pokemon and cures any status effects[/table]

Character Info
Physical Description:
William stads at about 5'8'' tall, with a lean, almost underweight looking build. His eyes are a sparkling blue, and his hair is a hazelnutty brown, about finger length, and has a tendency to curl. His lips are thin, barely there, and he has some freckles on his face. He usually wears a white or light-blue t-shirt, with loose, comfortable pants, held up by a belt, that are either light brown or grey. He carries as small backpack on his back, and a belt mounted pouch that hangs in front of his left hip. Among other pieces of clothing William wears are glasses with a thin, black frame, a garishly colored bandanna rolled up and tied around his forehead, and a silver bracelet, with a small sapphire embedded into it.

Personality:
William is described by many as shy, silent, somewhat withdrawn, and he is also a little mentally insecure. He isn't very good with social situations, much less with larger crowds. He is much more comfortable either alone, or in the presence of pokemon. Meeting new people tends to make him nervous, which causes him to start stuttering, which on only makes his feeling of insecurity only worse, it's a vicious cycle. William can be very protective of the people and pokemon he cares for, willing to put himself in harms way if needed to protect his friends.

Background:
Born to a couple originally from Leo Village of the Esper region, William was much of a loner from the very start, where other children preferred to spend days outside playing, William would sit inside reading books, watching cartoons, or doing similar indoor activities. His first exncounter with pokemon up close, was at the age of six, when a family friend, a pokemon breeder, came to visit, bringing along a baby Azurill, William was astonished by just how cute the little creature was. From that day forward he did spend more time outside, mostly either at the pokemon Center, or ath Pokemon breeder house, and he only became more attracted to pokemon, in particular water- and psychic-types. It was also at this age that he began showing the first sings of psychic abilities, telepathy manifesting in the form of "thinking out loud", and telekinesis in items seemingly falling over or moving without any reasonable when William got worked up over something.

Some year later, William's father took him hikingon the mountain between Leo village and Capricorn village. Everything seemed to be going well, until suddenly the duo got stuck in an avalnache, William was seperated from his father, and fell into a small gorge some way down the mountain, and survived the fall without any serious injuries. Having only little supplies, william franitcally tried to find a way out, but there was none, giving up, he sat down and hoped the could would claim him swiftly. He nearly fell asleep, but was suddenly heard a muffled cry, tracing the sound, William found a small pokemon pinned between the wall and a boulder dislodged by the avalanche. At first William tried to help the pokemon, but he was too weak to move the boulder, and, in flare of frustration, fear, and a sense of helplessness, his true mental potential awakened, an unseen force slamming the boulder aside. The pokemon, a Snorunt, was not hurt, only a little scared. William then tried to explain that he needed to get out ofthe gorge, and the pokemon, seemingly undestanding, used it's rollout move to break through a nearby wall, leading into a tunnel underneath the ice. Following the tunnels, William was able to return to the surface, and soon afterwards was reunited with his father.

When it was time for William to return home, he found that the Snorun was persistantly following him, most likely out of gratitude, but William was unsure if could actually become a pokemon trainer, but he didn't have the heart to shoo away the little creature. William's father, seeing his sons dilemma, stepped up, and with a word of encouragment, gave William what set him on his current path: a Dusk Ball. He thus returned to leo village with his first ever Pokemon partner. Some year afterwards, William's parent divorced, and William went with his mother, who movedto Cosmos City, in the Gaira Region.

Features:
{table=head]Feature|Frequency|Target/Trigger|Effect
Telekinesis|Any object you may lift|At-Will|Lift up to (INT Modifier+CON Modifier)*5 pounds, from up to (INT Modifier*CON Modifier)*3 meters away.
Telepathy|Any other Human|At-will|Read other peoples surface thoughts, and can project own surface thoughts to other people. Can also give pokemon telepathic messages.
Extrasensory|Any Human or Pokemon|At-Will, drains 8 HP per use|Use the move Extrasensory
Teleport|Self|At-Will, drains 15 HP per use|Use the move Teleport
Arms User|Static|None|Your AC check for Arms attacks is AC6. Whenever you deal damage with an ARMS FEATURE, add the highest of your STR, DEX, or CON modifiers to the damage dealt. Damage Base 1.
Phasing|Self|At-will, Drains 10 Hp uer use|Your CON modifier is X. You may move through solid objects for X seconds. Moves will miss and pass through you if you are Phasing. If you are still in a solid object after X seconds, you must reactivate Phasing to prevent death. If you run out of HP and are still in a solid object, you die. You may not make a death savings throw if you die while Phasing. You may take up to X people with you while Phasing. If you stop Phasing, they stop Phasing. If you stop Phasing someone you are Phasing, you stop Phasing as well. If you place a person into an object, and then stop Phasing them while they are still in that object, they may make a Savings throw of 7 on 1d20 to continue Phasing for X seconds, at which point they will stop Phasing. As a Free Action, anyone (Trainer or Pokemon) may resist Phasing. [/table]

Poke-Info:
Snowy

Name: Snowy
Level: 18
Total XP: 8795
Next Level: 9000
Species: Snorunt
Gender: Female
Type: Ice
Nature: Patient
Egg Group: Fairy/Mineral
Height: 2'4''
Weight: 37 lb
Diet: Herbivore
STAB Dice: 3

Stats:
{table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
HP|5|3|8
Attack|5|3|8
Defense|5|3|8
Special Attack|5|3|8
Special Defense|5|3|8
Speed|5|2|7 [/table]

Current Health: 42
Max Health: 42
Current Status Effects:

Evasion:
{table=head]Evasion Type|Value
Attack:|1
Special Attack:|1
Either:|0[/table]

Abilities:
{table=head]Ability|Cast|Effect
Ice Body|Trigger|While in Hailing Weather, the user gains 1/16 of their full HP at the beginning of each of their turns.[/table]

Capabilites:
{table=head]Capability|Value
Overland:|4
Surface:|2
Jump:|2
Power:|1
Intelligence:|3[/table]

Moves:
Natural (Level/Egg)
{table=head]Name|Type|Freq|AC|Damage|Range|Special Effect
Rollout|Rock|EOT|4|1d10+4+7|Melee|Pass, see page 365
Leer|Normal|At-Will|2|No damage|Ranged (5)|The target's defense is lowered 1 combat stage.
Powder Snow|Ice|At-Will|2|1d12+6+8|Ranged(3)|Column, Freezes all legal targets on a roll of 19-20
Double Team|Normal|Center|none|No damage|Self|See page 339
Bite|Dark|At-Will|2|2d10+8+7|Melee|Flinches on roll of 15-20
Icy Wind|Ice|EOT|3|2d10+8+8|Ranged (6)|Column, all legal target have their speed lowered 1 combat stage[/table]

Techincal (TM/HM/Tutor)
{table=head]Name|Type|Freq|AC|Damage|Range|Special Effect
---|---|---|---|---|---|---[/table]

Agni

Name: Agni
Level: 1
Total XP: 0
Next Level: 25
Species: Magby
Gender: Male
Type: Fire
Nature: Naive
Egg Group: Humanshape
Height: 2'4''
Weight: 47,2 lb
Diet: Herbivore
STAB Dice: 0

Stats:
{table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
HP|5|0|5
Attack|8|0|8
Defense|4|0|4
Special Attack|7|0|7
Special Defense|5|0|5
Speed|9|0|9 [/table]

Current Health: 16
Max Health: 16
Current Status Effects:

Evasion:
{table=head]Evasion Type|Value
Attack:|0
Special Attack:|1
Either:|0[/table]

Abilities:
{table=head]Ability|Cast|Effect
Flash Fire|Trigger|The user does not take damage from Fire Type Moves and may not be Frozen. If the user is hit by a Fire Type Move, the user adds 1 bonus STAB to the next Fire Type Move they use in the encounter.[/table]

Capabilites:
{table=head]Capability|Value
Overland:|4
Surface:|2
Jump:|1
Power:|1
Intelligence:|2
Egg Warmer[/table]

Moves:
Natural (Level/Egg)
{table=head]Name|Type|Freq|AC|Damage|Range|Special Effect
Smog|Poison|EOT|5|1d6+3+7|Ranged 3|Creates 3-meter blast, poisons all targets on roll of 13-20
Leer|Normal|At-Will|2|No damage|Ranged (5)|The target's defense is lowered 1 combat stage.[/table]

Techincal (TM/HM/Tutor)
{table=head]Name|Type|Freq|AC|Damage|Range|Special Effect
---|---|---|---|---|---|---[/table]

Bastion

Name: Bastion
Level: 12
Total XP: 2000
Next Level: 3000
Species: Aron
Gender: Male
Type: Steel/Rock
Nature: Lonely
Egg Group: Monster
Height: 1'4''
Weight: 132,3 lb
Diet: Terravore
STAB Dice: 2

Stats:
{table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
HP|5|3|8
Attack|8|2|10
Defense|9|6|15
Special Attack|4|0|4
Special Defense|4|0|5
Speed|3|0|3 [/table]

Current Health: 36
Max Health: 36
Current Status Effects:

Evasion:
{table=head]Evasion Type|Value
Attack:|3
Special Attack:|1
Either:|0[/table]

Abilities:
{table=head]Ability|Cast|Effect
Mountain Peak|Trigger|Last Chance: Rock.[/table]

Capabilites:
{table=head]Capability|Value
Overland:5
Jump:|3
Power:|2
Intelligence:|3
Sinker[/table]

Moves:
Natural (Level/Egg)
{table=head]Name|Type|Freq|AC|Damage|Range|Special Effect
Tackle|Normal|At-Will|3|2d8+6+10|Melee|Dash
Harden|Normal|At-Will|None|No damage|Self|Raises users Defense one combat stage
Mud-Slap|Ground|EOT|2|1d6+3+4|Ranged 2|Column, all targets must roll +1 on all accuracy rolls.
Headbutt|Normal|EOT|2|3d8+10+10|Melee|Dash, Flinches target on roll of 15-20
Metal Claw|Steel|At-Will|3|2d8+6+10|Melee|Pass, Spirit Surge, raises users attack by one combat stage on an accuracy roll of 18-20[/table]

Techincal (TM/HM/Tutor)
{table=head]Name|Type|Freq|AC|Damage|Range|Special Effect
---|---|---|---|---|---|---[/table]

Mel

Name: Mel
Level: 1
Total XP: 0
Next Level: 25
Species: Eevee
Gender: Male
Type: Normal
Nature: Adamant
Egg Group: Field
Height: 1'0''
Weight: 14,3 lb
Diet: Herbivore
STAB Dice: 0

Stats:
{table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
HP|6|0|6
Attack|7|0|7
Defense|5|0|5
Special Attack|4|0|4
Special Defense|7|0|7
Speed|6|0|6 [/table]

Current Health: 19
Max Health: 19
Current Status Effects:

Evasion:
{table=head]Evasion Type|Value
Attack:|1
Special Attack:|1
Either:|0[/table]

Abilities:
{table=head]Ability|Cast|Effect
Run Away|Cast-Daily|The Pokemon escapes an encounter without fail. It can escape Traps. If Run Away’s User can hold another Pokemon or their Trainer, they are Freed from the Encounter as well.[/table]

Capabilites:
{table=head]Capability|Value
Overland:|6
Surface:|4
Jump:|3
Power:|1
Intelligence:|4
Tracker[/table]

Moves:
Natural (Level/Egg)
{table=head]Name|Type|Freq|AC|Damage|Range|Special Effect
Helping Hand|Normal|EOT|None|None|Melee|The ally targeted with Helping Hand will have their next Move deal an additional 1d20 if the Move has a Damage Dice Roll. Helping Hand cannot miss.
Tackle|Normal|At-Will|3|2d8+6+7| Melee|Dash
Tail Whip|Normal|At-Will|2|No Damage| Ranged 4| The target’s Defense is lowered 1 Combat Stage. [/table]

Techincal (TM/HM/Tutor)
{table=head]Name|Type|Freq|AC|Damage|Range|Special Effect
---|---|---|---|---|---|---[/table]


Wishlist
Piplup, Tympole, Horsea, Ralts, Gothit, Swinub, Duskull, Nincada, Combee(female), Baltoy, Exeggcute, Slowpoke, Elgyem, Smoochum, Misdreavus, Drifloon, Cryogonal, Rotom, Spiritomb, Lunastone, Solrock, Unown, Deino, Suicune, Articuno, Beldum, Eevee, Abra, Feebas, Lapras, Absol(Super Luck)


Also, image of the character:
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj124/dethkruzer/WilliamFairbanks.png

Tybar
2012-06-22, 02:04 PM
@Gaekub:

Just so you know, I plan on vaguely referencing several college instances during the game. You are free to run with these as much as you can. ^^

Gaekub
2012-06-22, 02:17 PM
@Tybar. Sounds good, I'm probably going to do the same.

Tybar
2012-06-22, 02:44 PM
Blues:

Mind assuming that I've been scanning everyone's pokemon here? *completely forgot*

BluesEclipse
2012-06-22, 09:28 PM
Tybar, just post a note in the IC referencing the fact. But yeah, it's probably a good idea to get the group mon scanned.

Niria
2012-06-22, 11:31 PM
Samara Patelle (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgQt_QiuiB4ldDZtVk1VTEhhMWloRndiVlhBU3VmU UE#gid=1) will speak in purple.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-22, 11:32 PM
And there's the last member of your ragtag band of unlikely heroes.

Now, to figure out how much I want you all to suffer before I kill you... :smallamused:

dethkruzer
2012-06-23, 06:45 AM
quick question: is the STAB bonus added as extra dice to approriate moves that deal damage?

MesiDoomstalker
2012-06-23, 11:26 AM
Flat bonus. Since our mon are 15, we add 3 damage to any moves that are the same type as our mon.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-23, 11:23 PM
Can I start with an Oran Berry or two? I think it'd make sense with me being a botanist and all.

BluesEclipse
2012-06-23, 11:30 PM
Yeah, I'll give you 2 Oran Berries and 1 Status-heal Berry of your choice other than Lum.

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-23, 11:45 PM
Yeah, I'll give you 2 Oran Berries and 1 Status-heal Berry of your choice other than Lum.

Cool, one Oran for Lily and one for the planter then.

Tybar
2012-06-24, 04:02 PM
Perception check!

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-24, 04:04 PM
Perception: [roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-06-24, 04:06 PM
Rolling perception.
[roll0]

Niria
2012-06-24, 04:45 PM
Rolling Perception
[roll0]

Gaekub
2012-06-24, 05:15 PM
Perception:

[roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-06-24, 05:17 PM
Original post: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13449380&postcount=42

Attack roll for Leer, AC 2

[roll0]

Niria
2012-06-24, 05:30 PM
Accuracy roll for watergun on Cleffa



Actual damage if it hits:

[roll]1d12+6+11

Niria
2012-06-24, 05:34 PM
Novan moved to N2

and another damage roll....since it didn't seem to work XD *full of fails today*

1d20+6+11+3

Niria
2012-06-24, 05:42 PM
Damage
[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-06-24, 06:30 PM
precep [roll0]

Gaekub
2012-06-24, 07:09 PM
Damage roll for Ohm's thundershock.

[roll0]

Gaekub
2012-06-24, 07:48 PM
Redoing my damage roll because I forgot to close it.
[roll0]

Tybar
2012-06-26, 06:43 AM
And forgot the potion for Helios...

[roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-06-26, 10:52 AM
rolling range for Teleport.

[roll0]

Tybar
2012-06-28, 05:28 PM
Not included in my last post:

Helios shifts to P4

EdroGrimshell
2012-06-28, 09:24 PM
Time for Berry to Grow
[roll0]

BluesEclipse
2012-07-08, 09:38 PM
Just waiting for Dethkruzer to post what he's doing, and then we can move on.

dethkruzer
2012-07-09, 04:19 AM
sorry, 'bout that, I've been so caught up in my cosplay project, I'll try to get a post up later today. oh, and BTW, while the 30 % discount does not apply to the Up-grade, is the Up-grade available?

BluesEclipse
2012-07-09, 09:55 AM
Up-Grade is not available currently, sorry.

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-09, 10:58 PM
Egg Identification:
Dexter: [roll0]
Haruka: [roll1]
Lorenzo: [roll2]
Aron: [roll3]
Samara: [roll4]
William: [roll5]

Tybar
2012-07-11, 08:22 AM
Because I forgot and put it in an edit in IC:

OOC:

ACC for vine whip:
[roll0]

Dmg for vine whip if it hits:
[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-11, 12:14 PM
Rolling Berry Search for the Skipped Days
Day 2
[roll0]
[roll1]
Day 3
[roll2]
[roll3]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-11, 12:29 PM
Days for berries to grow
Oran: [roll0]
Sitrus: [roll1]
Figy: [roll2]

Niria
2012-07-12, 03:26 AM
Fixed AC roll for the water gun against A4
[roll0]

Niria
2012-07-14, 01:33 PM
Scratch Damage
[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-14, 03:56 PM
Healer Berry Search
[roll0]
[roll1]

Gaekub
2012-07-14, 05:40 PM
To Repair rolls for Aron's pokeballs. (Need 15)

[roll0]
[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-15, 05:15 PM
Berry Batch: [roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-07-15, 05:19 PM
rolling healing from an LF Potion

[roll0]

BluesEclipse
2012-07-15, 05:22 PM
Things to note regarding healing over time:

Resting for a night(8 hours) gives HP equal to a trainer's HP stat or a Pokemon's CON stat. This applies even if the Pokemon is in a Pokeball.

Temporary statuses(Confusion, Sleep, Infatuation) wear off after 1 hour out of battle.

Paralyze, Burn, Freeze, and Poison can be cured on a roll of 12+ on 1d20. You may make this check once daily. Pokemon of appropriate types that get bonuses to these rolls need only roll 8+ to cure the status.

Pokemon that are Burned or Poisoned do not heal HP normally from rest.

When time is skipped, you may use any features or items during the skipped time that you would have opportunity to do so normally. Healing items, trainer features such as Stone Search, etc.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-07-15, 07:03 PM
[roll0] precep

Tybar
2012-07-15, 07:07 PM
perception check

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-15, 07:12 PM
Wis Check: [roll0]

Niria
2012-07-16, 02:45 AM
Day four:

Stone Search
[roll0]

Digging for the Past:
[roll1]

Niria
2012-07-16, 02:47 AM
Day five:

Stone Search
[roll0]

Digging for the Past:
[roll1]

Niria
2012-07-16, 02:49 AM
XD
Day five:

Stone Search
[roll0]

Digging for the Past:
[roll1]

BluesEclipse
2012-07-19, 09:17 PM
For reasons undisclosed, Edro will be withdrawing from the game, at least temporarily. As a result, KujiUn will be joining.

Thank you for your patience. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming... wait, these are the wrong cue cards. Ah, screw it.

KujiUn
2012-07-19, 09:20 PM
Hey guys. I'm gonna post now! :D

Here's my sheet for reference: http://kotodes.wikidot.com/ban-seroto

MesiDoomstalker
2012-07-19, 09:52 PM
First wild roll evah! [roll0] I'm excited and scared ****less at the same time!

Gaekub
2012-07-19, 10:11 PM
Random Pokeroll
[roll0]

BluesEclipse
2012-07-19, 10:25 PM
Wild Pinsir encountered... and caught. Congrats, Mesi. Go ahead and post something in the IC detailing your brief skirmish with the big bad bug.

BluesEclipse
2012-07-19, 11:18 PM
And Gaekub snags himself a Totodile, without even having to fight. Nicely done - I always did enjoy skill challenges. Like Mesi, make sure you post in the IC a brief summary of the encounter, from your departure from the group to completion.

Niria
2012-07-20, 02:52 AM
Day six:

Stone Search
[roll0]
Digging for the Past:
[roll1]

dethkruzer
2012-07-20, 03:49 AM
well, let's try this: Random 'mon roll (I think that kinda rhymesd) [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-20, 07:18 AM
I will have limited computer access, so i can make a few posts a day. Never said i was dropping. Still won't be able to GM or get any new games until much later

Tybar
2012-07-20, 08:06 AM
Well, let's try a wild roll...the last few d100 rolls went so well, after all. >.>

[roll0]

Niria
2012-07-20, 04:12 PM
Also taking a wild roll...

[roll0]

BluesEclipse
2012-07-20, 08:27 PM
Ah. Sorry about the mistake, Edro - with the comments you left in the chat, plus the dropping from other stuff, I guess I jumped to conclusions a bit.

Sorry bout that. Glad to see you're still with us, though! Are you going to do a wild roll, or anything?

BluesEclipse
2012-07-20, 10:59 PM
And Edro, with an epic one-throw catch on a Druddigon... nice, nice catch.

BluesEclipse
2012-07-21, 04:09 PM
*applauds Deth for getting an Eevee(at level 1)*

*also applauds Niria for capturing her Minun*

And tough break, Tybar... though the Koffing probably will be more useful to Mesi. He's building quite the team.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-07-22, 06:36 PM
Kelpsey: [roll0]
Hondew: [roll1]

Gaekub
2012-07-22, 06:41 PM
Let's shop for berries!

Kelpsy: [roll0]
Hondew: [roll1]

Tybar
2012-07-22, 06:44 PM
Different order, to be different:

Hondew [roll0]
Kelpsey [roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-22, 07:00 PM
Kelpsy: [roll0]
Hondew: [roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-22, 07:14 PM
Going to roll the number of berries i'll be growing in my next batch now along with my healer berry search

Oran: [roll0]
Sitrus: [roll1]
Figy: [roll2]

Healer Berry Search
[roll3]
[roll4]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-22, 09:53 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

EdroGrimshell
2012-07-23, 12:21 PM
Mesi, I never said that Haruka mentioned him being interested in Shiny pokemon, only that he was interesting.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-07-23, 01:59 PM
What was said is not how Lorenzo interpretted it. Low wis makes mistakes like that.

dethkruzer
2012-07-25, 05:46 PM
@Blues

Aside from the post I made a moment ago, I will most likely be unable to post in either of the the threads before next monday. I would like to stress that I am NOT withdrawing from the Game, I simply won't be posting for a few days.

BluesEclipse
2012-07-25, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, deth. I'll NPC you for the time being, then. See you Monday if not sooner!

MesiDoomstalker
2012-07-26, 10:11 PM
Crit damage: [roll0]

Gaekub
2012-07-26, 10:19 PM
Pretty much everything in my turn:

Waterfall to hit (AC 2): [roll0]
Waterfall damage: [roll1]
Bean Ball damage: 3
Capture Roll: [roll2]

Gaekub
2012-07-28, 10:43 PM
Requested int roll:

[roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-07-29, 10:15 AM
well than, I'm back from the convention, had one hell of a time. I'll hopefully get posting soon-ish, but I'd like to request a quick run-down of all the important bits that happened in my absence, I see the IC has advanced by a few pages.

But anyways, I'm hungry, my sleep deprivment is starting to catch up with me, and I smell like an animal peed on me. I'll go ahead and go wash this facepaint off now.

expect more... intelectual posts later.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-07-29, 10:31 AM
Summary: We met the Echleon guy and gave out our info to him so we hear about interesting trades. Then we went to the ruins, met Professor Vinewood, lead researcher at the Ruins. Put the databank in this mobile safe thingy. We went to get paid (1250 Mesesta), but there was an explosion before we could do anything else.

People and bodies everywhere, including an Electrode (I think Blues has been updating your seen list). We dash into the ruins, fought random group of wild Klinks and a Bronzor. After the fight there was a fork, we went left.

Random empty room, Haruka found Basic Balls and a few berries. Dexter found some machine that makes replacment tech and got an upgraded arm from the the mind-thingy in his shard, which was able to jump into the repalcment machine.

Then we headed back and went the other way, got trapped in a giant room with the creep we ran into the route. Just read the last 10ish posts, and that situation will be clear.

BluesEclipse
2012-07-29, 10:37 AM
Also, Bastion got 1365 XP. William gained a Trainer Level(due to hitting 25 Pokemon Scanned). And William took 16 damage using Extrasensory.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-07-29, 11:37 AM
wis: [roll0]

Tybar
2012-07-29, 01:56 PM
Wis roll:

[roll0]

Niria
2012-07-29, 04:00 PM
Samara's attempt at a connection:

[roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-07-30, 01:59 PM
also, perception roll:

[roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-07-31, 10:36 AM
range for Teleport:
[roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-07-31, 10:43 AM
attack roll for Powder snow: [roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-08-01, 02:08 PM
Critical damage for extrasensory: [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-08-02, 12:46 AM
requested precep: [roll0]

Gaekub
2012-08-02, 09:40 PM
Scar's death saving roll (c'mon, c'mon...)
[roll0]

BluesEclipse
2012-08-04, 12:09 AM
Hmm... Where's Mesi's Post?

MesiDoomstalker
2012-08-04, 12:12 AM
Im stupid
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

dethkruzer
2012-08-04, 11:09 AM
Roll to wake up Bastion [roll0]

Gaekub
2012-08-05, 03:14 PM
6 int rolls for contacting my shard!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Tybar
2012-08-05, 03:43 PM
Rolls to assist Gaekub!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-08-07, 10:05 PM
damage: [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-08-07, 10:30 PM
Capture Roll on P3
[roll0]

KujiUn
2012-08-07, 10:37 PM
Chaos Magic is FUN! [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-08-08, 08:48 PM
Requested roll of I dunno: [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-08-11, 11:44 PM
Sleep Check (DC16): [roll0]

Gaekub
2012-08-12, 12:30 PM
Dexter's turn
METAL CLAW
AC Roll (AC 3): [roll0]
Damage Roll: [roll1]

CAPTURE ROLL (if it emerges)
[roll2]

KujiUn
2012-08-12, 03:14 PM
[roll0] Sleep check?

KujiUn
2012-08-12, 09:01 PM
Please, please fail?

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-08-14, 08:34 PM
Perception!
[roll0]

Tybar
2012-08-16, 12:21 AM
Random Knowledge on crazy circuitry lady:

[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-08-17, 09:33 PM
How many HIdden Powers to the face can Lorenzo take?
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Apperently, its not Hidden Power. I'm nervous now.

KujiUn
2012-08-19, 06:38 PM
Chaos Magic Lesser! [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-08-21, 06:06 PM
[roll0] I have no idea

Tybar
2012-08-28, 12:50 PM
Wild Roll in the ruins:

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-08-29, 10:00 PM
Perception!
[roll0]

Tybar
2012-08-29, 11:27 PM
Charisma, befriending a Rattata!

[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-01, 11:01 PM
Forgot Reflect timer: [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-01, 11:37 PM
Round 1 damage: [roll0]
Round 2 damage: [roll1]
Round 3 damage: [roll2]

Gaekub
2012-09-02, 06:40 PM
Tradin roll! [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-03, 12:07 AM
Wild roll of awesome! And Ban should come too! [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-09-03, 12:37 AM
WILD ROLL! [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-09-03, 05:27 PM
yet another 1d100 [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-09-03, 07:41 PM
Death Saving Throw: [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-09-03, 07:50 PM
Chaos Magic GO! [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-09-03, 08:05 PM
Crit damage: [roll0]

Gaekub
2012-09-06, 09:12 PM
Trade roll! Again! [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-09-11, 11:08 PM
WILD ROLL: [roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-09-12, 12:38 PM
sorry for not posting in a while, I just started a new job today. It was, to say the least... Hellish. I'll try to make a post tomorrow, but I can't promise anything yet.

Hopefully you won't mind if this takes a while, but I'd prefer to retain some semblance of an ability to walk after coming home.

Tybar
2012-09-12, 09:22 PM
Wild Roll for William:

[roll0]

Gaekub
2012-09-12, 09:26 PM
Wild roll for William: [roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-09-13, 01:01 PM
not quite what I hade in mind. I mostly just wanted to inform that my posts... may happen a little less often. I'd still prefer to make my own wild rolls.

wild roll: [roll0]

Hopefully I will get a post out later tonight.

EdroGrimshell
2012-09-13, 10:57 PM
Cha Check:
[roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-09-14, 07:32 AM
Come on dice, don't fail me here.

Charisma check: [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-09-14, 09:39 PM
Bug Type Wild Encounter
[roll0]

Gaekub
2012-09-14, 09:39 PM
Doing some repair rolls in the two hours downtime. (Need 15 to fix balls)

First: [roll0]
Second: [roll1]

dethkruzer
2012-09-16, 06:28 AM
Dex Check(if necesarry): [roll0]

Tybar
2012-09-17, 03:26 PM
Charisma check!

[roll0]

KujiUn
2012-09-21, 10:22 PM
[roll0]

Condition: SAME AS LAST TIME

dethkruzer
2012-09-23, 03:13 PM
Critical damage for Fury Swipes:
[roll0]

KujiUn
2012-09-23, 06:59 PM
CHA CHECK! God I hate these checks with a passion. [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-09-25, 05:19 AM
BLUH BLUH BLUH [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-09-25, 10:51 PM
Snaggles + Helios Breeding Check
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Litter Roll
[roll3]

Gaekub
2012-09-30, 05:14 PM
Rolling my second attempt at fixing Great Ball (need 15)

[roll0]

Gaekub
2012-09-30, 05:37 PM
D100 roll that I messed up: [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-09-30, 05:52 PM
Perception
[roll0]

Other
[roll1]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-10-02, 10:32 PM
stupid ls [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-10-02, 10:36 PM
You know, I've said several times that I'll try befriending mon when we meet them, Lorenzo always seems to make that difficult.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-10-02, 10:47 PM
Lorenzo knows the difference between a curious bird, and an attack formation. Besides, I've got the Dex. I will always out run you.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-10-03, 12:08 AM
capture roll on N4 with a great Ball [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-10-06, 07:03 AM
Chaos Magic! [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-10-06, 07:18 AM
Here, have some crit damage: [roll0]

Tybar
2012-10-08, 09:59 PM
Aron's Confusion check:

[roll0]

Tybar
2012-10-08, 10:10 PM
Frantic Research roll on the one closest to Aron (X2)
[roll0]

KujiUn
2012-10-08, 11:10 PM
Chaos Magic Lesser! [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-10-10, 02:39 AM
I hear a trolling in the background. [roll0] Grasswhistle AC

KujiUn
2012-10-10, 01:23 PM
And a CML for good measure: [roll0]

Tybar
2012-10-10, 04:02 PM
Aron's confusion check:
[roll0]

Helios's confusion check:
[roll1]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-10-17, 11:00 PM
Raikou's Ability [roll0]
Raikou's High Ability [roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-10-26, 06:45 PM
Berry Growing
Sitrus: [roll0] Days, [roll1] Berries
Cheri: [roll2] Days, [roll3] Berries
Pecha: [roll4] Days, [roll5] Berries
Rawst: [roll6] Days, [roll7] Berries
Aspear: [roll8] Days, [roll9] Berries

Tybar
2012-11-01, 10:50 PM
Torment duration:
[roll0]

KujiUn
2012-11-03, 09:03 AM
Magnitude [roll0]!

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-05, 08:24 PM
Paralysis is so beautiful [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-11-17, 12:04 AM
Cha Checks for my two trade offers
[roll0]
[roll1]

KujiUn
2012-11-17, 04:14 PM
Confusion? [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-11-17, 05:29 PM
CONFUSION!? [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-11-18, 10:42 AM
cONFUSION1/ [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-11-18, 10:15 PM
Ahem, confusion? [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-11-30, 09:32 PM
[roll0] WIS check~

MesiDoomstalker
2012-11-30, 09:43 PM
Precep [roll0]

KujiUn
2012-12-07, 10:56 PM
Chaos Magic GO~ [roll0]

Tybar
2012-12-07, 11:56 PM
Frantic Research on the Gallade:

[roll0]

dethkruzer
2012-12-08, 05:02 AM
Perception: [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-12-09, 12:45 AM
[roll0] Crit damage

EdroGrimshell
2012-12-09, 12:45 AM
Natural Power
AC: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] Sp. Psychic
Crit: [roll2]

Tybar
2012-12-09, 01:53 AM
Using Tactical Strike on Helios:

[roll0]

If that was a 16 plus:

Helios uses Vine Whip:

Targeting roll: [roll1]

AC: 2
[roll2]

Dmg:
[roll3]

KujiUn
2012-12-10, 09:02 PM
[roll0] SLEEP CHECK~

Tybar
2012-12-11, 09:44 PM
Trying Tactical Strike again!

Helios is the target:

[roll0]

Tybar
2012-12-14, 09:25 PM
Frantic Research (2nd and, I think, last attempt for the day) on the Gallade:

[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-01-05, 02:35 AM
Magnitude damage roll determination! [roll0] Yes I know its locked in.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-01-05, 09:13 PM
C'mon! [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-01-05, 11:25 PM
precep [roll0]

dethkruzer
2013-01-06, 03:44 PM
Perception check which I failed to notice: [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2013-01-08, 07:45 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

EdroGrimshell
2013-01-20, 09:16 PM
Breeding Checks for Lorenzo's Feebas and my Poliwrath
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Litters +
[roll7]

Tybar
2013-01-20, 09:29 PM
Checking the Koffing with Frantic Research:

[roll0]

KujiUn
2013-01-25, 08:31 PM
[roll0] CHA check for prices!

EdroGrimshell
2013-01-28, 01:20 AM
Pecha Berry Planted
Days [roll0]
Number [roll1]

Healer Berry Search (2 Uses: DC 15)
Check [roll2]
Berry [roll3]

Check [roll4]
Berry [roll5]

Flavor Berry Search (2 Uses: DC 15)
Check [roll6]
Berry [roll7]

Check [roll8]
Berry [roll9]

EdroGrimshell
2013-01-29, 05:22 PM
Trade Roll for Lumina
[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-01-29, 09:23 PM
Carvanha (Lv 16) [roll0]
Magikarp (Lv 16) [roll1]
Whiscash (Lv 14) [roll2]
Cogs (Lv 18, Klink) [roll3]
Pawn (Lv 14 Pawniard) [roll4]
Aegis (Lv 18 Shiny Aron) [roll5]
Luvdisc (Lv 6) [roll6]
Feebas (Lv 1) [roll7]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-01-29, 09:27 PM
Feebas 1:
Gender: [roll0]
Nature: [roll1]
Ability: [roll2]
Feebas 2:
Gender: [roll3]
Nature: [roll4]
Ability: [roll5]
Feebas 3:
Gender: [roll6]
Nature: [roll7]
Ability: [roll8]
Feebas 4:
Gender: [roll9]
Nature: [roll10]
Ability: [roll11]
Feebas 5:
Gender: [roll12]
Nature: [roll13]
Ability: [roll14]
Feebas 6:
Gender: [roll15]
Nature: [roll16]
Ability: [roll17]

KujiUn
2013-01-31, 11:36 PM
Chaos Magic Lesser! [roll0]

KujiUn
2013-01-31, 11:44 PM
Razor Leaf Crit: [roll0]

KujiUn
2013-02-01, 03:41 PM
Another CML! [roll0]

Tybar
2013-02-16, 10:18 PM
Trade roll!

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2013-02-17, 11:22 PM
Breeding Check for Bubblegum & Lily
[roll0] vs 35

dethkruzer
2013-02-22, 02:18 PM
Wild Roll:
[roll0]

Tybar
2013-02-25, 01:01 PM
The Wild roll:

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2013-03-05, 10:11 PM
Echelon Trade Roll for Sickle
[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-05, 10:13 PM
TIME FOR FAILURE!
Cha [roll0]
Wis [roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2013-03-06, 01:07 AM
Damage: [roll0]
Crit: [roll1]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-06, 01:27 AM
[roll0] stufsfsfsffs

EdroGrimshell
2013-03-06, 10:09 PM
Confusion Damage:
[roll0]

BluesEclipse
2013-03-10, 01:25 AM
Paralyze Roll: [roll0]

BluesEclipse
2013-03-10, 01:26 AM
Reroll: [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-10, 01:32 AM
sleep roll [roll0]

BluesEclipse
2013-03-10, 01:37 AM
Paralyze: [roll0]

dethkruzer
2013-03-16, 05:46 PM
Teleport distance: [roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2013-03-22, 06:16 PM
*Looks around*

I notice a distinct lack of activity on both here and the Pad. I esspecially haven't seen Gaekub in a while

Tybar
2013-03-23, 10:53 PM
I've been pretty busy with real life things. Easter coming up isn't helping.

On the plus side, I should have most of my issues wrapped up sometime this coming week.

BluesEclipse
2013-04-03, 12:32 AM
Alright, everyone. I'm fully aware that things have slowed down significantly over the last month or so in this game - primarily due to RL issues that have been distracting me, and which have, fortunately, been hammered out. I'm trying to bring the pace of posting back up to what we had before(and being back to 8 hour work days rather than 10 is going to help immensely). This means that I'll be trying to get at least one post out daily, to respond to things.

In order for this to work, it means that you guys will have to keep up that kind of posting rate as well. Those of you that have been responding quickly - keep up the good work. Those who haven't - well, you know who you are. I'm going to ask that you at least make one post per day - preferably more if others involved in your current interaction are on at the same time. If you don't feel you'll be able to meet this, please let me know - while I hesitate to ask anyone to leave the game, I will do so if it becomes necessary to keep things going at a relevant pace.

Thanks,

_/[BluesEclipse]\_

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-03, 12:41 AM
I've just been waiting here in the future..... Its lonely here....

dethkruzer
2013-04-03, 03:21 AM
I should get a post out later today, hopefully.

Tybar
2013-04-03, 07:41 AM
I've just been waiting here in the future..... Its lonely here....

In the future, are there flying cars?

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-03, 08:46 AM
In the future, are there flying cars?

No theres just this chick who I beat in a battle. And she just sits there.... starring. She doesn't say anything. Or blink. Its very creepy. And I can't leave this room. The door is unlocked but won't budge. I feel its what its like to dieing of thirst in the middle of the ocean. Its very lonely....

Tybar
2013-04-03, 01:18 PM
No theres just this chick who I beat in a battle. And she just sits there.... starring. She doesn't say anything. Or blink. Its very creepy. And I can't leave this room. The door is unlocked but won't budge. I feel its what its like to dieing of thirst in the middle of the ocean. Its very lonely....

Man, I don't want to go to the future now...

EdroGrimshell
2013-04-08, 07:53 PM
Cha Roll:
[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-08, 09:51 PM
Surface, Underwater are DC 20, Int and Jump are DC 15
Nemacyst
Surface:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
Underwater:
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
Int:
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]
Jump:
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]
[roll18]
[roll19]
Ignore these:
Surface:
[roll20]
[roll21]
[roll22]
[roll23]
[roll24]
Underwater:
[roll25]
[roll26]
[roll27]
[roll28]
[roll29]
Int:
[roll30]
[roll31]
[roll32]
[roll33]
[roll34]
Jump:
[roll35]
[roll36]
[roll37]
[roll38]
[roll39]
Dr. Krakenjaw:
Surface:
[roll40]
[roll41]
[roll42]
[roll43]
[roll44]
Underwater:
[roll45]
[roll46]
[roll47]
[roll48]
[roll49]
Int:
[roll50]
[roll51]
[roll52]
[roll53]
[roll54]
Jump:
[roll55]
[roll56]
[roll57]
[roll58]
[roll59]
Little Tom
Surface:
[roll60]
[roll61]
[roll62]
[roll63]
[roll64]
Underwater:
[roll65]
[roll66]
[roll67]
[roll68]
[roll69]
Int:
[roll70]
[roll71]
[roll72]
[roll73]
[roll74]
Jump:
[roll75]
[roll76]
[roll77]
[roll78]
[roll79]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-08, 09:55 PM
And Egg warmer while I'm at it [roll0]

Arcran
2013-04-08, 10:41 PM
YellowGreen, just to change it up.

Esprit15
2013-04-08, 11:05 PM
Similarly going with something different for a change. Say hi to Jehoash (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av5PEOwmoXS7dDBFV1UxM1dIcW1BRll0SlpVSF91d VE#gid=17)

BluesEclipse
2013-04-10, 12:28 AM
[roll0] - Is Sakura hit?

EdroGrimshell
2013-04-10, 12:31 AM
Yep, or will she?
[roll0]

[roll1]

BluesEclipse
2013-04-10, 12:50 AM
Which is it? [roll0]

Esprit15
2013-04-10, 02:08 AM
D8 of mystery!!! [roll0]

Tybar
2013-04-10, 09:00 AM
Another D8 of mystery!

[roll0]

Also, I'm going to use Random Knowledge on whoever my opponent is:

[roll1]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:09 AM
Ember
Special, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Burn 18-20
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:15 AM
Ember
Special, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Burn 18-20
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:18 AM
Come on, boy!
Ember
Special, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Burn 18-20
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:22 AM
That's more like it!
Flame Charge
Physical, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Raise Speed
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:28 AM
There's no running from a trainer battle!
Ember
Special, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Burn on 18-20
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:31 AM
Finishing blow?
Flame Charge
Physical, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Raise Speed
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:39 AM
No. Never again.
Ember
Special, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Burn on 18-20
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:44 AM
Pew!
Ember
Special, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Burn on 18-20
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:47 AM
Pew pew!
Ember
Special, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Burn on 18-20
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 01:50 AM
Flame Charge
Physical, Fire
AC: [roll0] 2, Raise Speed
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]

Tybar
2013-04-11, 10:13 AM
And, before we begin...

Frantic Research on the Litwick:

[roll0]

Tybar
2013-04-11, 09:43 PM
Psybeam
AC: 2
[roll0]
Dmg (Psychic):
[roll1]

Tybar
2013-04-11, 09:52 PM
Force Palm:
AC: 2 (paralyzes on an 18-20)
[roll0]
Dmg:
[roll1]

Tybar
2013-04-11, 10:15 PM
Ember:
AC: 2 (Burns on an 18-20)
[roll0]
Dmg (Special, Fire):
[roll1]

KujiUn
2013-04-12, 11:41 AM
[roll0] Chaos Magic GO~

KujiUn
2013-04-12, 12:40 PM
[roll0] Not again...

KujiUn
2013-04-12, 03:44 PM
[roll0] Let's see what I get this time...

Arcran
2013-04-12, 06:48 PM
I roll da big dice.

[roll0]

Esprit15
2013-04-12, 06:48 PM
The d100 of mystery!!! [roll0]

KujiUn
2013-04-12, 07:03 PM
Check number two: [roll0]

Arcran
2013-04-13, 11:42 AM
Perception to follow Mesi: [roll0]

dethkruzer
2013-04-14, 02:37 PM
Uhhh... Hi everyone, I know I'm probably not all that welcome at the proverbial table, but this is just something I needed to get off my chest.

And no, this is not me trying to beg my way back into the game, just hoping to set some things straight.

So, I probably caused all sorts of issues, and perhaps some level of grief, with my action or inaction, and if that is true, then I wish to offer an apology. You guys are truly amazing people, I'm happy to have had the chance to interact in this manner, and I just wish that even though My part in this story ended here, and that we must part ways, we might part ways as friends.

Oh, and Blues, I just wanted to let you know that I understand the choice you made, I respect that decision, and I carry no ill will, not towards you or anyone else here.

So yeah, thanks to anyone who stayed to read through that, thanks everyone, and sorry.

BluesEclipse
2013-04-14, 04:01 PM
Deth - no worries. Gaekub wound up dropping as well, again due to lack of time to keep up with things. I did enjoy having you as a player - it just wasn't working out due to a combination of time zones and reality giving you other obligations. I'm keeping your other suggestion to me in mind, though.

Tybar, I still need Aron's perception check.

Arcran
2013-04-14, 06:28 PM
ARON SEES ALL
[roll0]

Tybar
2013-04-14, 08:48 PM
@Deth:

I enjoyed your parts in the story...and I get stuff coming up. I hope to run into you in more games (including Edro's when it keeps going, hint hint).

@Arcran and Blues:

Thanks Arc, and I'll just let that work for my roll Blues...Though I have a +3 ;)

Arcran
2013-04-14, 09:36 PM
@Deth:

I enjoyed your parts in the story...and I get stuff coming up. I hope to run into you in more games (including Edro's when it keeps going, hint hint).

@Arcran and Blues:

Thanks Arc, and I'll just let that work for my roll Blues...Though I have a +3 ;)

Your sheet said +2...

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-14, 09:49 PM
Your sheet said +2...

The sheet link on the pad is very old it seems.