PDA

View Full Version : [3.5e/PF/4e]Monster Conversion Dillemas

LoneMage210
2012-06-23, 05:53 PM
I'm having a Monster Conversion dillema for those three formats of the Major Demons of Demon's Souls, just because one of my PCs (a now-Antipaladin of Princess Luna) pulled a "Mother of all Jackass" Move: Shattering the Autobot Matrix of Leadership (don't ask, let's say my group are pretty damn good at Welding Canon) in order to prevent The Fallen from using it to destroy everything on the Planet via the Star Harvester... to make matters worse, the then-Paladin's stunt also unleashed a worse evil: The Colorless Fog, from the shattered Matrix... whoops...

So now I'm kinda stuck in a dillema, and thought I should start converting the Major Demons of Demon's Souls into 3.5e/PF Monsters for them to fight as "punishment" for the Paladin's little stunt... only reading though the "Make my own Monster" rules, no idea where to start...

I may also plan to pull the "Welding Torch to Canon" stunt for a 4e game, converting the Major Demons into (Oversized) problems for that team at about... say late Paragon/Epic Tier problems to deal with, though some of the 4e conviences can be a problem for some Major Demons...

In addition, I'm trying to make suitable stats for the major Transformers (Bayformers contiunity) for 3.5e/PF if they're willing to go back and try smashing the Fallen's face in (though most likely he'd splat the 4 PCs due to the scale difference, even though the average PC's ECL is 13) instead of doing that little stunt as a "Side Session/What-If session"

Oh BTW: If anyone was wondering how the hell they got themselves in this mess? One of the players (Crusader of Wee Jas) used one of Vecna's "Boons" (for a lack of a better term) to create a Greatsword for his Paladin friend, and dubbed it "Canonbreaker", which scales to his level... I was foolish enough to give it the power to scan Major Artifacts and "Destroy" (more like Shatter) them Once every Decade as it's power, while I gave it a side effect that it corrodes the Soul for each use. The Paladin was also tempted by the voices inside the Matrix to be freed from their prison, thus leading up to his stunt... the moral of the story is: Don't trust the Dark Gods... their Boons can cost you more then you think...