PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Affairs IC

thumbprince
2012-06-24, 11:57 AM
It is Wednesday night and the city of Glendale Heights is putting a favored son to rest. The parking lot of the Gregory Funeral Home is crowded with cars cooling in the summery twilight, and knots of young people talking in whispered tones.

In the center of the funeral home is a table draped with the red and gold colors of the Monarchs football team. Atop it are hundreds of pictures from Dan Brown's life - each of you can spot yourself in at least one, with Dan smiling close by. His parents and girlfriend Cerise are close by, accepting sympathies from the mourners.

RulerMan
2012-06-24, 01:39 PM
Trying to appears more strong then he really is in front of a situation like this, Mike goes near the table where pictures and other things of Dan are. suddenly he is washed with a wave of flashbacks. the first time he meet Dan he was just looking forward to get a spot in the football team. he never thought their friendship would be so strong. Dan was already famous for his talent in the team. Mike can't even start to imagine how he managed to convice Dan to think of him as equal in the team.
The sight of Cerise immediately put aside the painful memorys. Mike feels ashemed to think of such a thing now, but despite the fact that he always respected Dan and Cerise as a couple, he always felt jealous about her.
Slowly Mikes approaches Cerise, and then he gently put his right hand on her shoulders.

My condolences Cerise. i can't believe this happened. Dan always was a much stronger man than i ever will be. both physically and mentally. if it was not by his kindness and the huge friendship he demonstrated to me, i'll would never be the actual school's football manager. if there is anything i can do for you...

Krystan
2012-06-25, 02:40 AM
David is standing next to his parents, looking a bit dazed. It appears like all his travels and studies were unable to prepare him for the death of his brother. He can still hardly believe that this really happened. He accepts everybody's condolences in a rather passive way.

His first reaction towards his family when he heard about Dan's suicide was: "This can't be." But with all the evidence pointing towards suicide, the only thing he could come up with was: "The war must have changed him."

Expl0siv0
2012-06-25, 07:59 AM
Charlie sat and watched the crowd at the funeral home swell in size, a fact that didn't surprise him in the least. Dan Brown had always been a likeable person and in high school he was voted most charismatic and most likely to succeed. Charlie remembered this vividly, just like most of memories of Dan. It was Dan that had befriended him when he felt like the world was closing in on him. When everyone was picking on him, Dan had the courage to be his friend.

A loud sob across the room startled him back from his memories. He looked over at Dan's family, trying to hold it together in front of everyone else. They seemed so strong, just like Dan. But they were obviously hurting and they seemed lost. He needed to say something, anything, to show his condolences. And though he wanted to tell them that he didn't believe it was a suicide, he chose not to bring it up now.

He walked to the family and he noticed that Dan's girlfriend, Cerise, standing next to them. Though the two were never friends there were no hostilities between Cerise and Charlie. "Um...hello." Charlie meekly said. "My name is Charlie and, um...well I knew your son back in high school. I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. Dan was a great guy, really great. He really helped me out through some tough times in high school and, well...Well I'm just sorry. If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know."

corum
2012-06-27, 05:04 PM
It was just as his vision had predicted. He remembered every detail, the pictures, the mourners, the smell of the funeral home. He recognises some of the people too. The young man standing with his parents looks just like Dan... Now if he could only get up the courage to talk to them, perhaps Randall could start to put some of this mystery together and move on with his life...

Randall takes a small glass vial from his pocket and when he is sure no one is looking, dabs a few drops of liquid on his tongue "a little something to give me courage" He waits still watching the goings on, waiting for his "medicine" to take effect and stealing himself to approach Dan's family.

thumbprince
2012-07-01, 06:45 AM
An attractive woman, a few years older than your ages, comes into the funeral home. Cerise immediately looks jealous, although none of you recognize her.

She makes her way through the crowds to where you are assembled and nods sadly. "I'm sorry for your loss."

RulerMan
2012-07-01, 08:24 AM
After Cerise answer the woman, Mike says: ''Mike Hawlon.Though i would like it to be in better circunstances, its a pleasure to meet you madam...?''

Expl0siv0
2012-07-01, 08:41 PM
Charlie suddenly realized that this situation was a bit awkward. He had been so lost in thought that he hadn't even noticed that Mike and Randall were standing next to the family as well. He knew Mike because he, like Dan, was a popular jock in high school. Charlie and Mike never got a long in high school though now they were at least cordial to each other. He knew Randall because he, like Charlie, was an outcast. Randall and Charlie were still friends to this day, often exchanging emails about the occult or conspiracy theories.

Before he even had a chance to talk with the others, another woman showed up and greeted the family. As Mike introduced himself Charlie leaned over to Randall and asked him, "Hey, do know this chick? Looks like Cerise is a bit jealous of her."

Krystan
2012-07-02, 02:47 AM
David thanks the mysterious woman for her sympathy and acts as if ignoring Cerise's jealousy. He doesn't feel like initiating further conversation with her at this time, unless she would at least introduce herself.

thumbprince
2012-07-02, 06:21 PM
"My name is Sharon Evers. Are you friends of Daniel?"

None of you recall anyone ever using his full name, or him answering to it.

RulerMan
2012-07-03, 11:04 AM
''Me and Dan played together in the school football team. we were what you could call ''best friends'' back then. i didn't heard much of him since he go to the war. and now this happened...''

Trying to forget the painful thought of his beast friend taking his own life, Mike quickly changes the subject:

''Excuse me the question Ms. Eves, but what was your relation with Dan? I don't recall he mentioning your name.''

Expl0siv0
2012-07-03, 11:33 PM
Charlie quickly chimed in along with Mike, "Hi, I'm Charlie" he extended his hand towards hers, "and I was a friend of Daniel's in high school." He then nodded in agreement with Mike, "Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I don't think Dan ever introduced us." He smiled as he added the emphasis to the word since she had called him by his full name.

thumbprince
2012-07-04, 05:32 AM
"No, I never met him," she responds sheepishly. "But my father did. On the plane that brought him home from the Middle East.

About two weeks before he was killed."

corum
2012-07-05, 01:07 PM
Randall begins to feel easier in his surroundings. He approaches Dans family.

"Hello, Im er Randall, I dont believe we have met, I knew Dan, from er, um, its er not important. I'm sorry for your loss"

And then catching sight of Cerise, begins to blush.

RulerMan
2012-07-07, 09:39 PM
I understand. who is your father? maybe i know him of somewhere.

Expl0siv0
2012-07-08, 09:56 PM
Charlie chimed in as Mike finished asking his question, "He saw Dan not long before his death? Did he say anything about him?"

thumbprince
2012-07-09, 06:09 AM
"My Dad was an oil engineer. He had been in northern Iraq working on some of the wells near Mosul for a few years. After he got home last month, he .... I found him in the garage with the car running one morning.

"I'm not sure he and Dan knew each other, or even talked on the plane, but I will tell you what I think.

"In private, if that's OK."

There is a small coat room near the front entrance of the funeral home.

Expl0siv0
2012-07-09, 09:21 AM
Charlie was a bit startled. "Her dad killed himself too? I know there's an epidemic of PTSD but..." he thought to himself as his conspiratorial mind started turning, "Perhaps I was right. I think this goes much, much deeper."

He smiled at Sharon, "Yes let's talk in private because I'm interested in what you think. There's a coat room near the front entrance that we could use." Turning to the others he says, "Anybody else want to talk to Sharon too?"

corum
2012-07-09, 01:05 PM
Randall, buoyed by the chemicals coursing through his mind, continues to talk to Dans parents...

"If you don't mind me asking, I haven't seen Dan for some time. How was he doing before he died?"

thumbprince
2012-07-09, 02:35 PM
"Randall, I thought he looked tired, but it seemed like he was acting normal. I just chalked it up to jet lag or something."

[note - from what everyone is saying, Dan died of a gunshot wound]

[and David knows he used a shotgun.]

thumbprince
2012-07-09, 02:43 PM
You walk into the empty coat-check room. She leaves the door open, but looks to see if anyone is eavesdropping before she speaks.

"This sounds so weird, but here goes.

"My dad had a good friend who died from carbon monoxide inhalation, and dad was ultra careful around cars and such. He always took steps to make sure there was never any problems with carbon monoxide in the house and stuff. So even if he wanted to kill himself, there's no way he would have chosen that way. And I don't even think he would make that decision.

"But the strangest thing is the dreams I keep getting. In them, he knows he is dead but doesn't know what happened. All he says is that 'the friends of the brown king can help him.'

"Do you see? Your high school team is the Monarchs, and Dan's last name was Brown. You guys are who he's talking about, I just know it. I knew it the minute I saw their names together on the passenger list.

"Half the people on that plane flight are dead."

RulerMan
2012-07-09, 07:14 PM
Mike follows Sharon alongside the others to the coat room. after she finishes talking, Mike gives a look at the others to see their reaction. then he speaks:

Ms.Evers, believe me when i say that i understand all the stress that you might have passed after all these horrible things happened, but with all due respect, you don't expect me to believe in after live messages or dreams? this is just a sad coincidence.

Expl0siv0
2012-07-09, 07:41 PM
Charlie stared, unblinkingly, at Sharon as she explained the situation. He then gave Mike an incredulous look when he replied to her. "Mike, come on man. You really believe this isn't a coincidence? You of all people should know he didn't want to kill himself. Plus, man, I've been reading about some **** online and I think there might be something...bigger going on." He faced Sharon again, "In these dreams does your dad say anything else?"

thumbprince
2012-07-10, 06:07 AM
"Nobody has to apologize, since I went through the same feelings before the dreams. But what if we are the only ones who have seen such a pattern? Shouldn't do something? No one else can.

"The dreams are so hard to remember. To be honest, I was thinking of asking someone to do a seance. But I can't do it alone."

corum
2012-07-10, 12:17 PM
Randall continues to quiz Dans Parents:

"Yes, It came as a shock to me too. I am glad that you thnk it was out of character, he was a good man..." Randall smiles "Tell me, had Dan done or said anything that concerned you, or that troubled you?"

thumbprince
2012-07-10, 04:14 PM
"That's the hardest thing to understand, he seemed so normal even after a tour of duty."

RulerMan
2012-07-10, 07:01 PM
''As i said before, i don't believe that Dan killed himself.'' Mike replys to Charlie - ''Its just that there is no sense in believing in dreams. There is something more behind all this. maybe someone was jealous about him for some reason? or maybe someone resented him for something he might had done? Dan could make one go nuts if he pushed hard enough, believe me.''

Krystan
2012-07-11, 06:11 AM
David pays some attention to the conversation of Randall with his parents, appreciating his concern but decides not to add anything as he doesn't feel very inspired at the moment.

thumbprince
2012-07-11, 12:28 PM
''Its just that there is no sense in believing in dreams. There is something more behind all this. maybe someone was jealous about him for some reason? or maybe someone resented him for something he might had done? Dan could make one go nuts if he pushed hard enough, believe me.''

"I agree there is something behind it, but it is much bigger than just Dan. That's what I am asking you to help me do."

RulerMan
2012-07-12, 05:04 PM
''Ok, we all agree that there is something behind it all. so what exactly do you want us to do?''

Expl0siv0
2012-07-13, 01:59 PM
Charlie nodded in agreement. "What can we do about it? I want to uncover the truth!"

corum
2012-07-14, 02:06 AM
will be AFK until 23rd, will try to get a few posts in though :smallwink:

thumbprince
2012-07-14, 06:07 AM
"Well, I know it sounds stupid, but I want to have a seance. Maybe we can contact Dan and my father."

Expl0siv0
2012-07-15, 09:13 PM
Charlie's mind started racing, "Yes, a seance sounds like a good idea. I've read a good deal about them on the Internet, should be easy enough to set up." He was so excited at the prospect of talking to his friend again that he didn't realize how crazy he seemed.

RulerMan
2012-07-16, 05:38 PM
''We must all be crazy to be thinking in doing something like this. but i guess it won't hurt anyone, the worst that can happen is we all will just be ashamed if it don't work. So let's stop wasting time. where we can do the seance without interference?''

thumbprince
2012-07-17, 06:43 AM
"I know someone who will do it for me, provided I brought others to help. I'm grateful that you're all keeping an open mind."

thumbprince
2012-07-23, 09:32 AM
Sharon left the funeral shortly thereafter, giving anyone who was interested the address of a medium and a date next week. It is now that time, and you are gathering outside the door of what looks like a a fortune teller's shop in the seedy part of town.

RulerMan
2012-07-23, 06:30 PM
Mike arrives before everyone else, wearing his heavy brown overcoat so he can be better protected from the unforgiving icy wind of the winter. Shortly after the others arrive too. clearly not in a good mood, he says to the others:

''Blast this weather. i never liked this time of the year anyway. summer is much more my game. and what kind of joke is this?''- he points to the fortune teller's shop - ''Are we supposed to pay to appear ridiculous? i just hope none of my students see me here.''

Krystan
2012-07-25, 07:50 AM
I am assuming that David somehow heard about the séance.
Hearing that Mike and Charlie, which he knew were friends of his brother, apparently became interested in some kind of occult way of contacting Dan, David decided to join them.

He mostly joins out of curiosity because he's sceptic towards anything related to the supernatural. Maybe it's his own confusion about the death of his brother which has created at least some openness towards any kind of answer he might find.

He appears at the fortune teller's shop with an attitude reflecting both concern about the bizarre event and gratitude that others share in his need to find answers.

He replies to Mike: "Yeah, well let's see it as a way to lose some stress. I will try not to laugh."

Expl0siv0
2012-07-25, 12:25 PM
Charlie flashed a smug look towards Mike and David. "Perhaps you two should open your minds a little bit. If you'd even bother to do a little research on the Internet you'd find a lot of evidence for--" He stopped himself short and regained his composure before continuing, "I'm sorry. You guys were nice enough to show up and that's more than most people would do. I'm sure Dan would have appreciated it." He walks to the door and opens it, motioning the other two in before him. "Go on, let's get away from the cold."

thumbprince
2012-07-25, 03:38 PM
As you turn and face the storefront, you feel that someone is watching you. Hurrying in from the rain, it seems as though it was just Sharon, concealed by the glare of the streetlights and growing dusk.

The inside of the fortune-teller's place looks like a combination head shop and new age boutique. "Madam Maeve" greets you after everyone makes it inside and doffs their rain gear. She looks about as old as most of your parents, with brown hair and eyes. Tonight she is wearing a peasant skirt and bangle earrings.

Maeve leads you all, plus Sharon, past the store shelves and into a dark back room. The walls are concealed by thick curtains, so you cannot tell if there are windows or not. Ten or so chairs guard a circular table covered with coarse black cloth. Atop that sits a crystal ball in a bronze holder - David tries not to laugh as it reminds him of a football tee.

"Move away the extra chairs," Maeve commands, "so we can all hold hands. When everyone feels ready, we will begin." Sharon is the first to sit; she places a key chain on the table close enough for the medium to touch.

RulerMan
2012-07-25, 08:07 PM
Mike let a''Hmpf'' escapes from his mouth as the old woman says to move the extra chairs away. Then he starts dragging them as far way from the table as possible. When everything is set, he sits on Sharon's side and whisper to her: ''I hope you know what you are doing.''

Expl0siv0
2012-07-25, 10:57 PM
Charlie happily moved the chairs away and then sat in the first empty one he could find. "Let's get started then!"

Krystan
2012-07-26, 09:14 AM
David greets Sharon and Madam Maeve with a simple nod and quietly follows the others. He forces himself to look serious and takes a seat. He attentively watches Sharon and Madam Maeve while they initiate the séance.

thumbprince
2012-07-26, 10:45 AM
Maeve clasps the key chain in her hand, and presses it to Sharon's hand on her left. All the rest of you hold each other's hands in a circle. Then the medium nods.

"It is vital that our circle remain unbroken until the contact has ended. I can sense some uncertainty in the room, so all I ask is that you keep an open mind."

After several seconds of concentration, she continues in a deeper, slower voice. The only other sound is the hum of the building's air conditioning.

"Robert Evers, we summon you.

Come to your flesh and blood in her hour of need. Yes, closer. a presence is here.

Can you feel it?

Hello?

Find peace within this circle. You are among those who love you.

Sharrie? Is that you?"

RulerMan
2012-07-26, 06:34 PM
After the voice speaks, Mike seems to be astonished as he can feel other presence in the room. he looks everywhere trying to find a earthly explication for what's happening, but soon he realizes that he can't find any sense in the supernatural.

Expl0siv0
2012-07-26, 07:01 PM
Charlie's face lights up but he tries his best to remain calm and respectful. He thinks to himself, "I knew it! I totally knew it!" He gives Mike a look of comfort as he can tell that he is a bit spooked.

Krystan
2012-07-27, 02:41 PM
Hearing the voice, David is stunned. He clearly didn't expect anything like that to happen. He looks around in confusion and when hearing Madam Meave talk as if welcoming someone, he starts to giggle: "hehe.. hehe.. this is a joke, right?"

thumbprince
2012-07-28, 02:35 PM
"Dad, I know you have been trying to reach me ... what's the matter?"

"You can't do this, hon. It will see you. It was only an accident that we saw it ... but now it's covering its tracks. All of us on that plane ... except the marine. The marine was involved, somehow.

What's tha- no-

THE UNBELIEVING WHO HAVE SEEN TULZSCHA MUST PERISH.

Save yourself! Now!

THE GREEN FLAME WILL CLEANSE THE EARTH ANEW."

Maeve's hand is getting hot, and everyone at the table can smell an odd odor, like roasting pork.

RulerMan
2012-07-28, 08:29 PM
Feeling that something went wrong, Mike yells: ''Everyone, break the circle!'' - Then he loose his hands from Sharon.
''What hell was that? i felt like i was part of some kind of barbecue!''

Krystan
2012-07-30, 11:55 AM
From all the voices, David is in a shock and instinctively tries to loose his hands when Mike calls for it.

Strength (6) roll if necessary. EDIT: I think I did something wrong with my roll and can't seem to make it work anymore here now. I think a strength roll is only needed when the others don't want to loose hands?

thumbprince
2012-08-01, 12:54 PM
Some force is making what would normally be easy like fighting through quicksand. Still, David wrenches his hand from Mike's. You feel a surge of energy - energy which had been rushing round the circle - collect itself in the one place that can hold the most, Maeve. In response, her hand must be growing warmer, as Sharon is screaming in pain and fear. When you look at the medium you can see eddies of heat radiating from her body.

Expl0siv0
2012-08-01, 02:35 PM
Charlie, worried by the increasing temperature of Maeve's hand and Sharon's screaming, tries to let go as well.

Did a STR roll like Krystan. Not sure if I did it right but just let me know if not.

Krystan
2012-08-02, 01:24 PM
David tries to free his other hand as well and without taking the time to properly move his chair, tries to throw himself on the ground and get away from the table as soon as possible.

thumbprince
2012-08-02, 08:48 PM
Sharon is the last to break the circle, having frantically waved her arm until she escaped Maeve's grasp. Now whatever forces you contacted seem to be concentrated solely within the medium's frail body. She stands up as though being controlled by a puppeteer. Sharon is hunched over, sobbing, holding her ruined hand in her good one.

Suddenly, eruptions of green appear from Maeve's head. Oily olive smoke slips from her nostrils and ears. Her eyes sprout dancing flames, bathing you in sickly jade light like fish in a pet store aquarium. A brilliant flare, like an oxyacetylene torch burns from her mouth, its intensity matching a roar that is not caused by vocal cords.

The table is beginning to burn, and the curtains are close by.

Krystan
2012-08-04, 03:02 AM
David seems to regain his composure just in time and witnessing what is happening he manages to shout: "GET OUT!" and makes a run for it as quickly as he can.

RulerMan
2012-08-04, 03:00 PM
Stunned by the sudden burst of green flames, Mike runs as he hears David yelling.

thumbprince
2012-08-06, 06:17 PM
Maeve remains standing, the flames around her are turning into a huge green pyre. Sharon is crawling after you, escaping the fire which is growing.

RulerMan
2012-08-06, 07:12 PM
If the green flames are burning the furniture and there is a risk that the whole place could go down, Mike will rush to the nearest public phone and call the fire department.

Expl0siv0
2012-08-07, 10:48 PM
Charlie starts to run out of the room as quickly as possible. Then he turns back toward Sharon and asks, "Can you make it?"

Krystan
2012-08-09, 08:56 AM
David only turns around to look back at the table when he almost reaches the front door of the shop. If someone needs help, he might lend a hand but he will not run the whole way back to the table.

thumbprince
2012-08-09, 02:37 PM
"My hand feels like it will fall off, but yes. This whole place is going to burn down."

I assume you all have cel phones if you want to call 911. If one of you wants a smart phone, make it so.

RulerMan
2012-08-10, 11:03 AM
Ok, as i said before i'll call 911.

''Hello? please send a car here at [put the name of the street here] quickly! there's a shop on fire!''

Krystan
2012-08-13, 02:18 AM
Noticing that everybody except Maeve will be fine, David runs out of the shop. He says: "Ask for an ambulance also". He doesn't want to stay close to the shop, as if afraid it might explode any moment, and crosses the street. He keeps looking at the shop and keeps thinking "What the hell just happened".

Expl0siv0
2012-08-14, 12:58 AM
Charlie emerges from the building, coughing. He had decided to run for it and save himself first, a selfish act for sure. "What was that? I don't think I've read about that on the Internet!"

Can I do an occult roll to see if I'm familiar with what happened? If so, here:

Occult[30] [roll0]

thumbprince
2012-08-14, 09:01 PM
This is like nothing you have ever experienced before. Sharon seems to be thinking the same thing while she absentmindedly wrings her wounded hand.

"What are we going to do?"

Expl0siv0
2012-08-15, 08:14 PM
Charlie looks around, confused at what to do. "Well, um..." He racks his brain for a second and says, "Well that voice we heard was your dad's right? What did he say? Something like, 'It will see you.' Something about 'covering its tracks.' Not sure what he meant but it's got to have something to do with that second voice we heard. The one that yelled at us about Tulz-a-something."

thumbprince
2012-08-16, 05:45 AM
You can all hear sirens, and within minutes several emergency vehicles are on scene. Sharon's hand gets treated, as well as any other minor injuries you might have. Presently you find yourselves together as the fire crews look for Maeve.

Krystan
2012-08-17, 08:31 AM
David watches with a concerned look, unsure whether or not to warn those going into the building. He first says to the others: "I can't believe this really happened. What was that?" To Charlie he replies: "Ok so..this is like some kind of being talking to us.. a spirit?" Then realizing what might have happened to Maeve, he continues: "We should have done something to save Maeve". He then waits outside for what the rescue team will find inside.

RulerMan
2012-08-17, 08:31 PM
''I can't hardly believe it myself. what happened here was beyond our wildest nightmares. there was nothing we could have done to save Maeve and i'm positive that she knew the risks...even more than us.''

Expl0siv0
2012-08-20, 07:52 PM
"Yeah, I agree. There wasn't a whole lot to do for her. But we can still do one thing for her. Let's make sure she doesn't die in vain. Let's find out what the hell happened." Turning to David he says, "I think it was some kind of being, yes. And I only hope I'm wrong but it might be coming for us. We really need to figure out what the hell is happening. I think I'm going to check the Internet and see what I can find."

thumbprince
2012-08-30, 10:52 AM
Tulzscha's name appears on several obscure webpages, where he is described as some sort of fire god. Although there are nothing indicating it was worshipped in the Middle East, you found one site where a teenager posted old pictures of his grandfather serving in the Marines in Haiti in the 1930s, where his unit fought a group calling themselves the "Sons of Tulzscha."

RulerMan
2012-08-30, 07:25 PM
OOC: What i need to roll to know what Mike found in the public library?

Krystan
2012-09-04, 09:37 AM
Getting no replies on his questions, David keeps standing, looking confused at the shop. He realizes Maeve is probably dead but doesn't know how to comfort Sharon and just says: "This is impossible". He seems in doubt whether or not to believe something truly supernatural has happened. To suggestions about doing research he just answers: "Yeah that's a good idea." He asks Charlie, Mike and Sharon for their phone number and online contact details and says: "We will keep in touch ok?". Back home he also checks for the name Tulzscha on internet. He starts reading on any search result with Tulzscha coming up and when he finds the connection with the marines he specifically looks for the combined search of Tulzscha and marines. He then contacts Mike and Charlie to share about what they found.

thumbprince
2012-09-05, 11:42 AM
Mike finds the same sort of information about Tulzscha: that small groups of worshippers venerated it in France, Kingsport, Mass. and Sumeria. There is no consensus on what they were supposed to accomplish, and most of the groups eventually died out or were destroyed.

thumbprince
2012-09-05, 11:46 AM
The next day, news of the fire is largely buried in papers and news sites because of a plane crash which happened in Georgia. Dave thinks that the airline, Atlas Airways, flew the plane that Dan came home on.

RulerMan
2012-09-05, 05:43 PM
Mike calls the others by phone and says: ''I didn't find anything suspicious about the flames in the library and neither if what happened in the shop with Maeve has any precedent. there was some cult in France and other places but nothing that take my attention. what did you guys found? and if maybe we go back to the shop and try to find something that we may missed in the confusion. I do not like the idea too, but i can't think in anything better to go.''.

Krystan
2012-09-07, 05:57 PM
David tells Mike about the connection he found with the marines but hesitates about mentioning the crashed plane, as he thinks it's unlikely to be relevant. He suggests to share their findings with Sharon, to see if she has heard about these cults or other possible connections and agrees to go back to the shop. The idea that this 'creature' might be connected to his brother's death, starts to haunt him. "Suppose this being really exists?", he thinks by himself. Then turning to Mike: "Do you believe that this Tulzscha exists?"

RulerMan
2012-09-07, 07:55 PM
Mike thinks for a brief moment and then reply to David:''I would never say this a few days ago, but if this Tulzscha thing can produce green flames out of nothing or he is the flames himself, yes i believe. what other explanation could it be?
But anyway, you are right, we should see Sharon first. maybe he knows something about this cult. if everyone agrees, we'll meet tomorrow at a coffe or something of the sort. ''

Krystan
2012-09-10, 01:20 PM
David lets out a sigh of desperation as if he was hoping Mike would have given an alternative explanation. "I can't believe this", he answers. "Well, whatever it is, let's make an appointment with Sharon then."

thumbprince
2012-09-11, 08:29 PM
David calls Sharon, who declines to meet. "I can't! What if - if that thing can tell if we are together? Besides, did you see the plane crash? I bet that someone on my father and your brother's plane was on that one. They all saw something on that flight, and the green flame is killing them.

If only there was some way of finding out who was on their flight. Not only to warn the others, but to know who is behind it all."

Krystan
2012-09-14, 06:43 AM
Hearing what Sharon says, David feels shocked.
So far I was going with the idea that David was not well informed about all the details in the conversation between Sharon and the others during the funeral.
"I think you are a bit overreacting. I don't see why us meeting together would be more risky than simply staying on our own. ... Yes I read about the crash. I think it's the same airline that my brother came home with. ... So this spirit is now killing everybody who was on the plane with my brother and your father? ... We wanted to ask you if you know something about the cult of this Tulzscha. There have been groups of worshippers in various countries and there may be some involvement with the marines. We found something about the marines fighting the Sons of Tulzscha in the 1930s in Haiti." David hopes to hear some answers from Sharon about this, even if she doesn't agree to meet.