PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Charger/dungeoncrasher

asuev
2012-06-26, 01:42 PM
So I am looking for a little advice on a build that I am currently in the process of putting together.

Ideally, what I want is to have a character that charges by leaping large distances, landing on an opponent (potentially bull rushing/knocking htem prone) and then taking the rest of my full attack on that target.

Some things I would LIKE to have in the build are:

Pounce (or full attack on charge)
High jump check
dungeoncrasher

I was originally looking at fighter/warblade/cavalier but I am pretty sure that cavalier requires you to be mounted to get all of the super awesome multipliers to damage.

If anyone knows of an awesome way to get those bonuses without being mounted, I will gladly take them.

Rules for the game:
3.5 materials accepted (including Dragon Magazine)
No psionics
Any LA race but beyond +3 is asking to die repeatedly
15th level
FR setting but other campaign material is allowed.
Flaws are acceptable getting me 2 extra feats.

I was also thinking that some type of gish might be able to pull this off, but I am not near my books so I can't tell for sure.

Thanks for any help!

Gwendol
2012-06-26, 02:21 PM
With that in mind Goliath seems like a good fit. You get much needed bonuses to bull rushing and will qualify for knock-back. Other feats you will want are power attack, cleave, imp bull rush, shock trooper, leap attack.

gorfnab
2012-06-26, 02:56 PM
Sounds like you want a dragoon style character. Try this: Little Red Raiding Hood Handbook (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=7200)

asuev
2012-06-26, 04:09 PM
a dragoon character is exactly what I want. Thank you very much.