PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2: A line complete.

Worlok
2012-06-27, 06:29 PM
I, for one, will likely never look at Pyro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I&feature=relmfu) the same way again. :smalleek: Also, of course, TF2 general. I was going to write some things here, but then I realised I'd been talking out of my ass. Anyhow, the Meet The Team videos are works of art, no two ways about it, really. :smallbiggrin:

thegurullamen
2012-06-27, 06:32 PM
I, for one, will likely never look at Pyro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I&feature=relmfu) the same way again. :smalleek: Also, of course, TF2 general. I was going to write some things here, but then I realised I'd been talking out of my ass. Anyhow, the Meet The Team videos are works of art, no two ways about it, really. :smallbiggrin:

Not sure if this doesn't belong in the general Steam thread, but I definitely agree. I don't even play TF2 (comp sucks too much for it), but I love those things. They're beautiful.

Love the avatar, by the way.

Worlok
2012-06-27, 06:45 PM
Oh Lordy, there's a Steam general thread. And it's been sitting right in front of me this entire time. Embarassing. If the Mods judge that it does belong in it, I hope it can be moved there without issue and apologise for any inconvenience. :smallredface:

And thanks, I'm really glad I was first in line for it, myself. :smallsmile:

While Pyro's a strong contender, though, I've always somehow been partial to Meet the Demoman. Something about that bagpipe piece just takes it home for me.

thegurullamen
2012-06-27, 07:24 PM
Oh Lordy, there's a Steam general thread. And it's been sitting right in front of me this entire time. Embarassing. If the Mods judge that it does belong in it, I hope it can be moved there without issue and apologise for any inconvenience. :smallredface:

And thanks, I'm really glad I was first in line for it, myself. :smallsmile:

While Pyro's a strong contender, though, I've always somehow been partial to Meet the Demoman. Something about that bagpipe piece just takes it home for me.

For me, it's because his particular personality defect is fun--bipolar and energetic on both halves. Hilarious. Which feels insensitive as hell to say, but it's true.

Really excited to see what the community does with the new tools Valve's provided.

Forbiddenwar
2012-06-28, 07:03 AM
I suspect it's fine, we had a specific tf2 thread for a while. But most of the conversation is there, so check it out.