PDA

View Full Version : Buff/Debuff character build. what do you think?

landes
2012-07-03, 03:55 PM
2 marshal/5 hexblade/3 paladin/10 mythic exemplar.

Marshal auras= +4 to reflex save, +1 to all saves
Hexblade = arcane resistance, mettle, familiar(weasel +2 reflex)
Paladin of tyranny= aura of dispair(-2 to enemy saves) and charisma to saves
Mythic exemplar= +2 charisma, +4 to all saves, inspire courage, +4 to charisma for 4 rounds

This is a rough overview with no equipment on

vhfforever
2012-07-03, 07:10 PM
Blackguard 3 nets you another -2 to Saves while adding your Charisma to all saves, as it seems you're pushing that stat.

Snowbluff
2012-07-03, 07:40 PM
Unseelie Fey are scary. If you choose the Winter's Chill (Su), all adjacent creatures get -(your cha mod) to their saves.

DeusMortuusEst
2012-07-04, 04:34 AM
Unseelie Fey are scary. If you choose the Winter's Chill (Su), all adjacent creatures get -(your cha mod) to their saves.

Source?

Unseelie Fey ghost siren suddenly sounds like something I'd like to try. Probably unoptimized, but possibly fun.

Snowbluff
2012-07-04, 04:26 PM
Source?

Unseelie Fey ghost siren suddenly sounds like something I'd like to try. Probably unoptimized, but possibly fun.

Dragon Magazine Compendium, originally Dragon #304. They are noted for being a +0 template loaded with goodies, like wings and Damage Reduction.

Don't forget to Evolve (Libris Mortis) yourself a few times, it'll net you more SLAs and Cha. If your DM rules you don't have to finish Savage progressions, I'd suggest picking up the Ghost progression from the Wizard site. It gives Undeath and Incorporeal at first level.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2012-07-04, 04:31 PM
Blackguard 3 nets you another -2 to Saves while adding your Charisma to all saves, as it seems you're pushing that stat.

Blackguard and Paladin of Tyranny both get the same Aura of Despair ability, and multiple unnamed penalties from the same source don't stack.