PDA

View Full Version : Turn Demons/Devils (Turn Undead variant)?

Elric VIII
2012-07-04, 10:38 AM
Does there exist some form of Turn Undead ACF that...

is geard toward using against evil outsiders?
usable with divine feats?
and would give you a secondary pool of TU if you take Sacred Exorcist levels?

Note: The Planar Cleric sub levels give you an alternate use for TU, not a separate pool, so that's not quite what I want.

Elric VIII
2012-07-04, 10:45 AM
As per the SRD and Variant Arcana, I believe so.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/classFeatureVariants.htm#turningUndeadVariantPlana rBanishment

Wow, I read that before posting and I must have completely missed the last line. Thank you.

Reaver225
2012-07-04, 10:46 AM
Not sure if it stacks with sacred exorcist though. It might replace it? I forget what SE gives you.

Elric VIII
2012-07-04, 11:17 AM
Not sure if it stacks with sacred exorcist though. It might replace it? I forget what SE gives you.

SE gives you TU, since this is an ACF that grants a different named ability, you should gain two pools.

It functions the same as Channel Incarnum, Destroy Undead, and Turn Energy when paired with TU/RU. I was just looking for something that fit into my character concept that achieved the same mechanical results. That last line about it functioning the same with regards to feats should include divine feats.

Saintheart
2012-07-05, 02:15 AM
Just logging, but BOED has the Apostle of Peace that rebukes demons. From memory it's equivalent to TU.