PDA

View Full Version : dude do you smell beer?

inuyasha
2012-07-06, 01:01 PM
A while back I decided that in a town in one of my campaigns there would be a bar run by gnomes. Well I also decided that they would have magical drinks in the back that they only gave to adventurers. here they are

what happens when you drink?
-1 dex, wis, and int per mug
+1 str, con, cha per three mugs

the good stuff :smallcool:
pond scum ale
20 gp per drink
+1 str per 2 mugs instead of 3
immune to fear for 1 hour per mug

silver moon ale
30 gp per drink
everyone but dwarves gnomes elves and fey must make a fort. save DC 11 +1 per cup imbibed or pass out for 1year per mug. can be woken up by damage and extreme yelling or slapping
if the fort. save succeeds then your able to fly as spell cast by 12th level sorcerer activatible once per mug drunk

passionberry cider
20 gp per drink
+1 cha per two mugs instead of three
-2 on sense motive, disbelieve checks, and saves vs. charming
if drinker sees a suitable mate (opposite gender same race) make a will save DC 11 at a -2 to not fall in love

waterfall wine
20 gp per drink
able to breathe water for 1 hour per drink

now im thinking of reviving this campaign. If anyone would like to add any types of alchohol then please do so :smallcool:

TheWombatOfDoom
2012-07-06, 03:07 PM
A while back I decided that in a town in one of my campaigns there would be a bar run by gnomes. Well I also decided that they would have magical drinks in the back that they only gave to adventurers. here they are

what happens when you drink?
-1 dex, wis, and int per mug
+1 str, con, cha per three mugs

the good stuff :smallcool:
pond scum ale
20 gp per drink
+1 str per 2 mugs instead of 3
immune to fear for 1 hour per mug

silver moon ale
30 gp per drink
everyone but dwarves gnomes elves and fey must make a fort. save DC 11 +1 per cup imbibed or pass out for 1year per mug. can be woken up by damage and extreme yelling or slapping
if the fort. save succeeds then your able to fly as spell cast by 12th level sorcerer activatible once per mug drunk

passionberry cider
20 gp per drink
+1 cha per two mugs instead of three
-2 on sense motive, disbelieve checks, and saves vs. charming
if drinker sees a suitable mate (opposite gender same race) make a will save DC 11 at a -2 to not fall in love

waterfall wine
20 gp per drink
able to breathe water for 1 hour per drink

now im thinking of reviving this campaign. If anyone would like to add any types of alchohol then please do so :smallcool:

Be careful with multiple abilities getting +'s through drinking. Especially one with CON, since that would assist in getting less drunk. Alcohol actually provides con damage when drinking in excess.

Grimsage Matt
2012-07-06, 04:32 PM
Have one from Life and Death on Drunkduck...

Steve's Special
500gp per shot glass

When adding what makes it a special, anything in a 55ft line above the shot glass takes 10d10 fire damage. Drinking this provides you with immunity to death to 24 years. Thats how long you need to wake up after drinking this, unless your a Troll, Dwarf or Undead, in which case it deals 2d8 Con and Int damage. Undead take 6d10 damage. They also just gain immuinity to death for 24 hours.

You do NOT want to drink a pint of this stuff. Steves the only one whose ever managed it, but he's the Grim Reaper.

Cipher Stars
2012-07-06, 04:41 PM
There is a god in Norse mythology that can brew beer so perfect, pure and divine that it grants those who drink it agelessness.
^- Relevant.

inuyasha
2012-07-06, 11:44 PM
Be careful with multiple abilities getting +'s through drinking. Especially one with CON, since that would assist in getting less drunk. Alcohol actually provides con damage when drinking in excess.

got it :smallwink:

TuggyNE
2012-07-07, 02:03 AM
How does this interact with Drunken Master's Drink Like A Demon class feature?

inuyasha
2012-07-07, 08:27 AM
How does this interact with Drunken Master's Drink Like A Demon class feature?

eek i dont know. I dont usually have a monk in the party, even less a drunken prestiged one :smallconfused: