PDA

View Full Version : Help with D&D campaign.

Xavrias
2012-07-06, 09:30 PM
So my players are level 3 and have made there way through a few adventures in my campaign. We started off with something basic and then they got to Saltmarsh, as in DMG2. I ran the sinister secret of Saltmarsh adventure, revamped for 3.5. Between adventures when they went to the town council they met there first main enemy, a man called Farino Storm (Which my players assumed was an Italian Drug-Lord) he set the players up to be killed on a false boat, where they were attacked by kobold worshippers of Tiamat, who Farino also serves.(another note, Tiamat was killed in the war between Bahamut and her, Bahamut also died though and most metallic dragons with him, so you could say that she won the war.)
Anyway the pcs managed to bypass the 2nd part of the adventure by bluffing there way onto the real ship and blowing it up with a necklace of fireballs. SO now I have 1 more short adventure where they go to a wizard's tower and grab some magic items for a guy named Celgaro Delmar. who is actually an insane wizard, alchemist who invented the philosopher's stone and the orbs or dragonkind.
For my campaign I still need to introduce the Yuan-ti, the drow (who are allies of the human kingdom.) and the giants, who are recovering from the Giant War about 130 years ago, in my campaign. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions for adventures that would be helpful. The Yuan-ti are attempting to recover and artifact underneath the capital city of the human's kingdom. The giants are attempting to create a Planar Trestle and open a portal to the elemental plane of fire to secure allies. Farino and the kobolds/lizardfolk are trying to resurrect Tiamat, and Celgaro is attempting to make the most powerful artifact ever (I don't know what it is yet.)
So yeah, if anyone could help please post ideas.