PDA

View Full Version : Full Attack on an Attack of Opportunity

Keegan__D
2012-07-07, 04:06 PM
I don't remember if it was a feat, a class ability, a magic item, or something else, but I remember seeing something that allowed a full attack when making an attack of opportunity. Can you help me?

VGLordR2
2012-07-07, 04:13 PM
Dragon Magazine published two feats, Improved Combat Reflexes and Greater Combat Reflexes. They each allow an additional iterative attack. There is also a feat called Double Hit, which allows you to make an AoO with two weapons if you're using two weapons.

Keegan__D
2012-07-07, 04:30 PM
I found Improved Combat Expertise in the Epic Level Handbook. Are the magazine version or Greater Combat Expertise not Epic feats?

VGLordR2
2012-07-07, 04:37 PM
There are two Improved Combat Reflexes. One is in the Epic Level Handbook, and it allows you to make more Attacks of Opportunity than your Dexterity would normally allow. The other Improved Combat Reflexes was published in Dragon Magazine (I think it was issue number 100). This one is not an epic feat. It allows you to make one additional attack at a -5 penalty when making an Attack of Opportunity.

Curmudgeon
2012-07-07, 07:12 PM
There are two Improved Combat Reflexes. One is in the Epic Level Handbook, and it allows you to make more Attacks of Opportunity than your Dexterity would normally allow. The other Improved Combat Reflexes was published in Dragon Magazine (I think it was issue number 100). This one is not an epic feat. It allows you to make one additional attack at a -5 penalty when making an Attack of Opportunity.
It's actually Dragon # 340, page 87. Wizards of the Coast feels the names are different: the Dragon feat is Improved Combat Reflexes and the other one is Improved Combat Reflexes [Epic] (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/feats.htm#improvedCombatReflexes). So there's no conflict ─ just confusion :smallsigh:.

Tvtyrant
2012-07-07, 07:14 PM
You can also use Snap Kick to get an extra attack when using an AoO, although its an unarmed strike.