PDA

View Full Version : New Tabletop RPG Podcast

Odentin
2012-07-08, 03:38 AM
Hey guys, time for a shameless plug.

My friends and I, long discussing tabletop rpg's on our own (when not simply playing them), have decided to start up a podcast, where we can discuss our views on gaming with the gaming community at large! I'd like to invite you to visit our site, listen to our casts, and let us know what you think.

The Critical Wits Podcast (http://criticalwits.info) currently has one episode up, with episode two planned to record this next weekend, and will be following a biweekly posting schedule thereafter.

Enjoy!

Siegel
2012-07-08, 07:09 AM
What kind of games will you be talking about?

Odentin
2012-07-08, 02:53 PM
D&D will be the primary focus (all editions), though all tabletop games are eligibile to be discussed.

Siegel
2012-07-09, 12:56 PM
Why should i listen to it? What makes your show unique in comparison to all the other DnD podcasts?

Odentin
2012-07-09, 03:45 PM
Why should you listen to ANY podcast? Because you want to hear a different perspective on game systems and gaming in general.

We won't claim to be completely original or unique, but then again no D&D podcasts are. You won't be seeing any edition bashing on our cast, nor will you see us making the same, tired arguments that everyone's heard before without adding anything new. We're here to give our own perspectives, our own thoughts, which are going to be different than others'. Hell, we can't even agree with each other some of the time!

To sum up, listen because it's entertaining, and because you like hearing what other people think about gaming. :P