PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition IV Voting Thread

Tanuki Tales
2012-07-10, 09:52 AM
{table=head]Entry|Author|Votes|MLTSP Votes

Warp Wolves (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13355181&postcount=7)|Warpwolf16|0|1

Khan (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13430201&postcount=8)|Kon Lesh|1|1

Midwokans (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13527873&postcount=11)|Midwoka|2|1

[/table]

Unfortunately, masterstalker2's Necro-Ranger has been disqualified for being incomplete by the deadline.

Welcome one and all to the Voting thread for the fourth Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition! We have three wonderful entries for you to peruse over and only one will end up taking home the gold!

Now, the way the voting for this competition works is as follows:

You receive two votes to cast.
The first vote is to be given to the entry that you believe should win this competition. Keep in mind that such a choice should go to the entry that you believe fits most closely to the given concept of the contest and not just the entry you like the most.
The second vote is to be given to the entry that you believe is "Most Likely to See Play". This vote is cast for the entry that you could see yourself allowing as a DM or you could see yourself wanting to and being allowed to play at an actual game session by your DM.
You may apply both votes to the same entry, but doing this does not better the chances of that entry winning anymore than if you selected two separate entries.
Once you make your vote, that's final. You can not take it back or change it. The first vote I see and tally on the scoreboard is how it will be until the end of the voting period.
Entrants are allowed to vote and can vote for their own entries if they so wish.
Please give reasoning for why you selected an entry as the recipient of either of your votes.
Please Bold your choice for each vote.
In the case of any ties I will cast the tiebreaker vote.

The voting will remain open through July 16th and the winners will be declared July 17th.

kanachi
2012-07-10, 02:07 PM
I'll bite!

I vote for the Khan on both counts. I could deffonately see myself using this for an NPC general, though probably not for PCs. I found it the most inspiring of the entries and the one witht he greatest potential.

I would however like to say that both the other entries are very good, I found the Warp Wolf very fun (plus I have a soft spot for psionics!) and the Midwoka was an interesting concept, aquatic races are always welcome and I could see myself potentially using this in the future as I'm currently running such a campaign.

Well done to all involved, cracking stuff!

Milo v3
2012-07-10, 06:41 PM
I place my vote to Midwokans. They fit the name and its rather rare for a good fey race.
But I am more likely to have my player's use Warp Wolves because of their flavour and feats. Also I play 3.5e so Psionics rules are already there.
So I'll place my Most Likely to See Play Vote to Warp Wolves.

Tanuki Tales
2012-07-12, 10:52 AM
Tallied to here.

Tanuki Tales
2012-07-15, 10:31 AM
Last day to vote everyone.

sonofzeal
2012-07-15, 07:32 PM
I'll vote Midwokans for both, since I absolutely love using Fey when I DM, and the game is desperately short of playable Fey options!

Tanuki Tales
2012-07-16, 11:48 AM
Tallied to here.

And last day for voting everyone!

Tanuki Tales
2012-07-17, 08:35 PM
Voting is closed and congratulations to those who won!

1st Place - Midwokans

2nd Place - Khan

3rd Place - Warp Wolves

Most Likely to See Play - Midwokans