PDA

View Full Version : I need help getting a spell for a Wizard.

qwertyu63
2012-07-10, 08:50 PM
I am making a character for a campaign I plan to start soon, and I need to know, is there any way to get True Creation (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/spells/trueCreation.htm) or a spell with a similar effect on a arcane spell caster? Total level is no concern, go as high as you need to.

Preemptive edit: I'd rather not try to make the epic spell rules behave themselves... unless I have to.

Eliana Solange
2012-07-11, 12:19 AM
Wish?

:smallcool:

Hirax
2012-07-11, 12:22 AM
Arcane disciple or planar touchstone (catalogs of enlightenment) both get you the ability to cast spells from a cleric domain of your choice. The Spell Compendium has the creation domain, which has true creation as an 8th level spell.

Derjuin
2012-07-11, 12:22 AM
I am making a character for a campaign I plan to start soon, and I need to know, is there any way to get True Creation (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/spells/trueCreation.htm) or a spell with a similar effect on a arcane spell caster? Total level is no concern, go as high as you need to.

Preemptive edit: I'd rather not try to make the epic spell rules behave themselves... unless I have to.

Arcane Disciple (Creation domain), complete divine. Caveat: You'd need a Wis of 18 to cast it.

HunterOfJello
2012-07-11, 12:52 AM
The Heir of Siberys class gets True Creation as a spell-like ability that they can use 1/day at level 2 and 2/day at level 3. The PrC is located in the Eberron Campaign Setting.

You have to play a human to get the Siberys Mark of Making which allows you to use True Creation. The class has very easy requirements, but requires level 12 or so to enter. It has 3 levels and 2 of them continue spellcasting progression.

Darrin
2012-07-11, 05:27 AM
Arcane disciple or planar touchstone (catalogs of enlightenment) both get you the ability to cast spells from a cleric domain of your choice. The Spell Compendium has the creation domain, which has true creation as an 8th level spell.

Nitpick: Planar Touchstone -> Catalogues of Enlightenment only gives you access to the domain power, not the domain spells.

Arcane Disciple would work fine, though.

qwertyu63
2012-07-11, 06:31 AM

That does it perfectly. Thank you.