PDA

View Full Version : (PF) Low Level Illusionist

Mayito
2012-07-12, 10:36 AM
I am helping a friend to create an illusionist for PFS and he is very imaginative so he can do alot of fun stuff with illusions but we need some mechanics that are PFS legal. I honestly dont see him playing for a long time so it needs to be fun at low levels so he can continue to play for "Just one session more" until we can retire his character. I was looking at the different options and see to many to quickly eliminate several classes. Is wizard the be all end all or can the bard keep up at illusions at low levels, maybe the bard and sorcerer with their high charisma can bluff their illusions into a bigger reality, would the sorcerers higher spells per day be worth it over the wizards flexibility with spells, are there any archtypes specialized towards illusion? A few questions i know :smallredface: any help out there ?

KutuluKultist
2012-07-13, 03:01 PM
All three options work.
I would recommend the Sorcerer, since it's the easiest of the classes to play.

jaybird
2012-07-14, 01:33 AM
I believe some of the Sorcerer bloodlines can help with that? I think Infernal adds +2 to the save DC of all Enchantments, so there should be one that does similar for Illusions. Try anything to do with Fey.

KutuluKultist
2012-07-14, 04:24 AM
Rakshasa is something of a fit, though it doesn't offer that much. Apart from that, there doesn't seem to be an illusion focused bloodline.