PDA

View Full Version : Commoner Aireon

Sliver
2012-07-16, 01:23 AM
A sudden breeze gave Aireon the chills. He looked around, tightening his cloak around him. The sunny day was not helping Aireon's bad feeling as he walked down the street, looking around in the hopes that something will seem familiar.

Again came that sudden chill.

Oh my, what fascinating skills you have. Aireon heard a female voice in his mind. What did it mean?

That does it, Aireon must be being watched! Quickly turning around, Aireon finds the street quite busy, but nobody seemed to be paying him any special attention.

What do you do?

azza1988
2012-07-17, 03:21 PM
Feeling uneasy Aireon galnces amongst the crowd searching for anyone who he thinks might be watching him or anything that seems out of place.

Spot
[roll0]

Search
[roll1]

azza1988
2012-07-17, 03:23 PM
Feeling uneasy Aireon galnces amongst the crowd searching for anyone who he thinks might be watching him or anything that seems out of place.

Spot
[roll0]

Search
[roll1]

Sliver
2012-07-20, 02:20 AM
If anyone was watching Aireon before, it's hard to notice. The initial glances didn't find anyone, but soon people passing by are looking at Aireon.

azza1988
2012-07-20, 09:40 AM
Shaking his head Aireon walks towards Ferlins bar to see his only friend.

Walking into the bar Aireon sits at the bar with a stern look on his face, deep in thought.

Sliver
2012-07-21, 10:51 AM
Aireon doesn't recognize the patrons in the tavern. Only one of the barmaids, Annowre, and the barkeep Gennal. His friend, Ferlin, doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

An old man seems to be sitting at the corner, speaking with a figure covered in a heavy black cloak. An armed group is sitting by the fire, listening to the performing bard.

azza1988
2012-07-22, 12:38 PM
Seeing that Ferlin is absent from the bar he feels uneasy, especially with the presence of the armed group. Trying not to look obvious he glances around the room noticing the cloaked figure. Fighting off his sense of paranoia he wanders over to the bar and strikes up a blunt straight to the point conversation with Gennal.

"Wheres Ferlin? I'm in need of some work."

Sliver
2012-07-27, 07:14 AM
Gennal pours a mug of Joda, a cheap thick beer, and slides it to Aireon. "He's out until afternoon. He asked me to tell you to wait for him if you dropped by."

azza1988
2012-07-29, 04:34 AM
Aireon throws 4 copper pieces down onto the bar in exchange for the ale. He briefly stares at the old man and hooded and decides to find a seat near enough to them without arousing suspicion and trying to listen to anything he could be saying.

Listen
[roll0]

Sliver
2012-07-31, 01:42 PM
"I don't get it." The old man says. "Why would they start moving at a time like this?"

"The other is making an attempt on their territory. Haven't you heard of the parchment?" The hooded figure replies with a slithering female voice.

"Ah... I see." The old man says and pauses. "Perhaps we should hatch our own plan?"

"I agree." The figure says "But perhaps in a more... Private place?"

azza1988
2012-08-04, 02:08 PM
Aireon feels compulsed to follow after the 2 patrons. But his need for work work is more urgent so he stays to wait for Ferlin.

Sliver
2012-08-06, 02:20 AM
The hooded woman stands up, but the old man doesn't stand to follow her.

"What is wrong?" Asks the female.

"I still have unfinished business here." The man replied.

"You still insist that the foolish barkeep can help you with something like that?" The woman sneers.

"You know what they say, barkeeps have eyes and ears everywhere." He answers calmly and the cloaked figure leaves in a huff.

azza1988
2012-08-06, 12:54 PM
Overhearing this last part of the conversation Aireon waits til the hooded figure leaves. Once she's left Aireon moves closer to the man and casually says.

"If your waiting for Ferlin he could be a while yet. In the mean time why dont you tell me about this problem your having? I've been known to help people out with uncomfortable situations. For the right price ofcourse."

Sliver
2012-08-06, 02:21 PM
The old main raised his head at Airon and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I highly doubt that a person such as yourself would be able to aid me. If you were worth anything, I'd have heard of you and sought you myself."

azza1988
2012-08-06, 04:36 PM
Ferlin himself will vouch for me. And its because im so good at getting the job done, if i was widely known nobody would employ me

Although it would make finding out my past alot easier. Aireon thinks to himself.

Sliver
2012-08-08, 09:47 AM
"I highly doubt that you have what it takes, but if Ferlin believes otherwise, I might reconsider." Says the man, although his face reveals he doesn't believe that.

azza1988
2012-08-08, 05:00 PM
"Well while we wait why dont you tell me a bit about this job?"

Sliver
2012-08-10, 02:51 AM
The old man groans in frustration. "Because it's sensitive enough to mean I'm not going to babble about it to anyone claiming 'I'm trustworthy and I have skills!' Mind waiting somewhere else?" He waves his hand, motioning towards the many places that in the tavern that are away from him.

azza1988
2012-08-13, 06:01 PM
The old man groans in frustration. "Because it's sensitive enough to mean I'm not going to babble about it to anyone claiming 'I'm trustworthy and I have skills!' Mind waiting somewhere else?" He waves his hand, motioning towards the many places that in the tavern that are away from him.

Smirking, Aireon calmly gets up from his seat and moves over to the bar to await Ferlins arrival.