PDA

View Full Version : The Demon's Blade: Notable NPCs

Dread Angel
2012-07-16, 02:15 PM
Welcome. Here, I will be uploading avatars I make of the noteworthy NPCs in my homebrew campaign called The Demon's Blade, set in Golarion, Pathfinder system.

http://i45.tinypic.com/20zb9mh.png
First off, we have Lady Hayle Highstar, a Paladin of the order calling itself the Remnants of Aroden. Her first encounter with the PCs is when she and her entourage track them down and demand they relinquish a minor relic of Aroden's church that they have recently found, beginning the main quest of the campaign. She is 8th level, far beyond the PCs at 1st level when they meet her, and throughout the campaign she is an antagonistic character, because although they are both on the same side, she refuses to accept that the PCs are the Chosen, who will bring about Aroden's resurrection. She wears the full item set called the Five Virtues, and in addition to that, bears the Dawnblade, a family heirloom longsword that bears multiple powerful enchantments. So zealous is she that she happily fuels her blows with her own life force to deal even greater damage to her enemies. She offsets this with the healing power of the Shield she bears, which all but negates the damage done to her.

I will be updating this to include further NPCs and avatars as I complete them, including:

Arcturus Skarx, the BBEG
Gormarg Bloodhacker, the semi-insane Ogrekin merc hired to kill the PCs.
Various competitors in the 1v1 gladiator tournament held by White Estrid in the Lands of the Linnorm Kings, including the infamous Jack Skybreaker.