PDA

View Full Version : Print & Play Minis

Dakaran
2012-07-17, 10:40 AM
trying to delete

Sturmcrow
2012-07-18, 01:47 PM
I tried to Download the human ones to check them out, the direct download links for color said no document and the fileswap just froze and wouldn't do anything, gave up after 10 minutes of the page loading.

:(

malachi
2012-07-18, 04:25 PM
:smallmad: Dang, that's super lame. Sorry Sturmcrow. I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm getting the same issues. If it matters, I'm in Richardson, TX. Do you know what country the files are hosted in? I've heard that some file hosters started blocking US IPs a while back.

Mandrake
2012-07-18, 05:40 PM
Didn't download (as in saved on PC), but did open via FileSwap, worked fine for me. And I'm in the middle of nowhere.

I must sincerely recommend Player Condition Cards, I like those a lot, plan on printing them as soon as I need them. It's really nice stuff you got here, OP.

And mind me, can you please explain how to use the minis? So we like glue the back and the front together, and then cut through the circle, I...?
I am not big on models.

Thanks again, great stuff.

Sturmcrow
2012-07-25, 11:54 AM
Downloaded the Kobolds and the Zombies from Mediafire, thanks!

Hopefully can get them printed out to try. Though I still have a bunch of 1" stickers to put on wood chits (that I need to sand heh). :)

Badgerish
2012-08-06, 01:53 PM
Thanks for these!

(I must mention that I play online via Maptools, but these a great resource to turn into in-game tokens)

Badgerish
2012-08-06, 02:20 PM
You can drag images into Maptools (which will be rendered as squares) or use Tokentool to either clip images or screen-capture and apply borders.

Tokens can be scaled up/down in game, for small/medium/large creature's etc

http://i.imgur.com/vfaBp.png

Http://rptools.net

Duos Greanleef
2012-09-07, 10:19 AM
I've loved all of your work to date. I do however have one nit to pick:
Aren't Llolthbound goblins purple or some such color to represent their ties to the Underdark?
Like I said, a single nit. Keep up the good work!

Duos Greanleef
2012-09-12, 08:57 PM
If you're like Duos who's looking for a more "Underdark" look to their Lolthbound goblins check out the latest post: http://iheartprintandplay.blogspot.com/2012/09/lolthbound-goblin-d-minis.html

There's something on the internet that is a direct result of something I said. Not only is my day complete, but so is my life!
/hyperbole
No but really, these are pretty darn cool.

SamBurke
2012-09-27, 09:07 AM
Can't say enough how awesome this is. Thank you.

Elliefint
2012-09-28, 07:02 PM
These are really cool. I might print them out for the D&D club at my school. (We don't have enough PC minis for all the newbies we found and all the monsters are currently numbered tokens from encounters.) There are quite a few tieflings at one of the tables, though. I could print out the humans and let them draw their own horns.:smallbiggrin:

Mandrake
2012-10-07, 04:20 AM
Edit: Don't mind this ex-silly post.

rakkoon
2012-10-27, 01:41 PM
Even small furry animals who have no need for minis like your stuff. Keep that creativity coming!

rakkoon
2012-12-10, 03:36 AM
The holidays are coming! With weapons

Thanks

Badgerish
2012-12-24, 02:42 PM
Thanks! Random villagers are often needed for crowds, victims and talking heads.

I question the big happy smiles, but hey, that's a valid artistic choice.

Supermouse
2013-02-01, 08:03 AM
I cannot tell you how awesome this is.

I'll start DMing a new campaign next week (first time playing 4E), and, as WotC minis (or any kind of minis, for that matter) are pretty rare and expensive around here (Brazil), your printable minis will be saving my ass. Also, I really like your drawing style, remembers me of a webcomic about D&D that I like to read, but I forgot it's name...

However, as an special request, how hard would it be for you to put B/W versions of the sets you already launched and that exist only in color versions?

Regards, and thank you for the minis.

KnightSteve
2013-02-02, 02:03 PM
Definitely something I will be looking into. Can't spend much money on a miniature for my PC, but this will save me time. My DM can use these tokens too for when he misplaces his. I love the work, keep it up!