PDA

View Full Version : Dovahkiin (The Dragonborn) v.s Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

ArlEammon
2012-07-17, 01:57 PM
Conditions:
Dovahkiiin (The Dragonborn) : Levels 20-40
Melee Based,
Epic Ebony Long Sword
Epic Glass Long Bow
Epic Glass Arrows (Assume 60 arrows worth, or 20 if that's too much)
Epic Steel Plate Armor, Helmet and Shield
Or
A Mage based Dovohkiin
Raiden: All abilities as seen from the Mortal Kombat video game series.

A manipulative force known as Shinnok conspires to pit the Dovakiin against Raiden. No matter who loses or wins, it would be a victory for Shinnok if there was a death. Both Raiden and Dovahkiin are extremely serious about eachother as enemies. This scenario assumes the two fight to the death.
Raiden is the Thunder god, supernaturally powerful with the ability to teleport, fire lightning bolts, fly and knows many different martial arts and has a ton of years worth of fighting experience. Dovahkiin is no slouch either, as he has killed Alduin already. His magical "Shouts" include elemental attacks, FUS RO DAH!! unrelenting force attack, and other shouts.

Misery Esquire
2012-07-18, 01:20 PM
You forgot the most important thing to note (And I'm just saying this before the rest of the TES crew get around) CHIM is banned. :smalltongue:

Anyway ; I don't know much about Raiden outside of playing one of the Mortal Kombat games a long, long time ago... But the Dragonborn with all shouts is kinda silly. Stop Time into Ice Form into whatever he wants to do.

ArlEammon
2012-07-18, 01:29 PM
You forgot the most important thing to note (And I'm just saying this before the rest of the TES crew get around) CHIM is banned. :smalltongue:

Anyway ; I don't know much about Raiden outside of playing one of the Mortal Kombat games a long, long time ago... But the Dragonborn with all shouts is kinda silly. Stop Time into Ice Form into whatever he wants to do.

It just mentions the Dragon Born has a lot of Shouts, not that he has all of them.

Raimun
2012-07-18, 03:35 PM
Raiden would win. The Dragonborn lacks low kick.

DiscipleofBob
2012-07-18, 03:39 PM
Dovahkin drinks some self-crafted Potions to Resist Lightning, then Fus Ro Dah's Raiden off the edge of the arena, which results in instant loss as it always does on Mortal Kombat.

Raimun
2012-07-18, 03:47 PM
Dovahkin drinks some self-crafted Potions to Resist Lightning, then Fus Ro Dah's Raiden off the edge of the arena, which results in instant loss as it always does on Mortal Kombat.

Blasphemy! None can stand against the might of low kick. :smalltongue:

ArlEammon
2012-07-19, 11:17 AM

I"ll see your low-kick and raise you an internet-meme!

BRC
2012-07-19, 11:19 AM
But you can JUMP against it!

Also, the dragonborn's fatality is he grabs you by the shoulders and decapitates you with a Fus Roh Dah.

GeekGirl
2012-07-19, 02:19 PM

There are no ring-outs in Mortal Kombat.

BRC
2012-07-19, 06:36 PM
Alright, it goes like this..

Raiden, the God of Thunder faces off against the Dovahkiin in a desolate arena. The bones of a thousand combatants litter the edge of the ring. Both men crackle with power. A lone judge stands watching.

The judge nods, and the battle commences.

The two let loose at each other, first with blasts of energy, Raiden unleashes lightning, the Dovahkiin responds with blasts of flame, shards of ice, summoned beings, and of course the dreadful Voice, each empowered by the soul of a slain dragon.
Eventually, they close, the thunder god's lightning fast blows against the Dovahkiin's spellforged blade.
Eventually, the Dovahkiin falls to the ground outmatched. Raiden, battered but victorious, Speaks.
"You have fought well, Dovahkiin, but in the end, you lost. All your powers and tricks have failed you"
The Dovahkiin spits out some broken teeth and stares up defiantly .
"All my tricks...but one".

The Dovahkiin then proceeds to eat the 500 Potatoes he had collected on his travels and, fully restored, kicks Raiden's ass.

ArlEammon
2012-07-19, 07:33 PM
Alright, it goes like this..

Raiden, the God of Thunder faces off against the Dovahkiin in a desolate arena. The bones of a thousand combatants litter the edge of the ring. Both men crackle with power. A lone judge stands watching.

The judge nods, and the battle commences.

The two let loose at each other, first with blasts of energy, Raiden unleashes lightning, the Dovahkiin responds with blasts of flame, shards of ice, summoned beings, and of course the dreadful Voice, each empowered by the soul of a slain dragon.
Eventually, they close, the thunder god's lightning fast blows against the Dovahkiin's spellforged blade.
Eventually, the Dovahkiin falls to the ground outmatched. Raiden, battered but victorious, Speaks.
"You have fought well, Dovahkiin, but in the end, you lost. All your powers and tricks have failed you"
The Dovahkiin spits out some broken teeth and stares up defiantly .
"All my tricks...but one".

The Dovahkiin then proceeds to eat the 500 Potatoes he had collected on his travels and, fully restored, kicks Raiden's ass.

Funny. But this version of Dovahkiin has no mage spells. :/

Misery Esquire
2012-07-19, 08:53 PM
But you can JUMP against it!

Also, the dragonborn's fatality is he grabs you by the shoulders and decapitates you with a Fus Roh Dah.

This, for some reason, gave me the odd mental picture of a dragonborn grabbing someone... A passionate kiss... But instead of getting ze tongue involved, it's a Fus Roh Dah straight into the lungs. Pop!