PDA

View Full Version : FATAL: Has anyone played this?

An Enemy Spy
2012-07-17, 08:18 PM
For those of you who don't know, F.A.T.A.L.,(or Fantasy Adventure To Adult Lechery, or From Another Time Another Land) is "the most difficult, detailed, realistic and historically/mythically accurate role-playing game available", by which I mean it is the only game where measuring your sphincter size is an important part of character creation. FATAL's rule book is over 900 pages long and almost all of them have either references to violent rape complicated algorithms for doing even the most simple actions, such as violent rape. Seriously, this game is obsessed with rape.

So my question is, which of you in the Playground has been unfortunate enough to actually play this thing, and what were your experiences like?

Gavinfoxx
2012-07-17, 08:22 PM
That is well known as the single worst roleplaying game ever... and the person who made it no doubt had... quite a number of things wrong with them... it's kind of infamous here...

Zale
2012-07-17, 08:32 PM
I've skimmed the rulebook.

It think it was a revised version, so it was slightly less horrible.

Still made me angry and very disgusted.

I have no desire to consider the size of my character's genitals.

Roland St. Jude
2012-07-17, 08:34 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: This thread is pretty much guaranteed to run afoul of the graphic sexuality prohibition. Thread locked.