PDA

View Full Version : Your Characters

Fighter1000
2012-07-18, 11:20 PM
Please tell me about some of the best characters you have ever created.
Note that I don't care about Pathfinder characters. I think Pathfinder is a good game, and yes it is very similar to D&D 3.5, but plz don't post any of them. Thank you.
I wanna know the name of the character, his/her race, gender, classes, level, alignment, ability scores, saves, HP, BAB, AC, Weapons, Armor, Patron Deity, and Animal Companion (if any).
But you should leave out things like appearance, age, skills, feats, spells, familiars (if any), miscellaneous items, the campaign setting it is from, size, speed, initiative, languages known, and carrying capacity.
Curious to see what you people have come up with.

ima donkey
2012-07-19, 01:33 AM
My current character is Ragnus Bloodfang, male gnoll ranger4 beastmaster1 AL: CN

Str 20
Dex 19
Con20
Int 10
Wis 14
Cha 12

Weapons: MW flail, MW short sword, 5 nets, MW strength +5 composite longbow
Armor: chain shirt +1
BAB +5

Also has a hyena animal companion, very useful for tripping/flanking, the idea I have is to get a pack of hyenas and be the disabler/secondary fighter of the group.

Amoren
2012-07-19, 03:19 AM
I can't recall ability scores off hand, but one of my longer run characters for a 3.5 game was a "paladin" of Pelor. Cleric 3/Church Inquisitor 3/Prestige Paladin 1/Knight of the Raven X/Radiant Servent of Pelor 2 (RSoP was house ruled to be taken as Lawful Good and not needed ride/mounted combat for P. Paladin). Progressed in KotR and got up to 4th or 5th level in it before he died to wraiths. This was the character that made my DM NEVER allow Divine Metamagic again (but hey, I didn't want to play a back of the line caster, so cleric zilla is go. :P). With Dynamic Priest from Dragonlance he was also a very effective face for the party, and did use diplomacy a few times to good effect, but nothing too cheesy (like almost one shotting a Balor. Bless you Holy Sword, Find the Gab, Power Attack, and Rhino Rush).

Before that I had a cleric/church inquisitor bone knight. Who was lawful good. And came from a society that worshiped a necromatic god and used them for good rather than ill. He never showed off any of his necromatic abilities besides his skeletal horse; as he considered it 'rude' to raise someone from the dead without permission (or dire circumstances).

Other fun characters I've had sadly haven't really had the run time to show off their awesomeness. /:

Manly Man
2012-07-19, 03:30 AM
I have Ullipsine, a mind flayer with a gestalt build something like:

Mind Flayer (used the monster class homebrew on this very site)8/Knight 8//Paladin 16 who follows Wee Jas and is a Sword of The Arcane Order. Due to some very lucky rolls and a mind flayer class ability, her current ability scores are:

Str 18
Dex 18
Con 18
Int 18
Wis 18
Cha 26

Her mount is a NG Huge monstrous tarantula named Oriel who is very good with children if they don't get freaked out by either Ullipsine (who most kids would nowadays assume is related to Squidward somehow) or the fact that in front of them is a tarantula covered in hair that's like gold but is also nearly the size of a monster truck. Even went and drew a picture of her (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247237).

And because I'm going to be lazy, here's her character sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=406734).

Kadarai
2012-07-19, 03:40 AM
Well u asked to ton include half the character but here it goes:D

Firense d'Espade
Male H-Elf Swashbuckler1/fighter4/Devoted Defender3/Duelist10/Occult Slayer2

Endgame stats :Str20-Dex26-Con20-Int22-Wis18-Cha20 AL.NG FullBAB, around 230HP, Fort23, Ref25, Wil16 PD:HEironeous

He was a Knight, promoted to Queen's Defender, found divided between the safety of his queen or the innocent that were also threatened only to fail them both to an evil wizard. Devoted to not let any of his companions come to harm, he uses a Cavalry Saber(optimized with Graceful Edge and fighter tree for Finesse and Dueling) in Einhander combat and uses his impressive almost 60AC and class features to get between his allies and damage. Although he prefers dueling unarmored and einhander for mobility, his Court Knight background and feats allow him to use anything from heavy to no armor and fight with anything from twf to mounted combat.

It is one of my favorites, versatile, with skills or tactics for every situation, social adn adventuring skills, basically my ideal character put on paper.