PDA

View Full Version : Draconic Power feat?

umbergod
2012-07-18, 11:58 PM
The wording of this feat is a bit confusing. Is it a generic across the board +1 CL boost, with a +1 to DCs for all spells fitting my energy descriptor? Or is it just +1 CL and DCs for spells in my energy descriptor?

VGLordR2
2012-07-19, 12:11 AM
The caster level increase applies to all spells, and the DC increase applies to spells matching the descriptor.

umbergod
2012-07-19, 12:21 AM
Very good, thats what I was hoping, thats pretty nice ^.^

Kerilstrasz
2012-07-19, 04:11 AM
The caster level increase applies to all spells, and the DC increase applies to spells matching the descriptor.

Agree.. i dont have the actual text in my disposal right now but as i recall there is a ( , ) which seperates the two sentences.. so... + 1CL for everything and in adition that DC thingiee as bonus :)

umbergod
2012-07-19, 04:21 AM
so that makes it one of the better draconic feats to snag? I have this character idea in mind, a white dragonwrought kobold sorcerer (no shenanigans, i just like the fluff of a dragonwrought kobold) who's clan was decimated by a roving white dragon while he was away. So instead of revering white dragons as he had his whole life, he now seeks to slay them by destroying them with their own powers. Likely going to seek out someone with wyrmgrafter, or find some way to get it myself, as many of the grafts will fit the fluff of the character.