PDA

View Full Version : Masters Crew

FistsFullofDice
2012-07-19, 11:53 AM
This is the main IC thread for all joint scenes.

FistsFullofDice
2012-07-22, 03:35 PM
A man stands on the side of the road. He takes a lighter out of his jacket pocket and holds it to the tip of the cigarette placed in his mouth. He sparks it once... again... Third time it lights. He inhales heavily and then blows a steady column of smoke into the cool night air. He looks up at the bright moon lighting the warehouses around him.

"Alright, let's do this" he says to the sky.

He turns to the bar behind him and walks inside. With a final drag and a toss of the filter he pushes his way into the building. The place was pretty popular for being so remote. Bruce pushed his way through the room; past the bar, past the thugs, and into the back room. This place was different from the front. Everyone here was not present for a few beers and a loose woman. This place was strictly business.

As Bruce approached the men they grew silent. As he stopped in front of them they gathered around him all looking with hunger in their eyes. Far to many nights had past without a deal going down and the pay off that followed but lately the business was picking up speed and all of them wanted a piece of the action. Bruce looked at them, hunting for the apex predators to lead the group.

"Okay Reeds, you hooked up this deal so I want you in front. You make the hand off. Lei I need you to lead over watch. I want weapons on each of these guys and if anything happens I want to see their bodies hit the floor before they can reach their weapons. The rest of you are going to back up Saul, I want the numbers and plates for each of these cruisers on video. They may say they are dirty but if things go to hell I want to know exactly who needs to die"

The crowd nodded and looked to each other. They where itching to get out there.

"Now listen up, this is 100 keys. And, these are also cops. I can't think of how many ways this can go wrong. But if this goes through, we will control this entire district... Now get in the cars and lets go buy some coke."
Everyone picked up their weapons and headed out the back.

FistsFullofDice
2012-07-22, 03:41 PM
Bruce checked the magazine and safety on his pistol. Then put it back inside his jacket. He looked over his shoulder at the rest of the car "You good to go John? I need you at the top of your game for this one man"

Lionheart
2012-07-23, 01:37 AM
Saul sits quietly in the back of the car, crunching numbers in his head. He was already planning an escape route and cooking up an alibi should things go sour.

Sliver
2012-07-23, 03:23 AM
Before entering the car, as they exit into the parking lot, John takes a flight bag. As they reach the car, he places it on the hood of the car and opens it.

"Here, put these on underneath your shirts." He says as he pulls out three Kevlar vests. "I pulled some favors so apparently there was some stock counting error..."

As they take their seats, John takes his place by the driver and opens the window to smoke. "I'm always bringing my A game, Bruce." Jonathan replies, thinking of the evening before.

"Look man, they'll be pulling off some important operation, but I can't tell you much about it." John said at the station.

"If it's so big, we should have people on site." Said the chief while glaring at John for how he referred to him.

"Sir, after the last arrest, there is some suspicion there is a rat about. If the operation pulls through, not only will they let their guard down, I'll have access to a much wider array of information."

John saw that the chief wasn't happy, but he seemed to understand what John was saying and follow the plan. The cops should stay off...

Finishing the smoke, he threw it out the window and examined his guns. With the police knowing about the operation, there wouldn't be much issue if he would actually have to fire the gun and they'll match up ballistics.

Sir_Gabes
2012-07-27, 12:38 PM
Grim waited behind in his delivery van. He was talking to a guy sitting next to him.

"You think these idiots will try something?"
Before the nervous looking man could say anything, Grim spoke up.
I bloody well hope so! I've been itching to test out my new toy for ages!

Grim made a gesture in the back as if to point out what it could be. The man grew pale as he noticed the chainsaw in the back. It's wicked teeth looked polished and barely used. Grim took a swig from his beer.

"I'm sure Brucey boy will give me someone to work on."
Several thoughts came to the man's head. None of them were pretty. He was fairly sure that Grim was just there to discourage any stupid ideas.

As Bruce and the others left and took their seat. Grim sat up and looked at his watch.
"Come on Brucey this look out **** is boring." He mumbled as he sat up and threw his beer out the car window. Glass shattering against the sidewalk.

FistsFullofDice
2012-07-27, 04:32 PM
"Alright Reeds, just keep it that way so we can all get home" He looked out his side window and into the mirror. Bruce was really nervous tonight and couldn't stop looking out for tails. The vans moved steadily through the warehouses and down to the docks. The sound of boats working late into the night could be heard all around. They pulled into a container yard and started to look around. The off loaded convex containers stood in stacks of four and five giving the impression of a vast network of canyons. The group pulled up behind one of the small administrative buildings for the property and started to off load. The recently quiet place suddenly was flooded with the sound of car doors and boots hitting the ground as men jumped out. They moved to secure the area looking for anyone that may be moving towards their area, but no such threat was found. " Lei, Saul. You know what to do, move out and find a good spot. Lei, take Grim, he sound be able to watch your back pretty well. The rest of you get behind Reeds and lets find these guys"
Everyone followed without question and the groups split in directions, Saul going to the left and Lei to the right. "Hey John" Bruce said, "They said they would be by the dock so just move down that row of containers and they should be straight ahead" Bruce pointed in the direction he was talking about and the group moved out. Five men had gone with Saul and another five had gone with Lei. Fifteen however were tailing John, a show of force no doubt but quiet a crowd none the less. As John walked along the darkness grew as they moved from the lights. That was then shattered as a row of bright lights flared at the large group. Several men drew their weapons after being surprised but no reaction came after the lights. Suddenly the slow rythmic sound of steps coming from the lights. A lone figure appeared, blurry at first but soon the out line of a pistol and a radio could be seen at the waist. A flashlight was shined in Johns face.
"Hey there, you boys been partying tonight?" a low chuckle was heard from the man. Then Bruce spoke up "Damn it Williams, didn't expect your sorry self here" The figure shrugged as he came closers from the light, the sight of a young police officer in full uniform now visible. "Hey, we all have debts, I have to do people favors as well Bruce." he looked at John, "You got the cash cowboy? I've been waiting long enough for it."

John has several guys holding duffle bags of cash behind him.

Sir_Gabes
2012-07-28, 12:40 AM
Grim grabbed his axe out of the car and took a gun from the thug, who was with him. He could never quite use a gun right. It was far too fiddly for him. He looked at the gun like it was some kind of puzzle. Giving up he gave it back to the thug.

"I'll just stick to looking mean and using my axe, if I need it."

Bruce gave the orders and Grim followed them professionally. Keeping a look out for any additional people or authority figures. A nervous feeling sat in his stomach. Something wasn't right. Grim slipped back and tried to find a spot to get the jump on Williams. Should the worst happen.

Grim is going to try and find a hidden spot that will help him find the action if the deal goes sour. If he's seen he will play it off as an act of caution rather than an ambush. His stealth pool I imagine would be Stealth + Dex penalizing 1 for his size maybe.

So 6 or 5 depending on how you want to do it. Contested by perception naturally.

Sliver
2012-07-28, 01:28 AM
John raised his arm, blocking the flashlight's ray that went straight into his face. He was working with the gang right now, it's police work that he does in the light. John motions for one of the men to unzip the bag, to show the cash. "There is more of that." He points to the other bags.

John had a single question, but as he was about to ask it, a different one popped into his mind. Then another one... His suspicion was raised, now it's up to Williams to lower it.

"Are you alone?" It was a simple question, even a bit stupid, but still important. Williams couldn't be alone, unless the radio was just 'part of the uniform', which it was, John new. But if Williams is alone, it means he stashed the... Stash, and getting it if things go south will be difficult.

On the other hand, if Williams wasn't alone, and the stash was with his men, it was highly disrespectful. Here they were, showing almost their entire force, having the cash right there, and he brings nothing?

On the third hand, (Yeah, John had those) what if Williams was wired? Internally, John smiled at the prospect of getting to say Fire at Will.

Does John know Williams?

Lionheart
2012-07-28, 01:56 AM
Saul swallows nervously as the deal begins, when taking up position, he's very careful to remain hidden and screened by Ben and the other mobsters with him.

He is constantly looking around, attempting to get his bearings, looking for any signs of trouble, but also for an easy way out if it turned to violence. Saul grimaced as he saw the big man hefting an axe, "I don't want to be here when he starts swinging that..." he thought.

FistsFullofDice
2012-07-28, 08:55 AM
None of you know Williams, only Bruce and Williams knows none of you. I don't believe size effects a stealth roll but even if it were canon I would have to say that the rule is not needed in this situation so says the ST -bangs scepter on ground- Saul keep in mind the mission of gaining information by video and photo of the cars. Grimm has the right idea, stay low, get close and keep your weapons ready. And keep pushing him John as you have been

Williams smiled as he heard Johns question. "No, no I'm not alone at all" He turned to the bright lights with his thumbs in his belt "Hey guys, cut the lights and toss me a bag" Out of the bright nether a black duffle bag flew into Williams chest and he recoiled under its weight. He expertly opened it and showed the contents it held; a beautiful collection of thick white bricks. As he did this the cruisers behind him started to turn off their lights one by one. The light had killed their night vision and they struggled to look at the rest of his crew for several seconds. They heard several steps and the awkward noises that weapons make as they bump against the kevlar vest and metal equipment. But soon their sight returned and they started to gain an idea of any possible threats. About eight officers in their duty uniform stood hands on their pistols, four of whom had bags over their opposite shoulders. But the sight that caused many of the men to rethink their position were the five body armor clad task force officers with black masks and helmets starring at the crowd with assualt rifles in hand.

Williams closed up the bag and tossed it at Johns feet "Your move cowboy" he said to John. However as he tossed the bag on of the uniformed officers started to freak out "Hey Williams, damn it, pull that bag back over. We get the cash before anything Williams" Williams shook his head at his partners remarks but even that didn't stop the man from walking up next to Williams, stopping short of grabbing the bag himself. His hand was on his pistol and the weapon was pulled half way out of its holster"

Sliver
2012-07-28, 09:19 AM
John picked up the bag and threw it at Bruce, waiting on a quick verdict. Still half turned, John looking at his men carrying the bags of money. He quickly found the bag he was most interested in handing over, and motioned to the the man to throw it over.

There it was, his insurance. The bag was tempered with... It took John a nice long afternoon searching for someone who'd be able to do the job, but when he placed the tracker within the thin fake bottom of the pack, it was impossible to see the difference.

Unless Bruce picks up that something is wrong with the bag he just got, Jonathan let go of the tempered pack, dropping it lightly to the floor and giving it a solid kick, pushing it towards Williams.

"Now then, would you like to count them, one by one, or we do this and go on with our night?" John said, a slight mock in his voice, trying to draw Williams in. He felt that his team was somewhat underarmed. Besides the uneasy feeling of doing a trade with uniformed officers...

John tries to notice if there is anything more off about this scene. If Wits+Composure is accepted, that's a pool of 6 dice.

Sir_Gabes
2012-07-28, 10:31 AM
Grim, was worried about the freaked out cop. Physical interference could screw this up. So, he moved out from the shadows axe in hand. He addressed the twitchy cop.

"Calm down boy! I can guarantee that if you start a gun fight you die first. So follow your boss' lead and back down."

Grim felt a chill run up his spine. He didn't like the idea of being visible in front of all these guns, but he didn't want this kid screwing up. This is not a good set up. Grim was sure in an open fight they might likely lose.

Grim would be aiming to make it clear that in the event of a gun fight. No one would win.

Lionheart
2012-07-29, 11:34 AM
Saul looks nervously at the arsenal of weapons on show. Swallowing, he motions his followers forward into position, snapping photos of as many plates as they can, while he attempts to get the cruisers and the faces of as many cops as possible on video with his camera phone.

FistsFullofDice
2012-07-30, 01:37 AM
wits and com, roll is 7 3 8 8 10 10, ten agains roll 8 2. Awesome, crit success. The guy that just walked up is coked up out of his mind and is therefore paranoid as hell. Don't push him as he is very jumpy and will likely start a gunfight. Wilson is cool, nothing seems off about the deal or him. Alright, Grimm intimidates the target intim and manip with 6 -3 for targets resolve. 1 1 5, failed action.

The officer immediately pulled his weapon on Grimm, obviously shaken from being approached by a hidden opponent. "Where the hell did you come from! How many of you are around here!" He pointed his pistol at the darkened hiding spots on top of and around the containers. "I told you Williams, they are gonna ambush us any second!" "Shut up Smith!" Williams yelled at the officer in an attempt to calm him down. But such an attempt failed and the groups started to become uneasy with all the action. Those who were swayed by Smiths words began pointing weapons around hunting for hidden snipers . Those who were less convinced still became worried at seeing weapons being pointed at every possible angle and readied their weapons waiting for one of those paranoid men to start firing. It soon became almost a full blown stand off as both sides readied their weapons at the other Bruce stood from the bag and walked over towards Williams and Smith "Hey guys, calm down. Everything is cool, no one is going to shoot anyone today"
Saul, you can't get all the plates so you need to get closer. Grimm and John, luck guys :smallbiggrin:

Sir_Gabes
2012-07-30, 01:48 AM
wits and com, roll is 7 3 8 8 10 10, ten agains roll 8 2. Awesome, crit success. The guy that just walked up is coked up out of his mind and is therefore paranoid as hell. Don't push him as he is very jumpy and will likely start a gunfight. Wilson is cool, nothing seems off about the deal or him. I need Grimms intimidation pool for this action before I can continue

My intimidation pool 4 with a specialty in physical threats. +presence or strength depending on how you look at it. So about 7 before Removing his composure or 8 for strength.

Sir_Gabes
2012-07-30, 10:03 PM
"Don't worry mate, take it easy. No one wins if we have to fight. We need our coke and I'm sure you want the money"

Grim felt foolish for making the cops paranoia worse. He cursed himself for trying too hard. He leaned his axe against the crate carefully. Showing that he didn't mean harm and stepped away from it. But, the fact their freaking out about an impending ambush might work a little in their favour. Either way he's sure Bruce will have a word to him later.

Sliver
2012-07-30, 11:12 PM
John glanced at Grim, annoyed at the interruption. Things were going well, and then he had to go in and upset a druggie.

He looked at Williams and the other officers and realized that no, things would not solve themselves. They were paranoid, and the only chance he had to calm them up and leave this place without a shootout was to give them something.

Good thing their backup was split into two sides... And yet, John was going to do something he usually doesn't. Not lie.

"Hey, come out guys." He waved at Lei's side. As they began moving out, John knew that Williams' crew would get even more freaked out, so he didn't waste time.

"Now now, hold your fire!" He said, calm but stern. "Would you really want to do such business with people who are so stupid that they wouldn't bring any backup?" He asked, smiling slightly. "Now, see. I'm out here, in the open. I don't want this to develop into a shootout Williams, I want us to have this deal peacefully and go home, drink a beer and go to sleep. You are right here in front of me as well, so I'd guess you want this to go peacefully as well."

John waited a second, then drew his own gun, but not raising it. "You know, Williams... I'm quite a solid shot. I'm not a vengeful person, although like God, I know when and to whom I should deliver punishment. If the deal falls through, a bullet will find itself into dear Smith's head. Your chances aren't that better either. But man, I don't like this killing..."

"I gave you something, here, I showed you my backup, even told you my first target, if things go south. Can you be sure that is everything out there? I'll be honest with you, you can't. But I can't be sure you don't have some ace up your sleeve as well, so it's only fair. On the other hand, you have your point man high up his ass on coke, so I think you owe us at the moment. How can I trust someone so unprofessional?" He says and gives Grim another stern look before motioning for the men to slowly lower their weapons.

"It's your move, Williams, but I advise you that you think it through."

Gah, can we avoid adding things somewhat later? I didn't know the post was edited. Anyway, I'm in a hurry, so speech color later.

Lionheart
2012-07-31, 04:38 AM
Saul attempts to creep forward to get a better shot, silently praying that nobody notices him.
Dex+Stealth I guess? My pool is 3 :(

FistsFullofDice
2012-08-02, 01:08 AM
Hey Sliver, sorry about the edit. Seemed like a good idea at the time but hind sight is 20 20. Hey Saul, in a group you roll the highest sneak. Example, you use a manipulation based attack on a group: you would minus the highest resolve from your attack. Same thing here, all goons have a solid four across the board so you would use their sneak. I'll also give you a plus 1 with all the commotion going on. Total of 5 for your pool. Roll is 7 2 10 10 6, ten agains roll 10 10, then 3 10, then 6. Five successes and a critical success versus a wits plus composure rolling 9 2 1 10, ten agains roll 10, then 7. Three succeses and you are hidden. As a crit, you've gotten more than close enough to get some good pictures. Alright guys, scene and chapter are closing in the next few posts, finish strong.

Williams pulled the pistol from Smiths hands "Gonna kill your self idiot". Smith slinked back towards their flanks, a small trail of blood leaving his nose as he looked at Williams almost stunned. Williams looked around at the growing crowd with almost an annoyance in his face. "Damn Bruce, quiet a crowd... And here I was just thinking Smith was paranoid" Williams looked at Bruce steadily grinding his teeth. He picked up two more duffle bags and tossed them to John. "Give me my cash and get out. This night is over for both of us..."

Sir_Gabes
2012-08-02, 05:19 AM
Grim looked disapointed as the deal seemed to go off without a hitch. Later on that night he turned to Bruce and asked.

"So did you get anyone for me to work on? I've been dying to try out my new chainsaw."

Lionheart
2012-08-02, 08:30 AM
Satisfied that he'd completed his part of the mission, Saul and his group slink back into the shadows. With practised ease he emails himself the photos he's gotten, to ensure that there'd always be a backup copy should he need it. Hopefully there's be some usable blackmail material in there somewhere...

Sliver
2012-08-02, 09:28 AM
John nodded and stepped aside, motioning for the men to finish up the trade.

The deal went well. Nobody ended up hurt, the tracker was planted and Saul wasn't spotted, which meant that he is likely to have some information in case things go south in the future.

John holstered his gun and pulled out a pack, lighting up a cigarette. How rare it is for things to go as planned... He thought to himself as he breathed in.

FistsFullofDice
2012-08-02, 02:02 PM
Everyone headed back to the Bar, it was starting to become light outside as the sun creeped past the buildings all around them. Everyone brought the drugs inside and stored them deep inside the building. Bruce went outside and choked down a cigarette. He looked over at John cooly dragging on his, "Good job John, things got pretty crazy but you kept a cool head about it all" The two finished their smokes and went inside. Most of the men were sunk into couches after that huge adrenaline rush only an hour or two ago. "Alright guys listen up, things went well but we are only half way through. Everyone stays here tonight to watch after this stuff. We will send it out later to be processed but until then we are on guard. Saul, give those photos to me as soon as possible. And Grimm, you get first watch, who knows you might get to use that chainsaw..." Bruce shook his head as a smile grew on Grimm's face. This guys blood lust amazed him but it was a valuable asset to have. "Good job guys, now let's go get rich off this stuff."

Scene end. The next day late in the afternoon a car is loaded with the blow. You are all asked to drive the car to the store house so it can be bagged for resale. It's a long drive and your a big target, what do you do to get prepared for this?

Sliver
2012-08-02, 02:49 PM
John examined one of the cars. He wasn't going to be in the main car for this deal, but he'll be escort and support. He went over the basics with the goon that is going to be driving the car. They had about the same skills, with the goon driving somewhat better then John's, but John's natural skills being better, they ended up being on equal footing, so John decided that his gun handling skills mean he'll be riding shotgun.

"Drive behind them, not too close but not too far either, don't want to lose them, nor we want it to look too suspicious." John said clearly. He looked at the goon straight in the eyes and even made him pass a few tests to make sure the man is completely lucid. He didn't want no damn Smith driving him around. The goon was forbidden to drink any alcohol or use any of the drugs they had lying around. John was even monitoring the man's caffeine intake.

Sometimes he'd go overboard. They had to deal with it.

The cars that were taking the route had been checked and rechecked. Both cars were looking standard, not attracting attention. But the windows were reinforced, the wheels had added plating covering them to make it more difficult to hit them. John made sure the preparations went well.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

John crashed the cigarette under his shoe before passing through the crowd. He made sure the key players had their vests on, all had their guns checked and in good condition to avoid a jam, all had enough ammunition.

The fact that he was part of a gang did not mean he had forfeited his life.

"Grim, you'll be riding with me." He said and motioned to the back seats. "We'll be driving behind. If something goes badly, we are the ones to stop, not them. That means you'll have a chance to get in close, perhaps from behind if we get lucky and catch them unaware of our car."

John thought about what he told Thomas. He didn't want to be a leader of a gang, to take charge. The hassle is too large, you become too big of a target.

Did I become the guy that takes charge?

"Saul, make sure to do the talking. I hear you're great at that. Lei, you're his backup." He turned to the others. "Bruce, better join Saul. A face you know, a face you trust. Thomas, you come with me as well, although I hope it's not your chance to shine today."

Lionheart
2012-08-03, 06:09 AM
Saul raises an eyebrow at the upstart's assumption of leadership, but says nothing. "It'll come back to bite him without my help" he thought to himself.

He didn't like the idea of driving around with so much coke, and staying put and just sitting on it seemed even worse.

While he was considering his options, he sent the photos via email to Bruce, then called Ben over to discuss the transport.

"We want to make this as incognito as possible, if you drive and I sit in the back it won't seem unusual, and I can keep any nosy coppers off our back."
He then turned to Lei and grimaced. "You'll have to play a potential partner for my business, though I might have to lend you a proper suit. Just act cool, and no aggression until it becomes absolutely necessary."

Saul was confident in his ability to talk his way out of trouble, or at least to stall it until the rest of the gang could get stuck in. The last thing he needed was to share a car with an itchy trigger finger.

Sir_Gabes
2012-08-03, 09:07 AM
Grim looked at his delivery van with longing. He wanted to take his van. It had all his tools in it. He instead grabbed a selection of tools he thought he could take piling it in the car just in case.

"Why are you bringing rope?" a goon asked in a snide tone.

"You ****ing idiots wouldn't know the meaning of prepared if it punched you in the face. Like I will, if you don't back off." Grim was in a bad mood. He found an e-mail from his ex wife begging him to return to England. He certainly didn't want some common goon questioning his methods.

Grim grabbed his rope, a cloth bag, a roll of duct tape, a first aid kit, his favourite knife and his sledgehammer.

Bruce! I need you to pick up some bolt cutters, when you get the chance.

Grim grabbed the chainsaw, but a look from one of the men convinced him to leave it behind. Grim finally pocketed his cell phone.

"You're the man with the plan John! Just don't let it get me killed. I already feel naked without my tools."

FistsFullofDice
2012-08-03, 10:27 AM
Everyone piled into the cars. Ben drove the front car as ordered. Lei sat in the passenger seat pulling uncomfortably at his new suit. Saul and Bruce sat in the back, recalling the deal the night before and how crazy things could have become. The support car ran with to goons in the car taking the front two seat and Grimm and John seated in the back. The night was well into rising and the darkness creeped into the streets.

The cars had been out fitted with a fair amount of weapons, not quiet expecting any problems but ready for anything. The cars moved out under Bruces direction, opting out of the highway to avoid being trapped from any escape. The moved slowly through the warehouses, past the docks, and through several neighborhoods. Everyone stayed mostly quiet other than minor talk. They were all looking out for any problems that might arise.

Sliver
2012-08-03, 10:36 AM
John couldn't stop but let the feel of unease creep up on him. He was going against the purpose of his undercover gig. He was still able to defend himself in case his actions were called into question, saying that he had to take charge to get their trust, to climb up higher. But still, he couldn't help but feel a noose closing around his neck, old execution style.

John looked out the tinted window, keeping an eye on any cars that might be following them, any men looking at their direction for too long, any strange activity.

Why did he miss this? Now that he was back in the middle of action, John wanted to go back to the boring days.

Sir_Gabes
2012-08-03, 01:50 PM
Johns thoughts were interrupted.

"Oi! Prat in the front seat! Make some room! Your killing my legs!"

The goon struggled with the seat as Grim fit his massive frame in the back. Grim looked at John briefly.

"Hey."

This was the guy who had his back. Grim knew John was the reliable sort. The two goons in the front he was concerned about. Grim checked his equipment to ensure its reliability. He wondered if Bruce was on the ball or if it was all bravado. Grim felt concerned. He forgot to do a evidence sweep on the coke or the money. He never touched either one. But, he felt worried he missed something. Maybe he brushed against it. Grim couldn't wait for this job to be over either way.

Sliver
2012-08-04, 09:09 AM
Damn, now I see why I had issues with the subscription. Another forum lag and you did a double post, which is why I didn't check for a disappearing post...

John nodded towards Grim and replied with a simple "Yo".

Grim's routine checkup reminded him that he himself forgot, so John drew his own two guns and examined them, then his spare clips.

I should choose my route and stick with it. Pull out or make the Brickhouse Gang a real thing? The thought was mostly to amuse himself, but the last few days made him think...

savior indra
2012-08-04, 10:26 AM
Kale frowned underneath the mask as he tailed the gangsters from a safe distance. While they hadn't seen him due to the fact that his Lamborghini was painted black and the windows were tinted, the engine noise limited how fast he could go without alerting them. If they sped up anymore he would lose them.

"I should've bugged the money or the coke when I had the chance. If I lose them now..."

Lionheart
2012-08-10, 02:46 AM
Saul struggles to maintain a calm demeanour through the journey, he just knew something was going to go wrong. It had all been too easy.

"Ben, what's our ETA? The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can relax."

FistsFullofDice
2012-08-10, 06:23 AM
The cars passed slowly through a sleepy little suburb. The houses were stacked high and next to the street, lined up for blocks. As the car pulled to a stop at a stop light everyone looked around at the ideal family homes around them. Two and three story houses closed along a narrow road were great for an ambush. The light turned green and Ben rolled off the line. Ben turned to his employer, "Sir, we will be arriving within the next hou.." The sound of Bens voice was drowned out by the sound of the impact.

Everything became slower, and sharper in detail. Saul could remember Ben being thrown around in his seat as if a puppet. The swift pain he felt as his head slammed into the door. How awful seatbelts performed in a side collision. Glass flew as if in a single flock across the car, then scattered across the passengers as it bounce off of the other side of the car.

The wreck was horrific, both John and Grimm witnessed the large pick up truck slam straight into the lead vehicle. No lights, no brakes; full impact. The two vehicles where thrown down the intersecting road. As Johns driver slammed on the brakes a moment of silence came to the scene.

The group rushed out to help their men, neighbors poured out of the houses. Within minutes a crowd had swarmed the scene.

Sir_Gabes
2012-08-10, 06:04 PM
Grim grabbed his first aid kit and his axe. He ran out to Saul first and began taking a survey of the damage done. He kept a wary eye out. He was not sure this was a simple accident. Grim would need to get Saul out of danger if any fighting started. Grim was certain Saul would be injured from the crash. He would be careful not to move him too much.

Not sure what checks are necessary here. Medicine dice pool is 4 or 5 depending on wits or intelligence. I think intelligence is more applicable. An equipment bonus of +1. Thanks to packing a first aid kit.

savior indra
2012-08-13, 05:01 PM
Kale stopped as he saw the collision ahead of him. He immediately pulled his car into a darkened location as he exited and stealthily made his way close to get a better look.

So Wits + Stealth = 3 + 4 + 1(for moving in darkness) so 8 dice. [roll0]