PDA

View Full Version : Long time PnP, First time wizard... Lil Help please?

puggeh
2012-07-19, 12:32 PM
as the title says i am a long time pencil and paper RPG player, but this is the first real attempt at playing an arcane spell caster.

At this point my most sucessful charicter was a dwarf cleric of moridin with the earth and healing domains. and because i could just look through the PHB or the Spell compendium to get what i needed as a cleric that was all well and good.

BUT this is diffrent with a wizard, and in Pathfinder. i have a spell book and need to worry about filling it as well as a back up just in case i loose the first one.

so, i am asking for some input about spell lists.

My DM would like me to have a spell list for diffrent situations;

Traveling, In town, In a dungion, Crafting (I am taking most if not all of the craft feats plus i'm an alchamist), that sort of thing

I am curently level 7 and have just selected my 2 4th level spells. I don't know them right off the top of my head.

I have a base stat of 19 int with a +2 headband, my school is evocation, and my denyed schools are divination and conjouration. I intend to create items for what i need rings, wands, etc out of those 2 schools.

So my plea for help is this:

Can you help me build a spell list for traveling, in town, dungion crawls, crafting and any other spell list you may think of.

Thank you for your time folks!

~PUGGEH!