PDA

View Full Version : Through the Ether IC Posts

Aramus
2012-07-20, 04:40 AM
Our intrepid adventurers find themselves on their second mission from the Gilded Roses Tavern. They just accepted a contract to track down the mysterious Lady's recipe book from her friends estate... a friend that has recently missed her funeral along with the strange disappearance of her friends husband. What shall our party find? What are the strange saurials that were mentioned? How will they be placated? Have they been fed? What could possibly be in this recipe book that is so important? Why has no one opened the strange package that was slid across the table?

FlexibleMadness
2012-08-03, 12:23 AM
Pax stood next to the table only half listening to the woman's chatter. She scanned the room for signs of danger. It was a long habit, born of necessity. At the mention of a package she paused in her scan of the room and took note of the plainly wrapped bundle. It wasn't very large but Pax had learned over the years that small did not automatically mean innocuous. She turned her gaze to the woman and asked in a gruff voice, "What is that?"

Verruckt
2012-08-04, 03:21 AM
Edward eyes the package as well.
"I must profess curiosity mamsel, of what significance is this?"

Aramus
2012-08-08, 11:36 PM
The woman makes uneasy eye contact with the duo and pats the package as she talks "You will find everything you need in this little package. A key to the back gate, a key to the gardening house, a business card with the address and a few snacks for the pets... I don't have a key for the house itself but I leave those details to you. I wouldn't break too much of the house getting in though. The police will ignore most things in this part of the city but if they see something really odd they will come running." She pushes the package one more time towards Edward. "Now if you will excuse me, I have a hall to prepare for the Merodress of Valkaera. She arrives in two days and my house has won the bid for preparing the Great Hall for her." she stands up excitedly and makes for the door.

FlexibleMadness
2012-08-11, 08:42 PM
Pax watched the woman hurry toward the door with a troubled look on her face. "She seemed uncomfortable with us," she commented aloud, "I wonder why." After a brief pause Pax shrugged, "The job seems simple enough. It shouldn't be too difficult to retrieve a book."